Stand for Love Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seeing Jake's madness, Nicholas had to protect his Adrian at all costs. He held him tightly, shielding him from Jake. He didn't care whether he got stabbed as long as he knew Adrian was alright. But what happened really got Nicholas scared and surprised. With a tight hug and a whisper, Adrian turned him around and pushed him, sending him flying to the floor. He was now scared because Adrian was gonna be stabbed for sure.

Reaching the floor, while hearing Jake's screams, Nicholas heard another thing...a gun shot. He was now really scared and he hadn't known where that shot had come from or who it had been shot at. Reaching the floor, he quickly moved his face to look behind him. What he saw made his body warm and he somehow smiled. The people had gasped and some of them where on the floor, covering their faces. But that isn't where he had his eyes. He had his eyes on Adrian who had a gun in his hand, directly pointed at Jake. He was so lost in Adrian that he didn't even see Jake who was crying out in pain. Adrian had shot him.

Adrian on the other hand was smiling, pointing his gun directly at Jake. He had shot him on the arm and the guy was now wincing, screaming, holding his arm while crying out in pain. That just showed them that he was not to be underestimated. Somehow, Adrian found pleasure in shooting Jake. Maybe he should just waist them all to avenge his father.

"Fuck!" Jake cursed, holding out his arm which was in excruciating pain. Blood was coming out and he had never experienced such pain in his life. "You fucking bastard...you shot me,"

"Did you actually think I was gonna allow you to..." He yelled, holding the gun firmly. "...you don't know what I can do. You might have had a chance to kill me but I won't allow that to happen again."

"Ow," Jake cried out in pain, applying pressure on the wound.

"Who else wants a taste of this?" Adrian growled, moving the gun from side to side. "Or maybe I should just kill you like you killed my father, uh?"

"No," Victoria shook, dropping the bottle that she was holding. "Please...Adrian, listen..."

"Listen," He yelled, pointing the gun at Victoria. "Did you think for once to listen to my pleas?"

"Please..."

"Why should I?" Adrian snapped. "Tell me why you deserve to live? Tell me why I shouldn't put a hole in your heads right now?" He was more than mad. "This might be the only opportunity that I have."

"No," Todd quaked, kneeling down. "Don't kill us. We...we will go to the police and...Give us another..."

"Did you give any chance to the people that you killed?" He cocked the gun and pointed it at Todd who then gave out a loud scream of horror. His heart was about to explode by the amount of blood that gushed to it. Todd looked everywhere and the people just watched.

"Nic..." Victoria begged. "Please..."

But Nicholas was too far gone to even his mother's pleas. He was just looking at the boy holding the gun. He was deeply in pain but he was hoping Adrian would pull that trigger and kill all of them bastards. But the last thing he wanted was for Adrian to end up in jail or anywhere worse. But he was frozen and couldn't rip his eyes away from Adrian.

"Please...somebody," Victoria cried out. But all she saw were people just staring at her. "Please...tell him to..."

"There is nothing I want more than to waste all of you. I want to kill you and cause you more pain than you can ever imagine. You took my father away from me." Adrian sobbed, feeling some form of anger covering him. "My father would have been alive today if not for you." Adrian shouted, pointing the gun at each of the culprits. "There is nothing I want more than to kill all of you. I want that more..."

"Please...don't..." Todd cried in pain followed by Jake's cries of pain. His wound was hurting so much and he was bleeding.

"My father," Adrian said angrily. "My grandfather and my father in law would have been alive today. I wouldn't have had to suffer at your hands. I wouldn't have suffered with my parents. We would all have been happy." He laughed bitterly. "Besides, I would have been dead by now. You almost killed me in that fire. So tell me why I shouldn't kill you all and end it here?"

"Please..." Jane cried, trembling badly.

"You are pleading." Adrian sniveled. "But I want to kill you so much. You have no idea just how much I want to kill you. But..." He gave a gloomy sigh, closing his eyes slightly. Then he took a deep breath. "...but I won't do that." Adrian sighed and lowered the gun, ignoring the cries of pain from Jake. "You are not worth it. The police will be able to deal with you. I am not a murderer like you. I do not use..."

"You shot me," Jake's hand was all bloody and his face was wet from both tears and sweat. He was in unimaginable pain and he felt like his hands was about to be cut off.

