Stained Glass

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fucking beautiful," he whispered as he kissed my belly button and started kissing down. When he kissed my cock I bucked and whimpered. I felt his tongue snake out and lick from the bottom to the top making me moan with absolute pleasure. I heard him moan right before, he swallowed me in one quick motion. I was whimpering and moaning so loudly. I jerked when I felt a wet finger slip inside of me and then Zander quickly added another. The burn was intense but I could feel my orgasm coming. I spread my legs wider and sat up on my elbows watching Zander bob up and down on my cock.

"Fuck, Daddy I'm gonna cum please just like that oh-oh," I felt the orgasm slam into me as I flung my head back on my bed arching my back. My toes curled as I let out a scream, as he swallowed my cum.

I then felt Zander on top of me pushing my legs open more as he settled in between my legs.

"Fuck you taste good." He growled as he pressed his lips to mine.

"Please, Daddy I want you." I moaned, as his hard cock rubbed against my softening sensitive one.

"Lube and condoms?" He asked. I groaned. "What?"

"I have lube but I didn't expect this to happen tonight, so I don't have condoms," I informed him. "Do we really need them? I am a virgin."

"I know I am clean, but that's a big step baby."

"Please Zandy, I need you," I said as I reached over to my nightstand and grabbed the lube I had sitting there. I pushed it against his chest.

"Turn over," He told me and I complied. Flipping over so I was on my hands and knees. I was starting to get hard again as I heard the sublet click of the lube bottle; right as I felt his tongue flick over my hole.

"Oh, fuck Daddy!" I squealed. With each flick of his tongue, I could feel my dick hardening even more. I then felt his slick finger rub around my hole as he pushed his finger in deep causing me to gasp. He began to stretch me adding another finger and scissoring them, before adding a third finger. That is when he hit my prostate and caused me to moan as my cock returned to full hardness. "Daddy!"

Once he had me stretched open, he flipped me over, pushing my legs back towards my chest. I took a hold of them as he leaned over me using one hand to brace himself as the other hand gripped his cock and lined himself up to my hole. The burn I felt as he started pushing in, was different than his fingers. The pain caused me to hiss and clench around his cock head.

"Baby, relax." Zander whispered in my ear.

"Zandy, it hurts I cant." I whimpered.

"Yes, you can. I promise." He reassured me as he pushed more of his cock into my tight hole. I clenched my eyes closed as he pushed in slowly till I felt his hips press against my ass. I felt his lips kiss across my eyes and cheeks. He pulled out and slowly pushed back in.

"Fuck you're tight baby." He moaned repeating the motion.

"I don't think I can take it Zandy," I whined as he pulled almost all the way out and pushed back in.

"Yes, you can baby," He said pulling out again. "You want to make me proud don't you?" I nodded. As his thrusting became easier to take. "Then hold on baby," He moaned as he slid deeper into me. On his next thrust, his cock pushed hard on my prostate causing me to arch my back and moan. Zander began to put all his attention on that exact movement. He started slamming into me, stretching me wide. I gripped on to his back scratching with my nails as I locked my legs around his waist.

"Zandy, Daddy," I whispered biting my lip. "Harder, please," Moaning with each one of his thrust. His one hand came around my throat as he started to squeeze, he started jackhammering in and out of my hole. I tried to lift my hips to meet his movements but I was pinned. The only thing I could do was lay there and take his cock. With each one of his thrust, he was hitting my prostate, causing me to clench around him. I could feel a tingling sensation in my balls as it started to travel up my cock, as Zanders' stomach rubbed against it. My next orgasm slammed into me without notice making me clench around Zanders cock like a vice grip. I screamed his name as my cum shot out all over my stomach.

"Jesus fuck!" He yelled slamming faster into me prolonging my orgasm. "Fuck Remy!" He yelled slamming into me one more time. He roared as I felt his cum explode inside of me with a warm rush. He collapsed on top of me panting. And then turned over rolling off me and slipping out of my very wet and well-used ass. I could feel his cum starting to trickle out. I rolled over and placed my head on his chest. I felt his hand wrap around my waist and pull me closer. He squeezed my hip and kissed the top of my head, as we both panted to catch our breath.

"We get to do that every night right?" I asked chuckling.

