Stained Glass

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Noted," I said as he did earlier.

"So, every morning we will meet here unless I text you otherwise. Oh, that reminds me." He stood popping out of his chair and got a bag that sat on the counter. He sat back down. He pulled a cell phone out of the bag with accessories. "My number is already plugged in as well as Roslyn's." I took it as it cut on. It was an iPhone 8 Plus. Complete with an Apple Watch and air pods. "iPad with a detachable keyboard and pen stylus for when I need you to sit in meetings or take notes randomly. It's hooked to my cell phone plan as well." He handed that over as well. Then he pulled out a wallet that was a plastic case. "In there you'll find a corporate card for when I need you to purchase things. Key card to open the front building door. As well as get you into certain rooms such as records and restricted areas."

I placed the tablet in my messenger bag and the phone in my back pocket. The watch snapped on my wrist and the wallet placed in my other back pocket.

"We will go down to HR and get you a photo ID, as well as all the paperwork you need to fill out." I nodded as I finished off my eggs.

We stood as Zander grabbed our dishes placing them in the sink pulling out 2 refillable water bottles passing one to me. We made our way down to the 13th floor. Walking in just as everyone else was. When a busty brunette saw us standing at the counter sauntered her way over with a lustful look on her face.

"Zander, how can I assist you?" She asked leaning on the counter pushing her breast up.

"This here is my new PA. Roslyn emailed you guys to have a packet prepared for him yesterday." Zander said as his phone began to go off.

"Yes of course!" The brunette said as she turned and bent at the waist to access a filing cabinet. I glanced over at Zander to see if he was noticing this display only to find him glued to his phone. She must have noticed as well as she then stood, and reached for an envelope on the desk. "Here." She thrust it forward. I reached out and grabbed it.

"He also needs an ID pronto," Zander said typing away on his phone. The woman sighed and nodded, motioning me to follow her. We entered a tiny room that had a camera in it.

"Have a seat." She said as she powered up the lights.

"Steph!" Another brunette stuck her head into the room. "Did he look?"

"No, his nose was buried in that phone." She stomped as she then powered on the camera.

"Well you hooked him once, you can do it again." The other brunette sighed.

"I know." Steph sighed. She turned to face me. "Smile." So, I gave my best one. Trying to hide the boiling jealousy inside of me. "Okay honey I'll bring this up when it's ready."

"Actually, I have no idea what Zander has planned for me today. So, if you could just leave it with Roslyn, she'll make sure I get it." I smiled. Kill them with kindness. I thought as I stepped out of the room and made my way back to Zander. He stopped in the middle of whatever he was typing and looked up at me and smiled.

"All set?" He asked to which I nodded. He placed his hand once again on my lower back. This time it caused me to arch my back away from him. "Everything okay?" He asked as we stepped on the elevator.

"Sorry I just have a thing about being touched," I grumbled out as I stared up into the ceiling.

"That's right I forgot, Mrs. Elmsy mentioned that." Zander's voice sounded thick with concern. "I would have stopped but the first couple time I've touched you, you didn't seem to mind."

"Kind of don't want whatever disease you could pick up from Busty Stephanie." I shrugged.

"What?" Zander laughed.

"While I got my picture taken the busty bimbo spoke about how she hooked you once, and she'll do it again." I sighed this time looking straight into his eyes.

"First off that was years ago before she was ever an employee with ZyTech. Second, I get tested routinely every 6 months since I was 16. Thirdly, the first time was a drunk mistake and there will never be any repeats." Zander finished just as we landed on the 30th floor.

"Okay," I said in a whisper. Zander placed his hand on my lower back, and this time I didn't feel the need to arch away, as he guided me forward.

Roslyn was sitting at her desk already typing away. Zander walked right past her into his office. I gave her a smile and nodded. Her eyes narrowed at me once again.

"I don't think she likes me very much," I said as I noticed a small workspace that sat right next to Zander's desk.

"Roslyn is just protective. You pretending to be someone you're not didn't start you off on the right foot. She'll come around, promise." He pulled out a luxurious looking chair from the small desk and motioned for me to sit. "Go ahead and start on your paperwork while I answer a few emails."

