Stags and Vixens Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Care for a drink?" Shane asked. He set two glasses on a table and uncorked a bottle of Bulleit Bourbon.

"Yes."

The men stood, sipped the whiskey, and talked football until the bathroom door opened, and Susie stepped into the room wearing her stilettos and sexy lingerie. Shane let loose a wolf-whistle and said, "My dear, you look sexy as hell. Don't you agree, Roger?"

"Yes. Wow!"

Shane slapped Roger on the back and said, "Get her naked and fuck her brains out." He went and sat on a chair in the corner. Roger watched him walk away and turned his attention to Susie. She grabbed the bedspread and said, "A little help, please."

Roger went to the other side of the bed, and they pulled the bedspread down and then the sheets. Susie's hips swayed as she walked over to him in her sexy heels. It made her great legs look longer, and her butt look fantastic. They kissed. She moaned and pawed him. He was restrained, mindful that Shane was in the room.

Susie worked her magic on him, and they tumbled into the bed. Her top came off, and so did his shirt. She had small, perky boobs with big nipples. She brought his mouth to them, and he sucked and nibbled on them.

"Oh. Mmmm," she cooed.

They got into it. Roger fingered her as he enjoyed her firm breasts. She moaned and moved to let him know that she was enjoying herself.

"I want to suck your cock. Strip!" she demanded. She slid off the bed, the side nearest her husband, and knelt. Roger took off his clothes. His face turned red as he walked with a hard-on to Susie. She grasped it, licked it up one side, and then the other, and said, "Nice one."

She held it out so her husband could see it and then wrapped her lips around it. She gave him great head. So good that he groaned and forgot about the audience.

"I'm close," he said.

She redoubled her efforts and sucked him until he burst.

"Oh. Fuck. I'm cumming!"

She giggled and swallowed. He sat back on the bed. "Oh, God. That was great."

While Roger rested, Susie went over to Shane and asked, "How am I doing? Are you enjoying the show?"

"Yes. You are gorgeous."

She kissed him, groped the front of his pants, and said, "Honey, you're so hard." Shane touched her breasts and kissed her. She giggled and pulled away. She removed the last of her clothing and climbed on the bed beside Roger.

"Stud, heels on, or heels off?"

"Keep them on. They're super sexy," Roger said.

"You got it." She stacked pillows against the headboard and reclined on them. She brought her knees up and planted the high heels on the bed. She spread her legs and said, "Please eat me."

Roger scrambled to get in between her legs. He licked her pussy.

"Oh!" she cried out.

He ate her pussy, licked her clit, and shoved fingers inside her snatch. She moaned and, at times, held his head to her crotch and ground her clit against his face. Roger regained his erection. Susie felt it pressing against her leg and said, "Fuck me with your big dick."

She tossed him a condom. He put it on and slid up her body and shoved his cock into her wet warm pussy.

"OH!" they exclaimed.

He started slowly and soon thrust his whole dick into her. They fucked in a variety of positions. In each one, their bodies were aligned to give Shane the best view. They spooned with Susie facing her husband. He smiled as his wife luxuriated in the great sex. They did reverse cowgirl with Susie facing Shane. He encouraged her to play with her clit while fucking Roger.

She flipped around and rode Roger. Shane watched the young man's cock slide in and out of his wife's vagina while she cooed and moaned. When the lovers did it doggie-style, Shane had a good side-view. He watched his wife slam into Roger, saw her modest bosom hang down and shake, and Susie looked at Shane as she moaned and gasped with every powerful thrust of her young lover.

Susie was staring into Shane's eyes when she climaxed.

"Oh. Oh! OH!" she hollered. Her body froze. Roger acceleration his actions and orgasm too.

"Bravo!" Shane called out, and he clapped his hands.

The lovers collapsed on the bed and lay in a hot, sweaty heap.

Roger let them rest and enjoy the good feeling coursing through their veins. He got a robe and laid it over his wife. Roger looked at him, and Shane said, "Well done. You made my wife and me very happy. Help yourself to a shower, get dress, and leave."

The nude young man did. After he was gone, Shane stripped, cuddled his wife from behind, and asked, "Did you have fun?"

"Yes."

"He had a good-sized dick."

Susie giggled and said, "Yes, he did. He filled and stretched me."

"You smell of him. His cum is inside you."

"Yes," she said meekly.

Shane grabbed his erection and shoved it forcefully into his wife's vagina.

"Oh! You're so hard and big!"

"I'm hard because I just watched some young stud fuck my wife. You came on his cock, and your vagina is full of his sperm. I'm glad you had fun, and I'm reclaiming what's mine.

"You..are..mine!" Each word was emphasized by a powerful thrust of Shane's cock.

"Mmmm. Good," Susie said. "I enjoyed my time with Roger. I loved sucking his dick and fucking him, but it was only sex. Great, but meaningless sex. I love you. You're the father of my children and the love of my life."

She turned her head and kissed him. He pulled out of her, and they kissed passionately.

"How do you want me?" she asked in a sexy husky voice.

"Get on your back," he said. He knelt between her legs, grabbed her ankles, and put them on his shoulders. She guided his cock inside, and he fucked her, taking breaks to kiss her ankles and high heel shoes.

They rearranged themselves.

Shane lay in his back, Susie straddled him and squatting on his dick. She bounced up and down. Shane watched his dick disappear inside her, felt the heat and tightness of her pussy, and got to see her awesome legs and sexy high heels.

"Oh! Fuck me!" she cried out when she climaxed.

"Ohhhh," Shane bellowed as he shot his load into his wife.

She teetered as her body convulsed. Shane caught her, pulled her on top of him, and said, "I love you, you sexy beast. You were wonderful tonight. I get so excited, and my dick gets so hard seeing you fuck other men. It's the best foreplay."

She giggled, drooled on his chest, and said, "I'm so glad. You're the perfect husband for me. Thanks for letting me have my fun and for reclaiming me as your wife. This wild adventure has made our passion for each other more intense."

"Indeed," Shane said, and he kissed his beloved vixen.

This is The End for now. I suspect there will be more adventures, more Bulls, for this couple.