"With an ass like yours baby," Zander started accompanied with a slap to my ass. "Yeah we will." He chuckled back. He patted my butt again as he stood and left. I quickly heard the water running in the bathroom. He returned with a damp rag slowly wiping down my stomach, and my crack.

My body was absolutely spent, as Zander crawled back into bed with me. He pulled me into his arms and kissed my head. I was sure that he whispered goodnight but my eyes had already shut to be 100% sure. I had the best dreams that night.

**

Zanders POV

The constant ringing had me bolting out of bed. I was confused by my surroundings until I looked down and saw Remy peacefully sleeping. I smiled down at him as I ran my hand through his curly hair. My cock was twitching to life and that surprised me. With as many times as I came last night, you'd think I'd be spent.

"Hi," Remy whispered without opening his eyes.

"Morning baby," I whispered back as I leaned down to place kisses all over his back.

"Mmmm, Is that my phone?" He asked drowsily, as he reached for his pants that were discarded on the floor. The ringing had stopped only to start up again and then stop by the time Remy got his phone out of his pocket. "Fuck!" He shot up.

"What's the matter?" This time I sat up as well.

"Mrs. Elmsy called me 15 times!" He screeched as he placed his phone next to his ear. "Is Lucian okay?!" He asked panicking. "What?!" HE screamed but this time in anger. "No do not let them go anywhere! I will be right there." He growled, jumping off the bed and pulling on his jeans.

"What is going on?" I asked scooting towards the end of the bed.

"I have to get to the shelter, John and Dawn showed up." He growled ripping a shirt on over his head.

"Who?" I asked reaching for my pants and my plain undershirt pulling them on.

"My fucking parents."

"Wait, what? Why are they there?" I asked pulling my phone out of my pocket to text Calvin to bring me my spare clothes and the car.

"They are trying to take Lucian, and I can't let that happen they are horrible people and they will never change. Plus if their back in the picture I don't feel like they're going to give me custody and I am going to lose him." His last words turned into a sob. I pulled him to my chest and held him.

"Baby, breathe," I soothed to him. "It is going to be okay. Alright? They can't just take Lucian. No one is going to take him from you, okay? I will not allow it to happen. Besides that, the boy is the reason I am about to make lots of money, I kind of need his ideas." I laughed pulling Remy into my laugh with me. My phone dinged alerting me to Calvin texting saying he was out front. "Calvin is here with the car. Let's go get our boy."

I grabbed Remy's hand only to be jerked back into a soul-stealing kiss. Remy wrapped his arms around my neck and held on like his life depended on it.

"Thank you." He whispered against my lips.

"Always baby," I said back.

As we arrived in front of the shelter, after one bumpy car ride which consisted of me changing into my blue jeans and a light sweater in the back of a car, while being secretly groped, I was sure I'd have random bruises pop up in a couple of days. There were 2 people standing outside on the steps arguing with Mrs. Elmsy while a cowering Lucian stood in the doorway, trying to hide behind the door. The woman was an average height that had bottle platinum blonde hair, she was average all around, with her horribly aged skin you could tell she had done a good number of drugs in her life. The man was tall, wide, with a beer belly, dark brown hair that he was clearly losing, rough looking tan skin but otherwise healthy.

Remy jumped out of the car immediately going on the defensive.

"Ronnie!" Lucian screamed from the doorway. Causing them all to look back our way. "Zander!" He yelled my name when he laid eyes on me. "Don't let them take me!"

"Luc, go inside!" Remy screamed.

"Oh, honey we just wanted to visit with you." The woman called out.

"And I told you, Mrs. Wells, it must be court approved you cannot just show up here!" Mrs. Elmsy huffed folding her arms over her chest.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Remy screeched facing his parents.

"That would be a better question for you." His father spoke, his voice was deep and booming.

"Oh Remus, stop being dramatic, we just wanted to see Lucian." His mother waved her hand dismissing them.

"It's been four fucking years!"

"Well, we certainly couldn't come around with the venom you talk in his ear." His mother's lip curled up with that statement.

"Besides, the state informed us that there was a potential adopter. We had completed the classes and everything and we both are sober and have stable jobs. It is time for Lucian to come home." His father informed him.

This statement had me taken back because it sounded like they only wanted Lucian and not Remy. And the fallen look on Remy's face spoke volumes to the fact he understood what they were saying.

"What about me?" He asked in a whispered tone.

"What about you Remus?" His mother sighed.

