Stand for Love Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love you." Adrian whispered, and brushed his tongue on the hunk's lips. They were electrical and powerful. He then gave him a quick kiss and enjoyed the warmth of his body.

Those breaths on his face were magical. The snores were music to his ears and the heat was his fire. He had thought he would be able to experience that again. In fact, he wouldn't believe it if anyone told him that he had almost died. Anyway, he had forgotten about it. It was all in the past. The last thing that remained was to see the happy ending of his love story. Then everything would be finished.

Feeling the hot breath making his body vibrate Adrian smiled brightly and held Nicholas tightly. Then he closed his eyes and in no time he was asleep.

****

When Adrian woke up the next morning, he was surprised to find Nicholas leaning his head on his hand, staring at him. Somehow, the warmth that he felt with his husband's gaze was beautiful. He loved it a lot and he wouldn't have loved to wake up to anything better than that. Nicholas' gaze made him blush and it made his body vibrate in pleasure. It also showed him that Nicholas was alright.

"Are you for real or am I dreaming?" Nicholas muttered, struggling to believe that Adrian was right there with him, in the flesh. "Am I dead too?"

Adrian smiled brightly as he stretched his arms. "Morning," He greeted. "And no, I am still here with you. You're not dead and I am alive also. I didn't die."

What Nicholas felt at that time was indescribable. It was a really powerful vibration that made him quiver and bite his lips. He still couldn't believe that Adrian was right there with him, sleeping close to him. He had woken up about an hour ago and just stared at his sleeping husband. He loved the feeling he had gotten after staring at him for that long. The pain that he had been feeling had melted away and he felt nothing but pleasure and immense joy. He couldn't believe Adrian was alive and right in front of him.

"Please..." Nicholas begged as he moved his hand up to Adrian's face. He traced it with his finger and circled his lips. Then he began cleaving for those wonderful lips that felt warm and vibrated on his finger. Fuck, not until he tastes those lips will he believe that Adrian was still alive. Everything was too good to be true.

"Baby," Nicholas' voice sounded like a moan.

"Yes," Adrian muttered, moving closer to Nicholas' body.

"Can I kiss you?"

Adrian grinned brightly, making his wonderful face glow to the sight of Nicholas. Fuck, he was absolutely adorable, Nicholas thought, biting his lip.

"You don't have to ask."

Hearing Adrian's response, Nicholas moved his body and slowly climbed on top of Adrian, feeling his whole body heat. He loved the tingly sensation that travelled in his system. His heart started beating rhythmically, releasing a wonderful hormone that he didn't even know was inside his body. That hormone was the hormone of love and it made him feel Adrian's love all over. He had no idea how to express that wonderful love.

Cupping Adrian's cheeks with both his hands, Nicholas dipped his head and captured Adrian's lips into the sweetest of kisses. What he felt after their lips touched was an extraordinary feeling that made his hormone of love take control of his whole body. He felt every part of his body vibrate, feeling his heart racing with love.

Adrian was adrift in a world of sensation. Nicholas' lips on his felt heavenly. His whole being was drawn into that wonderful kiss which made him vibrate and squirm from beneath Nicholas. The weight that he felt on top of him was absolutely incredible and what surprised him the most was the pace at which his heart was racing, spreading love to the rest of his body. It was like cupid's arrow had just pierced him. What he felt was not sexual or anything like that but it was powerful and wonderful. The last thing he wanted to do was pull away from those wonderful electrifying lips that made his body vibrate into a whole new feeling. He loved the way Nicholas made him feel. He just wanted to be kissed like that.

Fuck, when Nicholas took his upper lip in his mouth, sucking on it softly, Adrian let out a soft moan of pleasure that made his own lips vibrate in intense and pure pleasure. Then as if Nicholas knew just how much pleasure he was giving him, he moved down and took his bottom lips and sucked on it softly.

Feeling Nicholas' tongue on his lips giving him intense pleasure, Adrian moved both his hands and grasped the back of Nicholas' head, bringing his lips further down. He didn't know why he needed more. Maybe it was because he had almost died and wanted more of those electrifying and wonderful lips that made him see the world beyond. It was really beautiful and he didn't care about the air either. He just wanted to feel Nicholas kissing him.