I nodded and planted my but in the seat. They were just standard tax and employment papers. I didn't stop until I got to an NDA. Stating that if I were to speak to anyone about Zander's life, I would be sued for all I was worth.

"Is this necessary?" I asked. I looked to see Zander glued to his computer. "Zander?" I asked a little louder.

"Is what necessary?" He asked without taking his eyes off the computer. So, he did hear me.

"This NDA?"

"It's standard, all my employees have to sign one."

I shrugged and sighed. Who was I going to tell anyway? I continued to fill out the paperwork, until I got to the pay rate and paycheck deposit information.

I was guaranteed $1500 a week. My mouth dropped at that number.

"Zander?" I asked this first before asking my question.

"Yes?"

"I think there's a typo on my pay rate?"

"Mmm, what does it say?" He asked as he started typing out an email.

"$1500 a week."

"No typo."

"That's a ridiculous amount of money," I said in shock.

"Oh, trust me I'll get every dollar out of you." Zander chuckled. I suddenly felt my cheeks blush thinking of all the ways he could make me earn that money. I cleared my throat shaking my head hoping to clear the thoughts before my cock made itself known. I flipped to the next page realizing that there was no option for a paper check.

"I don't have a bank account." I stated causing Zander to stop his typing. He turned to face me.

"You're serious?" He asked this time in shock. I nodded and he sighed he reached over to an intercom system. "Roslyn, how does my morning look?"

"You have a teleconference in 2 hours other than that, you are free this morning." She replied quickly.

"Okay, hold my calls and page Calvin to have the car ready."

"Yes, Sir."

Zander stood holding his hand out to me.

"Where are we going?" I asked placing my hand in his.

"Get you inducted into becoming an adult." He chuckled pulling me from my seat. "We are going to get you a bank account."

We made our way down to the main floor and exited out the door. Calvin met us with the same car he picked me up in the morning.

"Where to Mr. Knolls?" He asked holding the door open for us as I slid in first.

"Bank, please," Zander confirmed before sitting down in the car with me. "You have an ID and social security card, right? Like that's not something we also need to get?"

"Oh, ha-ha very funny. Yes, I have all that. I just don't have a bank account because this is my first legally paying job." I snarked back.

"Legally?" Zander questioned as he turned to face me.

I sighed. "Yes, my parents sold their pills to make a living, but they were too high most of the time to actually do it so to make sure Lucian and I had food I stepped in," I explained. "They also weren't good about buying bare necessities once they had money. So, stealing anything that wasn't pinned down also became a job."

"You really care about your brother," Zander said as a statement of fact.

"I raised him since day one. I was the one to teach him how to crawl and then walk, his ABCs, and his colors. I was the one to get up in the middle of the night and feed or change him."

"You know that he not your responsibility, he is not your child," Zander said. It made me pause because he was right Lucian wasn't my problem, but I wasn't going to leave my brother without a voice the way I was for so long.

"You are right he isn't my child biologically, but soon he will be, legally. He has been mine since I first saw his wide blue eyes. I was the one to cut the cord because my father had ended up getting sick. He is mine and no one will take him from me." I said staring straight into his eyes.

"You surprise me you know?" Zander chuckled relaxing in the seat.

"Oh really? How?" I chuckled back.

"You have this sassy mouth and attitude I had you pegged for a big brat. But you wanting to protect and keep your brother shows how mature you are."

"Oh, don't worry I'm still a big ole brat too." I laughed.

"Oh, I bet you are," Zander said. "But brats get punished when they are bad." He smiled at me.

I could feel the heat traveling throughout my body. I could also tell that my ears had turned bright red. But before I could speak the car had pulled to a stop and Calvin was opening Zanders' door. I swallowed my gulp and proceeded to follow Zander into the bank. From the outside, it looked like a simple bank but upon entering and noticing that this bank had a coat check. Informed me that this was not, in fact, a normal bank. We walked right up to one of the tellers who was a short petite man with very mouse-like features.

"Good Morning Mr. Knolls how can we assist you today?" The teller asked

"Need to get this fella a bank account." Zander leaned against the counter turning his body to face me. "This is my new PA."

