Standing by My Bed

Story Info
A long time friend, takes me to heights I had never been to.
1.6k words
4.41
14.2k
6
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deeangel
deeangel
75 Followers

I had made arrangements with Jay, to come and visit me; because he was coming up from down south, we agreed he would stay overnight. He said, he would be arriving sometime tomorrow morning. So off to bed I went, with thoughts of him coming up; thinking it would be lovely to see him. As I settled in bed, reading an erotic novel on my kindle, which made my juices start to flow, but my eyes grew tired, and I fell to sleep, slipping off into a dream.

Jay arrived, and the first thing I noticed, was his beautiful blue eyes. 'Oh my' I thought, his eyes are gorgeous; eyes you could happily fall into, they mesmerized me.

He put his arms around me and squeezed me so tight, very nearly taking all my breath away. Pinning me against the wall, he held my hands above my head. His lips came to mine, gentle, but hard and sensuous, as he pressed his body into mine, saying in a low guttural tone, 'upstairs now angel,' his eyes penetrating deep into mine.

As I looked at him, I could see the fire burning, and feel his cock lengthening. The sensations I was getting from him, I could also see in his eyes. Smiling, I took hold of his hand and took him upstairs to my apartment.

My tummy flip-flopping as we went. The way he kept glancing at me, caused thousands of butterflies to flutter in the pit of my stomach, which in turn, made my pussy drool, soaking my panties, till I could feel my juices running down my legs. I could barely catch my breath, my heart was beating so fast, I thought it would burst out of my chest. My pulse rate could clearly be seen in my throat, and Jay could see this.

Looking at me, one of his open hands brushed up and down the front of his pants, smiling a wicked smile as he said, 'you sure you're going to be able to take this, my angel;' as he slowly began unbuttoning his shirt, piercing my eyes with his, watching for any reaction at all. Any slight movement and he would remember it, no matter what it was.

Swallowing audibly, nodding my head, and blushing furiously. I asked him if he would like a drink, considering the journey he had just taken. Shaking his head, he simply said 'strip now.' Not being able to take my eyes from his, I slowly began to strip off my clothes. Standing naked in front of him, his eyes leisurely travelling over my body, his gaze penetrating right through to my soul as he gently masturbated, knowingly. His forefinger making a circular movement, 'turn round slowly.'

I began to tremble, putting one arm over my boobs, the other over my pussy. 'Arms by your side angel, and don't move them, unless I say you can,' he whispered by my ear when my back was to him. His fingers travelling down my spine to the sides of my body, sending shivers and goosebumps all over me, then squeezing my waist, he moved on down to the cheeks of my butt, giving it a sharp slap; causing a moan to escape my lips, my heartbeat increased, causing my legs to very nearly give way on me. I felt his hard, pulsating cock nudging my inner thigh. Placing his open hands around my waist, squeezing firmly. This made me tremble even more.

'Now lay on the bed for me. On your back, with your hands behind your knees, and bring them up to your chest. I want to see your wet, juicy pussy, as you watch me.' Standing at end of the bed, holding his hard, heavy cock in his hand, his eyes flickered from my pussy to my eyes and back again. All the time, my breathing was getting more erratic. My nipples getting harder, they began to burn, I couldn't take my eyes off his lovely cock, and how it began to glisten with precum, as it dripped from his helmet down his shaft.

'You want me to cool your nipples,' licking his lips to moisten them. Leaning forward he swirled the tip of his tongue around my puckered nipples, sucking hard as he went from one to the other, causing me to automatically buck my dripping pussy into him. 'Open your pussy lips for me, and pull the head of your clit back, I want to see you masturbate, while you look into my eyes. By the time I have finished with you, you will be begging me for more.'

He lowered his lips from my nipples down to the sides of my waist, flicking and sucking; down to my clit grazing my hard nub, then lowered to my pussy, thrusting his tongue in and out, in and out, then on down toward my star, circling and pushing, as he fucked my pussy with two fingers. This sent me into a realm I knew nothing of. My mind whispering to me, this shouldn't be happening, but my eyes and body pleading for more.

