Stallions LLC

Story Info
Dad and Son help sex starved women get what they need.
8.3k words
4.47
8.6k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VCDC
VCDC
772 Followers

This story is the prequel to 'Mom, This Is So Wrong'

***

'Yes, I have heard about Stallions. Who hasn't?' Linda said with a degree of excitement.

Jill said, 'Well my sister hasn't. She is very interested once I told her about it.'

'Have you?' Jill asked Linda.

'No, but I am going to once I get my nerve up to do it.'

Blanche said, 'I heard that Jolene's Mom did. You know, she is divorced so...'

'Well, If I were in her situation I would. She is not that attractive. Everyone has needs,' Linda said,

'Jolene said her Mom had a great time. She had a older guy, big thick cock,' Blanche shared.

'Ooooh, I like the sound of that,' Linda mused.

'Yeah but I don't like the idea of paying. It seems, I don't know, just not right,' Belinda said.

Linda retorted, 'You get what you pay for, I heard it is worth every penny. They offer different packages and options. I like the idea of going top of the line, splurging for the best, choosing who, where, how long and what I like.'

Angelina remarked, 'And the fucking website! Oh my god, I got off just looking at it. Besides all the descriptions, the pictures were fantastic. The only thing I didn't like was the men never show their faces. So it's a crapshoot there.'

'And you can pay discreetly. The charges, you can choose what the description is in case you need to hide it from someone,' Emma said.

'Yeah like your Dad and Mom, Emma?' Jill teased.

Linda took Emma's hand, 'You can use my credit card and pay me back some other way if that will help.'

'Yes, that will help. Someday I will be old enough to have my own credit card. Thanks Linda.'

'Are you doing young or older?' Blanche asked.

Emma reluctantly replied, 'Older. I have a...'

She stopped.

Blanche asked, 'What? You have a what?'

She said demurely, 'I have a Daddy thing.'

'Well you are in luck, because you can request role playing.'

Emma said, 'That's it! I am in. Let'e get me signed up ASAP!'

***

'Hey William, let's go pump some iron and do a half.'

'Dad, can I have something to eat first? I don't live on coffee like you.'

'Fine, I can make oatmeal. I have fresh bananas, strawberries and blueberries.'

'Ok, you are not going to convert me to this healthy stuff you eat. I am going to do scrambled eggs, bacon and sausage with pancakes on the side.'

'I don't know how we wind up with the same muscles and body when we eat so differently William.'

'Dad, someday I will convert, hang in there.'

After breakfast, at the gym, we used the same workout routine to maintain the hard muscles, flat stomachs and overall body builder physique.

We were both blessed with big packages, nothing we can do at the gym to improve on that. We were paid for exercising that body part some other way.

I love doing the half marathon. Just me and the timing. We did it for endurance to build up for long nights.

William was always faster than me, but not by much. I was twice his age after all.

We met back at the gym, showered and headed home.

'Dad, what do we have tonight?'

'I am idle, you have an overnight at the Presidio. Meet at the bar, dinner in the 5 star restaurant not the other one, up to the room, take care of her all night. She wants breakfast too at Eggsxactly.'

'The breakfast thing is different Dad, no one chooses that,'

'Yes, but it is an option, she pays more for it so be good.'

'You know I will. Age, marital status?'

'No response. Given the money for this package, not cheap, must be older with money. Turn her into a recurring revenue stream..'

'Will do, I like the older women. They appreciate me more.'

'Oh size and skill, Mister Stud Muffin?' I laughed.

'William, wear the tux at the bar and dinner. Nice casual clothes for breakfast. My take is she will want to show you off, as her young stud.'

'Got it Dad. I will fawn all over her.'

***

The next evening...

I got off work early, I was worn out from last night, I needed a nap.

I had just settled into bed and was half asleep when Dad called.

'You're on tonight. Twins, I think they are teens. They struggled to arrange payment, then they figured it out. Must have used someone elses card. They asked for the description 'Practice Facility' whatever that means.'

'Dad, can you take it? I am kind of tired.'

'Nope, I am on too. A teen. She asked for role playing. Name is Linda... maybe, people hardly ever use their names.'

'Daddy daughter?'

'Pretty sure.'

'What's with these people who love incest? No way I would have sex with Mom. It's disgusting.'

'Oh, what about that Mommy Son video you were watching the other night? And the time I caught you spying on Mom in the shower? Huh? What about that?'

'OK, so I was curious, but I will never do that with Mom. I saw her body, now I am done.'

'Yeah right. We will see. You loved it. Take my word you would love her.'