"Why certainly Mr. Knolls we will take care of that for you!?" The teller practically cheered. "Do you have your ID on you and a second form of ID?" The teller asked as I handed over my information. "Great give me a few minutes Mr. Wells we will have you ready to go!" And he was right in as little as 5 minutes I had a checkbook and debit card to my account. "Will that be all?"

"Can you go ahead, and process a payroll check for $1500 with standard deductions to post in his account tomorrow?" Zander asked handing over his bank card.

"Zander, NO!" I growled.

"What? Call it a sign on bonus. Plus, when you pick up dry cleaning tomorrow you need cash to foot the bill." He smiled at me as the teller handed him back his card.

"All set Sir." The teller smiled. Zander thanked him and placed his hand on my lower back and ushered me forward once again.

"You know you are very pushy," I told him as we made our way back to the car.

"I call it assertive. I always get what I want." He said nonchalantly. "And don't act like you don't like it." He whispered in my ear. I responded with a hmrp and turned my nose towards the sky and walked back to the car. I could hear Zanders' chuckle that brought a smile to my face. "Back to the office Calvin," Zander called as he slid in the back of the car.

Upon arriving at the office Zander immediately dived right back into typing away at his computer. I sat quietly at my little workspace finishing paperwork and setting up my phone and tablet. As the hours passed Zander had me take notes while he had a teleconference with select vendors. And had another one, minutes after with his development team. During the middle of that one, he told me to go ahead and order takeout of some kind. I ordered my favorite from a small little Japanese place. Once the food arrived, I sat and ate quietly as Zander finished his meetings.

"Is this like a normal day for you?" I asked as he turned to look at me and then looked at the awkward position we were in. I was a little bit back behind him and to his side. He casually reached over and gathered my things including my food and plopped them down in front of him on his desk.

"Come sit." He motioned for me to join him there. "I have another desk coming for you that attaches to mine that can be moved around the end here, but it wasn't available for a few days." He said as he began to eat. "And no this is actually an easy day for me. I rearranged my schedule just a bit so we could have it that way."

"You didn't have to do that for me," I told him as I began to eat again.

"It makes it easier for me to speak with you or for you to write notes. So, I actually did it for me." Zander replied through a mouth full of food. I smiled at him as we continued quickly eating our food. We had finished as I stood to collect both mine and Zanders containers, Roselyn's' voice sounded out on the intercom.

"Mr. Knolls Stephine from HR is here with Mr. Wells badge."

I tensed at the name. I wasn't a jealous person... okay I was! But she rubbed me the wrong way! Who would try to sleep with their boss and make it that obvious?

"Send her in here," Zander replied and seconds later his office door pushed open.

"Hello Zander," She practically sang as she swished her way over to his desk, making her hips rock back and forth.

"Stephine," He growled stopping her in her tracks. "Remus' badge please?" He reached out his hand as she placed it in his hand running her fingertips across his palm as she pulled her hand back. Zander immediately ripped his hand back. "Thank you."

"You are very welcome Zander." She said her voice heavy with lust. It was me who growled this time, I tried to cover it up with a cough.

"Stephine what took place between you and me was years ago before you were an employee with my company. I will never fraternize with someone from ZyTech and even if you weren't with the company, I would never want a repeat performance. And if you want to continue acting like a bitch in heat please seek employment elsewhere because one more misstep and I will have you terminated for sexual harassment." Zander said as Stephine's' eyes grew wider which each word as she accepted her defeat. Her mouth opened to say something, but Zander held his hand up to stop her. "That is all." and with that, he gave her a scooting motion towards the door.

Once the door clicked close, he stood peering down at me as he fastened my badge to a little clip and fastened that to my shirt. I was close enough to get a big whiff of his cologne. He smelled like a man it was dark but warm with a hint of sweet and tang. It made my mouth water. I blamed all my blood rushing south for the words that came from my mouth next.

"No fraternizing with employees huh?" I asked.

"Well, employees of ZyTech." I gave him a confused look. "You are my employee. I personally pay you with my own money, not the company's. I can fraternize all I want." He smirked at me, causing my breath to hitch in my throat.

"Oh really?" I asked as his hand snaked up my neck and caressed my jaw as his thumb pulled and played with my bottom lip.

