Stand for Love Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll go back to..."

"No," Granny said as she slowly got up from the chair. "I'll make you a sandwich. I'll make us all a sandwich."

Noah smiled at his grandmother as she left. Her cooking was one of the best and he couldn't wait to have some real food in his stomach. His mother was really trying to kill him because he didn't have anything at breakfast.

"Mother," Clara asked, extending her hand to hold her. "Don't you think you've impressed us already? I think you need to..."

"No!" Victoria hollered. She was angry. How dare her daughter in law ask her such a stupid question?

"It's okay," Emily said. "Granny will fix us something to eat and I'm sure my sister is just being sweet.

Sweet, Victoria thought, angrily dropping her eyes to the table. What was so sweet about her food? Her sister was probably mocking her for making such bad food. And she was really hungry. Jake and she had not had any food since morning because they too couldn't eat what they had cooked. It was just terrible. That food would have definitely made someone come up with a stomach ache.

Victoria smiled at everyone on the table. They smiled back but she was not a fool. They were probably cursing her food. They'd have to endure it till Adrian decided to stop his drama and leave the house. When a thought hit Victoria's brain she felt sick in the stomach as anger and hatred got more intense.

Adrian was indirectly running the house without the family members realizing it.

*****

Nicholas slowly entered the house, looking straight at the stairs searching for only one person, Adrian. He'd been at work and for the first time after crying it out felt like some burden had been lifted off his shoulder. The pain was still there but it was not much. Under that pain he'd been able to handle his businesses and clients really well.

Nicholas didn't know what had made the pain less painful whether it was the fact that he had cried so much or the fact that he'd confessed to someone else that he still loves Adrian. Whatever it was among those he was thanking it for pulling him out of his misery. Without it he'd have been a really vulnerable man right now.

"Hey," George chuckled, patting on his shoulder. "What are you doing standing here? Let's go in because I'm starving."

Nicholas smiled, wrapped his arm around George's shoulder and they both went in. They had neared the stairs before he saw his granny coming down the stairs with a beautiful, wonderful smile that made him warm.

"Hello, granny," He greeted, smiling faintly at her.

"Hello," Granny greeted as she increased her pace. "Welcome,"

Granny came down and gave both Nicholas and George a kiss. They both seemed happy but they were both hungry too and she noticed it.

"Come," Granny said, holding both their arms. "Let's go and have dinner."

"Like you read my mind," George gushed.

They all went to the dining room and found all the members sitting quietly on the table. Nicholas took a chair and sat quietly waiting for the food which arrived in about ten minutes. It was served by Jake and Victoria with wonderful smiles on their faces. First it was breakfast and now dinner? Something was definitely wrong and Nicholas was too hungry to sleep without any food.

Victoria with a grin on her face came in and served the dinner to everyone.

"Alright," Victoria smiled. "Jake and I have made this dinner with a lot of love. We hope it'll be of good health to you."

Nicholas looked at the food and couldn't make of what it was. The rice was burnt, the chicken was burnt and the vegetables were clearly...looking like something disgusting from the sea. The last thing he wanted was to have an upset stomach. He couldn't afford it so that food was a complete turn off and he wasn't gonna have any of it.

"Mom," Nicholas said nervously looking at the food. "Please, stop it already. I'm really hungry and I need some real food."

Victoria felt insulted by her son.

"What do you mean you need real food?" Victoria sneered, looking at her son. "What's that on your plate? Jake and I..."

"I'm sorry," Nicholas said, getting up quickly from the chair. "I won't have this food. I'm really hungry but I won't have this food. I'd rather order some food from the hotel. Had I known this was what I was coming home to I'd have definitely stopped on the way to have some delicious food."

"Nicholas is right," Arianna said softly. "I won't have this food too."

Nicholas left followed by everyone in that dining room except for Victoria and Jake. They all agreed to the idea of ordering some food from a hotel. At least they'd have some delicious food before they go to bed.

Victoria was mad that they had rejected the food Jake and she had spent hours trying to fix. But come to think of it, food from a hotel wasn't so bad after all. This was also her chance to taste some real food after a whole day of staying hungry. The thought of that made her stomach rumble in excitement. There was nothing better than good food from a good hotel.

Victoria and Jake quickly cleared the table and they followed the family to the living room to wait for the food.

