Stain Removal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I had something else to do tonight." William muttered as he looked back at Mariah. The three of them huddled just out of the light of the barn, saying something that she couldn't quite hear. She was starting to wonder if she had made a mistake. William came sauntering back to her, kneeling down to her level. "The boys are interested in joining in on the fun. But only if you're ok with it. It won't make any difference to me, but I wanted to ask." His face was blank with expression. Mariah didn't move for a second and turned to look for Allan and Connor who seemed to be caught up in conversation with each other. She had some this far, and it had been thrilling and unexpected, but what if it was all too much? Seeming to read her mind, William added "If you want to stop, you can still say "pineapple" and all three of us will stop. The knot in Mariah's stomach settled a little. "Ok. But tell your friends what I told you. Anything happens to me and you're all dead." He gave her a cheeky smile, as he got up to return to Allan and Connor.

They talked for a minute, nodding and shaking heads until she saw William returning towards her -- a serious look on her face. "Let's go whore, it's showtime". Connor and Allan joined them in the stall, rubbing on their cocks through their pants. William returned to move her towards the stall gate, the top half of her body dangling on the outside of the gate, while her ass and pussy sat on a platform on the other side. Connor and Allan moved to the outside of the gate, watching William navigate around her until he settled behind her, stopping to gaze at her ass. He slowly began to undo his belt, his cock springing from his pants. With his belt in hand, he folded it in half and gave her ass a hard *thwack! *. Mariah moaned, her tits twitching and shaking as he belted her other ass cheek. "Daddy!" she moaned, dripping pussy juice down her legs. William stopped and got on his knees to sop up her juices, and slowly tongue her clit. Connor and Allan were full on stroking their cocks as Connor stepped forward to slip his hard cock into her mouth. He moaned, "yeah, suck it bitch" as Allan stroked his cock observantly. Mariah could hear William sucking on her clit, pressing it between his lips as she moaned on Connors cock. William grabbing his belt again, grabbed Mariah's neck to create a long leash with it. He could feel Connors cock pulsing inside her throat as he buckled it. "Mm you dirty fucking slut, that's it suck my white cock" he moaned as he felt himself reaching his limit. As he felt the cum spurt from his cock, he watched Mariah become taken by surprise. She hadn't expected so much cum from this white guy. Creamy white cum dribbled down her chin, onto her tits as they swung and jiggled in the stable.

When he pulled out, she felt the leash pull against her neck, as more cum spewed from her mouth. William plunged his cock into her tight cunt, feeling it slowly adjust to his member. She yipped in surprise as William wound the belt around his hand and began to pound inside her. Cum splashing as her tits swung from his hard cock. "You're my dirty black bitch, on loan for the night." He loved the way both her cunt and ass gripped him. She tipped her head down so Allan could slip his cock into her mouth, feeling William moan and pound her even harder. She sucked his cock hard feeling him cum immediately and continue to stroke inside her mouth. He wiped the cum from her chest with his hand and slapped her face hard. William was using his other hand to spank her ass, as she felt something beneath her. Connor had crawled onto the platform beneath her, his beard grazing her cum soaked nipples as he slipped one into his mouth. He hugged her around the middle as William and Allan spit roasted her.

She gasped as she came against William's cock, squirting her juices all overhim. "Did I say you could cum slut?" barked William. He paused to unleash her from the belt, and used the cum soaked strap to spank her ass three times *thwack* *thwack* *thwack*. She yipped on Allan's cock as she felt William slip his cock out of her and brush it against her asshole. She'd never had anything in her ass before, and immediately tensed up. Connor feeling her seize up whispered below her "relax and take a deep breath". As she felt William slowly fit his tight cock into her asshole. Allan's cock pulsed as he came a second time, this one larger than the last. "Fuck, baby" He moaned as he plunged again, this time deep into her throat.

Feeling her grip made William go wild as he was finally balls deep into Mariah's asshole. Connor seeing his chance paused sucking on her tits long enough to now slip his cock into her pussy. Three cocks in, she felt pleasure consume her body. William gripped her leather cuffs and began pumping into her tight asshole. "You're so tight, you cum dump bitch". Connor moaned and began quickly trusting his cock into her, gripping her waist, while Allan pulsed again in her mouth, this time pulling out of her mouth to cum on her face. She opened her mouth to catch his cum, as he spit on her face and rubbed her lips with his thumb. She could feel the orgasm building up as William and Connor pounded her holes. She felt the cock in her ass twitching as William pounded her deeper and deeper, until she felt his cum enter her ass. Connor wasn't far behind as his nipple sucking made Mariah squirt onto his cock. As he felt himself about to cum, he made one last thrust deep into her cunt making her body shake.

Having had their fill, Allan and Connor exited Mariah's cunt and mouth sweaty and exhausted. They smiled at her and thanked her for being a good sport, as they returned to their cars. William was the last to exit her, as he slipped his cock out of her asshole, unbound her and pointed her towards the shower. Mariah who was utterly depleted washed her body, replaying some of the scenes in her mind. Squeaky clean, she met William in his living room who was studying how to actually get this stain out of his pants. She gave him a smile as they headed back towards the city in his truck.

Before getting to the city limits, William stops to grab a burger and fries for them at the local Dairy Queen. While opening a ketchup packet he spills a dollop onto his shirt and offers a disgruntled look. "Well, you can't blame this one on me" said Mariah who laughed with tears in her eyes. William cut his eyes to her only to say, "Well I sure as hell know how to get rid of a stain", as he drove into a corner of the empty parking lot cock rock hard again.

12