Stairway to Heaven

Story Info
She had an idea for a sexy project.
901 words
4.27
2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AG31
AG31
30 Followers

"Oh!" he said when he walked in the front door. "Oh, hey!" he said delightedly as he surveyed her naked self.

She grinned enticingly. "Come out back. I've built something."

"Built something?"

"Yeah. Come on." She took him by the hand and led him to the back door of their charming vacation digs. The back garden was enclosed in a head high brick wall and was very private. There were rose bushes in bloom at the foot of the wall all the way around and in the center back was a small pool enclosed in a three or four foot high chain link fence.

"Where's your thing you built?" he asked, looking about in a puzzled fashion.

"Here." She led him back to the pool and pointed down at the edge of the fence to two small arrangements of oversized bricks. About two feet from each other they made little staircases, running alongside the fence. Each had three bricks at the base, then two bricks, then one. The tall flat sides faced each other. "Let me show you how it works. Stand against the fence between the little stairs." He complied. "Now let me get you naked too."

She was a few inches shorter than he. She could just rest her chin on his shoulder. And she did just that as she gave him a hug before she began unbuttoning his shirt. He started to help, but she said, "No, no. I want to do it." So he contented himself with running the hand that she wasn't removing from a sleeve through her hair.

When his shirt was gone she laid her cheek against his chest and rubbed it through the sparse thatch. She raked her knuckles through it appreciatively. Then she sank to the ground, relishing the cool of the spring grass and the way it tickled her cunt. It needed a mowing and was long and soft. She removed his shoes and socks, he balancing by placing a hand on her head. Next she reached up and proceeded to loosen his belt and pull down his zipper. He was fully erect, of course, and she had to pull the elastic of his underwear out to get it over the tip.

When he had stepped out of his remaining clothing she leaned over and, pulling her lips over her teeth, nibbled at the tendons on his feet. She loved his feet. She loved his muscles and slowly slid her hands over his calves. She loved the rough texture there and on his thighs. She loved the smooth feel of his ass and back and more rough texture on his belly and chest. She loved his face too. It had always struck her as handsome. She had risen on her knees and nestled her face against his sex. He took her face between his hands and caressed her with his thumbs. She needed to discharge some of her heightened arousal and took his prick in her teeth. She increased the pressure slowly until he uttered a sharp "Ahh!!" and tightened his grip. But he had a pleased smile on his face as he looked down at her. So she darted her tongue into the slit in affectionate acknowledgement.

Next she began to slowly slide her body up his until she was standing, pausing on the way up to cradle his genitals between her slightly-larger-than-hand-sized breasts. When he grasped those breasts she could feel a strong pulse between her legs.

He bent for a kiss and moved his tongue slowly across the roof of her mouth and around her tongue. Her vagina contracted, as did her thigh muscles. She remained motionless, savoring the feel of her body turning to water.

But her project was not complete. She put her feet onto the lowest of the small stairs. This spread her legs so that her cunt was open to the air. She could feel a slight breeze. It tickled her clitoris. She could stay there for quite a while, with her cheek against his and her arms around his neck. But there was more to do.

She stepped onto the second level. Now she could press his erection tightly between their bellies. He groaned and ran his hands down to her ass and gripped it forcefully.

Finally she slid slowly to the topmost step. Her clitoris pressed against his cock and her labia slid along the sides. She indulged herself and tormented him by sliding down and up several times. When she came to rest the tip of his cock was right at her clitoris. She tipped her hips forward just a bit and it slipped to the opening of her vagina. She tightened her arms around him, lifted her feet from the bricks and slowly slid down, her clitoris gratifyingly scraping his pubic hair, until he was inside her all the way to the base of his cock. Warmth coursed through her body and she felt the beginning contractions of an orgasm, but she shifted a bit and it paused. He began to move his hips enough to pull out and in and out and in until they were both flooded in the same deluge.

AFTERWORD

"Stairway" is an outlier for me. Not only is it the first non-BDSM story I've written, it's the first non-BDSM fantasy I've ever had. Go figure.

My other stories on Lit are listed in my profile.