****

Victoria and Jake were standing near the stairs waiting for the food to arrive. The rest of the family members were seated on the couches, waiting impatiently for the food.

"I can't believe it mother," Jake said softly, excitedly. "We'll have something in our stomach after a long day of work. I can't wait to have that food in my mouth."

"Me too," Victoria sighed, rubbing her hands in excitement. The food was really taking too long and it was getting on her nerves. Her son had ordered food over twenty minutes ago and it had still not arrived. Just what was taking it so long?

With an impatient heart, a determined mind and a rumbling stomach, Victoria impatiently waited for the food to arrive. To pass the time she talked with Jake. She was tired, dirty and in need of a hot shower or just a Jacuzzi to massage her tired, beautiful body. There was nothing she needed more than a good, soothing massage.

Victoria's thoughts were interrupted by a loud door bell ringing. Her heart suddenly jumped with joy...her mind thought of nothing but good food and her breaths were getting stronger. She watched as Clara rushed to the door and brought in a few plastic bags which Victoria was sure was food.

"Food is here," Clara announced, the family quickly getting up and heading to the dining room.

Jake watched in excitement as the family members quickly rushed to the dining room. His heart was beating in excitement and he could almost taste that wonderful food in those plastic bags. It was so hot...so spicy and freaking tasty.

Looking at each other happily they started rushing towards the dining room. They were getting nearer, almost tasting the food, almost...

"Where are you going?" they heard Adrian's teasing voice. They both quickly turned and faced him.

"To the dining table," Jake smiled.

"What are you going to do there?" Adrian asked as he looked at the two of them.

"We're obviously going to eat," Victoria answered rudely. "Isn't it obvious?"

"Well," Adrian laughed as he took a few steps forward. "It's a pity you're not gonna taste that food. You saw it coming and..."

"What?" Victoria hollered, moving her angry face further. "Do you expect me to...?"

"No," Adrian chuckled, slowly moving around the two of them. He no longer feared any of them because he had come to know that they were nothing but cowards. He was now the boss and they had no choice but to cooperate.

"You're going to eat the food you cooked," Adrian said softly, folding his arms on his chest, twisting his leg to the other side.

Jake laughed out loud and then fixed his eyes on Adrian.

"You're kidding, right?"

"Why would I do that?" Adrian gave a low gasp. "I'm seriously telling you to eat that food."

"But..."

"No buts..." Adrian chirped. "Now off to the kitchen."

Victoria was furious. Why would she have to eat crap when her family members were feasting with the best food? It was so unfair and...

"Why are you still here?" Adrian laughed, literally dismissing the two of them. "There's a lot of food to be eaten and..."

"Fine,"

Victoria was angry. She'd begged Adrian enough. She couldn't do it anymore. She didn't even know if that was Adrian or an impostor. The guy just demanded them to eat the food they'd just cooked. The food was crap and she had no idea how she'd eat it, a woman of her standard. That actually got her thinking about what to expect next from Adrian. What if he wakes up one day and asks for his feet to be licked, Victoria thought, disgusted for even thinking about such a terrible thing?

Having that kind of thought in her mind, Victoria slowly turned and headed for the kitchen together with Jake. They were suffering as if they were slaves or something. Victoria fucking owned the house for fuck's sake.

"I don't think I can eat this," Victoria frowned, moving her hand away from the food. "It looks really disgusting."

"Me neither," Jake literally puked when he saw how the vegetables were looking like. The rice was burnt and smelled awful.

"What are we going to do about the food then?" Jake had a serious expression on his face. His eyes brow rose, his anger directed at Adrian. He was really giving them a hard time in the house. They had to hurry it up so that they could run away from these troubles. They needed to get back into power like before.

Victoria looked around and saw some plastics. She took the plastics and gave one to Jake. Looking straight at the door she said, "Help me pack the food in these bags."

"Good idea," Jake whispered. He knew if Adrian found them doing that they'd surely be in trouble after all. They had to hurry it up so that they could throw the food away.

Her eyes glued on the door, Victoria began packing the food in the plastic bags which she had. She was doing it faster so that no one would find out what exactly she had done especially Adrian. The guy was totally insane and he had lost all respect for her.

"Hurry up," Victoria said, looking at Jake who was busy packing the food.

