Stairwell to Heaven Pt. 02

Story Info
Iris and Bram explore their sexual fantasies together.
2.1k words
4.38
2.4k
3
0

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 12/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Catch

After Bram's departure, Iris dives back into her easy chair, enjoying the afterglow. She suddenly thinks with a chuckle of the sperm explosion on the carpet and is about to get up to grab a wet cloth when there's another knock on the door.

It's Bram again, he just can't get enough apparently! She quickly opens the door, mischievous twinkle in her eye.

'Did you forget something?' she asks teasingly.

'Hi,' says Bram, 'yes, no, uh...' The room still smells of sex, which is quite distracting, but he perseveres.

'Um... yes, actually, I have a confession to make.' He looks serious. Iris stiffens, here it comes, she thinks, he's already involved with someone.

'I'm in a relationship,' says Bram.

Shit! Shit! Shit! Iris thinks, and we didn't use a condom that last time, it went so fast... And now he has a girlfriend. Shit!

Iris isn't usually that quick to get into bed with boyfriends, but Bram is so irresistible, and it just felt right. This sucks.

'I understand,' she says with a disappointed look on her face.

'No, I don't think so,' responds Bram. Iris looks at him questioningly.

'What happened between us here this afternoon made me realize that I don't want to be in that relationship at all, haven't for a long time,' Bram continues.

'Keep going,' Iris says.

'We've known each other since grammar school, she was the most wanted girl in the school and she kind of entangled me in her nets, before I knew it we were dating. In retrospect I realize that I was mainly arm-candy,' he blushes, 'Bianca is all about appearances, there is not much inside.'

Iris listens, her face neutral. She can imagine, who wouldn't want to walk next to Bram...

'Bianca is quite dominant, what she wants happens. I've had doubts about this relationship for a long time, but somehow she always manages to 'get me in line', so to speak.

But now that I've met you, the scales have fallen from my eyes.' He laughs, 'And that feels very liberating. I wanted to tell you this now because I'm going to her right after this conversation to break up with her. And whether or not you want to have anything to do with me now, I sure hope you do,' he says with a sweet smile, 'I'm done with Bianca.'

'Okay,' says Iris, not sure how she feels about this yet, 'Do what you have to do, and you can report back to me at the pub tomorrow night.'

Bram breathes a sigh of relief, partly because the story is out in the open, partly because she still wants to see him.

'By the way, we haven't actually had sex in months, so don't worry too much about that condom, or rather the lack of it,' he smiles.

Iris has a relieved look on her face, it makes Bram laugh. Then he stands up and gently kisses her on the mouth and strokes her cheek. It takes Iris great effort, but she manages to control herself, this boy is too sexy for his own good. She watches him as he walks out of the room.

Knight in Shining Armor

A new day dawns, Iris didn't sleep much that night, Bram kept running through her head. Eventually, she'd opened the drawer of her bedside table and pulled out her trusty buddy during single spells, hoping she'd be able to sleep afterwards.

Thinking about the amazing sex that afternoon, she soon came with violent jerks, but it didn't help much.

After a few hours of belated sleep, she wakes up. Her trusty vibrator is still on the bedside table, she gives it a grateful kiss and then thinks, why not... and she places the vibrator in the pulsating position on her clit. After ten satisfying minutes, she puts it down and stands up. Great, a whole day of deliberation and thinking about Bram until it's finally seven o'clock, she thinks cynically.

But the day flies by and in her heart she already knows that she doesn't want to let Bram go.

It's almost seven o'clock, Iris is waiting for Bram to pick her up. At the stroke of seven she hears his knock on the door. She quickly snatches her coat from the coat rack, a calf-length colorful hippie style cloak, a hand-me-down from her aunt Simone to which she is very attached. She opens the door and there is Bram, all sex, she feels her clit tighten again. It shouldn't be allowed, being so darn sexy, she thinks, chuckling to herself. They give each other a kiss on the mouth and Iris steps out, putting on her coat at the same time. 'Nice coat,' Bram says admiringly. 'Thank you, legacy from my Aunt Simone.'

'Then your aunt has excellent taste,' says Bram. "Had,' says Iris as they descend the stairs, 'she passed away several years ago.'

'Oh, I'm sorry, was she already of age?'

'No, only 40, a stupid accident.' says Iris dejectedly, and Bram pulls her towards him for comfort.

This unexpected movement almost trips Iris over a stairway, but Bram catches her and pulls her against him. 'My brave knight, you saved me, you may kiss me...' lisps Iris and looks at Bram affectionately and a little teasingly. Bram almost drowns in Iris' deep brown eyes while he gratefully accepts the invitation. His tongue disappears in her mouth and Iris feels herself getting moist again, she makes a mental note that if this continues like this, she really needs to drink more fluids. Bram runs his hands over her body and presses her firmly against the wall. His hands stray to Iris's buttocks as Iris feels for the buttons of his fly, he moans a little. Iris wears a short suede skirt topped with a semi-transparent lace blouse. Bram's hands disappear under the skirt, he feels that she is wearing a thong underneath. His fingers slide on the side under the fabric of the panties and he feels that her pussy is already soaking wet. He starts massaging her hard button and he feels that Iris holds her breath for a moment. He smiles, horny little devil! he thinks. Then Iris begins to jerk and squirm soundlessly and a moment later, with a sigh and a blissful look in her eyes, she sinks into his arms. He now also has a hard boner and Iris lowers herself further down and takes out his dick. She starts licking and then sucking, his cock disappears deeper and deeper into her mouth, Bram has trouble composing himself. He hopes nobody will come up the stairs by chance, but has to admit that it does add to the excitement.

