Standing in for Dad Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pushed her down on the table and lifted her skirt as she grabbed her cheeks and spread them to reveal her glistening pussy lips. I dropped my pants and without preamble sheathed my cock balls deep into her sopping, hot, inviting cunt: my sister-slut's wanton pussy.

I held it there as she begged, "Please brother, my Master! Take me hard! Make your submissive sister cum for you!"

I fucked my sister/fiance' in slow motion. Savoring every silky smooth inch of her sex on each stroke.

"Oh please brother! Take me hard!"

"I spanked her bare cheek with my open hand, "My pet, you will be quiet as your Master takes what he wants as he wants it!"

Sue whimpered, "Yes Master!" I reached between us and rubbed her clit as I slow fucked her. The torture for us both was exquisite. I'm not sure who came first, all I know is we both fell to the floor afterwards, unable to move.

"Sue?"

"Yes baby?"

"Please just take off the collar and dress, clean up, but leave the bra and garter belt on? The stockings, too, if you please. Just wear some night shoes tonight?"

Sue giggled a bit and asks, "I take it you REALLY like the outfit?"

"Yeah, it's sexy as hell. And I think your Uncle and his secretary will love it just as much as I do."

"MMMMm, I think you're right. Good call."

After cleaning up I put on a pair of thin, white swim trunks that would go opaque the instant they got wet and Sue did as I asked.

I marinated the steaks in Worcestershire, ground black pepper, freshly minced garlic, and a light dash of liquid smoke. I then prepared the large stew pot with Zataran's liquid crab boil and sea salt for boiling the Lobster. I cut up the new potatoes into bite sized pieces and sectioned the squash in thick cuts along with some sliced onions which I separated into ovals. I covered the potatoes in the Lipton onion soup mix and pre-cooked them until almost done.

I then placed the squash and onions on the sheet, seasoned them with another packet of onion soup mix, and set them on the stove next to the pot for the Lobster that were still on ice. The pot had a gallon of seasoned water per pound of Lobster (It was a huge pot) and I turned on the pot to preheat the water to just under boiling.

Sue went outside and set up the umbrella table for a dinner for four including small bowls for melted butter, steak sauce (I was hoping no one would use that as these were grade A prime steaks), with a wine stand off to the side with several bottles of wine.

Sue had chosen a Clos Du Bois Pinot Noir that was a bit fruity with flavors of dark cherries and plums and a hint of vanilla. It was a relatively inexpensive wine as far as cost, but it is actually a very well balanced wine with a good clean finish that is not acerbic. It is one of my favorites and was not going to overpower the lobster.

Marion arrived at 6:20 with his secretary, both still in uniform. I met him at the car and inquired, "Marion, I hope first names are okay? (he nodded) Please get on your radio and let the men at the gate know we have lobster and steak for them we will bring down in about an hour or so? And, let them know we have steaks and bones for the dogs as well."

Marion just laughed, got on the horn, and relayed the message to the excited officers. "Harry, you know every officer on the force just heard that."

I smiled, "Yeah, I know. I was thinking of catering a steak, potato and salad dinner for the entire force for lunch tomorrow. Think you can spread the word? Tell them to bring their better halves and I need to know how many kids so we can have enough burgers and fries for them."

I called Mavis at the club and gave her a heads up and to expect to cater for up to 50 adults and 20 kids at the Sheriff's Office at 1:00. She didn't bat an eye and said she would get right on it. I specifically asked for 18 ounce bone in rib-eyes, telling her I would give her the specifics on the steaks around 8:30 in the morning. She got to work getting everything organized. I gave her my card and told her to take a 50% tip off the top to compensate for the late notice and share it evenly with everyone involved. We set it up for two shifts so those on duty could come in and eat while others took their places until everyone was fed.

She thanked me and hung up: already knee deep in prep for the now extra busy day tomorrow.

Marion grabbed the mike again and made the announcement telling them to give a full count by 8:00 am if they were attending and how many were coming, along with accurate child counts.

"This your niece's boyfriend boss?" Came over the radio. "Affirmative, make sure the counts are accurate. Lillie and I will be late getting back to the office in the morning so let the Shift Sargent collect the tallies." "Eye, Sir! 10-4!"

Well, I opened the door for Marion's secretary and led them to the pool area. There was a "Damn girl! Do you look sexy!" from Marion and a, "Oh my goodness you are so beautiful!" from the secretary.