Victoria knew that no one would find them doing that. They'd just pretend to Adrian that they ate the food. She thanked her lucky stars Adrian had not followed them in the kitchen or they'd be having that food they were packing in the bags.

"He thinks he's smart," Victoria chuckled as she angrily packed the food in the bag. She stared at Jake and he smiled back at her. "I'm gonna show him that I'm still..."

But then the door opened and Victoria froze. Her heart began pounding deep in her chest making her shiver and close her eyes. Without even looking in the door's direction she knew that the one who'd entered the kitchen was Adrian. Now she was really in trouble.

Jake quickly raised his face just in time to stare at Adrian smiling, nodding and coming closer to them. Whatever was gonna come next wasn't good and Jake got scared. Adrian had specifically told them to eat the food and not pack it and throw it. His fears just increased to another level...his hands were shaking and dropped the bag he'd been packing the rice in to the floor.

"What are you two doing?" Adrian asked with mock astonishment. "I thought I told you to eat the food and not..."

"You see," Victoria breathed impatiently as she raised his head to stare at Adrian. "We...I...we thought..."

"You thought?" Adrian asked as he stared at the both of them. He really loved the expressions on their faces. They were filled with embarrassment, fear and their smiles...they were not genuine at all.

"Actually, we are not hungry." Jake pondered, thinking exactly what was to come next. "We thought since we didn't want..."

"Wait!" Adrian quipped, chuckling softly as he swung his hand in the air. "You're not hungry? You were dying to have some food in your stomach a few moments ago so what happened?"

"Well...you see, the thing is," Victoria paused. For the first time she had no words to say to explain herself in front of someone. She had no excuse to give. Not with a plastic bag in her hand full of the food. She knew she wouldn't fool Adrian if she gave out an excuse so it was better to keep quiet.

"Really," Adrian teased, pointing to the bags. "Why'd you pack the food in the bags?"

Jake and Victoria were quiet. They were slowly being filled with anger, intense anger that couldn't be quenched by anything in the world except to get back at Adrian. How dare he make them eat that awful food?

"The food is awful," Jake finally had the courage to say something to Adrian though in a soft voice. He couldn't afford to make a mistake or it would cost him a lot.

"But it was the same food that you were about to feed the family." Adrian replied happily, pointing at them with a bright smile.

"Yeah, but the..."

"Pick it up!" Adrian ordered gruffly, pointing to the bag Jake had dropped.

"Uh," Jake gasped, widening his eyes at Adrian.

"I said; pick up the bag you've dropped on the floor."

Jake snarled at Adrian softly, leaning down to pick the bag as he rained curses on Adrian in his heart. No one in his life had ever treated him like that, ordering him around like a common maid. Complying was the only way he'd be able to survive a big storm.

Jake quickly picked up the bag and held it in his hands angrily. He'd never been humiliated like that in his life before. First Adrian had been like a maid in their house and now he'd turned the tables around and made him the maid instead.

Adrian glanced at the both of them and chuckled to himself. Victoria was looking away angrily, her jaws shaking terribly and Jake had such hatred in his heart that Adrian just laughed. Those two still hated him but either way he was gonna punish them without any feeling of guilt.

"Place the food back in the plates." Adrian demanded in a dry tone.

Victoria hissed softly as she emptied the bag on the plates. She was fuming because she knew what was coming next. Right then she was wishing Adrian had never come into the house. She was smart but maybe she might have underestimated the power of Adrian.

"What now?"

"I don't know, eat it." Adrian shrugged, raising his eyebrow. "You need to eat all of that food."

"What?" Victoria snapped, looked at Adrian and then smiled brightly once she realized that Adrian was looking displeased. "What I meant was...I don't think it's..."

"Eat...the food." Adrian ordered, crossing his arms on his chest. He had all the power to order them and they had to comply.

"But..."

"I know what you want," Adrian smiled, nearing the table. "I'll feed it to you."

"No," Victoria seethed in false cheerfulness. "I don't think that's right and..."

"Come on, mother," Adrian smiled, picking a spoon from the table. "Do it for your son in law."

Victoria's heart was pounding. Her face was filled with a confused expression and it was clear that she didn't want to eat that food. Adrian was determined to feed her whether she liked it or not. In fact, he was gonna feed the two of them.