Then he can no longer control himself and the sperm squirts into the back of Iris' throat. She swallows it quickly and then stands up again. She looks extremely satisfied. Bram chuckles.

They tidy up their clothes and then, as if nothing had happened, walk downstairs and out of the building. Before they cross, Bram has a brief look around, but the street is empty.

The Sound of Breaking Porcelain

It is quite busy in the pub, but they can still find themselves an intimate spot in the back.

While Iris orders two glasses of red wine at the bar, Bram thinks back to what just happened in the stairwell. He somehow has a feeling that Iris isn't tired of him yet, he chuckles a little.

Then he sees Iris walking up with the wine and he gets serious again. Iris puts down the glasses and sits down opposite Bram, she looks at him expectantly.

'So, tell me how it went.'

'Well, I got there,' says Bram, 'and she had her two satellites of girlfriends with her, those hangers-on and yes-men, you know the type, and I asked her if we could talk in private for a minute. Those two bitches reluctantly left the room, and then I told Bianca that it was over as far as I was concerned. Definitely. It wasn't easy to get through to her,' Bram sighs, 'it never is, but I do believe it eventually settled down.' He still has some doubts about that, somewhere in the back of his mind he has the vague feeling that it's not over yet. As for Bianca that is. He himself is team Iris, no doubt about it.

Bram had indeed driven straight to Bianca's parents' house, on the way there he had realized with surprise that he had never really felt anything for Bianca.

Upon entering, he'd found Bianca's best friends, circling Bianca as usual, twisting and turning to please her.

And there sat Bianca, it was as if he had just now seen her for the first time: big head of blond hair from a bottle, lots and lots of make-up, her so-called beauty clearly coming mainly from jars. Large (fake) breasts, nose job, and rather small, or 'petite' as she preferred to call it.

Bram had asked her if he could talk to her in private, but Bianca hadn't taken him seriously at first and patted the seat next to her on the couch, like he was a lap dog. Which he probably was in her eyes. But he had stood his ground and the friends had scuttled off to the swimming pool in the garden. As soon as they had disappeared he had told Bianca bluntly that he was ending the relationship, but it didn't seem to sink in at first. After he had made it clear to her in no uncertain terms that it was really over, she had become very angry and had scolded him. Apparently the message had now landed. He had turned and left.

After he left, Bianca furiously threw an expensive porcelain vase across the room. Oh great, was housekeeper Esmeralda's first thought, of course I can clean that up again.

The two sent-away girlfriends had sped in through patio doors in terror at the noise, half tripping on their stiletto heels. Bianca had been swearing and screaming and telling them that she had dumped Bram. Not the other way around of course, Bianca is not someone to be dumped.

Upon returning home, Bram noticed that his studies were suddenly going smoothly, dumping Bianca had been a good move, something he should have done ages ago.

He suddenly has to laugh. "I don't think she liked being dumped, I was just out the door, on my way to my car, when I heard a hellish noise, it sounded like a vase breaking, there are some very large porcelain vases, antiques I believe.'

'Hm, her parents will be happy about that,' Iris chuckles. 'And the housekeeper, Esmeralda,' Bram laughs, 'she always has to clean up the mess.'

There is a moment of silence, they both sip some of their wine. Then Bram stretches his arm over the table and takes her hand, looking deep into her eyes.

'So if that's what you want, I'm all, one hundred percent yours,' he says with a sweet smile.

Iris struggles to resist the beautiful blue eyes and the sexy curl that of course takes this moment to fall over his forehead, and replies 'Are you sure, won't you immediately run back to Bianca when she calls you?'

'No way,' says Bram from the bottom of his heart, 'never, ever again!'

Iris smiles, he can see she believes him and a feeling of relief and happiness flows through him. 'Then yes, please,' she says, smiling from ear to ear, and vows to make him forget there ever was a Bianca in the first place.

The latter is a concern. By the way, Bianca is quite dangerous in her way, she goes to great lengths to prevent herself from being thwarted, so be careful, Bram tells her. He shows her a picture of Bianca so she knows what she looks like. Iris sees a young woman with platinum hair and large breasts, both clearly fake, and a sharp line around her mouth that indicates she's used to getting her own way.

They decide to keep a low profile for the time being when they are together, which is not a problem for either of them, they are not that fond of nightclubs and house parties, Bianca's favorite pastime.

They are content with walks in the woods and regular visits to the Irish pub, and they also have no trouble having a great time together in their respective apartments as has been proven.

'What shall we do,' Iris asks at a certain point, 'are we having another glass of wine here, or are we going back, I happen to have a few nice beers in the fridge.' 'Happen to have' my ass, Bram thinks with amusement, he suspects foul play again. He is right.

'That beer sounds delicious,' he says and then, with a mischievous look, 'do you have anything to go with it?' 'Yes I have,' Iris chuckles, and takes a condom from the inside pocket of her coat.

When they leave the pub, Bram looks around with caution again, you never know with Bianca.