Stalkers

Story Info
An erotic smoking fantasy dealing with the occult.
3.5k words
4.67
7.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vampires. Fucking Vampires. I hated the motherfuckers. They were cold and lifeless, as if they had no soul of their own. That was a good thing when it came to killing them. But then again, that was what made them so dangerous to us humans.

I'd been hunting vampires for about six years now. Six years of blood-soaked nights spent in the dark, tracking down these soulless creatures whose only desire was to suck out our lives with their sharp, needlelike teeth. I knew my enemy; I knew how to kill them. And I always got the job done--whether by stabbing their cold dead hearts or cutting off their heads, putting an end to their existence once and for all.

I was assigned to hunt down a particularly deadly vampire who had been terrorizing the streets of New York City for months, slaughtering everyone she came across until there was nothing left but a bloody trail of bodies. It took me weeks to track her down because she kept moving from one place to another. She moved around like a ghost, changing identities every few days, never staying in any one location for longer than a week. What surprised me most was that she didn't drink blood. Instead, she drank the life force from people through sexual intercourse.

She was a succubus. A demon who fed on the energy of human beings during sex. The thought of it turned my stomach. When I finally caught up to her, I found her at the top of the Empire State Building having sex with a man who worked in the building. He was just beginning to climax, pumping his seed into her, when she spotted the glint from my crossbow. Fuck.

I pulled the trigger, but missed. By the time I fired again, she had already dropped her victim on the floor and taken off running. Her speed was inhuman. She could move faster than eyes could comprehend, leaving only an afterimage of her presence behind as she fled back down the stairs to street level.

The demon bitch didn't think I was prepares. My STALKER suit has a built in parachute. As a STALKER, part of my initiation was to take an injection that heightened our senses, improved reaction times, and increased our overall durability. We were not normal hunters. Our job wasn't to shoot them from afar with high-powered rifles; it was to close in on them, fight hand-to-hand, face to face, and destroy them before they got a chance to retaliate.

I leaped off of the building, pulling the cord that would activate my chute just before impact. But the damned thing malfunctioned--it either failed or snapped, I was in no position to diagnose the issue. I fell like a rock, straight down towards the ground. Before impact, the blur of the vampire went through the air and she caught me. She held me by my shirt collar and lifted me above her head. The wind from the fall whipped against my body, tossing me about violently until she set me on the ground. She knelt over me for a moment, studying me with those cold dead eyes. Then she spoke, her voice dripping with contempt.

"I'm impressed," said the succubus. "You are so fucking stupid."

She brought up her foot to crush my skull. I braced myself as best I could, trying to prepare for death at her hands. I knew it was coming, I'd seen enough of this monster to know that nothing was going to save me now except luck or divine intervention. Suddenly she stopped. A smile crept across her lips. It was an eerie expression. Not even a hint of joy or satisfaction. Just emptiness. And then she leaned down and kissed me. On my forehead. That's right, just a kiss on the forehead. My whole life flashed before my eyes in one instant: my father leaving my mother, my first time holding a gun, pissing myself in my elementary music class, all the fights and fucking with my ex wife, becoming a STALKER, killing vampires, all of it seemed to come crashing back into my mind in that brief second between breaths. She pulled away from me suddenly.

I was able to position my wrist dark launcher that was part of of my suit and fire a dart into her. The dart contained a specialized serum that dampened unholy powers. I watched her shiver and convulse as she took off running at a slowed speed towards the subway entrance. She disappeared down the steps as I shook off the whiplash from my fall. I collected myself and made chase, following her underground into the bowels of the city, my breath heavy as I ran.

We went down a series of stairs leading below the streets. As I reached the subway platform I noticed it was empty. She slipped into the doors of a waiting train and I caught the doors just before they closed. We were still inside the station, but we had nowhere to go. We were alone inside of the train car, and I saw her breathing hard, weakened by the dart that had injected her earlier. Her long hair flowed over her shoulders like water; her eyes glowed red with unbridled hunger.

