Stallions LLC

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VCDC
VCDC
788 Followers

Pushing my pants down slowly, my white thong slowly revealed to her.

Pants down all the way. I beckoned for her hands. I took them and placed them on the strings.

At first nothing, then she slowly peeled the strings down.

The thick base first revelation. Pulling it down, more and more of thickness revealed. She stopped short of releasing the head.

She said, 'I agree with what my sources told me. Very nice.'

Suddenly she yanked the thong off. My cock out in the open.

She took it in the palm of her hand, closely examining it.

'I like it. So long, so thick, such a big head. Beautiful. I see why the ladies like it.'

'And coupled with your hard body. Big turn on at least for me.'

'William, can I get you hard?'

i was stunned. I didn't know what to say. My erection already growing in her hand. She didn't wait for a response.

She fondled my balls with one hand and grasped the base of my cock with the other. She wrapped her lips around my cock.

Oooh, her tongue rolled around the head while she stroked my shaft. She slowly plunged all the way down. My cock disappeared, her lips resting on the stubble of my pubic hair.

Up and down several times. Keep going I said to myself. Fuck! I feel like cumming.

'That's good' she said.

God, please keep going I screamed to myself. i need to cum! But that would be bad form, I have to hold on. No thinking about Mom. What?

Leaning back on the couch, she pulled up her long gown, bunching it up around her waist. No panties.

'William, put it in.'

Moving forward, I slowly inserted my erection into her tight pussy. The closer I got, the better she smelled. Working for her would not be that big of a deal if I can spend quality time with her.

''All the way in.'

My pelvis against hers.

'Oh yeah,' she said.

I pulled out, then slowly returned all the way in. Can I fuck her? Can I fuck my new boss? Right now? I was so tempted to kiss her. I moved in to try. She put her fingers on my lips and shook her head no.

'Pull out. Get dressed.'

I said, 'Yes boss.'

'I like it. We will work well together William. I would do more but we have all the guests coming and we have to close the deal.

She slapped my ass as I walked back to my clothes.

She called someone.

'Go ahead., start the signing.'

Way better boss than Dad. This could be fun. But I plan to bail after the money comes through no matter how much I want her.

'Your Dad is the only person on the legal entity so he is signing the papers. To complete the deal, you need to sign this paper. The amount of money is what he determines, not me. Understood?'

'Yes, no problem.'

I signed the document without reading it. All of a sudden, I trusted her.

We moved to the other room.

Dad was smiling, glad handing the attorney. He ran to Jill and gave her a hug.

'Will the money transfer now?'

Jill looked at the attorney. She nodded yes.

'Done. It is in your account.'

Dad was in a hurry for some reason.

'William, I will be in contact. Got to go.'

I chased after him.

'Dad, Dad, what's my cut? Do you need my account number?'

'William, I will call you. Got to go!'

I stopped chasing him. He was gone.

'He fucked you over,' Jill said.

'He has all the money. I really doubt you will get anything.'

I was fuming.

'Why do you think that?'

'He is a liar. He gave me this story about the big bench and expansion. I checked it out. He lied.'

'More bad news. You are under contract for five years. No William, no deal. Your Dad agreed to that.'

I had nothing to say. I slumped into the nearest chair. Fucked by my Dad. A hot shot attorney and I didn't read a document before I signed it. I deserve all of this.

'William, it will not be all that bad. I have another similar company called Gigolo. We will merge Stallions into it. We will have a bench and we will expand.'

'Well that gives me hope.'

'I will be bumping up your take on each engagement. Your Dad made a lot of money off of your talents. Not only will you get your take but also will share in the profits.'

'But I have one ask.'

'What's that?'

'That occasionally we forget our business relationship and enjoy each other's company... in bed. Can you do that?'

'Yes I can.'

I felt better. Kind of looking forward to my next chapter.

Oh yeah, I have a wedding rehearsal to attend now.

***

We adjusted for the absence of Dad. All in all the wedding was great. Kate was lovely in her white gown,

Mom paid for the penthouse suite in the Presidio for our wedding night. Off to Paris tomorrow morning.

We consummated our marriage. Kate was pretty happy with me. She is pretty conservative in sex. I was feeling good, too good when I asked her. I shouldn't have asked her, but I did.

'Have you heard of erotic asphyxiation?'

So bad.

***

This story continues in 'Mom, This Is So Wrong.'

VCDC
VCDC
788 Followers