'Dad stop it, you are disgusting.'

'Hey, tell me about last night,' Dad asked.

'In summary, pretty fucking good. She is signing up for weekly.'

'Excellent! Any details you wish to share?'

'It had been a year since the last time she got laid. Divorcee. She was wild and took charge knowing what she wanted. Every position I knew about plus some new ones she introduced me too. I had to work hard to keep with her. You might take her next week.'

'Hold on, she just sent in her weekly request. Looks like you and only you going forward. Let's see... she has other requirements.'

'She has requested a different location each week. And a special request to do it once in a parking lot.'

'Yeah, she told me about that one. It's the parking lot where her ex-husband works. Some kind of revenge thing, she caught him fucking his secretary in that parking lot.'

'Well, William if you are that tired, should I reschedule? You need to be on top of your game given there are two of them to take care of.'

'I'm good. I am ready to go. Where do we meet?'

'They are in the next town over. Meet them at the back entrance of their Senior High. They have long blonde hair and will be wearing short plaid skirts. I told them you will be wearing a white sleeveless Nike shirt with jeans. Show off the guns. Wear the tight jeans commando style. Take them to the motel we use for economy clients.'

'Same room?'

'Yep. And William, remember to check their driver's licenses before you go to the motel. If they are under 18, don't engage.'

'Got it. '

***

Next day...

I worked a full day and so did Dad. Mom was out of town again for a trial. She takes on any case to help her move up the ladder at the firm. Works good for Dad and I, no need to make up evening excuses.

Dad brought home takeout from the steak place we love. We opened up a dark red and ate in style, well, take-out style.

As always we talked about the previous nights clients when we had dinner alone.

'William there was an interesting voicemail on the landline phone. A recruiter calling for Diana Smith.'

'That's Mom's maiden name.'

'He had an opportunity at another law firm that he thought was perfect for her.'

'A recruiter called for Mom? Isn't that unusual?'

'I don't know. I will call her tonight and let her sort through it.'

'Let me know how that goes Dad.'

'Will do.'

We dug into our steaks. Between bites I asked.

'Well, how was last night? '

Dad thought about it for a moment.

'Scary,' he said.

'Scary? What does that mean?'

'It was my niece, your cousin Emma.'

'Wow! Dad, what did you do?'

'I delivered the service. She was fine with going ahead, she paid for it, she should get it.'

'Dad, isn't that like... like incest? Sex with your sister's daughter? I would have walked.'

'Have you seen her recently? She is hot.'

'But Dad, that's cool, but she is your niece.'

I paused, he paused. Ok, I was intrigued.

'Did you video?'

'No, but I did do audio.'

'Can we listen?'

'Yeah, it's kind of fun and surprising. I started the recording after I decided to proceed.'

***

'Emma, what would you like me to do?'

'Uncle Julian, role play, role play is what I would like.'

'Ok, how will that work Emma?

'You are my Daddy, I am your naughty, horny daughter.'

**

Dad paused the audio.

'She jumped right into the role.'

He started it back up.

**

'Daddy, I cut school again. Are you going to punish me like the last time?'

'Yes baby, you have been bad and should be punished.'

'Do I take my clothes off now Daddy?'

**

I paused the audio this time.

'Was she stripping for you? How is her body?'

'Yes and oh my god what a body. Large breasts with big areolas. Flat stomach, nicely trimmed pussy. She let her blonde hair down from the ponytail, the hair long enough to frame her breasts. If you remember, she is a dancer. Her cheeks rounded and firm. It was quite the turn on for me.'

'She helped me stand up so that she could take my clothes off. I was already hard. The thought of fucking my niece was so fucking exciting.'

'But Dad, your sister? How will you be able to look her in the eye? And her husband?'

'Don't worry, I'll manage that. Nora is more or less a slut. She cheats on him, he cheats on her.'

He resumed the audio.

**

'Daddy, will you forgive me if I make that white stuff come out of your penis? I like the taste of it.'

'Yes, you need to make Daddy's white stuff come out.'

'I will. Shouldn't you spank me first?'

'Oh god.'

**

Dad talked over the audio.

'I just nodded yes. She laid across my lap. She guided my hard on into her pussy. I was surprised by her doing that and... how tight it was.'

'New angle? How did it feel?'

'Really fucking good.'

'I will have to try that.'

'With your cousin?'

'No, no, just a client who wants to be spanked. I can't see me having sex with a relative ever.'

'William, you never know.'

**

'Daddy hit me hard. I have been bad.'

