Stand for Love Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you like it?" Adrian moaned on Nicholas' lip. "Do you want me to stop?"

"Please..." Nicholas moaned softly. He couldn't say anything but beg. This time he was not begging Adrian to leave but rather to continue with what he was doing. He could feel his cock vibrating in pleasure, oozing a huge amount of pre-cum in his under pants. The pleasure kept on getting intense every passing moment.

"Feel that..." Adrian moaned. "Do you think I wanted to steal your money?"

Nicholas was in too much pleasure to respond. He began moving his head from side to side, moving his hips forward as Adrian's massages became intense and rubbed quickly on his crotch.

"Fuck," Nicholas swore when he felt a powerful vibration hit his cock sending him to the world of pleasure. His cock throbbed and his movements increased only adding to the pleasure he felt at that time. And that mouth....that mouth was adding to his pleasure.

"I can tell you really like it." Adrian moaned. His cock was throbbing painfully but his goal was to see how Nicholas viewed him and give him pleasure again.

Nicholas' pants became violent. He moved his head furiously against the wall as his moans intensified and he quickly gripped the back of Adrian's hair and looked deep in his eyes.

"You want to know the answer if I want to divorce you?" Nicholas breathed, looking deep in Adrian's eyes. Adrian saw the look in his eyes. There was lust, determination, desire and pleasure. If Adrian wanted an answer he got it from those eyes.

"Then, I hope this gives you your answer."

Then Nicholas brought Adrian's lips closer to him and kissed him furiously on the lips. Adrian parted his lips, allowing Nicholas' slick tongue to invade his mouth. He felt Nicholas' tongue all the way down his throat, literally drawing his very life out of him. His body reacted in pleasure and his massages became intense making Nicholas moan deeper in his throat.

Nicholas brought out his tongue and was now furiously sucking on his tongue sending waves of vibrations deeper in his system. There was nothing he wanted more than to have that tongue in his mouth, sucking on him for all eternity.

Nicholas on the other hand was in pure pleasure. Adrian had increased his pace on his crotch making him thrust his hips forward to meet his pure massages. His cock was in pure ecstasy as his vibrations became intense and his kisses got violent. He was in pleasure.

Nicholas felt the tingling in his spine get intense. He felt his orgasm building up like a volcano as his cock throbbed painfully and swelled in his pants. It was pulsing and each passing moment brought him closer to that powerful orgasm. He thrust his hips forward faster as his cock swelled up painfully.

Nicholas' breathes became violent, his squirms became intense, and his moans were becoming uncontrollable. He sucked on Adrian's tongue violently as he felt his hand furiously massaging his crotch. He was getting near and a strong emotional force took over his body.

He arched his back as his cock swelled up badly. Then with a loud scream of ecstatic pleasure, deeper into Adrian's mouth, he shot a huge load in his pants which flooded his underwear. He kept on coming and coming till he eventually stopped. His cock was flooded in his own cum.

Adrian's massages subsided as he felt Nicholas' crotch get wet with cum making even his hand a bit wet. He kept on massaging even when he felt Nicholas' kisses slowing down. He was still enjoying everything and his cock was throbbing in his pants but what was important was giving his husband intense pleasures like the one he had given him.

Nicholas was recovering from an intense orgasm when he suddenly felt stupid and he was overtaken by what he didn't even know. He felt stupid, foolish and an idiot for allowing himself to be overtaken by his emotions and act like that in front of the boy who had betrayed him and hurt him deeply.

Recovering from that intense orgasm, Nicholas pulled away from Adrian, slightly pushed him and looked away. He felt stupid and ashamed for doing what he'd just done. How could he have been so stupid as to fall for Adrian's seduction? He was breathing so fast, seething and his heart was pounding deeper in his chest.

Moving away from Adrian and trembling, Nicholas went at a distance and felt cold and empty. He'd practically answered Adrian's question with the kiss. How could he do that when he very well knew Adrian didn't love him? What if Adrian decided to take advantage of that?

"Get out!" Nicholas breathed, clenching his fists.

"Nicholas what..."

"Please, get out of here." Nicholas said hoarsely, his voice trembling. "Just leave me alone."

"Nicholas, please, listen to what I have to tell you and..."

"Get out!" Nicholas yelled, scaring the boy who was standing in front of him.