Sue walked up and gave her Uncle a deep kiss and started undressing him. "Pool time!" she winked. Marion started undressing himself and Sue went over to his date, "I don't think we have actually been properly introduced! I am Sue."

The lady got her voice back and responded, "Lillie, my name is Lillie."

Sue leaned in, "Thank you Lillie, I make it a rule never to eat the pussy of a woman whose name I don't know." Lillie just groaned as Sue undressed her.

Lillie looked at Marion, "I thought you were joking!"

Marion just walked sedately into the pool and de-stressed, "Well, Lillie, now you know. My Niece is part of a free use neighborhood and free use family for that matter. Have all the fun you want, but what happens here stays here."

I dropped my pants and put them on a shelf stationed for that purpose and asked, "Lillie, would you like some wine? Perhaps a Kahlua or maybe a White or Black Russian? Marion, what would you like to drink before dinner?"

Marion piped up, "You know a Black Russian before dinner sounds perfect!"

Lillie asked, "Russian?"

"It is equal parts vodka and a coffee liqueur. The White Russian has an equal part of heavy cream."

"Ohhh, I think a White Russian sounds wonderful." Sue said, "White as well."

Sue then pulled on Lillie's nipples and asked, "Can you help me undress Lillie?"

As Lillie helped Sue out of her clothes I made the drinks...two of each, and sat them next to the pool. I noted Sue had sat down on a chair and spread her legs wide for Lillie to take off her stockings, "My you have such soft fingers, Lillie," Sue encouraged.

"And your skin on your inner thighs is flawless," she gave back.

It was obvious both were enjoying the view. I got into the water and brought Marion his drink and we did a toast, "To beautiful women, good sex, good friends, and good food."

"Wait for us!" Lillie intoned as they entered the pool. I gave them their drinks and we finished the toast. "This tastes like coffee with milk! I like it!" Lillie said.

"Just a quick warning Lillie, it will kick your ass if you drink just a few. That vodka is 80 proof and the Kahlua is alcoholic as well." Lillie winked and downed the glass.

Sue let out a 'Woohoo!" and followed.

Sue then began rubbing down Lillie to get the day's grime off her. After a bit she leaned against the steps and floated with spread legs, "Lillie? Harry was very mean to me when we came home today! He wouldn't fuck me hard like I asked and just took me agonizingly slow. While the climax was admittedly intense, (she stuck her tongue out at me) I need a bit of cleaning as Harry asked me not to take off my garter belt and bra till you both arrived. Would you be a dear and use your fingers to clean my thighs and pussy lips and rub a little inside me to clean me up a bit?

Lillie approached Sue and began to softly play with her sex, "I have never been with another woman, Sue."

"No worries love, you are a woman and know how to please yourself with your fingers, just use your fingers on me the same way, and if you want, you can use your tongue as well."

Lillie played with Sue's pussy and soon was licking her lips and clit like a pro.

Marion and I watched, "Damn! That is so hot!"

I agreed saying, "let's amble over and get a closer view." We did and I kissed Lillie on the top of her head as Marion kissed his Niece. We each took the opportunity to fondle breasts as well.

Lillie wasn't coming up for air; she was enjoying herself so much. She soon had Sue bucking and moaning her climax to the group as Lillie dug deeper into her pussy to suck her cum from her cunnie.

After a moment, Sue winked, "Your turn Uncle Marion, fuck my twat like you own it."

Marion wasted no time and sunk deep into his niece. Taking her in long, hard strokes; much to her verbal encouragement. I turned Lillie around and kissed my sister's cum from her lips and tongue before slipping my cock into her pussy as she wrapped her legs around my waist.

We were in chest deep water and Lillie asked, "Can we stay here so I can watch Marion fuck his niece? I don't know why but it is such a turn on for me!"

I fondled Lillie's breasts as I slow fucked her and we watched Marion's impressive cock split Sue's lips as he pumped her hard. Lillie reached out and fondled Sue's nipples as she came on my cock, the whole scene overcharging her senses.

That is when I found out that Lillie was a screamer. "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck Yess! Fuck me! Make me cum!" she screamed as I rammed more forcefully into her pussy. I think that triggered us three as well because we all began to climax together.

