All Comments on 'Stain Removal'

by Ebony_33

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
WoldermanWolderman9 months ago

Little disjoi ted at the start but really enjoyed it could imagine myself in my dreams in that position

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great first story

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Jumps a bit and would have been better if only the 2 people were involved.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Well-written, depressing racial dramatics agog. She deserves BETTER than entitled white boys AWA her BF more into basketball than GF's pussy. Hopfully William's worth her while!

DoctorJoDoctorJo9 months ago

I am perceiving a smart, empowered, sensual black woman plagued by the irrational, persistent urge to misbehave, be below her standards, betray her moral codes. To lose to white,sexist,vulgar lust. To have her genetically superior body objectified without the least regard to her dignity and worth.

But I also see a rather brilliant writer whose prose is elegant even in the more coarse passages.

Five * for you 👍

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

We need more BBW Black women and White men stories. They would fill the niche that is sorely lacking.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Excellent story, excellent writing with more to come hopefully. This is the kind of black female-white male interracial raceplay stories we need more of on here. Could have been a little longer and more detailed as he it felt a little rushed at times. But all in all a really good start with hopefully more dirty talk and raceplay to come involving white males being rough and unrelenting with their black female counterparts.

Allegedly_LiterateAllegedly_Literate8 months ago

Reminds me of ‘Thanks for the Ride Lady’ a fantasy involving 3 white cocks sounds like fun to me.

SugarDaddyDomSugarDaddyDom8 months ago

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm excellent work. made Daddy achingly hard for you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous