Stained Glass

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we arrived back to the shelter Lucian started to get clingy again.

"Luc, we talked about this." I sighed as we made our way to our room. Mrs. Elmsy said I had until the end of the week, but I didn't want to give the state any reason to keep Lucian from me.

"I know but you promise I will see you every day?" He asked.

"Yes Luc, I promise. It's only for 14 days okay?" I reminded him. "2 weeks and no one will keep us apart I promise." Luc smiled at me and wrapped his arms around my neck and squeezed tight.

"I love you." He whispered in my ear.

"I love you more," I said back to him.

Part of me screamed inside when Luc was this sweet baby, he was a great kid. He saw the world in an entirely different light. He was perfect. And the fact my parents had been able to put him through the bullshit they did made my blood boil. When telling him a simple goodbye broke my heart. I had to keep reminding myself that soon it was all going to be over with.

As I walked into the door of my apartment the silence almost scared me. My phone chiming had me jumping out of my skin.

Zander Knolls: Your brother is a genius!

Me: I know lol... Did you purchase the company?

Zander Knolls: It's in the works!

Me: That's great!

Zander Knolls: What are you doing?

Me: Getting ready for bed

I didn't get a reply, so I stripped down to my boxers and flopped down in my bed cuddling in my sheets. When my phone rang

"Hello?" I answered.

"In bed, are we?" Zanders husky voice came through the other end.

"Zander!" I squeaked. "How can I help you?"

"Oh boy this isn't a professional call." He laughed

"Than what kind of call is it?"

"What are you wearing?" He asked and I gulped.

"Nothing," I replied quickly pushing my boxers down my legs. "Now."

"MMM... All I can think about is your pert little ass. Do you know how hard it is for me not to shove my cock in you every time you bend over?"

"Really?" I husked out.

"Oh yeah baby, every time your ass gets near me, I just want to grab It."

"Then why don't you?" I asked as my cock hardened to steel.

"Didn't know you wanted me to..."

"Please," I whimpered as I started stroking my cock.

"Please what boy," Zander growled.

"Please Daddy."

"Are you stroking your cock baby?"

"Yes, Daddy,"

"Have you ever played with your ass boy?"

"Not really," I answered him. I heard a moan slip his lips.

"Baby I want you to suck on your finger; get it nice and wet. And then I want you to work it into your ass." Zander told me. I quickly sucked my finger deep in my mouth. Making sure to coat it thoroughly with spit before taking it out of my mouth with a 'POP'. I reached around and begin to rub it across my hole feeling it wink open and close. A groan escaped my mouth as I slowly worked it in. The burn was almost pleasant.

"Fuck..." I groaned.

"That's it, baby. Oh god, if I was there my tongue would be in your ass. Now I want you to feel around for something almost spongy feeling and once you found it let me know." He instructed as I began to feel around.

"Found it." I whimpered.

"Good, now I want you to rub that spot and don't stop until I tell you to stop." He said as I begin rubbing the spot. Understanding that it was my prostate. The first few strokes had me arching off the bed.

"Daddy!"

"That's it, baby, keep going," Zander said as I could hear him beating his cock, that sound alone cause me to shiver. "Fuck," He groaned. "I cannot wait to be able to slip my cock into that tight little hole." He groaned as his rhythm on his cock picked up speed. I could feel my balls draw up tight as a tingle started to shoot up my cock that oozed precum.

"Zandy I am going to cum!"

"Cum for me Remus now!" He growled as I exploded. "That is it baby, cum for Daddy, cum." He groaned. "Fuck I'm cumming!" He growled.

I listened to his breath hitch as he moaned loud and long, that caused my already softening cock to twitch. After a few pants from both of us, I felt the lump form in my throat.

"Zander?" I whispered.

"Yeah?" He answered still panting.

"What are we doing?"

"Phone sex?" He chuckled.

"No, I mean what is happening between us like are we just messing around are together?"

"Well, what do you want us to be?"

"I asked you first."

"Well, I'd really like to explore this more, I really do like spending time with you." He answered my question.

"So, you want to be my boyfriend?" I asked as the lump felt twice the size now.

"Do you want to be mine?"

"Yes," I answered quickly.

"Okay then. We are boyfriends." He chuckled.

"Okay."

"Okay, get some sleep baby and don't forget to pick up your tux tomorrow."

"I won't."

"Good night Remy."