"What the fuck about me? What, did you wait till you thought I aged out to finally step up to be parents?" He asked. Their faces gave away that was in fact what they did.

"We messed up with you Remus," His mother started. "We knew that you'd fight against us the entire way like you've done your entire life." She sighed. "There is a chance we can still be good parents to Lucian."

"Still?" the Venom in Remy's voice was thick. "Still!" He screamed. "I was there when he was born! I cut his umbilical cord. I gave him his first bath! I changed his diapers! I fed him, clothed him, I taught him to walk! I taught him his ABCs, his numbers, colors, right from wrong, manners! IT WAS ALL FUCKING ME! I WAS A CHILD! I DIDN'T ASK FOR YOUR BULLSHIT TO BE DROPPED ON ME!"

"Remus you need to calm down right now!" His father yelled. "Lucian is not your responsibility! He is not yours!"

"No! Fuck you! If it wasn't for me, he would have died!"

"Stop being dramatic! He is our son!" His mother screamed.

"I AM YOUR SON TOO!" he screamed this time with tears running down his face. "I am your child too." He said much quietly. "You broke me and so you think you can just throw me away and start all over with Lucian? Well, guess fucking what you won't get near him ever again. He is not your son, but in 2 weeks he legally will be mine." And with that, he turned and marched up the steps to the shelter.

"What does he mean Mrs. Elmsy?" His mother growled.

"It means that your oldest child and I refer to him that way because you do not get to call that amazing, sweet, kind, caring man, a son. Will be adopting Lucian." I informed them.

"And who the hell are you?" His father growled this time.

"I am Remus's boyfriend."

"I always knew he was going to be a little fag." He huffed.

"I am going to pretend I didn't just hear that come out your mouth," I growled standing at my fullest height towering over them. "You have 5 seconds to get off this property or I will have you forcibly removed and if you ever come near Lucian or Remus again you will regret it."

"Is that a threat? I'll call the cops!" His mother screeched.

"I am one of the most powerful men in the world," I informed them. "That was a fucking promise," I growled and turned to find Remy. His family was bullshit. He thought he was broken and he just might be, but I needed to show him broken thinks are still worthy and beautiful, and I knew just what to do.

**

Remy/Ronnie/Remus POV.

I slammed the shelter door behind me to come face to face with Lucian, who also had tears running down his face. I dropped to my knees in front of him and gathered him in my arms.

"Ronnie, I don't want to go with them." He said as he trembled.

"I've got you, Luc, they will never get near you." I sobbed holding him tighter.

"You promise?" he said against my neck.

"We promise." Zanders' voice called from my other side as I felt his arms wrap around us. I sat there smashed between the man I loved and the boy who had always been my son and wept. I let go of all the pain I was holding onto.

All my life I just wanted my parents to care. To give me the basic love that a parent should give. When Lucian had been born when I looked into his eyes, I knew immediately that I would die for him. That I would make sure no one would ever hurt him. And I had always wondered what the fuck was wrong with me that my parents just didn't care? Why didn't they ever protect me? Fight for me? But the thing was there was nothing wrong with me. I wasn't responsible for their actions.

"Come on baby I want to show you something," Zander whispered in my ear as he stood pulling me with him. "Come on, Lucky." Zander held his hand to Lucian.

"Lucky?" Lucian asked.

"Yeah, you're my lucky charm." Zander laughed as Lucian put his hand in his.

"That's cool and all, but I prefer if you stuck with Luc or Lucian." He spoke causing Zander and me to lose it laughing.

"Come on you two," Zander said as he pulled us out the door. "Mrs. Elmsy I am taking them for the day we will be back before curfew."

"Enjoy the day." She smiled at us, as she reached up and wiped my tears away. "Sweet boy, they never deserved you or Lucian. Remember that." I smiled and nodded at her.

Zander pulled us to the car piling us in the back seat.

"To the Garden Park please Calvin," Zander called as he shut the door.

When we arrived, Zander held my hand as I held onto Lucian as he pulled us through the enclosed garden.

"Where are we going?" I asked as we turned down a hallway.

"I want you guys to see this," Zander informed me as he came to a stop in front of a large window.

My breath was stolen at how beautiful it was. It was a stained glass window of a Lotus flower in full bloom. It was a mix of all shades of red and pink. The sun shining through was making the entire hallway dance with color.

"Zander this is gorgeous," I whispered.

