Stallions LLC

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He laughed so hard.

'Do it! Blow her mind! I love it.'

'No fucking way. This is the only time I will do it with her.'

'Right, you are getting married,' he said sarcastically.

'Dad I need to go.'

'Hey give me the summary on the threesome.'

'They wore me out. What a difference from the last threesome! It started out weird but evened out.'

'How so?'

'Well, they were older, but they were dressed young. One looked like Kristen Stewart from the cover of the Rolling Stone.'

'William, I don't read it.'

'Ok boomer, she wore an open leather vest covering her breasts and... a jockstrap.'

'What?'

'It was promo for Stewart's new movie. She was on Colbert, he showed the cover, very controversial.'

'Sexy?'

'O yeah.'

'The other?'

'School girl outfit. She got away with it - looked the age.'

'Anything else unusual?'

'Let's see. School girl squirted three times. Other than that, the usual.'

'Sign them up to repeat?'

'Yes, the Kristen look alike - she told me her name was Linda - will pay our retainer and make requests. How are you going to cover all this when I am not an option?'

'You'll stay. I know you love this too much.'

'Not going to happen.'

'We will see William.'

'Got to go Dad.'

I hung up. He was right. I do love it too much. Making women feel good is so satisfying for me. Every situation a little different. Every pussy pleasing to me.

***

I rang her door bell. The door opened.

She was wearing a black one-piece. Small pieces of cloth tied together with strings. One cloth bunched up in her pussy, the other two just covering her areolas, the hard nipples pushing out the cloth. Her black hair up in a ponytail. Heavy black makeup around her eyes, black lipstick.

Her shapely legs supported by black stiletto heels. I could see her with this look in a judges chambers pleading her case. She wins a lot of cases.

She offered me a wine glass filled to the brim.

'I hope you don't mind, I invited my best friend Nora to join us.'

In walked a red head with matching outfit. Then it dawend on me.

'Aunt Nora!'

She walked over and stood right in front of me. I never imagined seeing my Mom's sister in sexy lingerie. Sexy without a doubt. She placed her arms on my shoulders bringing me in closer.

'I had my eye on you William for a long time. You have grown into a virile, sexy man. A man who is strong, with a great body. I just need one more piece of information.'

She placed a hand on my crotch already growing in hardness. She kissed me on the lips. i kissed her back. Why did I do that? Jeez, what is wrong with me?

'Hey you two, looks like you need a room. Let's go to the bedroom.'

My head was spinning.

'Aunt Nora, what is going on? Why are you here?'

'Gretchen is my best friend. She told me y'all were fucking tonight. I asked to join in.'

'Why? I am your nephew? That's incest, it's disgusting.'

'Well, you have quite a different perspective from your Dad.'

'He fucked my daughter Emma. He knew who she was and went ahead anyway. He forced himself on her, at least that is what Emma told me. So time for revenge. He fucked my daughter, he raped my baby girl. I am not going to blow the whistle on him. Instead I will fuck his son, I will force you to have sex with me.'

'Aunt Nora, I heard the audio, she begged for it, she wanted to role play Daddy Daughter.'

'Why would I believe you?' I don't. And, see the cameras? We will be recording. As a matter of fact, we have already been recording. I have enough to get my brother in trouble. I hate the fucker, hated him for years. He knew I wanted him to fuck me. He would tease me, but never do it. I will never forgive him for that.'

'And... Diana, she will be in deep shit trouble too.'

'Wait, why will Mom get in trouble?'

'Gretchen, take it from here.'

'I plan to be Managing Partner. Your mother is likely to get it. She is in my way. I will use this to de-rail her.'

'No way.'

'Way. Take your clothes off William.'

I hesitated. I am in a corner.

I might as well enjoy it. They want a show, let's give them a free show. One way to get in control is to take control.

'Sit,' I told them in an authoritative voice.

Both obeyed and sat on the edge of the bed.

I took off my shirt and threw it in the corner. The belt and trousers next, just my white, flimsy thong left.

I moved in close in front of Aunt Nora. She gasped. She reached to touch my cock, I moved to Gretchen before my Aunt made contact. Gretchen tried to touch me too. I wouldn't let her either.

I moved behind both of them on the bed. I pulled their string bows simultaneously. The skimpy outfits slid off, down to the bed.

Reaching around Aunt Nora, I placed my hands on her breasts, softly squeezing them, pulling on the nipples while I kissed her on the neck. She purred.