"And I don't care," Adrian said angrily. "I shot you but I didn't kill you. Consider yourself lucky because so help me God I will do it."

With a deep sigh of irritation, Adrian dropped the gun on the floor and quickly turned. Then he leaned down, taking hold of his husband's arms.

"I am so sorry," Adrian apologized, holding firmly his stunned husband's arms. "I didn't mean to push you."

Nicholas heard Adrian's words but he couldn't answer any of them. Fuck, he couldn't even believe that Adrian was alive and in front of him. It was really impossible to believe.

Victoria's eyes were on the gun that Adrian had dropped on the floor. She saw it as an opportunity, an opportunity to kill Adrian and end everything. She didn't care whether she was gonna be killed or she would end up in jail. All she cared about was the fact that she was gonna kill the boy who had ruined her life by coming into her son's life.

Taking a quick glance at Adrian who was holding Nicholas' arm, Victoria quickly moved and grabbed the gun from the floor. Then she quickly rose from the floor and smiled, pointing the gun at Adrian.

"Hey," Victoria called, happy at what she was going to achieve. "Adrian!"

Quickly moving his eyes away from his husband, Adrian rose and stood firm, staring at the weapon Victoria was holding against him. She was really something and he knew she was never gonna change.

"What are you doing?" Adrian's eyes shone with so much hatred. "I thought you were begging for your life a few minutes ago. Why do you have..."

"That's just how we play this game." Victoria chuckled, cocking the weapon. "Are you ready to die?"

"If you kill me, all of you won't get out of here alive." Adrian wanted to get some senses into the old bitch.

Victoria looked at the others and laughed out loud. "I know that there are guards here and we don't care whether we die or rot in prison. As long as you are dead...we are fine with it."

"Shoot him mother," Jake cried out, wincing in pain. "Look what he did to my arm. Avenge me. Kill him."

"Victoria," Emily shouted, angry at her sister for being a bitch. "Stop this madness and just..."

"Shut up," Victoria pointed the gun at her sister who now took a few steps back. "He ruined all my relationships and my plans. He took all of you from me so why I should I care about him?"

Then with a bitter laugh from her and her gang, she moved the gun to Adrian.

"Now are you..."

"No!" Nicholas shouted, blocking Adrian. He now came in front of him, breathing harshly while his jaws clenched.

"Nicholas," Adrian gripped Nicholas' shoulder and then moved him away from his view. He came in front of him and stared at Victoria with rage. "Please...stay out of this. No matter what...this woman will never change her ways."

Nicholas was about to say something but he was too shocked to speak. His mind was telling him something that he couldn't quite understand. But he wanted to protect his Adrian.

"Goodbye!" Victoria then pressed her hand on the trigger. With a great smirk and a pounding heart, she pulled the trigger and...nothing. Nothing happened. She pressed the trigger again and but it was the same thing that had happened.

"Ha ha," Adrian laughed uncontrollably, touching his chest in mock astonishment.

Victoria's fears increased when Adrian began laughing out loud. She quickly raised her face to Adrian and breathed violently. She took a quick step behind as her hands began trembling, dropping the gun on the floor. She was more scared of Adrian's laughs and by now the people had already risen and they were whispering something to one another.

"What did you think?" Adrian loved the game he had played on Victoria and her gang. What was more beautiful was the way they had foolishly fallen for it. They were so...stupid and foolish. "I can't believe you fell for that."

"You..."Victoria had a huge lump in her throat that prevented her from saying anything. She was done for.

"Do you think if there were more bullets the guards would have watched you do that? You...would have been dead by now. Or do you think that people would have just stood? That was also planned by me to...see what you can do. There was just one bullet in there." Adrian was more than mad at her. "You will never change your ways Victoria. But I have also had enough of you and your gang."

With a final look of irritation at Victoria, Adrian turned to Drake and smiled. He put his hand on Drake's shoulder and squeezed it, getting a beautiful smile from him.

"You know what to do."

Drake then smiled and left. Things got more awkward as Drake left. The only thing that was louder was the cry of pain that came from Jake's lips. It was so annoying that Adrian even rolled his eyes in irritation. He hated those people more than the word itself.

