Stallion Slut Son

Story Info
Jerome submits to his stallion anthro father, Daddy Dom...
2.1k words
11.6k
8
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

The bay stallion shivered, down on his knees, though he was not dressed as he usually would have been. With a latex thong on, the feeling of it cut between his rear cheeks, showing off the muscle he had there, even though it didn't seem like anything at all, considering all that his father had done to him, all that he had lustfully had him do. It cradled his balls, the only modicum of support allowed to him, though the bulge of his sheath and trapped, half-swollen cock showed through the shiny front of it.

"Whore-filly..."

He shivered, the words washing over Jerome. Yes, yes, that's what he was. He didn't need to be any more for his dad, the like-coloured stud of a stallion looming over him. Dom was more muscled than him, with a bit of a thicker gut too, due to his age, but all of them knew their place there, how things were to be different, simply due to the nature of their changing relationship. That was just how Jerome had found himself wearing the under-bust corset too, tightening around his waist, training him to have a narrower, more feminine waist.

Jerome quivered, ears slipping back submissively. He was right where he needed to be and he knew it too. His waist was narrower, pulled in, though he didn't know what to make of it all, the leather of the collar heavy around his neck, always there. It needed to be, yes, really, keeping him in his place, always and forever. Truth be told, Jerome couldn't see any kind of lustful future for himself anymore that didn't include Dom, his father.

Daddy Dom, his dominant father, had turned him into a filly-slut, not even a colt. He couldn't even say anything about it, whimpering, nickering, turning his head away, though his father only grabbed his face, squeezing his cheeks to make his lips pucker against his will.

Well... Not much could be against his will when his cock was swelling, trying to push out past the thong with lust for everything.

"Such a pretty filly-slut," Dom chuckled throatily, rubbing the stubble on his chin. "But I've got a bigger and better prick here for you than that little thing..."

His hard shaft pushed up against Jerome's face, demanding attention as he leant back against the kitchen counter, the curtains open -- though what did he care if anyone saw what was going in there? He moaned out loud, not caring for his lust, only knowing that he could get what he needed, sliding the fat head of his cock into his son's mouth.

Like the good filly-slut that Jerome was, he took it all down, gulping and swallowing, much better than he used to be at swallowing everything right then and there. The velvety pull of his lips eased down past the medial ring, the smooth, grey length teasing deeper and deeper into the arms of delicious ecstasy. His skilled son pressed the fleshy width of his tongue up against the underside of his fat prick and Daddy Dom took pleasure in the rock and slide of his hips, paws pressed back, gripping the counter.

He didn't need to consider that his son was pulling back from him, for it was only to drive his muzzle down again and again. Yes, his slut of a son knew what to do, his cock hardening further, the tip flat and half-flared as if he was already going to come.

"That's right, filly..." He crooned, wickedness dancing in his eyes. "You're so hot for daddy, now, aren't you?"

His free paw reached for a chair, the breakfast table not all that far away, scraping and scrabbling, though it was not the moment for finesse. All he needed as the chair a little closer, his son slurping and slobbering on his cock, a little whore who was all too keen to use his muzzle for his pleasure.

Jerome was barely aware of what was happening around him as his father shuffled to the side, sitting in the chair, his legs a little spread, that hard prick of his standing up proudly. Jerome's lips parted from the head of his cock as he whimpered and tried to follow it, though his father's paw was up and in the way as he grunted, tail flicking sensually back and forth.

"Show me what a sweet little filly like you can do for me," he murmured huskily, his voice taking on a softer tone, for he did not need to be coarse to dominate all the time. "That tail of yours... Show me that sweet arse."

Jerome shivered. A lap dance? There was no striptease to be given when he did not have any clothes to disrobe himself off, skin prickling cooling despite the heat coursing through him. What did he do? What did he say? But his lips were already in motion, shifting from side to side, following the swish of his tail for want of a beat, imagining there was music, that he was perhaps in a strip club himself, watching someone on stage.

Yet it was no mystery as to where his inclinations lay, liking males, always having followed them with his eyes. Although he knew that he was a whore-filly to his father, he wanted to be just like those stud-sluts he'd seen dancing before, shaking and swishing their tails all for the lust of the moment. If he imagined he was one of them, throwing a coy glance hither, maybe he could please his father too.

He turned around, bending over, flicking up his tail high. His paw balanced him, touching the ground even as he stood, blushing, nickering, simpering and smacking his own arse. Jerome could not help but feel just a little bit silly, though there was a hungry look in his father's eyes that he could not help but lean into.

"Yesss..."

Dom hissed out his lust through his lips, teeth clenched together. He moaned softly, lustfully, eyeing up his son, that fine arse, the thick buttocks that had only grown bigger and more pleasing during his time as his filly-slut. There was plenty of muscle in him but a layer of fat too now, allowing him to be softer, more slut-like, everything that Daddy Dom needed him to be and more.

Jerome had to try though, rolling his hips back against that cock, feeling the smack of it on his arse, how it drooled pre-cum so thickly. How could his father always be that hard? Of course, his own dick pressed out wantonly against the latex front of the thong, though he was not such a fool as to think that it was going to be eased any time soon. For that session, that day, was not for him but for his father, grunting thickly, tail flagging, lust pushing up and up as if there was no other way for it to possibly be spent.

