Standing In For Dad

Story Info
A good deed gets an even better reward.
1.2k words
4.11
36.1k
38
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marty and Sue didn't argue often, a lesson he learned from his first marriage. But this one was big and, according to Marty, unavoidable. Marty, on the cusp of a big promotion, was asked to go across the country to help finalize a big thing for his work. Sue was upset because that meant they would miss the long weekend away they had planned for so long.

Marty: "Honey, this trip is too important, so l can't say no."

Sue: "l get that, but we have planned for this trip, and it is all paid for, nonrefundable, by the way."

Marty: "Well, Junior is in town on a break from college, so maybe he can take you. You had lots of girlie things planned while l played golf; you can at least enjoy them and the warmer weather. Plus, you two need to get to know each other better; you've hardly seen each other with him out of state attending college."

Sue: " l guess that's true, but it won't be the same without you."

With disaster avoided and Junior willing to stand in, life went on as usual. At least the few days left before they took off did. That day and every one of them after was about to change.

It started when they got to the room. Nobody thought about it, but like a load of bricks, it hit them as they looked at the single king-size bed. An attempt to change rooms to one that offered smaller but two beds was quickly dashed, so they were stuck with the room they had.

Sue had a spa appointment set long ago, and Marty Jr. stated he would look around and never have been to the resort. They did precisely that and strangely found themselves back in the room at about the same time, Junior just slightly ahead and still damp from the shower he took when he returned.

Sue: "Good to see you're out; l need a shower myself."

With that, she dropped her things and made a beeline for the bathroom, and the sizeable fancy shower awaited her. Shortly after that, Junior's curiosity, fed by soft moans, had him up to investigate. He slowly opened the bathroom door only to find his stepmom in the shower, masturbating. Rightfully so, seeing a lot of sex was planned for the weekend, plans crashed at the last minute.

Junior watched with one hand stroking his cock and the other holding his phone, recording what was before him. He had good reason to be excited. She was beautiful and had a great body. Sadly, she reached her end before he did, causing him to make a dash for the bed.

To avoid any awkwardness, Junior acted like he was already asleep, but the fact was his mind still raced with thoughts of his new Mom. He did not dare to even open his eyes for fear that would make things uncontrollable, and she was his Dad's wife now, forbidden fruit as it were.

With no response to her wishes for him to sleep well, Sue closed her eyes and awaited the Sandman. Just as she was about to drift, a slight jiggle to the bed kept her from doing so. Looking over, she found Junior back to how he was earlier, one hand on his cock and the other holding his phone.

Sue: "Oh my God, are you masturbating?"

Junior, startled, covers his guilt with the covers. "No, l mean... l mean l didn't finish earlier."

Sue: "Earlier, what does that mean? Never mind, do as you must, but don't get any of that on me."

Curiosity took over, so Sue had to know what turned him on so much. She rolled to her side, facing him, and looked on. It took a minute, but then it was clear.

Sue: "Is that me? Is that here?!"

Junior: "No, l mean yes, l mean l heard you, and you're so beautiful, l mean l don't know what l mean."

Sue: "Well, don't stop now, but it's only fair for l to watch you."

With that, Junior peeled away the blanket and once again started to stroke himself. Mom pulled her panties to the side to slip her finger inside her moist bald pussy longing to be fucked.

Sue: "Don't cum yet; remember you're here to stand in for your dad, that means for his cock too."

Junior: "You mean..."

Sue: "Shut up before l change my mind."

With that, Junior moved, now just over his stepmom. She took hold of him, rubbing the head of his cock up and down her wet pussy. She wiggled it against her aching clit then she pressed her hips upward, allowing its head to enter her. Junior took over from there, pounding Mom as if there were no tomorrow.

Mom quickly coated his big cock in her cum and requested he filled her pussy with his, informing him she was fixed. Junior fulfilled her wish but kept fucking her until she came three more times and a second round for him too. Exhausted, they pulled the covers up and finally held that meeting with the Sandman.

Hungry for more, Junior woke to his stepmom sucking his morning chubby. Her skill set was far beyond any of the girls he had been with, and the kink of it all added to his quick finish. She drank his spunk down as if it was fine wine, none of the gagging he had grown used to by those his own age.

He fought her off when she hovered over him, expressing her want to share his seed. In a gargled voice, she said how it's share and share alike or the last time such will ever happen. With that, Junior opened his mouth and became turned on by the fact. And by the time he returned the favor eating her yummy pussy his cock was ready for round two.

He took her from behind, fighting not to come again so quickly. That task was lost when he entered her ass without objection. She peeled away, and then she rubbed her clitty without apprehension until she got her cookie too. Junior thought to himself, how could he ever go back to timid girls his age now? It wasn't clear how many times Dad would have had sex with her, but it was hard to believe it would have been more.

The weekend ended, and both were quiet on the way home, reflecting on the days prior.

Junior feared his father's return or, say, his ability to hide his guilt from him. But things seemed normal, so that fear melted away. That evening, just about midnight, Junior was half asleep when he heard his door open. There in the doorway stood his stepmother in her robe, but it was left open, exposing her naked body underneath.

She approached him and pulled back the covers, and Junior was already hard.

Mom: "Good, your father came far too quickly, so l need you to finish me off."

With that, she climbed on top of him, lowering her yummy body to his manhood. Her pussy was warm and extremely wet; it didn't take Junior long to figure out why. He was now fucking his mom's pussy with his dad's cum still inside of her. Right or wrong, they both came quick and hard.

They woke the following day to the clearing of Marty Sr.'s throat. He was standing at the foot of the bed, his hard cock poking outside of his boxers. As for the other two, they were naked and covered in dried cum.

Marty: "Good morning, you two, come on, this cock isn't going to suck itself."