"You're not what I expected," she said. "I'm impressed."

Her voice was melodious, yet deep and raspy at once. It sounded almost musical, though with an undercurrent of sinister tones beneath each word. A faint chill raced through my body at the sound of her voice. It sent goose bumps up my arms and across my neck. It reminded me of death itself--cold, lifeless, quiet...

She smiled again and cocked her head to the side slightly. For a moment I thought that she actually might be amused or enjoying this little game we were playing, but then it struck me: maybe it wasn't a game after all. She let out a low chuckle that carried with it a trace of madness. She wasn't afraid, but she knew I had the upper hand. A loud hiss sounded from the train as she floor slightly shook as it took off. Fuck. This was my moment. I fired three more darts from my suit that landed into her flesh one after one. She screamed in agony and convulsed as if having a seizure before falling limp.

A succubus class vampire is typically killed on sight. It's not worth the risk as they are far too dangerous. Normal hunters normally don't accept them for assignments and STALKER class hunters know to not fuck around, less they find out. My job was to hunt down this monster and destroy her, so there was no need to drag this out any further than necessary. I pulled a blade from my belt and held it tightly as I went to plunge the STALKER issued holy dagger into her heart. The blade sizzled on the skin as I inched it into her chest when I had noticed a number tattooed onto her collar alongside a STALKER emblem. The same kind that I had. My eyes widened in shock and confusion. The serum that STALKER's take when initiated makes them immune to turning. I knew it would be dangerous but I had to interrogate her.

I pulled a rope from my bag and covered it in blessed lamb blood which is what we fill our darts with. It's what blocks their unholy abilities and saps their strength away. With the amount that was just injected into her, I figured I needed to prepare before she rose back into consciousness. Before long, she began groaning softly, waking up as the blood injection ran its course and wore off. She looked at me, still trying to shake off whatever the hell was happening inside of her body. Her breathing slowed as she tried to pull herself together. When she finally came out of it enough, she opened her mouth to speak:

"Fuck you."

She said those words calmly yet viciously, spitting out each syllable like a curse or an insult. I brought the knife up to her throat and asked "Were you a STALKER? Before you turned...well... into this?"

She scoffed in response. It took everything in my power not to shove my blade through her neck right then and there--but I didn't want to kill her until after questioning. If she really was a former STALKER before turning into one of these monsters, I had to find out about how it happened and report it to HQ. That way they could take measures against any other possible STALKER hunters that may be infected. The combination of our DNA poses a serious threat and there is no way of telling how dangerous one could possibly be.

I continued with the interrogation while holding my weapon close by.

"Speak. Before I kill you right here. Now tell me who made you like this,"

Her voice cracked with agony as my hand tightened around the hilt of my dagger. She looked at me with her glowing red eyes as her hands reached up to touch her wound, where two of the darts were sticking out of her chest. She hissed and began to laugh at the pain she felt. This seemed to excite her more than anything else. Her whole body convulsed in uncontrollable laughter before she stopped herself abruptly and let out a deep sigh.

"Oh, sweet little boy... You think you're strong now? Put your toy away. I'll talk. But you must promise me something first..."

I was taken aback and slightly confused by her demand. It was a momentary distraction from what I was doing but it gave her an opening to break free. I decided it was worth the risk. A vampire like this one was very difficult to kill as she had all sorts of tricks up her sleeve to fight back. And that would have been enough of an issue on its own, but she wasn't even trying to escape yet. She just wanted me to show some faith and lower my knife. What did that say about her? Was she actually scared or simply playing mind games with me?

"My pockets," She started. "Reach inside them."

I hesitantly obliged. The pocket was small so there wasn't much room in there for a weapon, and the only thing I found was a pack of cigarettes.

"Whether you kill me or let me live, at least let me have a cigarette. I'm dead anyway, I might as well fuck over the man who made me this way. All I ask of you is that you give me one smoke before you cut my throat."