Adrian knew Nicholas had suddenly got angry. He knew he was seething but he also loved the fact that Nicholas had confessed to him about what he felt about the divorce. He was so happy because Nicholas still loved him. What he had to do was show him the evidence and...

"Get out of here," Nicholas said angrily, pointing his finger at Adrian. "And don't ever come back here or I'll hurt you."

"Please,"

Nicholas had it. He had a trouser full of cum, a pounding heart, and all he wanted to do was get Adrian out, take a quick shower and think about what he had said and done. He quickly gripped Adrian's arm and began dragging him out of the room.

"Please, listen to me." Adrian begged as he was about to be thrown out of the room. "Please, I love you and..."

"Just get out!" Nicholas quickly opened the door and let go of Adrian's hand. "Stay out of my room." He warned.

Adrian slowly got out of the room, turned around, and stared at Nicholas just in time to see his eyes. Those eyes weren't angry at all. They showed rather love and confusion. He had never seen him look like that. Then he closed the door and left Adrian standing there.

Adrian sighed and smiled brightly. At least he had kissed his husband, given him pleasure before he threw him out. What was left was to tell him the truth and get back his position in Nicholas' life. This was all Victoria and Jake's fault, Adrian seethed as he clenched his fists. They were gonna pay for everything that they did.

Adrian sighed, looked one final time at the door and began walking away before he almost bumped into George who was standing just in front of him. Adrian's smile faded when he saw that angry look on George's face. He got scared because the last time he'd actually seen George the guy had snapped at him.

"Just what do you want?" George asked as he looked at him. "Isn't it enough that Nicholas is suffering because of you? Do you need to hurt him more? Remember, you used to be married to him. Can't you give him some peace of mind?" George used to love Adrian but now he had no idea what was really happening. He wasn't even sure what he felt for him.

"George, you're like a brother to me and..."

"If that's what I am to you then leave Nicholas alone. He has suffered more." George was angry.

"I can't do that because..."

"Because you need his wealth," That was not a question.

Adrian closed his eyes as he felt a deep pain take hold of him. He knew George was angry but he was hurting him deeply. Maybe he needed to ask a few questions to actually know what the truth was.

"Do you think I don't love Nicholas?" Adrian mumbled. He was looking confident but he didn't want to be disrespectful to George. "Do you think I don't deserve...?"

"I don't care what I think," George said angrily. "What I know is that you've hurt my best friend and I really don't appreciate it. So whatever it is that you have left in you..." George paused and then looked at Adrian. "...Just leave the house. Leave him alone."

"I can't do that," Adrian muttered. "I can't just leave..."

George suddenly gripped Adrian's arm and dragged to his room. Adrian followed and stood in front of his bed. He watched as George angrily went to the wardrobe and came back with a small bag. As he came near he threw the bag at Adrian's feet and stood in front of him, fuming.

Adrian looked at the bag and then at George. He had no idea what was in that bag but from the look on George's face he kinda got the idea. He was just hoping it wasn't exactly what he thought.

"What's this?" Adrian asked with graceful simplicity.

"Money." George said hoarsely.

Adrian's body suddenly caught fire. His breaths became violent and his heart began pounding in his chest. Looking at George in anger, he clenched his fists, slightly shaking in anger. He had never been insulted like that in his life and that too by someone he loved and trusted like a true brother.

"Take it," George said with a sigh of irritation. "I want you to leave..."

Adrian quickly raised his hand and backhanded George across the face, breathing like a man in a race. His anger was now intensified and he had no regrets about what he had just done. First he had come back into the house and he wasn't gonna allow people to step on him anyhow.

On the other hand, George was holding his hurting cheek. His anger intensified and he wanted to get back at Adrian but he knew he was better than that. He was a gentle man and he had to act like.

Never in his life had he received such a hot slap especially from a boy like Adrian, it hurt a lot. Still holding his hurting cheek, he slowly raised his face to look at Adrian. He saw anger and pain in his eyes.

"How dare you?" Adrian snapped, pointing at George. "Just what do you think of me uh? That I'm some stupid fool that you could just offer some money and leave?"

"Did you just..."

Adrian gave a short bitter laugh. "I'm sorry for slapping you hard. Maybe I should have slapped you harder. I can take people insulting me and..."