After what felt like forever, Adrian had it. He wanted Nicholas all the way. He wanted more of that pleasure and he knew exactly what to do. With a deep moan of ecstasy, he parted his lips, urging Nicholas' tongue to enter right through.

Nicholas believed it all. It was all true. Adrian was really alive and he was kissing him right there, feeling the sweetness of his mouth. Fuck, it was so sweet, sweeter than he remembered it to be. He just wanted to explore.

Feeling Adrian's lips part, Nicholas got the hint and slipped his tongue right through. And oh...fuck...he almost screamed out in pleasure when his tongue met with Adrian. He felt a powerful electrical wave that made him shudder in pleasure while a sweet intense ecstatic feeling shot up through his entire body. He was now moaning while sucking on sweet Adrian's tongue. He loved how their tongues danced while they kissed and how sweet each kiss was.

Nicholas dropped his hands to Adrian's waist, slowly massaging it, drawing rhythmic strands of moans from him. It was really beautiful. Adrian's mouth was too delicious for his own good. Nicholas plundered that sweet mouth like it was the last thing that he was gonna do. It was a deep, ravenous and beautiful kiss which shook the both of them to their very soul. After what seemed like hours, they came up for a much needed air.

The both of them tried to catch their breaths.

"Do you believe me now?" Adrian breathed, giving Nicholas a wonderful grin that sent shivers down his spine.

"I still can't believe you are here...with me." Nicholas said softly. "Now that I have you, I will never ever let you go. You'll be by my side and I will love you for good."

"I love you too."

"I just thank God that you are safe." Nicholas muttered. "Now I will make sure that those people rot in jail for the rest of their lives. They will rot in jail for killing both my fathers and my grandfather in law. I don't care who gets involved but what I want is to see them behind bars. I will make sure that they suffer in that jail. That is a promise to you, my love. I will fulfill all that I have said to you. My father was my strength and they took him away from me."

"Don't worry. They deserve what they have coming to them."

"And it's because of you," Nicholas' hands shot up and captured Adrian's cheeks. "Thank you for bringing justice to everyone who suffered at the hands of those criminals."

"It was my duty and I don't regret any of it."

Nicholas chuckled and he couldn't resist the temptation to kiss Adrian again. He captured those wonderful and swollen lips into a wonderful kiss again. He didn't seem to get enough of that beautiful boy beneath him.

"Can I just ask for one thing?" Nicholas' voice was soft.

"Yes,"

"I just want all of us to live in peace." He began. "I want us to forget what had happened in the past. I don't even want to think that you were almost..." He paused and then gulped, quivering. "...I don't want to think about any of the things that had happened. I don't want to even think that I had a mother. To me I only had a father. We will forget about everything and be happy."

"I will do that." Adrian said softly. "Granny also thinks the same. It's what she told all of us yesterday."

"Thanks."

Nicholas then kissed Adrian again and the both of them just stayed like that. He lay on top of Adrian and they slept off together.

***

The day after the incident had happened things seemed pretty awkward in the house, especially the quietness that surrounded it. Even Nicholas who had insisted that they stay like that was also quiet, thinking about how his father had been killed and especially how his Adrian had almost been killed too. He still couldn't believe that things had turned out so good after what they had passed through. That very day, both lunch and dinner were pretty bad too because of the awkwardness.

Two days after, they all decided to go out as a family to get rid of the sadness. They went to a beach and boy did they have fun. If only you could see them, they were really happy. They played games...played in the water and even chased each other like a little children, at least one child was there.

Since that say, they forgot about all the sorrows that they had passed through and just concentrated on what lay ahead of them. They used every wonderful occasion to go out and just have fun. Things were going out pretty good in the next one week. It was even more than anything that they had expected. It was like nothing had happened to them to them after all.

About ten days after, Victoria and her gang's trial finally began. Adrian knew that it was gonna be painful reliving those memories again but he stood tall and attended every trial that they went through. There were some pretty interesting issues that evoked. Victoria and the others were on that trial for murder, attempted murder, kidnapping, sabotage, maltreatment, fraud and other cases which Nicholas had opened against them. The guy was bound to have them behind bars for the rest of their lives.