I thought to myself and figured I would oblige. It couldn't hurt. I took a cigarette outside of the pack and placed one to her lips, grabbing a lighter from my own pocket. She didn't seem to react until after I lit it and she brought the first drag into her mouth. Her eyes widened with a hint of pleasure. I grabbed the cigarette back from her.

"Now talk."

She sat quietly on her side and exhaled slowly, letting out a puff of smoke through her nose.

"There is a flaw in the STALKER serum. While it protects against the normal infection, it doesn't stand a chance against a turning ritual performed by an Ancient One. The power in that unholy essence that seeps through their veins is too powerful to be resisted by the mere human blood mixed with a serum made in a lab."

"This "Ancient One", are they still alive? Do you know where we could find them?" I asked as I kneeled down next to her, listening intently as she spoke.

She shook her head no, and then continued.

"They were hunted almost entirely to extinction by a faction within their ranks. It seems as though quantity beat quality. But I know at least one survived. As it turns out, he was trying to rebuild his own army. And he was working with my commanding officer to do so. They figured out that a STALKER could be turned with the ancient's power." She stopped talking. She seemed reluctant to say any more about it. For some reason it felt like she wanted me to make the final connection here...and not her. "What did you say your name was again?" She asked me.

"Klause Kembel. STALKER First Class"

She smiled wickedly, "Take a hit of the cigarette, Klause."

I felt reluctant, but I also wasn't opposed. I'm a smoker, but it seemed unprofessional to indulge myself here. The scent of the smoke had filled my nostrils though and the cravings had kicked in, so I took a drag from the burning cigarette. A warmth spread throughout my body and my eyes closed. The world around me faded and disappeared. All that existed was her. Her voice came across as clear as a bell, echoing in my mind:

"That's right... Take another pull."

I drew on the cigarette again, holding the smoke within my lungs. She smiled.

"Breathe the smoke into my mouth, Klause." She ordered. Every one of my instincts said no. Don't do it you fucking idiot. Don't play into these games. The Ancient. The STALKER that was helping them. You need to get to the bottom of it before a fucking war breaks out. If they are allowed to continue, this could be far worse than anything that we've ever faced... My head began to throb--my heart beat faster as I felt a presence grow inside of me.

I leaned over close to her face and brushed back her hair that had fallen over her features. I guided my hand to her lips with my thumb below her lip and guided her mouth open as I kissed her while blowing the smoke directly into her mouth. She moaned slightly at first, and breathed in. When she opened her eyes again, she looked at me with a mischievous smile, almost proud at what she'd just done, "You see Klause, you really don't have a choice in the matter now do you?"

I felt myself stiffening in my pants. I tried to resist it, but I couldn't. Before long, it became too much for me to take any longer. She wiggled free from the ropes that bound her body, they slid off with relative ease. A fog had coated my brain and I couldn't remember if I had secured them or not. Maybe not? It didn't seem important at that point as there was no way of stopping this. She took the cigarette from me and took a drag from it. And leaned back onto the subway seat, the train purring as it travelled through the tunnels.

"Get on your knees." She said. I obeyed after failing to resist her commands. "Take my pants off. Now." I did so not even trying to fight it. She took a drag from her cigarette before passing it to me again. "Smoke as you eat my pussy. Let me show you my real power, Klause." She began to finger herself slowly, ripping her panties from her body off. She pulled out another cigarette and lit it up as she played with her pussy. I tried to not smoke, tried to fight the fog that had enveloped my brain, but I couldn't resist. My mind wouldn't stop thinking about how good the taste of her sweet juices would be mixed with the flavor of the smoke... As soon as the cigarette hit the tip of my tongue, I lost all control over myself and dove into her wetness. I stopped momentarily and looked at her as I took another drag from the cigarette, savoring each puff before taking more into my mouth and slipping back into sucking at her clit.

She moaned loudly, her eyes closed as she let out a soft whimper in delight. She took a hit of her own cigarette and inhaled deeply as her hand moved to the back of my head and pushed my mouth against her pussy.