"Fuck, you're going to be the end of me boy," Zander growled as he crushed his lips to mine. They were the softest things I had ever felt in my life. He turned our bodies so that my ass rested on his desk, as his other hand cupped the other side of my face. His hand tightened on my face causing me to moan, which gave him access to thrust his tongue in my mouth. And as our tongues battled for control my hand ran down his tight hard stomach cupping his hardening cock through his pants making me moan. He was huge! At least 8 inches and he was thick as well. I moaned at the feel of him as his hands released my face and slid down my side and around my back to cup my ass as he picked me up effortlessly. He lifted me sitting me further back on his desk, now standing between my legs as I wrapped my legs around his waist bringing both of our hard cocks together making us both gasp. His hips pushed down on mine as we both began to roll our hips in tandem with each other.

"Mr. Knolls," Being called over the intercom had us jumping apart staring at each other breathing heavily as Roslyn continued. "Mr. Raines is here for your 2 o'clock." Zander ran his hand through his hair and straighten his suit slapping his hand down on the intercom.

"Give me 5 and then send him in." He growled. He pulled me down off his desk giving me a hard kiss. "We will continue this later."

He plopped down in his seat as I returned to mine with a smile. My lips were swollen from our kissing and my cheeks were the color of a tomato. Seconds after I sat down the door flung open. In walked an older gentleman late 30s to early 40s. He looked very similar to Zander, well he did, if you didn't study the details correctly. This gentleman was a little bit stockier in the chest and torso. He looked like he spent years just throwing things around. He had salt and pepper hair but heavier on the dark side. His eyes far away almost looked dark as well, but the closer he got you could tell they were a subtle brilliant blue. He also had the same cocky demeanor as Zander did when he walked.

"Zander." He gruffed out.

"Tripp, to what do I owe this visit? I faxed over the necessary paperwork yesterday." Zander replied in almost the same gruff tone.

"Word through the grapevine is you hired the imposter." He said as he plopped down in a chair.

I swallowed, this was the person who's assistant I had pretended to be.

"And what is that matter to you?" Zander said back in almost a growl.

"I just want to know if he had excess to my company's information." And with that, his eyes slid to mine as he made a huff noise. "Pretty little thing, aren't you." He smirked at me making my skin crawl.

"Knock it off Tripp," Zander growled, slapping his hand down on his desk making Tripp's eyes slide back to Zander.

"Since when are you into pretty boys Zander?" Tripp laughed.

"Since apparently the other day. He is off limits."

"Oh, we will see about that." His eyes slid back to mine. "Tell me boy do you want a Daddy?"

See I have no filter so what I think comes out my mouth always and what came out of my mouth next had my entire face turning red.

****

Zander's POV

"Wow, you really are a jackass." Came out of the sweet little mouth that still had swollen lips from our kiss earlier. His face flushed red as Tripp's eyes grew wide in fury as I tried to hide a snicker behind my hand.

"How dare you!?" Tripp screamed standing from his chair.

"No how dare you!?" Remus yelled back. "You walk in here and immediately sexually harassed me even though Zander told you to knock it off. And even more, even if I wanted a Daddy sure as hell isn't you!" He finished.

That little admission had my cock straining even more against my trousers.

Tripp stepped forward causing Remus to step back sent my protective alpha mode into full effect.

"Sit the hell down!" I shouted, thanking the heavens that I had been smart enough to soundproof my office.

"Are you seriously allowing that little shit to speak to me like that?!" Tripp growled as he sat back down.

"This little shit has a name!" Remus called back.

"Boy," I growled out as a warning.

"Well, I do." He said with a huff crossing his arms over his chest. Tripp glanced my way with a raised eyebrow, almost challenging me.

Tripp and I ran in the same circle. He knew my limits for disobedience and this boy seemed key on testing all of them.

"We will discuss your behavior later," I informed him. "Tripp as for you, Remus is right you were very disrespectful. Apologize."

"You're kidding me, right?" Tripp asked taken back. I stared until he got that I wasn't kidding. "Not until he apologizes for pretending to be my assistant." I sighed and looked at Remus and motioned for him to speak.

"I am sorry I pretended to be your assistant, but it had no effect on you." Remus snarled out. It wasn't an actual apology, but I had a feeling that was going to get as close to one as possible. I turned to face Tripp again and waved my hand at him.