I sat back on the bed, knees bent, my legs underneath me. I pulled her head back on my thighs. Holding onto one breast, I placed my other hand on her pussy. I pressed down on it, massaged it, squeezed her labia together, rubbed them against each other.

'I like the start William, so sexy. See this is not so bad.'

I pulled back supporting her body, gently letting it drift down to the bed. I took the 69 position over her. My growing erection laying right on her face. I spread open her legs.

Gently I pulled apart her pussy lips, moved down and plunged my tongue in as far it would go.

I moved my hips up, my cock dangling down, the head resting on her lips. She raised up and opened her mouth. The head well inside her mouth. She wrapped her lips around it.

Gretchen moved next to her, her head even with Aunt Nora's.

I focused on licking Aunt Nora's pussy, swiping my tongue in and out and around. I squeezed the lips together and took them in my mouth, sucking hard on the whole area.

With each suck she bucked up against me like she was trying to fuck my mouth.

I heard Gretchen say, 'Let me suck on it too. It is so fucking big.'

The warmth of Aunt Nora's mouth replaced by Gretchen's. I waited awhile giving her the opportunity to feel something that big in her mouth. Time is up.

I moved off of Aunt Nora's pussy. She protested.

'What the fuck are you doing? Get back on me William.'

That's what I thought.

It was a tough angle, but I managed to put two fingers deep inside her.

I worked the top part of her wet pussy focusing on the clit, sucking it up, letting it go of it, sucking again, release again. She moaned loudly

'Yes, yes, yes.'

In the meantime, Gretchen had pulled my cock out sideways. Aunt Nora tried to suck on my balls but couldn't pull it off.

Aunt Nora stopped. She moaned, panting heavily, she wrapped her legs around my neck trapping me on her pussy.

I gently nibbled on the clit, licked it, nibbled on it, licked it.

'Fuck!' she screamed,

'Fuck, fuck, fuck, oh my god, fuck!'

Her body vibrated with the orgasm in a porpoising motion, bucking up and down. I had no choice but to stay on her as I was trapped.

'Oh no, oh no!'

She squirted in my mouth. I pulled my fingers out and massaged her pussy vigorously as she continued to squirt all over my face.

'Shit fuck, shit oh god, oh god this is too fucking much.'

She made guttural sounds like I never heard before. She quieted down then she said softly.

'So good, so good.'

She let go of me, her legs dropping to the bed. Her arms fell outward, one hitting Gretchen who continued to suck on my cock. This was too bizarre. And it was all on video.

Gretchen let go of my cock. I laid down between the two of them. Aunt Nora hugged me.

'You are too fucking good William, too fucking good.'

Gretchen said, 'My turn, get on top of me. I did the work to get you hard. Remember - rough, I want it rough.'

She moved forward to the edge of the bed, her legs spread wide.

'Cock, I want your cock, forget the oral stuff.'

I move to the edge of the bed. I shoved two fingers hard into her, fucking her. I grabbed one of her breasts and squeezed it hard.

'Yes, that's it, more I want more.'

I gave her more.

'Give me your cock, fuck me with your cock. Slap me around.'

Fine. I rammed in hard, so hard it pushed her back.

'Again, do it again.'

I pulled out and rammed her again, I followed that by grabbing a breast and slapping it hard.

'Fucking A! More, Give me more, punish me.'

Tit slapping, face slapping, fingers jammed down her throat

All the while pounding her pussy hard, real hard, the slapping sound louder and louder.

She kept sliding back so Aunt Nora moved behind to her hold her place.

I was feeling it. The constant contact of my cock head deep inside her, our pelvis's slapping and the totally enjoyable slapping her around. I had an urge to fuck her throat. Force it in all the way, hold her head in place not letting her retreat.

But then...

'I'm close, so close,' Gretchen said.

'Choke me, I want you to choke me while I cum.'

I would prefer throat fucking at this point so I hesitated.

'Can I fuck your throat instead?' I asked.

'No damn it! Keeping fucking her while you choke her, hurry she might lose it before that.' Aunt Nora said.

'Yes, do it, do it now. Keep pounding me,' Gretchen said.

I put both hands on her throat and started squeezing. It took me a moment to adjust to doing that while I fucked her.

'Put your thumbs on my windpipe and squeeze down you amateur.'

OK, not a lot of experience so I would agree.

Thumbs on windpipe pressing in, pushing in.

It felt like I was in trance fucking someone while choking them. A wave of excitement crashed through my body, my testicles tingling, the head of my cock penetrating deep in her.

I got into it. Ramming my cock even harder, her windpipe giving in as I pressed harder and harder.