"Well, isn't it money you want?" George snapped. "I gave it to you. If it's not enough I can write you a check to withdraw more. But please," George put his hands together. "Leave my friend alone. He's been suffering ever since you hurt him. I just wanna see him happy again, please."

Adrian was getting angrier as time went by. He just wanted to insult George and leave the room. Just because he regarded him as a brother didn't give him the right to utter all kinds of rubbish to him.

"Do you think I'm interested in...?"

"It's not just the money?" George asked angrily, putting his hand on his forehead. "What else do you still want from him? Isn't it enough that you had hurt him? Or maybe it's sex, right?"

To say Adrian was surprised is an understatement. He was mad, pissed at George for saying that to him. Sure, Nicholas was his husband and sex was only natural. How dare George tell him that to his face?

"What?" Adrian couldn't even breathe properly. Seriously George was looking for trouble and Adrian was going to give it to him if he didn't stop telling him all those foolish things.

"Then what is it that you want from my friend."

"You wanna know what I want?" Adrian asked angrily. "Then Come with me."

George was angry. He was angry at Adrian and at himself for inflicting such things on his friend. Why couldn't he just leave him alone?

"So that you can lie..."

Adrian couldn't take it anymore. He gripped George's hand, leading him out of the room to his own room. He made him sit on the bed while he quickly searched his drawer for the CD. He was going to show George the truth so that he could get that burden off of him. Seeing George talking like that to him was even painful especially since he had been the one who had made it possible for their marriage to take place.

"Watch this." Adrian held the CD close to his face. "On second thought, let me show it to you."

Adrian furiously walked towards the TV and put the CD in the DVD player. He took the remote and held it close to George's face.

"Here," Adrian handed the remote to George. "Why don't you see for yourself?"

George slowly took the remote from Adrian. He had never seen him look like that before. Maybe he had spoken something that he shouldn't have in the first place. He slowly took the remote and played the CD.

***

George's mouth and eyes gaped. His hands trembled as his heart pounded in his chest. He felt a terrible pain in his heart. He couldn't watch anymore. He quickly pressed stop and threw the remote away. He looked at Adrian and the boy looked away. He cursed himself for hurting him verbally. He had been telling the truth after all.

Adrian quickly went and took out the CD. He put it back in the cover and angrily looked at George who seemed apologetic.

"You asked why I came back, right?" Adrian seethed, tears building in his eyes. "Well, you've got your answer. I hope it's..."

"I'm sorry," George gasped, touching his chest which was hurting really badly. "I didn't know. It's just that..."

"Please," Adrian sat on the bed and held George's hands. "I understand you're only concerned for my husband. And I really appreciate you for that. I admire the love that you've got for my husband."

"I'm really sorry," George apologized, moving his eyes away from Adrian. He couldn't bear to look him in the eyes. "God, I'm such a fool. I shouldn't have doubted you. I should have known that aunt was behind it all along. I'm going to rectify this mistake." George said softly. "I'll show this..."

"No!" Adrian exclaimed, squeezing George's hands tightly. "I have showed you this CD but it's not yet time for Nicholas to find out the truth."

"What do you mean?" George asked. He'd never been as angry as he was at that time. "It's time to expose aunt and show her truer colors to Nicholas."

"Then what?" Adrian asked, shrugging. "I want to play with her first. I have thought of showing that video to Nicholas in a day or two. Right now...." Adrian paused, getting up from the bed. "...I'm enjoying the game. I love Nicholas but I've got to teach mother and Jake a lesson."

"How will you do that?" George asked. "Aunt is absolutely..."

"Don't worry," Adrian smiled, rubbing his hands together. "I've got a plan for that."

George opened his mouth but no words came out. He realized something and he smiled.

"Don't tell me you're actually the one who..."

Adrian quickly turned around and faced George. Then he smiled brightly, crossing his arms on his chest and nodded.

George was more than happy that Adrian had decided to get her back and stand for his love. He was still sad though. He had accused Adrian of something that he didn't even do to his friend. That killed him deeply, making his heart weep. He was feeling really bad and cursed himself for doing so. Adrian was the best guy for his friend. Jake and Victoria had framed him and that made George even angrier. He wanted them to pay for causing pain to his best friend and Adrian.

"Are you okay?" Adrian muttered when he saw the look of worry on his face.

George sighed deeply. "I just feel bad for..."