I had turned up the heat on the water for the lobster and turned up the heat on the grill just before they arrived. We cleaned up in the pool and Sue had put out nice warm bathrobes for all of us. I went inside to bring out the steaks. Marion had taken the liberty of making us all another round of drinks and I got the orders for how done everyone wanted their meat cooked.

To my supreme happiness, everyone liked their meat rare. Marion said, even the boys guarding us. I put on the steaks and Sue put in the lobster for our officers on duty and their dogs. She then melted butter for the Lobster. When those were done I cracked the shells and made plates with the roasted potatoes, squash and onions, steaks, and butter.

Marion opened two bottles of wine to let them breathe as Lillie and Sue drove down in the squad car, dressed only in robes...Lillie's was closed but Sue left hers open in the front. The officers were psyched and threw their dogs their steaks as they ate off the hoods of their cars.

I had put the rest of the steaks on and put the lobster on to boil.

When the ladies arrived back they were both giggling. I asked what was up? "Well, Marion. It seems your officers were overjoyed with the food...but they also seemed to enjoy the service."

I looked at Sue, "You left your front open, didn't you." Sue had a shit eating grin on her face as she said, "Maybe."

Marion and I just laughed. He then says to me, "You know, a freshly fucked pussy is about the most beautiful thing in the world." "I agree!" "I agree!" "I agree!" were the choruses.

We all opened up our robes and enjoyed the eye candy as we gathered everything together to eat. I cracked everyone's lobster and the fact conversation stopped as we devoured dinner I took as the ultimate complement...and no one touched the steak sauce.

We all sat back, basking in having eaten entirely too much. I was enjoying Lillie letting her hair down as she shared her feelings about her first sapphic encounter.

"I was so nervous and so excited all at the same time. You both made me feel safe and at ease with how you greeted me that I felt like I could explore without judgment. When I first licked Sue's pussy, my own started tingling. She tasted so good, her lips were so smooth. I kind of lost myself in the sensuality until Harry started playing with my breasts. By that time I was so turned on I was game for anything!"

"DAMN! I said, I could have fucked her ass!" and everyone fell out laughing but me.

"I'm serious!"

"Me first! Marion chortled.

"Well," Lillie said with a raised eyebrow and lifted her knees high and wide to expose her winking dark rose. I held Marion off for a second, "Sue? Got some?"

"Right here!" Sue then lathed Lillie's ass, inside and out, with her father's muscle relaxing cream. I told Marion to give it five minutes and asked about an after dinner drink....either Creme De Cacao or Creme De Menthe. "One is chocolate, one is mint," I explained to Lillie.

The women went with chocolate and the men with mint. I served them on the rocks as Lillie teased Marion to no end with openly displaying her winking ass to him.

Marion took one sip, "Fuck this!" and laid a pillow on the deck and grabbed some lube on the table. He coated his cock and then pressed the head to Lillie's ass as Sue and I watched.

The head slid past her sphincter without resistance and Lillie mewled, "Mommy likes! Mommy, unha, likes a lot!" as Marion decided to slip balls deep into her.

Marion was so turned on he was shaking as he took Marion's ass for the first time. I sat Sue down next to Lillie, lubed up my cock and her anus, and took my sister's ass right along side them. The girls were rubbing their clits and exploding every few minutes as we guys fondled their breasts, one on each lady, until we unloaded deep into their bowels.

As Marion just started to cum, Lillie looked deep into his eyes, "Baby, I love you. More than life itself, I love you. I am yours, my love, forevermore." Marion could not respond as he was cumming so hard inside her ass. But when he got his breath back and pulled out, he mumbled something about being right back.

Lillie was about to cry, "I knew I shouldn't have told him! Now I have lost him!"

Marion returned with his hand behind his back, knelt down in front of Lillie with his cum leaking from her freshly fucked ass. He opened an engagement ring box and said, "Lillie, I have been contemplating this for some time. I thought tonight might be the right time to ask, and the night has been so special with you I am just compelled to take the plunge. Baby, will you marry me?"

Ok, I just thought Lillie was crying before. That girl had crocodile tears going down her face as she cupped his face in her delicate hands,

"Yes my darling man. I will be your wife. I will love you and cherish you all the days of our lives."

As if on cue for the worst timing ever, Lillie's bowels gurgled and Sue grabbed her and they ran to the toilet together. When they returned, Lillie had a butt plug in her ass.

She had just made it in time.

