Stand for Love Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vanalas
vanalas
226 Followers

****

A year later

"Thank you so much ladies and gentlemen," Adrian smiled at the board of directors, arranging the documents on the table. "That is the way in which we are going to expand our company. We need to have a branch in every country as the demand for our goods has been increasing on an hourly basis. Once again, thank you."

Adrian was happy he had finished that meeting which had taken more than five hours discussing the expansion of the business. He was glad it was over. Now he could rush to his husband and his kids. Phew! At times he wondered how he was able to manage everything together.

As he arranged the documents, he heard all the other board members leaving. He finished arranging his documents and quickly rose from the chair, almost bumping into the secretary.

"Hey,"

"Sorry, sir," She apologized, smiling at him brightly. "Your husband and your kids are waiting for you downstairs."

As soon as he heard what she had said, he quickly raised his face and smiled brightly. He was really happy to hear that.

"Can you arrange these documents and take them to my office." She quickly nodded. "Thanks!" He said, rushing out of the conference room.

Coming out of the room, he quickly rushed to the elevator and waited for it to open. Once it was open, he entered and pressed the button to the first floor. He was really happy that he was gonna see his husband. He got enthusiastic about seeing his kids too. Fuck, even his heart was racing in excitement.

Adrian was in a red tight shirt that was stuck on his body like a second skin. It was tucked into a dark blue skinny jean that was a little too tight on him. He was wearing blue shoes and his hair was tied in a pony tail. He had the biggest smile on his face and he was overcome with excitement.

In the last one year, his body has gone back to normal though some things are not the way they used to be. His ass was still big and bubby and it shook when he was walking, though not so much. His body had a feminine look and he could still see tiny hips that had failed to go. His breasts were a little big too. In fact, he loved his body and he was glad his husband does too.

Reaching the floor, the elevator opened and Adrian came out looking all around. Then he spotted them...his husband and their three kids. His husband had a pram in front of him with which he had put the boy. He was carrying the girl in a carrier in front of him, on his chest. He was putting on a blue shirt, black designer's trouser and white shoes. He was looking spectacular. Gabriel on the other hand was leaning down, playing with the little baby in the pram.

"Baby," Nicholas hollered, staring at his husband with love. He had missed him so, so much.

"Honey," Adrian abruptly rushed to Nicholas and kissed him right in front of the many eyes that were on them.

Adrian then smiled and kissed his daughter, Leah. He leaned forward and planted a soft kiss on Gabriel and his other son, Lincoln. He was really happy seeing his husband and children.

"Why did you come here?" Adriana asked, holding on to his husband's waist. "Is there any occasion?"

"We are going to the park, papa." Gabriel said happily. At 12, Gabriel sure loved parks a lot.

"Alright," Adrian smiled, ruffling Gabriel's hair. "Wherever my son wants to go,"

After another wonderful kiss, they left for the park.

***

"Can I go play?" Gabriel asked, holding an ice cream on his hand.

"Don't go far," Nicholas chuckled, pressing a soft kiss on his son's forehead.

While Gabriel ran through the park, Nicholas gripped Adrian's neck and kissed him senselessly on the lips. He loved how he tasted and how he aroused him. Nicholas couldn't seem to get enough of that man. He just wanted more and more and more. He was gonna love him forever.

Nicholas and Adrian were already in the park, looking at each other. Nicholas had his daughter in a carrier, in front of him. Adrian on the other hand had his son in a pram. He was slowly pushing it, loving the beautiful environment. He was living the life he had only seen in movies.

"Can we believe we are here?" Adrian said with a chuckle, holding the pram tightly. "I mean, can you believe that we have reached this far?"

Nicholas chuckled, rubbing his daughter through the carrier. "Yeah. We had passed through a lot of things but our love is stronger. Now we are here..." He smiled, looking at his son that was running around. "...we are living the life that I thought doesn't exist. And most importantly, you have given me wonderful children that I love so much. There is nothing that I can ever wish for. You have given me everything that I want. You stood for our love when I was weak and you showed me just how much you love me."

Hearing what Nicholas was saying, Adrian blushed and chuckled nervously. "I did all that because..." He paused and made a quick turn, his hand never leaving the pram. He was now facing his husband who like him was grinning. "...because I love you so much. All those challenges were there but thank God we have overcome them. We live peaceful lives and..."

Before he could even finish his sentence, Nicholas grasped the back of his head and brought him closer. They were staring at each other with yearning hearts and twitching lips. Without wasting any more time, Nicholas leaned forward and got a taste of those wonderful lips. He took time kissing him, filling him with his essence and enjoying the wriggling tongue in his mouth. Fuck, he didn't want to pull away. The both of them enjoyed that wonderful long kiss that had them bound to each other's souls.

The babies' cries brought them back to reality with a chuckle. "Looks like the babies are getting tired of us kissing." Nicholas gasped, slowly rubbing on the baby's bottom.

"Yeah," Adrian laughed, slightly moving the pram. To both their surprise, the babies stopped crying and they heard their tiny giggles. Both Nicholas and Adrian laughed.

"I think they want us to start moving." Adrian said softly, holding one of Nicholas' hands.

Nicholas squeezed his husband's hand sweetly and gave him a wink. His heart was racing, filled with love and his love was blossoming. He promised to hold that hand for good.

"Let's go." Nicholas chuckled, rubbing the tip of Adrian's hand.

With a final quick kiss and a soft chuckle, both Adrian and Nicholas started moving into the park near their son who was running around. They both knew that life was not gonna be the same since they were fathers to three children. It wasn't gonna be good. It was gonna be great. It was gonna be something sweet, loving and absolutely wonderful. Life for them had just taken a great turn for the best.

They knew their wonderful life had just began and they were gonna explore it with their children.

Their love was stronger. Standing for love had finally paid off.

The end...

****

Life can be full of tough challenges but the greatest challenge Adrian received was threat to his marriage. He was hurt, hated, humiliated, accused and almost thrown out. But he couldn't allow his marriage to crumble. He changed himself and his way of thinking. He stood for that love and emerged victorious. Just when he thought he could have some peace, life took him back to the past where he threatened to bring back dark secrets. He was brave, courageous and he triumphantly defeated all his enemies. In the end, he not only enjoyed his marriage but he also inherited a multibillion company. He also had kids and lived happily with his husband, children and family.

I would really like to thank you guys for taking this journey with me. We had fun along the way and though things didn't quiet start off as nice, I really hope you were satisfied with the outcome of this story. It is always nice and amazing to have people like you express so much love for my stories.

And as promised, the next story will be a royal story so I hope you are ready. I hope you have tied your knots in readiness for the upcoming story. The story will be interesting and I will consider some of your suggestions. I have had it planned and it will be great. I love you guys a lot. Tell me your thoughts about the ending and the whole story overall.

Once again, thank you so much for taking this long journey with me. It was nice having you along with me on this great journey. I am looking forward to your comments and rates. Thank you and God bless...

vanalas
vanalas
226 Followers