"Night Zandy."

**

That morning was chaos, to say the least. I had run around like a chicken with my head cut off. I had gone to the suit shop and picked both my and Zanders suits up. Then I had raced across town to pick up ties and then race to the other end of town to put Lucian on the bus for school. By the time I had made it back to the office I was out of breath. As soon as I walked into the office Roslyn handed me a list of things Zander needed for the gala tonight which sent me racing all around the 30 floors.

When it hit 3:30 Calvin drove me to Lucian's school to pick him up and take him back to the shelter. He was surprisingly very understanding that today's time was going to be cut short, but tomorrow was Saturday and once I woke up, I would be right over to spend the entire day with him. After dropping him off and saying hi to Jackson I raced back over to the office to begin getting ready for the gala.

We rode in a limo to the event according to Zander it was expected of everyone. It was also expected of everyone to wear $5000+ suits apparently. We walked in the event it was a large ballroom decked out to the utmost level of class and grace... whatever that was. This event was one where you made a huge donation you got an invite and then you paid outrageous prices for drinks and food that you could get better at McDonald's all night while rubbing elbows with the elite, all for the name of charity.

"Zander, does any of this actually go to at-risk youth?" I asked as we were circling the room. He turned to answer me when a shrill voice came from behind me.

"Well of course it does!" A lady who was older but was still trying to look 20 in a skin-tight green dress spoke. "And who are you?" She sneered at me crossing her arms over her chest.

"I am Ronnie Wells ma'am," I informed her.

"I do not believe you were invited." Her gazed pierced mine and It made me want to hide.

"He is my guest," Zander growled wrapping his arm around my waist.

"Sheila," A deep voice boomed behind us. I turned to see Mr. Raines standing there casually sipping on a flute of champagne.

"Mr. Raines," Sheila smiled at him. "How are you?"

"I'd be better if I didn't have to remind you to stop pretending that you could actually afford the donation to receive the invite to this Gala; and that you remind yourself the only reason you are still able to be considered among the elite here tonight, is because of the friendship you have with my father." He casually said as Sheila's mouth dropped open. "And yes, Ronnie every penny goes to the youth shelters in the state." He answered me turning his gaze back to Sheila. "I need another glass please." He held out his glass and Sheila slowly stepped forward to grab it and then stomped off towards the bar.

"Raines." Zander nodded at him.

"Knolls, my father is unable to attend tonight so it is up to us to run this thing." He said straightening his suit jacket and fiddled with his cufflinks.

"What's wrong with Charles?" Zanders toned sounded panicked. I remembered what the article had said that Charles Stickley was Zanders mentor. Zander viewed him as a father figure.

"Oh, nothing," Raines waved his hand dismissing everything. "His plane was delayed from Hong Kong that's all."

"Oh okay." Zander's shoulders dropped in a sighed of relief.

"Hello, Ronnie" Raines stared at me. "I don't think we have been properly introduced."

"No, I guess we haven't," I said as I crossed my arms over my chest. "Are you still being a jackass?" I asked. Right as Sheila returned with his glass of champagne gasping and sneering at my question.

"I like this one Zander, feisty." He laughed taking his glass from Sheila shooing her away. "And no, I am no longer being an ass. "Tripp Raines." He took my hand and kiss my knuckles lingering longer than he should, causing me to rip my hand back.

"Nice to meet you, Tripp," I said wiping my hand on my pants leg which caused him to smirk at me.

"Dance, drink, eat, mingle, have a good night gentleman." He smiled at us and bowed as he turned to continue circling the room.

"Ass," Zander whispered steering me towards the bar. "What would you like to drink?" He asked.

"Coke, please," I responded. "Zander, if Tripp is Charles son why is his last name Raines?" I asked as he handed me my coke.

"His last name is Stickley but, he does not tell anyone that. Raines is his middle name. He didn't want to live in his father shadow." Zander explained to me. He was about to say something else when someone came up to us clearly knowing who Zander was.

They began to chat about business that I had no clue about, so I tuned them out and let my eyes scan the crowd and they fell on a very familiar mop of chestnut brown hair hiding in the corner of the room. I pulled away from Zander and made my way to the corner.

"Jackson?" I asked as I tapped him on the shoulder. He turned, his eyes wide as saucers.

"Ronnie?" He gasped wrapping me up in a hug. "What are you doing here?"

"I told you earlier I had an event to come to." I reminded him.

