Stairwell to Euphoria

Story Info
Self love in the office building stairwell.
796 words
4.08
3.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

6:00 am is very early to arrive at work. Even for me. I was dressed in my work clothes with gym clothes in my bag. The plan wasn't to go to the gym. The gym gear is easy to take off and put back on in a hurry...just in case. I was going to start by finding a private spot on the top floor in the stairwell. Then, I'll take off my work clothes and have my gym clothes close by while I pleasure myself. Well, plans change. I got out of my car and proceeded to undress. I was terrified! I had no business disrobing in such a public place. My exposure felt like it was hours, but I knew it was just a few moments. First, it was my shirt. That was fairly innocent, albeit odd for someone to take off their shirt in a parking lot. Next was my pants. Now that is unusual and not innocent at all! I took my time folding my work clothes, baring everything in the parking lot. I was in no hurry to put anything back on. As time went on, I felt more comfortable with my shameless act. This wasn't the first time I have been outdoors sans clothes. It was my first time in this parking lot. It was new. It was exciting. I wanted to touch myself, but not here, not now. I put it on my list of places to pleasure myself. I put my clothes and shoes into my bag and put on my gym clothes.

It was time to get into the office for some more fun. As I was walking towards the office, I placed the gym bag in front of me to hide my excitement and pride. I opened the door to the stairwell and waited for it to close behind me. I immediately stripped and put everything into the bag. I slowly walked up the flights of stairs. My heart was pounding. Every step was a step closer to the top floor and my planned euphoria. But every step was another potential moment of total exposure to whomever decided to come to work early. There was no way and nowhere to hide. But I needed more.

When I got to the top floor, I proceeded to rub. At first, I wanted to hurry up. Why? I couldn't answer myself. My response was to slow down and enjoy my time on the top floor. I looked at the time. It was only 6:10. I knew I had plenty of time. People start coming to work around 7:00 am. In my head, I felt that a safe time with myself was until about 6:30. I smiled to myself. There was no way I'd last 20 minutes doing what I'm doing!

Then, something in me told me to walk downstairs. Why? Again, I couldn't answer myself. I left my gym bag and walked down the stairs with my member pointing in the direction it wanted me to go. With every flight, I was further and further away from my clothes and the only possible thing that could hide me. This was it! The excitement I was looking for. There was absolutely no way to get to my clothes if someone were to enter the stairwell. All the time, I was listening intently to the sound of an elevator or footsteps or a door opening. It felt like everything was being drowned out by my pounding heartbeat. I got to the bottom of the stairwell and took my walk of shame back upstairs. The walk upstairs was definitely easier. The closer I got to the top of the stairwell and my clothes, the more relaxed I became. Success! I made it to the top. I was throbbing and leaking. I was ready to explode.

Now to orgasm. My self love was now fueled by my deeds. It started slow and methodical. I knew I wouldn't last too much longer. I took out my towel and laid it on the floor. The safest thing to do is finish on the towel. The craziest thing to do is to climax all over myself. Why bother with safe? After all, I was exposed in a public parking lot and on every floor of this building. A "safe" orgasm wasn't in the books today. Soon enough, I ended up on my back frantically rubbing. I stared down at myself. I was spewing streams of ejaculate all over myself. Wave after wave of pleasure. I lost control. I had no idea whether I was being loud. I had no care about where my cum was going. When I was done, I wiped up all the evidence of naughtiness and went back downstairs to shower in the gym.