A few seconds later, Adrian heard footsteps getting nearer and he knew who had come. He felt so alive and couldn't have loved for things to be anymore sweeter. With a soft chuckle, he looked behind and saw the inspector coming with Drake and a number of police members. Then he moved his eyes to Victoria who had her eyes dropped to the floor.'

Uh, inspector," It was now time to end the madness and live happily with his husband.

Victoria and the others' eyes widened when they saw the inspector coming. They were more scared than they had known they could be.

"Thank you so much inspector for being patient and thank you for the gun." Adrian shook the inspector's hand when he came near.

"Don't worry," The inspector said, looking at the culprits. "We really know how to deal with these criminals. They will be gone for a long time."

With those words which the police say when arresting the criminals, the inspector's men handcuffed Victoria and her gang. The whole gang seemed mad except for Jake whose pain had him on his ass. It was beautiful the way things were. The inspector thanked Adrian and he turn to leave before granny stopped him. And boy was she mad. She was trembling in anger and pain. Her hands were clenched and while she walked towards Victoria, she was looking irritated.

"Even a witch doesn't attack her own home." Granny began. "You killed your own husband and for what...just so that you could keep your disgusting secret? For all the people that you have killed...may you all experience a hundred times the pain? You and Jane are a shame to womanhood and motherhood and I pray that you die in that prison. For trying to kill my grandson, I curse all of you. You'll suffer more than possible. You'll be tormented all your lives."

"Look mother I..."

Hearing Victoria's voice, got granny eve madder than normal. She quickly raised her hand in the air and backhanded her across the face, sending her flying to the floor. Then almost as if she hadn't been on that floor, a police man got her up and made her stand while she stared at granny in humiliation.

"Because of you, my son died." Granny yelled. "But like they say, 'nothing is hidden under the sun.' The boy who you considered weak has finally defeated you. I pray women like you die horrible deaths but...you don't deserve death. You deserve to suffer for the rest of your life. Finally, my son can rest in peace. Marrying you was probably a curse but not totally...because I got beautiful grandchildren. Thank God their characters are not like yours."

Granny had never been as mad as she was at that time. And she had thought that Victoria would probably change at a particular time. But killing her son and trying to kill her grandson was the deal breaker.

Granny nodded her head and hissed. "All of you will suffer for this." Tears of pain came out of her. She remembered her son and how beautiful he was. "My son's blood is on your hands. And thank God you have finally got what you deserved."

After finishing her sentence, granny buried her face into her palm and cried out. She was in pain again. It was like the wound that had closed after her son's death had reopened again. It was really painful and she felt like someone had hit her heart. She was only happy because Adrian had been saved.

Noah moved forward and wrapped his arms around his granny. He was fuming and tears were all over his face. He had such a headache and he had never hated anyone as much as he hated his fucking mo...no, Victoria.

"From all that granny has said...I can only add one thing," Noah sobbed, nodding his head. "From now on...you are no longer my mother. I server all ties with you and...I break all ties with you. My mother is dead because I cannot allow someone who had killed my father and tried to murder my brother be my mother. If I was Adrian, you would be dead by now. But thank your lucky stars I am not Adrian and I do not have a heart like his."

"Noah..."

"Don't call my name," Noah snapped. "I don't know you and you don't know me. I just hope they sentence you to death by hanging.

Nicholas moved forward and stared at his mother for a long time. He was fuming and the pain that he felt was terrible. He had a strong passion for revenge. His eyes shot up in his head as he tried to correct the anger together. Then he dropped his hands furiously, clenching on them. Tears started forming in his eyes as his jaws shook in pain. He hated the woman that he saw.

Almost as if he was possessed by a really strong being, Nicholas moved his hands forward in fury and gripped Victoria's neck, squeezing the life out of her. He had a really firm grip on her and she began struggling immediately as if she was having a seizure. But that never stopped him. He continued squeezing her, ignoring the inspector who had gripped his arms, trying to free them from his mother.

"Mr. Miller," The inspector yelled. "That is definitely not allowed. We will take care of it."

But Nicholas was deaf to their pleas. He was in too much pain and rage. He kept squeezing her neck while she struggled to breath. All his power was on the hand that he had gripped his mother's neck. And no matter what the inspector did to try and take his hand away, he couldn't stop.

"Mr. Miller, please let go of her."