"I didn't think it was this one." He said rubbing his hand across his neck.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him.

"My father made me come," He groaned.

"Who's your father?"

"Thomas Williams," He whispered with a pained expression.

"Your father is the fucking Mayor!?" I almost shouted. Jackson pulled me further into the corner.

"Shhh," Jackson flapped his hands at me which I smacked away. "Jesus Ronnie,"

"Why did you never tell me?"

"No one could know. I got into some stupid ass trouble as a kid and my father was furious. He didn't want me to associate with his last name, so he made me use my mothers, Davis." Jackson explained.

"You never told me what you did?"

"Ugh, I vandalized a building. The owner pissed me off he is an asshole, anyways they caught me on security footage. The person also just happened to be one of my fathers' friends." He sighed.

"Why are you hiding?" I asked looking out to the crowd of people.

"Two reasons 1. I hate these people and 2. The dudes building I vandalized is the host of this stupid thing."

"Tripp?" I asked in shock.

"Yes, how did you know?" He asked taken back.

"Well he is Zanders friend, I think? He is Mr. Stickleys, son." I explained to him.

"Of fucking course, he is a pompous twat." Jackson sneered huffing and puffing.

"What did he do to you?" I asked with a laugh. Jackson opened his mouth to answer when a voice cut him off.

"Oh, so they're allowing not one but 2 criminals into my event? Great," Tripp growled. He appeared standing next to Zander. "A liar and a vandal."

"Excuse me?" I said taken back because I thought we had buried the hatch earlier.

"Be careful Knolls if your boy hangs out with this one, they are up to no good," Tripp growled.

"Oh, you fucking jackass!" Jackson screeched. "I don't care what you say about me, but it was my idea and I called to get Ronnie into see Zander, so watch your fucking mouth."

"You don't get to talk to me like that!" Tripp's voice dropped a few octaves on that note.

"And you don't get to stand there like you're some god, you overgrown tw- "

"Jackson!" a new voice screamed. The Mayor gripped Jacksons upper arm spinning him around. "How dare you embarrass me like this?!"

"Me?!" He gasped. "He started it!" Jackson pointed at finger Tripp.

"I have to agree with Jackson Sir," I said defending him.

"And you are?" He asked me while he looked me up and down. At this point, we had caught the attention of everyone attending the gala.

"Ronnie, Sir, I am a friend of Jacksons," I explained.

"Oh yes, the orphan trash he devotes his time to. I know who you are." He sneered. Orphan trash... That is what he had just called me. I was speechless.

"Excuse me," Zanders voice cut in.

"Oh, Mr. Knolls I am so sorry to ruin your evening." The mayor apologized. "I'll make sure these two are escorted out immediately."

"Actually Thomas," Zander growled pulling me to his side. "The only one ruining this evening is you." The Mayor's eyes flicked back and forth between Zander and me. "And if I ever hear you refer to anyone let alone my boyfriend as trash again, I will personally see to it that you have no funding for the next election." The venom in his words had me scared for the mayor.

"Of course, my apologies." The mayor said clearly trying to save face. "I believe I will make my leave now. I bid you ado. Jackson let's go."

"He can stay if he wants," Tripp spoke, causing Jackson to whip around with a glare plastered on his face.

"Oh, now you want me to stay?" He laughed, flicked Tripp off and walked out leaving his father standing there.

"What was that about?" I asked looking at Tripp, whose eyes were glued to a leaving Jackson. His jaw was clench shut as it ticked with irritation. Once Jackson was gone from sight, Tripp huffed and turned to head back to the bar. I turned my gaze back to Zander. "I want to go home," I whispered because I felt everyone's eyes on me.

I didn't belong here, and I never would. Jackson was confident and would never let anyone bring him down. I wasn't. I grew up knowing I was never good enough for good things. And tonight, just proved that. Zander made something of himself he belonged here. I was orphan trash. I wasn't even orphan trash, I was just trash because I wasn't even good enough for my own parents to actually give a damn about me.

Zander pulled me out and called for the limo to come around.

"What do we say to us heading back to my place? Get some take out and watch a few movies?" Zander asked as he typed away on his cell. I didn't belong and it was time for Zander to realize that.

"No," I started.

"Then we can go to yours." He stated still typing away.

"I am going home. Alone." I said

"Oh, are you busy tonight?" he still typed away. 'Great now I was less important than a phone.'