"Come here," Adrian opened his arms wide and saw George's face brightened up.

George on the other hand smiled brightly, gripped Adrian and brought him for a tight hug. He held him tighter and all his worries went away. He was such a good boy. Where would he get someone as good as Adrian?

"It's okay," Adrian said, patting on George's back. "I completely understand and I forgive you."

With a final pat on the back, Adrian broke the hug and smiled at George. He was more than happy that at least someone close to him knew the truth. It wasn't going to be long before everyone found out the entire truth. All he had to do was playing with Victoria and Jake a little and then expose them to everyone especially to his husband.

"But you should get him out of his misery," George sighed. "I just feel like I need to do something to...."

"You can," Adrian smiled. "I might need your help but please, don't tell Nicholas about this. I'll show him everything really soon."

"I won't," George smiled. "Just tell me what I need to do to help you."

Adrian smiled brightly at that. He had a great plan for Victoria come next day. That plan was gonna be great especially with granny and George as his allies. Now he was gonna see Victoria and Jake regret what they had done to him. The next day was gonna be tough for them.

****

Victoria slowly opened the door to her room, walking as tired as ever. Never in her life had she ever been as tired as that. Her body was in pain...her muscles spasm...her hair was a mess and her eyes were feeling heavy. She sure could use a hot massaging shower before going to sleep but first she had to talk to Jake.

Victoria slowly walked to her bed and literally froze when she raised her face to see Adrian sitting like a boss on her bed, reading a magazine. She was now fuming and wanted to yell at him to get the fuck out. Couldn't she get any privacy anymore?

"What are you doing here?" Victoria snapped, trying to walk faster towards the bed. "We're already done with the chores. Can't we..."

"Then you should have gone to your specific rooms." Adrian said, closing the magazine. He slowly got up and walked bossily to the two of them. They were surely up to something. "Besides, I came to check on the two of you and..."

"You heard her, right?" Jake snapped, clenching his fists. "We're already..."

"Did you just raise your voice at me?" Adrian asked, losing that wonderful smile on his face. "Guess you've forgotten exactly who you're messing with. If you don't want to do the job all you've got to do is ask. I'll grant you your wish and..."

"Look we're tired and we want..."

"As far as I know," Adrian said angrily, raising his eyebrow. "You two sleep in different rooms but that's not my business. All I know is that you've got to do as I say. You have no choice but to do it. Either way, I'm good with it."

Victoria's head was about to explode. All she could hear was a blubbering sound coming out from the mouth of that silly little boy who had decided to turn her into a maid simply because he held evidence against them. The thought of Adrian made Victoria glower, rolling her eyes in anger as she cursed Adrian in her heart.

"What, mother?" Adrian could see that look on her face and he did not appreciate it at all. "Do you have anything you'd like to say?"

"What...no!" Victoria gasped, smiling brightly.

"I didn't think so," Adrian smiled. He knew exactly what her problem was. "Anyway, it's late and I think you should take a shower and sleep," He stared at the both of them with a serious face. "Both of you,"

"Yeah," Jake said, going near the bed.

Adrian chuckled and blocked Jake with his hand. Jake looked at him and gave him a tired angry face.

"What did I just say?" Adrian asked unexpectedly, smiling teasingly. "In case you didn't hear, I said you two need to shower and then sleep."

"But...I..."

"Jake!" Adrian called impatiently. "Your room...now,"

Jake gaped at that particular order. How dare Adrian order him around and tell him what to do? This time Adrian had crossed his boundaries. If not for that CD he'd have slapped him in the face.

"Go to your room...now."

Jake glowered, snarling at Adrian. He'd never been so mad in his whole life. Adrian was turning his life in a living hell. What was really going on?

"Yes!" Jake seethed, furiously turning to leave the room. He stopped and looked at Victoria. What was gonna happen to their plan now? They'd planned to discuss the way forward but Adrian just ruined it. He winked at Victoria and she nodded. Then he continued walking towards the door. He turned the cold knob and got ready to open the door before Adrian spoke again.

"One more thing," Adrian said, slowly walking towards the door.

Jake slowly turned around, fuming. His hand was still on the door and he was literally cursing at Adrian.

"I don't want you to come back here." Adrian ordered wryly. "And don't you think of sneaking back because I'll know and the consequences will be...terrible."