Adrian was now scared at Nicholas behavior. He had seen that type of anger the time when he had found out the truth about a week ago. The last time he had been in anger, he had beaten up Jake pretty badly. Adrian knew that Nicholas was gonna kill Victoria if he didn't stop.

Taking a deep sigh, Adrian rushed towards Nicholas and rubbed his back. "Nicholas!" He called softly, rubbing his back to make him relax.

Hearing Adrian's sweet voice, Nicholas' grip just got tighter. That woman had almost killed his Adrian. She had also killed his father and father in law. Why should he stop? It just made him to continue and kill the woman.

"Please...stop,"

"Why should I?" Nicholas' voice was harsh and deep, scaring the hell out of Adrian. His voice didn't work on his husband. "This woman doesn't deserve to live. I will not let her. She killed my father and she tried to kill my...my Adrian." He yelled out, panting. "I will kill all of them."

Adrian could see that nothing was working and even the inspector's efforts were not working. He could see Victoria's eyes had turned red and her eyes shot up in her head while her mouth gaped, struggling to breath. As much as he hated her and wanted her dead, he knew the consequences.

"Mr. Miller," The inspector tried with all his might and even his men did but Nicholas was one strong guy.

"Do it for me." Adrian said softly. "If you kill her...you'll be in jail and..." He sighed. "...You'll be away from me. Do you want to be away from me?"

Nicholas gave a really harsh breath, releasing his grip. He looked away in pain, hearing Victoria coughing and gasping for air. He wanted to kill her. He was dying to do so. Even though he knew Adrian was absolutely right, he still wanted to kill the woman who had ruined his father's life and almost killed his husband.

Adrian moved towards Victoria who was gasping for air and stood right in front of her with arms crossed on his chest. He hated her a lot and together with the others.

"I told you about karma," Adrian muttered. "I told you that karma would catch up with you but you still didn't believe me. Now you are going to jail where all criminals belong. You are going to rot there and die there."

"I..." She coughed terribly, trying to get some air into her lungs.

"It's over." Adrian's voice was more determined. "Your games are all over. You'll never again ruin another life. You'll never kill and destroy anyone again. Pain will be your companion and I assure you that just because you will be in jail won't mean that you'll be happy."

Adrian moved to Jake and stared at him. The guy was still wincing and crying out in pain.

"Bad seeds of bad fruits," Adrian was referring to Jake and Cynthia. "I think I will use the same words you used on me. In your next life, learn to act like a human and not like a demon. The ending is not good."

"I should have killed you." Todd muttered as tears went down his cheeks. "I should have killed you on spot."

"Maybe you should have," Adrian said, moving closer to his face. "Leaving me with Drake was the biggest mistake that you ever did. You killed my grandfather and my father but...I still had their blessings and protection. You know I hate parents who abandon their children but in your case I can make an exception. I think she should have just aborted you while you were still an embryo." Adrian enjoyed the frown that was forming on Todd's face. It was super exciting to see him like that, knowing that he was in cuffs. "I said it and I will still say it again." He went closer to Todd's face. "You were such a curse to your parents that they couldn't keep you. Throwing you was probably the best thing that they had ever done in their lives."

Todd gave out a loud scream that filled the whole place. "I swear..."

"You are going to do nothing." Adrian clenched his teeth in anger while he spoke to him. He never had any fear in him at all. "You are going to pay for every pain that you caused me. And now because of bad parenting...your children have to pay for it too. People like you shouldn't even be given the ability to impregnate others because your seeds are cursed. You wanted the company and now I have it. You are going to jail."

Adrian then took a good look at all of them and smiled. "By the way, all of you look beautiful in your fancy clothes. I hope you enjoyed the last party of your lives."

Adrian then moved away from them and looked at all of them together. Victoria was still gasping for air. Jake was crying as his arm bled. Cynthia had her eyes dropped. Jane was looking pissed, literally killing Adrian with her look. If looks could kill then he would have been on the ground, dead.

"I only have one more word for all of you." Adrian hollered. "I hope you suffer." Then he turned away and heard the comments begin coming straight at them.

"I only thought evil people like you only existed in movies." Arianna said. "But you are the true definition of the word evil. If I still have any love for you it has gone. You killed my father and I will never forgive you. If you still have any sense of shame then just die and let the world be at peace." Before she finished the sentence, she was in tears, being held by Clara who hadn't spoken a word to her mother in law.

1...56789...13