If only he got the hint and get the fuck out of her face, Victoria would be the happiest woman on earth. What was so difficult to understand that she didn't like him?

Adrian smiled as he used the spoon to scoop a large amount of the burnt rice. He slowly moved it upwards and smiled. Bringing it closer to Victoria, he saw that the woman had a big face of disapproval, hatred and anger. She even moved her mouth away to the other side.

"Come on, mother," Adrian chirped, taking the spoon closer. "Open up, come on."

Victoria didn't want to. No way was she gonna eat that food. It just wasn't her.

"Mother," Adrian called, signaling her to open her mouth. "We don't wanna waste this whole food, do we?"

Victoria's head was about to explode. She didn't wanna eat at all and her hatred was overflowing.

"I don't want to." Victoria rasped, looking at Adrian angrily.

"Mother," Adrian went on, raising his eyebrow. From the tone Victoria could hear that Adrian was also signaling her to eat or he'd go out there and show the video. If not for that video Victoria would have definitely...

"Open up!"

Victoria felt a passion burning deep in her chest. Her anger was simply overflowing and her head was burning. Clenching her fists with a groan of displeasure, Victoria slowly opened her mouth and allowed the spoon to enter.

"Good!" Adrian smiled as he fed that food to her. As soon as he removed the spoon he saw that expression of disgust and he loved it.

"Now for the vegetables," Adrian said with burgeoning excitement as he went in the vegetable plate.

The food was awful and it tasted like nothing Victoria had ever tasted in her life. It was bitter, mixed with a disgusting feel and something that Victoria couldn't get her finger on. It tasted like the food had just come up from a garbage can. Since when did rice start tasting that awful, Victoria thought as she almost puked?

"Here it comes," Adrian said in a happy tone, bringing the spoon of vegetables, whatever Victoria and Jake had made. "Open up!"

Victoria opened up slowly, allowing the spoon to leave that awful vegetable in her mouth. Fuck, the taste was awful, worse than the rice. Victoria had never tasted anything as awful as that. It didn't taste like vegetable at all. The oil was too much and it was slippery and disgusting, slipping inside of Victoria's mouth.

"Fuck!" Victoria snorted, trying her best to swallow that disgusting food. It was really awful and Adrian was smiling so brightly. She wanted to slap his brains out and kill him right there in the kitchen. But the stupid little boy didn't care about what she was feeling.

"Tastes good, uh," Adrian beamed, enjoying the look on his mother in law's face.

Victoria raised her hand in disapproval and swung her little finger in the air while she tried her best to swallow the disgusting food in her mouth. Adrian chuckled teasingly causing her to even get angrier.

Adrian looked at Jake and the guy was simply staring at him.

"Sorry," Adrian gasped. "I haven't forgotten about you."

Adrian took the spoon and fed Jake the same food. It was so clear that he wasn't enjoying it either. The food seemed awful but it was also Adrian's way of getting back at the both of them. They'd caused him so much trouble but now it was their turn to suffer like they had made him to when they almost separated him from his husband.

"I think you should eat on your own now."

Adrian ordered them to finish up and he watched them eat as much food as they could. They had one of those faces which wanted to have him dead but the whole scene was lovable and good to the sight of Adrian. He watched them eat while he fixed some simple foods for himself. He made sure that it smelt tasty while he cooked it. He could see that Jake and Victoria were eyeing him.

That was torture for Victoria. Eating that junk and watching Adrian cook some food which seemed mouthwatering was killing her inside. Victoria had never wished for Adrian's food as much as she did at that time. If she could only have some of that tasty food in her mouth, she'd feel alive.

Adrian was enjoying the looks on Jake and Victoria's faces. They seemed mad, hungry and pissed. He knew very well that they couldn't do a thing because he was dominating. He was the boss now and they'd anything he asks of them.

By the time he was done cooking, Victoria was clearly fuming. She held her spoon tightly with a look of disgust on her face. She was looking down on the floor breathing like she'd just come from a race. Serves her right, Adrian thought as he placed his food on a plate. But maybe she'd had enough for the night. He was gonna leave them alone now.

"I'm going away now," Adrian said as he walked out of the kitchen. "Don't forget to wash the plates and clean the kitchen."