With good evidence from the CD when they had tried to separate Adrian and Nicholas and when they had kidnapped Adrian, everything was going perfectly. Both Nicholas and Adrian found that they were enjoying the case and the others did too. Nicholas had hired the best lawyers just to see that the cases went well.

The case went on smoothly and the court was usually packed by a number of people including reporters. What had happened was also published in newspapers and magazines and just like granny said, Adrian had become a hero and celebrity all of a sudden. It was really beautiful. The story about what had happened was viral on the news and the internet. Things were going pretty smoothly especially when the driver who had been missing came back. He had a bullet wound on his chest. According to his story, he was shot and thrown into a river. Lucky for him, he didn't die but was found by some villagers, carried by the river in a certain village. The village doctor treated him and now he was back. Victoria was on fire.

Back to the case, after examining the evidence carefully and going case by case, the trial took a quite some time. After a month of waiting and reliving those painfully memories, justice was served. Victoria, Todd, Jake, Jane and Cynthia were sentenced to life imprisonment with hard labor. Todd was sent to a maximum security prison and the females were sent to an equally impossible to escape female prison. Though not a maximum security prison, Jake was also sent to another prison were...Adrian heard he was turned into a bitch, serving their sexual needs.

What surprised Adrian though, was that Victoria and the others never apologized. He had expected it though and he absolutely didn't care. They never heard from her or her gang again.

After so long, the happiness and peace returned to the house. Clara got pregnant, bringing immense joy to the family. George and John were dating, Arianna had a boyfriend and Adrian and Nicholas' relationship took another turn. Nicholas literally followed Adrian everywhere even though it was not necessary. Things were pretty much beautiful and Drake was also living a life of a prince, courtesy of Equilinias. Things were perfect for everyone and they were more than happy.

Adrian and Nicholas' love life was getting beautiful than before. They were like magnet and nail. Nicholas spent more time with Adrian but this time it was on dates, trips, romantic outings and even at cinemas. It had taken a really nice turn and together with their son, it was absolutely beautiful. As time went on, things got even better for the two of them. Life was just getting sweeter and they had forgotten that they had encountered problems before. Nicholas' business was getting bigger and for some reason many investors had come and his businesses had expanded to a great height. There were pictures of him and Adrian all over town and everywhere. People now recognized Adrian as not only Nicholas' husband but also a hero. It was lovely and he loved it.

Another six months and truly in his life, a great miracle happened in Adrian's life. On his 19th birthday, his mother's last prophecy occurred in his life. Adrian experienced a lot of changes just like his mother had predicted it would be. His 19th birthday was the day he inherited Equilinias and everything related to it. A totally mind-blowing elegant party was thrown at the largest hotel to celebrate both his birthday and his inheritance. He was also presented to the world as an Equilinias and also owner of the whole company. That very day he became one of the richest men in the country and currently the richest youngest man in the country. It was a beautiful, mind blowing, elegant party. But it was even romantic and he received more gifts than he could ever imagine but the greatest gift of all was from Nicholas. He presented to him a really wonderful car and another ring as their anniversary was coming.

On that same day, Adrian received the news that he had to go study business administration to know everything about the business. He was really happy but the recommended school was Australia, far away in Australia. The good thing was that his husband agreed.

After the birthday and the inheritance came their first anniversary. And boy was it beautiful. The anniversary was held at one of their hotels and it was really romantic and something that Adrian was never gonna forget that easily. They danced, kissed and exchanged vows once again. It was more like another wedding and it was really beautiful. They danced on the roof, under the moon and they made sweet love to each other.

Two weeks later, some sad news came...well somehow. Adrian had to leave for school because he had many responsibilities ahead of him. It was really difficult to leave especially with the baby coming along the way but he had no choice. He just had to leave as he had many responsibilities. Saying goodbye to everyone and to his son who was now 6, he left the country with his husband who left everything in George's care. His husband was just gonna stay for a few months and would be back. The last thing Adrian needed were disturbances from his husband.