Kneeling on the bed he lightly brushed my pussy with his hard, wanting cock, sending a shiver of pure delight trembling through me. 'Oh yes, beautiful, I could watch you all day long but, I need to taste your nectar when you cum. I can see you are pulsating for me. But I am not going to fuck you till I make you cum with my fingers and tongue.'

As he lowered his mouth to my pussy, his eyes never left mine. I could see the burning desire in them; those beautiful blue eyes were like the deepest ocean, full of mystery and longing.

Licking my lips, he straddled me, his cock asking for permission to penetrate my mouth. Getting into the sixty-nine position, he wanted to fuck my mouth while he was fucking my cunt with his tongue. His tongue snaking in and out lapping up all my juices, then flicked my hardened clit again; this sent a jolt of electricity through me, as I thrust my hips up to his mouth. Sucking on his hard, pulsating cock I felt it slide down my throat, I wanted more, no, I needed more, I was on the edge. I could feel myself building, my pussy pulsating for the need of him.

A low moan escaped my throat, my body trembling of its own accord, I began to see stars, I couldn't stop it. I came hard, not being able to stop my legs from shaking. I could hear him drinking all my nectar and I could feel his cock twitching and swelling in my throat. He's near I thought, just as he pulled out of my mouth, with an audible popping sound.

He kept my thighs wide open watching all my juices flow from me, my eyes dilating. My breathing erratic. 'Now I am going to fuck you as you have never been fucked before. Don't take your eyes off mine, I want to see your pleasure.' As he said this, he thrust hard into my waiting, wanting pussy, filling me to the hilt. 'How does that feel baby.' All I could do was moan.

It wasn't long before I could feel myself building again. 'Don't you dare come till I say you can? If you do, I shall have to punish you.' Thrusting time and time again. 'I can feel your cunt tightening around my cock, you are pulling me further in.' Then I exploded, I couldn't hold on any longer, which in turn made Jay cum.

'Oh angel, what did I say, I told you not to cum, but you did, now I am going to have to spank your butt.' Pulling himself out, he was still semi-hard, his cream dripping from the end of his cock. I was still shaking and trembling. 'Turn over onto your hands and knees,' your ass in the air. I am going to spank you ten times, and you will count with me, ok?'

All I could do was nod my head, my whole body, trembling. 'Did you hear me angel,' he asked, looking directly into my eyes. 'All I could manage was a whisper, 'yes, I am to count with you while you spank me.'

'And why am I spanking you?'

'For cumming, before you said I could.'

Standing behind me, he caressed both cheeks of my ass, his other hand pressing my stomach in. Down came his hand with a resounding slap, 'one', then the other cheek, slap, 'two', slap, three, slap, four, slap, five, slap, six, slap, seven, slap, eight, slap, nine, 'I can see you are dripping wet, and I can see your cunt pulsating, your star too. Now this last one is special, but do not cum, you can cum when I fuck you hard and fast, ok?'

'Yes,' was all I was able to say as the flat of his hand thwacked my clit and pussy. I wanted no more than to cum again but knew if I did, he would want to punish me again, so biting my lower lip I held it in.

'Good girl,' was all I heard, as I felt him thrust hard into my waiting, wanting, aching pussy. Gripping tight to my waist he pulled me hard onto him. He definitely knew what he was doing, and I couldn't hold back much longer, and he knew this, saying as he kept thrusting into me.

'I'm cumming angel, let go, cum for me. Make me feel you gripping my cock, pulling me in. That's all he needed to say, I let go, it was like a volcano exploding, sending me to the stars and back.

When we had calmed some, he laid me on my side, slipping onto the bed and spooning me, whispering in my ear.

'You have no idea how long I have waited to fuck you like that.'

I replied, 'me too.'

deeangel
deeangel
75 Followers