I closed my eyes. Wild thoughts taking over my brain. i pictured myself fucking Mom.

Mom, why Mom? So damn exciting that's why.

But fucking my Mom? That is so wrong.

Pounding and choking harder and harder, My control slipping, my need to cum overwhelming.

Explosion! I pulled out rammed back in for the next spurt. I kept that up, ramming and cumming, ramming and cumming. Oh what a feeling. I was in my own pleasure world.

Someone was pulling me backward, screaming at me.

'Stop it! Get off of her, let go of her throat. She passed out, she is turning blue! Get the fuck off her!'

She yanked me off, I stumbled backward. I saw my cum leaking out of her pussy, a perfect creampie.

Aunt Nora screamed, 'Gretchen, breathe! breathe! Damn it breathe!'

She turned to me, 'Do something! She needs to breathe. Do something William!'

She started crying.

Dad and I both trained for CPR just in case something like this happened.

I started with chest compressions to keep the blood flowing.

'Aunt Nora, do mouth to mouth!'

She did, clumsily but she did it.

After a minute Gretchen coughed into Aunt Nora's mouth.

'Let her breathe Aunt Nora!'

Gretchen went into a coughing fit, we helped her sit up.

Aunt Nora said, 'I told you stop, I screamed at you to stop. You wouldn't let go of her throat. What's wrong with you?'

'I didn't hear you.'

'What? Don't lie. Why? Why didn't you stop?'

'I was in a trance, I knew my orgasm was coming. I got carried away.'

Gretchen's color was back. She tried to speak but that triggered another coughing fit.

'You almost killed her! Why would you want her dead? Oh, I know. so she would be out of the running for Managing Partner.'

I had enough.

'Get real! I wouldn't do that. She asked for it, she begged for it. I gave her what she wanted. Yes, I got carried away but not intentionally.'

Gretchen pantomimed holding a notebook and writing in it.

The bedside table had a small pad and pen. I handed it to her. She wrote something on it and handed it Aunt Nora. She read it.

'You are so fucking crazy!'

She threw the pad on the bed close to me. I picked it up. I was shocked.

It read, 'Loved it! Best orgasm ever. Let's do it again - right now.'

She is crazy. I picked up my stuff and without dressing, just left.

I am going to purge this whole thing from my memory like it never happened. Scary.

***

I slept in late. Shouldn't have. So much to do today. I wish I didn't have the client engagement right before the rehearsal dinner.

Mom was already out of the house. I am sure she has a ton of errands as mother of the groom.

That was weird how I fantasized about her when I was fucking Gretchen. Never happened before.

The whole situation was crazy. A plot to take Mom out of the running for Managing Partner? Revenge on Dad for fucking his niece Emma. Rough sex with Gretchen. She passes out, stops breathing then 5 minutes later wants to do it again! Must be something to experience that erotic asphyxia.

People are weird!

Like I am normal?

I need to brief Dad in a hurry. I don't know what will come next. He wasn't home last night. He didn't have a gig so I don't know what happened.

I called him. Finally he answered.

'I will be right there in a few minutes.'

'Dad, where were you last night? You didn't return my calls, you weren't home, you....'

'Hold it. I will explain when I get there. Bye.'

A few minutes later the garage door opened.

He rushed into the kitchen.

'We don't have a lot of time. I will explain on.the way. Get dressed and bring your change of clothes.'

'Can you tell me where we are going?'

'We are going to see the new owner of Stallions LLC. The new owner if you pass her due diligence test.'

'Wait! Is that who I was going to see all along.'

'Yeah. I am coming with you now so that we can close the deal today. I need, we need, to sell it before Mom files for a divorce.'

'You have got to be making all this shit up! What are you talking about?'

'Mom caught me last night.'

'You told me you didn't have a gig. What happened?'

'The Wilbur girl.'

'The slut down the street? She has fucked everyone in the neighborhood. Everyone except us.'

'Everyone except you.'

'She came to the house supposedly looking for Mom. I let her in. She is kinda hot. I figured it would be OK just to talk. Mom was due home in about an hour, her plane was late.'

'She had a different Idea on how to wait. She came onto to me and before I knew it, we were naked on the couch. She was sucking my cock like a porn pro. I was rock hard.'

'She laid on the couch beckoning me to get on top of her. I did.'

'She was tight, I was really enjoying it. I told her she was way tighter than my wife. What a stupid thing to tell her.'

'I was fucking her hard. Really enjoying it.'

'But then she seemed to get distracted. She pointed behind me.'