(Slapping sounds)

'Harder Daddy! Your baby girl has been real bad.'

(Louder slapping)

'Oh Daddy, you are making me get wet.'

**

'Dad, how did it feel? You know on your cock as you spanked her.'

'Felt great! I loved it! With every slap, there was an up and down jolt on my cock. She was so tight. I felt a orgasm coming on.'

'That's crazy.'

'It got crazier. She pulled up and mounted me.'

**

'Does Daddy like how I fuck his cock.'

'Yes baby, that feels so good.'

'Will I make Daddy shoot out his white stuff in me?'

'Yeah, Daddy is real close to doing that.'

(moan, groans, guttural sounds, oohs, shallow breathing)

'Honey, Daddy's white stuff is about to come out.'

**

'William, she quickly got off of me, moved between my legs and edged my cock. I was so ready to cum. It didn't take much to get me to go.'

**

'Oh god, oh Emma, Daddy's going to cum.'

(more moans and a scream)

'Daddy, it shot up my nose! I love it! In my mouth, cum in my mouth Daddy.'

**

'I kept pumping cum in her mouth. It was a big load, she stayed with it. When I stopped she drizzled all of it back on my cock, then licked it clean.'

**

'Does Daddy forgive me for being bad?'

'Oh yeah, you are forgiven you naughty girl.'

'Can you get on top of me? I want Daddy to fuck me now.'

**

'William the rest of the night was a fuck fest. We did every position. I came again when we did doggy. So tight, so tight.'

'She would have gone all night, but only paid till midnight. I let it run over a bit. I thought about staying later. The pussy, my oh my what a pussy but I had to work in the morning.'

'Emma said she would like to do monthly. Maybe next time I can do a Saturday all nighter. She asked about threesomes with two guys. What do you think about joinng us?'

'Dad, I just don't know. Fucking my cousin? I will have to think about it.'

'Speaking of threesomes... how was your night?'

'Weird. I watched them have sex. That's was my only involvement.'

'What? That's really crazy.'

'It started out looking promising. We stripped each other. They took turns fondling my dick till it was hard. Then they told me to sit in the corner and watch. They hugged, kissed and caressed each other's breasts till one of them laid down. The other licked her pussy and played with her clit. She backed off to take a double headed dildo out of her bag. The thing was long and thick. Never seen one like that before.'

'Anyway, they took turns working the dildo in the other's pussy. The one girl was having a hard time pushing it in her partner's pussy, must be tight.'

'After performing that, they sat close together, face to face. Each took an end of the dildo into their pussies. They fucked each while connected together. After a while, switched to all fours. They backed into each other, cheeks against cheeks. Once again taking an end of the dildo. They fucked that way.'

'That was pretty erotic so I masturbated watching. When I called out I was cumming, they knelt in front of me and edged my cock till I shot cum on their faces.'

'What else did you do with them?' Dad asked.'

'Nothing. They never let me! I spent four hours watching them have sex that's all. Time ran out and I left. I told them can have the room all night if they wanted it.'

'What a wild night for both of us. Hey I talked to Mom about the voice mail left for her maiden name. She said she is thinking about leaving the firm. She didn't want her name out there with recruiters so she used her maiden name.'

'Makes sense, actually pretty smart. But... she is on her way up the ladder. She just made Senior Partner, the managing partner has signaled he is leaving. Her main competition is Margaret. No one likes her but I do. She treats me well. But what do I know, I am just a measly associate.'

'Back to business. Nothing till Thursday night. You have another threesome. Best I can tell two older woman. I have a single. She signed up for the premium package.'

'How about my two ladies?'

'No dinner just fucking I guess.'

'Nice change of pace from last night. I don't like sitting on the sidelines.'

'I hear ya.'

"William, let's meet for breakfast early Friday morning at Eggsxactly. Mom is coming home late afternoon. She told me get ready as she is so horny.'

'Dad, you don't have to share everything. but I am jealous you will be getting some.'

'You can join us, she needs to see how grown up you are - between your legs.'

'Will you stop! Even if you are kidding, it's disgusting. I will never have sex with my Mother.'

'Fine. No more joking around. You do have an Saturday afternoon client. Mom won't notice.'

'Are you kidding? We have the wedding rehearsal at 5 and then the dinner. You do remember Kate and I are getting married on Sunday don't you?'

'Yes I remember, but she is one of your regulars. I told her noon to four and you are out of there. She agreed.'

'Where?'

'Linville.'

'That's 30 minutes away. I can't be ready by 5 for the rehearsal.'