His father's paws groping his arse told him that the moment was right, pushing his rump back, showing off with the praise of one devoted to one cause and one cause alone. He shook his hips, showing off all that he had to offer, the lust of pulsing music in his mind falling away as Dom tugged his thong aside.

He didn't have a moment in which to prepare himself, Dom taking control, his son sinking as he presented the thick head of his dick to his tail hole. It didn't have a chance, penetrating him fully, inch after fat inch sliding in as Jerome gasped.

"Ohhh..."

"That's it, filly-slut, take it all..."

He took it all, like the good filly he was, yes, just a filly, a fill-slut for Daddy Dom. Jerome's head fell back as his collar was tugged and pulled, tightening around his throat. He was barely within himself, his thighs burning, hooves scrabbling for purchase on the kitchen tile, though a fall would only mean that he slipped down all the way on that cock, shoving Dom's sheath back.

There was nothing else for him, nowhere for him to go, only so very much for him to do as he moaned and pumped his hips, riding his father for all he was worth. The pressure on his throat had him quivering, Jerome's eyes half-closed, lost in sensation as his cock shoved its way out against the front of the thong, practically begging for release.

It would not be released, however, not as he was "forced" to ride his father. His arse strained tight around that cock that he was so familiar with taking by that point, though the pulse of desire in him could not be denied, not when it sang so fervently inside him. The medial ring tugged at his ring as it pushed back and forth, stretching him without the semblance of any pain.

Yet there was more, so much more, Dom growling, hooking his paws around his thighs. One moment Jerome was sitting in his lap and the next he was moving quickly, shoved against a wall, his muzzle crushed to it under one of his father's large paws.

"Ohhh..."

He moaned but that was not enough to get Dom to ease off -- not that that was what Jerome wanted anyway. His hips worked furiously as the stallion-stud snorted thickly, thrusting and grinding, pumping in over and over again, the thrust of his hips easing through. It sent a shudder through his body, hips smacking off his arse, the thong clinging to the side of that cock even as it pounded him through.

"Unff... Fucking...slut..."

It was all he wanted, all he needed. Dom snorted, hot breath washing over his son's neck, but he would not stop, not until he was satisfied, snatching up the full, dominant control that was given to him anyway. A good lap-ride was one thing, but there was more pleasure to be had as he slammed in, grinding hard and deep, taking full advantage of that tail hole even as it flexed and tugged around him. It was tight, so very tight, and Dom nipped sharply at the back of his boi's neck, forcing his muzzle against the wall as he used his body.

Although Jerome's body may have drooled more and more pre-cum, it was no matter. It would remain slick and drying inside the latex thong while his tight hole was plundered, his father slamming in without any care or consideration for Jerome's comfort. Jerome's tail pushed up and out of the way, exposing the velvety underside of the dock, the skin that was so smooth that it was as if it was being caressed by a warm tongue.

The moment was theirs, all theirs, but it was Jerome who felt every stroke of his father's dick as it pounded him, stretching him open, demanding that he give up every inch of his backdoor entrance. His father's trembling virility crushed him in control, leaving no room for error, every breath that even Jerome managed to rake into his lungs dominated by his father.

Yet it all came to a head as Dom shuddered bodily up against him, balls bouncing off Jerome's grunting thickly, ropes of thick cum pouring forth. It flowed up deep inside him, oozing out around the length of his shaft, slickening a hole that was already more than ready to take him, even for one more round.

"Yes... That's right..." Dom grunted. "Take it all..."

Jerome moaned. Everything. Always. There was nothing else for him but that throbbing length of horse-meat, sinking into sweet submission, cock so hard, drooling, but nothing to be done about it. It was right where he was meant to be, whimpering and whinnying brokenly, tail flagged, showing off his body, wanting more.

Maybe that was why his father had turned him into a filly, the collar too tight even in that moment around his neck. It was what he was, truly, at heart, where he belonged, his anal ring tight, so very tight, that he could not have relaxed, even then, if he'd tried.

Softly, a smile pulled at Jerome's lips while his father spent every drop of his load into his backside.

He'd always be a slut for Daddy Dom.

  • COMMENTS
4 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMarealmost 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the very kind comments! This series is likely to be continued between Daddy Dom and Jerome and I'll pop them up here whenever I have them available <3

Jemina004Jemina004almost 3 years ago

Fun! The slight feminization made for a more interesting spin than usual. Hoping you include some more of that aspect in the future, but I'll check your stories out regardless!

walt555walt555almost 3 years ago

I love the way you write dom / sub sex. Sooo sexy and steamy.

AmethystMareAmethystMarealmost 3 years agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to pretty much take on anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Dominated by Daddy Dom A stallion anthro is dominated by his stud father...in Incest/Taboo
His Submissive Son A father zebra anthro takes his submissive son's hole...in Incest/Taboo
Fucking His Father An anthro lion son fucks his father...in Incest/Taboo
Daddy, Please! A butch dad reconnects with his 19-year-old son.in Incest/Taboo
Daddy Dom His dad takes his adult son's virginity...in Incest/Taboo
More Stories