All Comments on 'Stalker'

by Sugarrushwerewolf

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Rape / Non consensual was primary element till end

I suppose it is hard to determine which category to put a story in, but I think you'll find this should have gone in Non-consensual. Rape or I suppose attempted rape which this is, isn't something most readers here will appreciate.

That you added the twist that it was consensual on the wife's part just makes it a twist ending, it doesn't change that.

General feedback. Why would any couple allow a random homeless man to break into their house repeatedly so he knows the layout and where things are kept? Why would they risk unprotected sex with a guy who has a very high probability compared to general population of diseases? Why would they risk additional violence to the wife by a guy who in his mind is already committing a severe assault on her and might do worse? Why do they think he wouldn't come back in future to forcibly repeat this, perhaps with a weapon (that is if there is any reason to think he didn't have a weapon this time?) It is a fantasy that seems too out of place in today's dangerous world.

PervyJPervyJover 5 years ago
Fun story

You guys have fantasies similar to ours! It was a fun, hot read. It blows my mind why people write negative comments and take it literally. Thank you for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very unique

I know that many women harbor fantasies of forced sex. That may seem odd to some people, but it’s true. What’s different here is the way they set up the situation after only one time of him watching. But when your only writing a short story, I suppose you don’t have time for him to watch for months. You’ve already attracted the notions who think it’s their duty to force people to think like they do. This story will undoubtedly draw them like moths to a flame. If it bothers you, you always have the option to delete their nonsense.

Impo_65Impo_65over 5 years ago
People who think every sex act only has one element are delusional

Every sexy act can have multiple elements to it. This happens to be a wife who is raped, but in reality it’s a stranger who is duped. It seems too many people on he get upset if the stories cross over from one category to another. If the sex their having only fits comfortably into one category here, then I feel sorry for them. Most of those who complain tend to those who feel a wife should only have sex with their husband. Well, that’s fine, but what if they decide to do it outside? Then it could be in exhibitionism. What if he ties his wife to the bed? Should it be in BDSM? What if they simply have a romantic evening together? Does that mean it must be in Romance? And what if the wife is black or Asian and hubby white? Is it automatically forced into Interracial? Clearly most of these stories could be listed in several categories. Getting upset over it is one of the silliest things I have heard of. This is a free porn site. Maybe it’s time to simply enjoy what is given to us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Not-so-sacred marriage hole!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hello dear.

Hello dear. Nice concept. I liked that you developed a story and you refer to poor people living outside. I think your story had many good points. Poor people are watching other ones of well-situation, and they may give them something, depending on their good- will, once a while. This is highly problematic. It does not solve the problem. I think that society must offer houses to these poor people. I think it is of high priority. Here, in Greece, I was watching people to sleep outside in the rain in Metro station Larissis. Three people and a woman. It is not funny, it is awful. All of us can be found without house. I hope society will fix that problem!

No one without a house, no one!

Sincerely,

Elias

WyldcardWyldcardover 5 years ago
@Impo

The issue isn't that there is only one element. Obviously there can and often are multiple elements. I think the question is:

a) Is there a core element

b) Are certain elements in multi element stories better to list under because they greatly bother the readers of other categories (and thus will result in a lower score for a story, than finding one where most of the elements are enjoyed)

I think there are many readers of various categories who have issue with the racial/racist implications to a lot of Interracial stories and stereotypes of black men. Other readers have an issue with violence to women, or even violence in general, they want more straight erotica.

I see the author (or someone) already moved this story to Non-Con. If it had started there, I would likely have met a more appreciative audience and had a better score. Because it launched in Loving Wives, it had a quite low score to start, both because hot wife stories tend to score lower and because even those that enjoy them, may not have enjoyed the attempted rape. The low score leads to less people reading it and giving feedback to the author. Thus again, better to post in the best possible category.

I've got no issue with the story or the content. It isn't my cup of tea, but these are all works of fiction. It does come off much more as a non-con story though, until you get the twist at the end.

Thanks for the submission. The whole situation is very fantastical for reasons already stated, but there certainly have been worse stories on here both by plot and by writing. Keep on writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fun story

I enjoyed your story. Nice quick jack-off-to session.

I would love to just pop this in there. What the fuck Elias? What on earth are you on about? This is a lit porn site. Not a forum for changing the world.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 5 years ago
Good story bad ending

Sheesh

SugarrushwerewolfSugarrushwerewolfover 5 years agoAuthor
Hello Everyone!

Thank you all for your comments. I read every comment I get and see what I can do to improve my writing. As for the negative comments, for one, you're on an EROTIC site and the stories are CATEGORIZED so the backlash on the type of story is kinda funny to read nor are any of my stories true, being that they are stories I have created. Also, thank you to whoever moved the story into a better category. I was having a hard time deciding what exact category this story would fall under as there are two different elements to the story, so thank you for properly moving it! Please continue to let me know how I'm doing and thank you all for giving your time to read!

P.s. Homeless people need love too ;)

Locksley7Locksley7about 5 years ago
Good story

Thanks for another story that captured my attention. By the way, it was not simply my attention that was captured. My old cock rose to the occasion as well.

DaRockDaRockover 3 years ago
great

Part 2 maybe? :)

wifejanneywifejanneyalmost 3 years ago

I was a little shocked at first, but love the outcumm!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSugarrushwerewolf@Sugarrushwerewolf
486 Followers
Welcome to my page!! I am new to the writing scene and I have a lot to offer and share! I reply to all emails and enjoy reading the reviews/comment section on my submitted work. Behind the scenes, my wife and I both work full-time, so between the two of us I write and she ed...