"Inhale." she commanded and my mouth responded as if it was a machine taking directions. As I did, I could feel my lungs filling it up with smoke, straight from inside her pussy. The taste was immaculate, and I felt a strong high wash over my body as I exhaled. It felt like a dream--as if I'd been granted temporary access to some forbidden source of pleasure. I threw my held cigarette down and gripped the area between her thighs and ass pulling her pussy into my face. She held the cigarette between her lips as I sucked and the red tipped roared to life as I inhaled the smoke through her body. I let the smoke out through my nose as I took another drag from her pussy. She used both hands to hold my face to her dripping hole and let the cigarette dangle between her lips as she moaned. I inhaled again and ash fell onto her shirt. She didn't care as she pulled on me harder, demanding more. Her legs shook uncontrollably as she pulled me closer to her throbbing clit, and a deep purple liquid spewed into my mouth as squirted and came. My mouth filled with her essence while she screamed for more. I drank. The liquid warmed my insides and I felt my cock swell larger than it ever had before. It kept growing and growing until it was standing hard at attention against the leather of my suit. I fell backwards onto the subway floor and she straddled herself above me after removing her shirt. Her big tits bounced around as she she lowered her pussy onto my enlarged cock.

She grabbed a cigarette and lit it as she rode me on the floor. Each drag, she exhaled a purple smoke from her lungs that swirled within the cloud surrounding us as we fucked as the lights from the underground tunnel illuminated our bodies as we passed. She maneuvered one of her breasts to my lips and by instinct I began to suckle at them. The purple liquid from before trickled into my mouth as I licked and sucked at her nipples. The flavor consumed my tongue as she continued to take long and deep drags from her cigarette. The end glowed brightly as she coughed once and then swallowed what was left of the smoke in her mouth. I drank more of the fluid from her breasts and felt my cock growing even bigger with her tight pussy. I couldn't last any longer--my orgasm was inevitable. I released her nipples from my mouth and as soon as she felt me cumming, she took a final drag from her cigarette exhaling the smoke upward as what felt like gallons of cum pumped inside her pussy, which squeezed out each time like a burst balloon, covering every inch of skin along my shaft, up my stomach, and down my thighs. I felt my vision blur as my body relaxed from the pressure. My heart raced and my senses returned to me slowly, but with an intense sense of euphoria as my vision drifted to black.

***

I opened my eyes again to find myself laying on the roof of the Empire State Building. It looked so different at night than during the day when people would flock there for sightseeing. The skyline stretched before me as far as the eye could see, sparkling against the bright moonlight illuminating its beauty. The sky was filled with stars; millions upon millions of tiny pinpoints twinkling above the city's edge.

As my mind came back to me I noticed the succubus standing near me, putting her clothes back on. I quickly realized that I had been in a trance. We had never left the rooftop. The other mans body was a distance away and I couldn't tell if he had faced a grimmer outcome than my own. The succubus walked over to me wiping cum from my body and licking it from her finger. She smirked as she spoke:

"How did it feel?" she asked while pulling on some gloves she had retrieved from within her jacket pocket. "Did you enjoy yourself? Do you want more?"

I didn't know what was real and what was fake

"No." I said, still confused about everything that had happened. But deep down, the answer was yes, I wanted more--much more.

"Was anything real?" I continued, trying to understand what had taken place. My memory wasn't entirely clear, but there were flashes of things. What seemed to be most vividly remembered was the feeling of pleasure. I more ecstasy than any experience I've ever had. A drug addict will often go through their entire life chasing after the high I felt.

The succubus pulled her shirt aside revealing the STALKER emblem inked on her skin. It matched one of the tattoos on my body. Her lips turned into a smile as she replied.

"Oh...you have no idea how real it is. That's why we're so careful in who we choose for this assignment." The truth of her words began to sink in as the fog cleared from my head. "We have much to discuss Klause Kembel. Please come with me..." She held out her hand, and I took it without hesitation as she led me through the metal door, the steel clanging as it closed itself behind us.