"Zander, I'm done." He finally stopped typing on his phone and made eye contact with me. "We're done."

"What?"

"Look we come from two different worlds. You do stuff like this all the time I am not made for this life." I told him waving at the gala.

"Where is this coming from?" He asked putting his phone in his pocket.

"I just finally realize that I am not good enough for this... for you and it's time for you to realize it as well," I explained, kicking the sidewalk.

"Bullshit!" He screamed. "So, one bad night happens and you what want to walk away? Claiming it's because you don't belong or that you're not good enough? Fuck that."

"I think its best if we stop while we are ahead. And I think it's best to get a cab home." I said as I turned to walk away when Zander grabbed me and crushed his mouth to mine.

"No," He said against my lips. "You don't get to walk away."

"Please, Zander don't make this harder than it has to be," I said pulling away from him.

"NO."

"It will easier to do it now than to do months down the road when you realize you don't want me anymore." I felt the tears forming in my eyes.

"If you want to go then go, but only if it's because you don't care about me. If you want to leave, then tell me right now Remus that you don't care. That the thought of waking up next me doesn't make you the happiest you've been in your life. That seeing me smile over the littlest things don't make your heart jump. Because yours does that to me. I miss you whenever you're gone. I hate having to tell you good night knowing you're not falling asleep in my arms. You're are smart and kind and beautiful and sweet and caring, and you damn well are good enough! You are too good for me! I don't deserve you, Remus. I will not let you walk away for bullshit reasons." At this point, the tears were flowing freely.

"Do you mean that?" I asked sniffling.

"You bet your sweet ass I do." He chuckled as I launched myself into his arms.

"Take me home," I said before crushing my lips against his.

**

We crashed into my apartment, our lips crushed to each other's, Zander kicked the door closed. He slammed me up against the wall and gripped my hips hard. I knew that I would have bruises there tomorrow, but I was okay with that because I wanted them. I wanted him. I needed him. We both slipped each other's jackets off so they pooled at our feet.

"We should move this into the bedroom," I mumbled against his lips.

"We will," Zander said pulling back. "But first I want to see those pretty lips wrapped around my cock." He said as he pushed me down to my knees. I was then pinned between him and the wall. I could see his cock straining against the zipper of his pants. I swallowed at the sight. "What are you waiting on?" He husked, his voice thick with lust. "Take it out."

I began to unbutton and unzip his jeans pulling them and his boxers down releasing his magnificent cock. It was nearly 8 inches long and thick. I gripped it with one hand barely able to close my hand around it. I pumped once, pulling a drop of precum from his slit. I flicked my tongue against it making Zander moan. I looked up at him this time lightly sucking on the tip.

"God Remy, you're gonna be the death of me." He moaned as he ran his hand through my hair pushing lightly on the back of my head.

I smiled and relaxed my mouth letting his cock slip half way in, lightly sucking. I then pressed a little more, feeling his cock hit the back of my throat. I willed my throat to relax as he pushed deeper into my throat. I took him all the way down. Thank god for my no gag reflex.

"Jesus fuck Remy," Zander groaned, as he started slowly rocking his hips back in fourth. I started to suck harder on his cock. Moving my head with his movements. I looked up at him to see him take off his shirt. I reached up and raked my nails down his flat stomach moaning around his cock. He started thrusting faster and faster. I finally gave him control and just let him throat fuck me. His thrust started to become erratic and his breathing started hitching. I sucked hard pulling a good amount of precum out of the slit.

"Fuck I'm gonna cum!" Zander groaned and I picked up my pace. Sucking and bobbing as fast and as hard as I could. I felt Zanders grip tighten on my hair as he slammed his cock once more down my throat. He started to cum what felt like a gallon of cum down my throat.

"Fuckkkkkkkkk," he groaned and then slumped using his hands to keep him up. I let his limp cock fall from my mouth as I sat back on my heels looking up at him, knocking into the wall. He was breathing hard and looking up at the ceiling. I stood and pulled his face to mine and smirked at him. I slowly undid the top button on my shirt and pulled it over my head tossing it in the pile of clothes. He took in my bare chest and groaned at the site.

I felt him lift me up and carry me to my bed. To which he tossed me down on, grabbing my shoes and tossing them off. Then grabbing my pants and pulling them off. It might have been slutty but my legs instantly fell open exposing myself to him.