We all finished our drinks, cleaned up in the pool, filled the dishwasher and dealt with the pots, etc that would not fit, and settled into a really fun game of.....you guessed it, naked twister.

We ended up in a round robin with my mouth in Lillie's pussy, her mouth wrapped around Marion's cock, his mouth in Sue's pussy, and Sue's mouth wrapped around my cock. After everyone came we went to the showers and cleaned up. Sleeping on the larger than king sized bed with the women to the center.

That morning, about the crack of dawn, I felt the bed moving. Sue was sucking on Lillie's nipples as she was riding cowgirl on Marion. I reversed my orientation and got Sue going in cowgirl and the two ladies played with each other's tits as they deep kissed each other and rode our cocks.

At breakfast, which was a communal effort, Lillie started to cry. "I am going to miss you two so much! Please say you will come and visit us?"

"Well, actually, Lillie. I am finishing my last year of med school about 30 minutes from here and we were going to ask Sue's father if we could live here during that time. If it works out, we would want either or both of you up here every weekend if you would like."

Sue nodded her approval, "we can have so much fun role playing for our men, dressing up for them. It would be so much fun!"

Marion added, "Yeah, I will put in a word with Bro and see if we can't make that happen."

Lillie was beside herself. "Sue, is it wrong for me to say I love you and Harry?"

Sue looked deeply into her eyes, "No honey, we think you are very special, too. Welcome to the family honey. Remember, we are a free use family. Be expecting lots of attention from me and Harry and our mom's and Dad when they come up. I am sure Dad and Mom would love to host your wedding here at the lake if you like. Get Marion to ask him."

"I would love that so much! This place has a special part of my heart now." Marion and I just nodded and agreed to a full court press to make that happen.

"Marion, talk to Leesie first. I will hit Barbara, my mother." Marion knew the wisdom of that and agreed.

At that time, Marion got the call: 40 adults and 16 kids: 20 rare, 15 medium and 5 well done. I called Mavis and set up the catering, giving her the specifics on the steaks, adding 4 rare for us as well as a 10% extra of each cooking level to accommodate any last minute issues on each of the two shifts. I then asked for 4 couples passes as Sue's and my personal guests for a meal on me at the club and she got to work getting everything organized.

She thanked me and hung up: already knee deep in prep for the now extra busy day. I then called the bank for my card and told them to let the receipt for the club go through as it would very likely be a substantial sum.

The officers had left the plates on the porch with a very kind note as Lillie and Marion left that morning, "We had a hell of a time getting the dogs back in the cars this morning. They are in love with you guys!"

We all had a great laugh and hugs and kisses went all around.

Sue and I just went inside, put the officer's dishes in the dishwasher with the breakfast plates, and cuddled for hours on the couch in the nude.

"Harry, explain to me please why we are feeding the entire Sheriff's office today?"

"That's an easy explanation baby. Those officers very rarely, if ever, get thanked for the work they do. Their spouses who send them in harm's way every day even less so. They damn sure don't get paid enough to fight the crime that citizens fear. For someone to show them some gratitude is something they will never, ever forget. You could demean it by saying I am buying their loyalty, and on some level, that is a fair assessment. But, I would be remiss if such a thank you for their hard work, day in and day out, was never recognized as well. This is something my father taught me. Treating those who do the behind the scenes work to make your life what it is is one of the best investments in the community you can make."

"Harry? Just in case I have forgotten to tell you lately, I love you."

I just held her tight and enjoyed the simple pleasure of her lying next to me.

Around noon we got cleaned up and dressed for the afternoon's festivities. When we arrived at 12:45 most everyone was there and I parked the car before walking Sue up to the steps of the Sheriff's office. The department had closed off the street to through traffic for the picnic and portable tables, chairs and awnings from the club were in abundance.

"Damn! Mavis went all out!"

"What did you expect from a members only club that does catering, dear?"

"Good point."

I heard one officer exclaim, "I don't believe it! We are eating food catered from the member's only club!?"

"Yeah! No shit!"

Marion had gathered everyone up, mostly to allow me to thank them for their dedication and to allow some clearance for the club truck that was now unloading massive numbers of chafing dishes onto serving tables.

Mavis walked up to me and handed me the 4 guest cards I had requested. I thanked her profusely for all the effort. She just smiled and said, "as soon as I mentioned the tip everyone would be receiving I had trouble sorting out who would help and who would have to stay behind to work the club!"