'I figured it was Mom. i didn't hear her arrive.'

Mom said, 'You can take your clothes and leave now you little slut.'

'She replied to her 'he is big really big and I am tighter than you. Maybe I should stay and you should go.'

'Mom was eerily calm and controlled. She said 'Not now, maybe after the divorce you can have him.'

'Dad! She is going to divorce you? No way!'

'After the Wilbur girl left, Mom told me she will divorce me and strip me clean of everything. She has pictures of me with another girl I have been with. She is a high school senior. We have been fucking since she turned 18. Up to that point, just dates, holding hands, kissing. When she turned 18, two minutes after her birth time, we fucked in the parking lot. Mom had pictures of her on top of me.'

'So I believe her. We need to sell ASAP. I have already spoke to the new owner, she is willing to close the deal today but she has to see you. She said you are the prized asset and needs you to stay in order to do the deal.'

'Dad, I am done, I am getting married, no more.'

'William, just go along with it. After we get our money you can duck out. It will work. Come on! You are not slave labor!'

'I don't like it.'

'Do it for your Dad. Mom will strip me clean, the money I get from the sale will go off-shore right away, far from her clutches.'

'A fucking high school senior! Dad...'

'Please William! I need your help to survive this. When I land somewhere else, you can join up with me and we start a new company.'

'I guess you keep forgetting the marriage. I am staying put. I love Kate.'

'Yes, sorry. I am just stressed out.'

'Well William?'

'I will do it Dad. Let's go meet the owner.'

As we walked out to the car I said in a sing-song voice.

'You should have kept it in your pants.'

***

Wow! She lived in a gated community. The entrance booth manned with an armed guard and assault rifle hanging on the wall behind him.

He was nice, but I am sure he could kick both of our asses and not break a sweat. He called someone. He waved us in.

'Dad, this reeks of money, big money. Why would someone like that be interested in a small time operation like us?'

'I don't know but she probably sees something in the deal that benefits her. Plus I gave her this bullshit about all the studs we have on the bench and our plans for expansion.'

'Dad, I agree. That is bullshit.'

'Yeah, yeah. If she asks please confirm all that for us.'

The drive to her house was like a canyon. The walls huge mansions. Some sprawling across several lots. The back of the property indiscernible. Everywhere meticulously maintained landscaping. I could handle living here.

Her place not as outrageous but still impressive.

The long circle drive to the door was lined with a Rolls and Ferrari. The placed reeked of money. I felt so inferior. Why? Why is she interested in us?

The doorbell was answered by a butler wearing a tux with tails.

'Gentlemen, this way please.'

I felt like we were walking through a billion dollar listing home. Fine art lining the walls, ornate crystal chandeliers dropping 30 feet from the ceiling. Mahogany rails on the stair case. Marble floors. Fuck!

We arrived at a doorway with 12 foot high double doors. He opened one and said.

'Ms. Jill, Julian and William ma'am.'

It was a library. A library larger than our entire house. Books in ceiling high shelves. Plump leather couches and chairs encircling a fireplace ablaze.

A bar off to the side, the mirrored shelves stocked with bottles. The bar chairs leather backed with teak frames.

I could picture myself in a smoking jacket sipping brandy in a comfortable chair, gazing into the crackling fire while reading an original edition of a classic.

There she was in a long black shimmering evening gown. Her black hair pulled back in a ponytail held in place by a diamond encrusted band. Diamond earrings dangling down her long neck.

I was mesmerized. so fucking beautiful.

'Julian, leave William and I alone. Reginald will take you to the other library where my attorney waits my OK. Have a drink with her, she is quite attractive but intractable.'

Reginald bowed and arm waved to show Dad out.

I was alone with this fabulous, rich goddess of a woman. Intimidating to say the least.

'William, I have 100 people coming tonight to celebrate my father's 80th birthday. Yes, all this is Daddy's but I am working on several business opportunities to make my own mark. So this will not take long.'

'My sources say you are the best of part of Stallions LLC. But I need to see for myself. Please remove your clothes.'

She had a British accent which I found sexy.

I need to sell this for Dad.

I offered my hand to her.

'May I?'

She put her drink on the mantle. I took her hand, led her to the sumptuous couch and helped her sit. I kissed her hand.

I moved back a foot, slowly unbuttoned my shirt and pulled it open to show off my hard pecs and six pack stomach. She shifted a little bit.

I left my shirt on. I inched forward a little bit. After I removed my belt and undid the top pants button, I pulled my zipper all the way down. I inched forward again.