"It is, and so are you." He said to me squeezing my hand. "My parents used to bring me here all the time. And I come here now just to remind myself. Do you know what the Lotus flower symbolizes?" He asked me.

"Enlightenment and revival?" Lucian asked with the same gazed looked that I was sure I had on my face.

"Yes, but the Lotus also stands for rebirth. The flower itself is a survivor. It has a way for always coming out on top." He explained. "And the window reminds us that the broken things create beauty. And they can let the most beautiful light in when the sun is shined upon them." I turned to look at Zander to realize he had been looking at me the entire time. "This reminds me of you."

"I love you," I said to him.

"I love you." He said back.

"Eww, are you going to kiss?" Lucian gagged.

"Way to ruin the moment, kid." Zander chuckled.

"You're welcome, grown up." Lucian quipped back, causing me to belt out a laugh.

"Let's go get some food, shall we?" Zander asked as Lucian and I nodded.

Epilogue- Zanders POV

I sat in the first row behind Remy as the judge asked questions. Today was the day he found out if he got to keep Lucian.

"I see here you had a change of address in the past week?" The judge asked looking down at the paper.

"Yes, your honor I recently moved in with my boyfriend, his apartment is closer to my work and I would be able to enroll Lucian in the schools he belongs in. He is gifted." Remy spoke.

Last week I realized that Remy had spent most of his time at my penthouse and that it was stupid for him to continue to pay rent at his place when I had the room for them at mine and it was a better location. Some said we moved to fast but when you know, you know, time doesn't get to negate feelings.

"And this boyfriend would be?" The judge asked. I stood.

"That would be me, your honor," I said.

"Zander Knolls?" He asked as I nodded. "Aren't you his boss?"

"Yes, your honor, I hired Remus as my Personal Assistant, and I fell in love with him, and with Lucian as well," I informed him.

"Mr. Wells this is cause for concern," The judge leaned back in his chair glaring at Remy. "What is to happen to the stability of the boy if you two are to part ways?"

"Actually, your honor if I can explain?" I asked. To which he nodded and waved me to come forward.

"So recently Lucian help my company purchase the sole right to Mossier Industries, which will make ZyTech billions in added revenue. I had it made that Lucian, is compensated for his help. He will be receiving monthly stipends totaling of almost a million dollars a year. I made sure that Mr. Wells is the overseer to that account. As well as an attorney to make sure every purchase is made within the best interest of Lucian. So, if Mr. Wells and I were to separate, which I don't think would happen in a million years, but if we were to, Lucian and Mr. Wells would be able to remain in the area and live comfortably." I informed the judge.

"I see," He sighed. "You are right Mr. Wells, your son is a very gifted boy." He smiled.

"Wait, what?" Remy squealed. "Is he mine?"

"Yes, I declare that in the best interest of Lucian Wells, custody be granted to Remus Wells. Case closed." He said and banged his gavel. Remy squealed and jumped into my arms as I spun him around. Lucian came out of the family room to the side, running straight for us. I bent down so he could leap into my arms, as Remy and I crushed him with a hug.

This was my family. One I was almost for sure some days I didn't deserve, but I would spend the rest of my life proving I did.

"Let's go home." Remy smiled at me.

"That's the best plan you've had by far." I smile back at him.

"Does that plan include ice cream?" Lucian pipped up.

"I think we can work something out." I smiled at him as he wrapped his arms around my neck and scrambled his way to my back.

"Onward!" he shouted in a laugh.

Every day, I would prove to both of them this is where they belonged.

The End!

**

How did you guys like it?! This was about 23000 words! I love these character's and again a huge shout out to Zilv Gudel and Rourke for being my character inspirations! If you guys do not know who they are please go check them out online!

The next story to come out will be A Fighting Chance! This will be the story of Evan and Lucas and the conclusion of Logan and Liam from Fighting for Love (If you haven't read it yet please go check it out!) In A Fighting Chance, you will be introduced more to Cortland, Liam's Father, and a new character who will be his Love interest in Fighting Fate! Fighting Fate will definitely be a heavy daddy kink/ age gap!

And speaking of Daddy kink/age gap, Tripp and Jackson will have a book of their very own coming after the fighting series! It's untitled right now but I'm super pumped for it! I will be updating regularly! So, if you want to stay informed hit that follow button!

Thank you!

L. Darling!