'Bring a change of clothes and your overnight stuff. I told her you needed to shower and get ready for a meeting. She was OK as long as she can shower with you.'

'I have a bad feeling about this.'

He laughed, 'You will be just fine. Get her to the shower early to end the sex.'

All I could do was shake my head. I promised myself that this would be end of this secret life. No clients after the marriage. Up to this point, Kate doesn't have a clue. I need to keep it that way.

***

Friday morning...

I was worn out. The engagement ran way too long. Those women were hard to satisfy but I am pretty sure I will get a good review.

Dad and I settled into a table in the back. He ordered his healthy breakfast, me the usual tasty, but. not so healthy breakfast.

'Well?' he asked.

'Why don't you go first?' I asked.

'She was a woman about Mom's age. Very well dressed, looked very professional. You know a power suit like Mom wears. Pretty face, silky hair, nice make-up and a beautiful body. Not an ounce of fat on her like Mom. Her pussy was much like Mom's.'

I interrupted, 'I thought you were done talking about Mom to me.'

'Sorry. Nicely manicured hair, large labia, large clit. Kind of in between on the inside, not tight, but not loose. Worked for me.'

Now I had a picture of Mom's pussy. I sighed. Maybe he did that on purpose.

'We were moving along kind of normally. Kissing, stripping, her on my cock, me on her pussy progressing to fucking. But before we started, she told me she liked it rough. She said I had a 'license' to do whatever I wanted.'

'Wow, I have never had that kind of free rein. What did you do?'

'I gave her what she wanted. Tit slapping, face slapping, choking, vice grip on the pussy lips while I slapped them. Shoving two, no three fingers in her mouth.'

'Spanking, shoving the oversize dildo we have in her ass, then pussy. Pounding her as hard as I could.'

'Doggy style in her ass while pulling hard on her ponytail. Face fucking as she knelt in front me. Throat fucking lying on her back. I did it all.'

'She loved it! She signed up for weekly! She said she might even do a threesome.'

'And you? Did you enjoy it?'

'Yep, that was a lot of...'

He stopped cold.

'William, she is here, she is walking around looking for a table. I am going to hide in the bathroom.'

Dad was nervous. Never seen him that way. He threw his napkin on the table, it fell to the floor. He ran to the bathroom.

I was facing away from the entrance, I had to turn around to see the woman that likes to play rough. I blinked. It was one of our Senior Partners, Gretchen. She spotted me.

'Hey William can I join you?

'Hi Gretchen. I am expecting a friend.'

'Are they late?'

Think fast. Might be best to have her sit with me, let Dad know to sneak out the side entrance. She was here to eat and would not be leaving soon.

'Yeah too late. I already ordered the healthy breakfast for them.'

'That's what I order! Tell you what, I will buy for both of us. Deal?'

'That's a deal I can't refuse.'

She sat down. She was as pretty and professional as Dad said. I haven't seen her around a whole lot.

'Let me text him and let him know I have a way better breakfast partner.'

She put her hand on top of my hand, 'I would love being your partner for more than breakfast William.'

My balls tingled. Maybe she is looking to get laid and not pay for it. I can be rough, I guess, if I need to.

'I am open to explore that Gretchen.'

'Good, let's eat. I will give you a call so we can explore.'

Dad snuck out the side door. He gave me a thumbs up.

What am I doing? I am getting married. I just sent the signal to Gretchen that I would be willing to have sex with her. It's just the thought of rough sex with her was exciting. I would never do that with Kate.

If we do get together, I promised myself no more Gretchen after that.

But... it's either tonight or break my vow to myself, no more clients after the marriage.

I can't believe I asked her, 'What are you doing tonight?'

She took my hand and said, 'Whatever you want to do to me tonight. Warning, I like it rough. Can you do handle that?'

I grabbed both her wrists and pulled them roughly to me. I put my foot right up to her pussy pressing on it.

'Yes... and you will love it.'

'My oh my. Come to my home at 6 PM. I will cook dinner, then we will retire to the bedroom. Sound OK?'

'Love it Counselor, can't wait.'

***

Dad called when I was in my tiny associate's cubicle. Can't talk too loud.

'Hey, that worked out good.'

'Yeah.' I said softly.

'William, what are you not telling me? I can tell something is up.'

'I am going to see her tonight.'

'Is she paying?'

'No, she wants more rough stuff for free.'

'What are you going to tell Mom?'

'I thought I would tell her a Senior Partner at the firm wants me to fuck her and I am going to do it tonight.'

VCDC
VCDC
772 Followers