Uh, he was gonna miss the people that he loved and called family. The bad thing was that he wasn't gonna be able to be there when his nephew would be born. Fuck, he didn't even know how long he would be gone.

***

Adrian felt a hand on his and snapped out of his thoughts. He moved his eyes to his husband who was seated next to him. He smiled faintly and moved his eyes once more, looking outside the window.

"Don't be nervous," Nicholas chuckled nervously, squeezing Adrian's hands. "This is not your first time riding an airplane."

Adrian moved his eyes and smiled. "I know that but..."

"I know it's gonna be hard to do that." Nicholas was trying to encourage Adrian because he knew the reason he was in that mood. "But you'll be back sooner than you think. Besides, I will be with you. You don't need anyone else. We will have..."

"If the word you were looking for is fun," Adrian chuckled. "Then you better start getting out of this plane now. You know what exactly I am going to do there. And yes, I love the fact that you are coming with me."

"I love you."

"I love you too."

Nicholas chuckled and then leaned forward to capture Adrian's lips into his mouth. He gave him a totally wonderful and mind blowing kiss. It was really beautiful and the two moaned in the kiss, not minding the people that watched them.

Then they held on to each other and chuckled. Adrian laid his head on Nicholas' chest, feeling his wonderful kisses. In just a few minutes, the plane left and Adrian knew it was time. He had no idea how long he was gonna be gone but he was gonna miss his family a lot.

****

5 YEARS LATER

"Adrian!" He heard his husband's voice shout out in excitement. He moved his eyes and saw his husband rushing towards him, looking like he had just won a lottery.

Adrian smiled in a sexy way and rushed towards his husband, opening his arms wide. Reaching Nicholas, he got the surprise of his life when the hot hunk grabbed his waist and lifted him up, tightening his grip on that waist. Then he leaned upwards, capturing those wonderful lips and giving him a really hot kiss to the watchful eyes of the people at the airport. The kiss was really beautiful and it made Adrian melt and just allow his husband to explore that mouth.

When both men pulled away from each other, they were gasping and smiling at each other in a loving manner. Fuck, Adrian had missed that wonderful mouth.

"Welcome back home baby." Nicholas' voice was filled with excitement. And if Adrian was not mistake, the guy was too excited to see him.

"I missed this place a lot." Adrian said, looking down on the man that had lifted him. "I think you can put me down now."

Nicholas put Adrian down, his eyes never leaving his not for once. He just wanted to hold the guy because he felt like they hadn't seen each other for decades when it was only about three months.

He was dressed in a light blue shirt which was tucked in a black trouser and the guy was super sexy. He had his hair in wonderful braids that went all the way down to his back. He was looking super gorgeous and Nicholas couldn't get enough of that sight.

He had sure changed a lot in the past five years. His eyes were glowing...he had gained a little weight...just like Nicholas loved seeing him. His body was more feminine than usual and what he was wearing was stuck on his body beautifully. At 24, Adrian had just turned into a super sexy young man who got his husband aroused even just by smelling his cologne. The guy was trending in magazines and things were pretty much exciting though the guy was still hairless. Nicholas loved it though.

Nicholas on the other hand had changed too. He was a real hunk now, big abs, muscular body, sexy physique and a good father too.

Adrian had just come back from Australia after spending five whole years without coming back. He had finished his degree program in four years, a year ago to be precise. The last one year had been spent at the branch in Australia and several other countries which needed his presence. Coming back was something that he had wanted to do ever since he left but he was always busy studying and during holidays and vacations he had to do his best to try and learn some things at his company.

It hadn't been pretty boring because Nicholas had been with him for two years and the other years were just frequent visits with Gabriel who was growing into a handsome boy, just like his father. They had some fun whenever they came to visit. They went on picnics, joy rides, amusement parks and other exciting places. In fact, Adrian and Gabriel's relationship was stronger than before.

"Are you are ready?" Nicholas asked, rubbing the back of Adrian's hand. "People are waiting for you at home."

Adrian grinned, chuckling softly. "I can't wait to see them too. Let's go."

1...7891011...13