Standing in for Dad Ch. 05

Story Info
Sue and Harry meet pleasant and unwanted people.
8.4k words
4.74
18.3k
46

Part 5 of the 38 part series

Updated 04/27/2024
Created 06/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rusthemod
Rusthemod
483 Followers

Vacation Fun:

I awoke to Suzie sucking on my nipples and jerking off my morning wood and I immediately moaned, "good morning my loving sister."

"Good morning my knight in shining armor," she whispered back in between licks of my hard nipple.

We had slept in late and it was around 10:00 in the morning when, right in the middle of our morning sex, the phone rang. "Harry, you should probably answer that." Sue smiled as she mounted me, taking me balls deep and holding me there as she slowly rocked back and forth. This caused the head of my cock to slide sideways deep inside her and the feeling was intense.

I groaned as I picked up the cellphone and answered the call. Trying my best to appear calm, "Hello? Mr. Walker speaking."

"Mr. Walker, this is the sheriff's secretary. He would like you to come by sometime today to pick up your copy of the video and to approve the editing? He wanted me to assure you he was physically present for all of the editing and that he has the only copy. Is there some time frame I can relay to him when you might be available to come by the office?"

My breathing was coming faster and the sounds of wet sex I knew she could hear over the phone. "Yes, we can be there at about 1 o'clock this afternoon?" I raised an eyebrow to Suzie who just winked and doubled down on my cock.

The secretary let out a quiet giggle and said, with a very evident sultry voice, "That will be just perfect, Mr. Walker, I assume your fiance' will be with you then as well?"

I actually groaned into the phone, "Yessss." The secretary gave a petite laugh and hung up, knowing I needed to concentrate on getting laid. Sue came hard but never lost her voracious beat as she rode me through her orgasm as if I was a champion show horse. I dropped the phone and grabbed onto her waist and I literally water hosed her cervix with my hot cream. She collapsed on top of me and we cuddled. My cock was a shower rather than a grower so as long as she didn't move, I stayed inside her.

"You were a very bad girl"

"I know, right?" She just smiled. Just be sure to look her in the eye when we get there after lunch," she said with a wink.

I hummed my appreciation for her sheathing my cock in her hot, soaked, and creamed pussy:

"Lunch?"

"Oh yes honey, there is this wonderful bistro in town and you are taking me to lunch there."

I patted her behind and kissed her deeply. "By the way, Suzie?"

"Yes, my love?"

"You do know the makeup sex we had last night was a mistake, right?"

She looked perplexed: "How so?"

"It was so good and tender and so much fun, I am highly motivated to start a fight with you more often," I said with a big smile on my face.

"Oh yeah?" she quipped and grabbed a pillow, instigating a grand pillow fight....I let her win, wink wink.

After cleaning each other up in the shower, Sue asked me to sit in the bedroom chair and took some items into the bathroom to change. Curious, I sat still in the chair until she came back out a few minutes later. "Holy COW Batgirl!"

She had on a shelf bra that more pushed her breasts a bit closer together than offering support she really didn't need. But, the cleavage was mouth watering. She had a white lace garter belt with no panties and sheer white nylons attached to the straps of the garter belt. "Uh, babe? That's about the hottest ensemble I have ever, ever seen! I absolutely love it!

Sue pranced over to the seat and gave me a big wet kiss. She let me suckle each nipple and kiss her outer lips before backing away to my groaning disappointment. "Later," was her promise. She walked over to the dresser and took out a white summer dress that almost...and I mean, almost, hid her nipples from view. The plunging neckline accentuated the view her shelf bra was enhancing.

"Is this indecent enough to be alluring and have men ogling me, baby? I want you to be a strutting cock in public today, announcing to every lusty man in visual range that you own this fine piece of ass."

I gulped, "I don't think that will be a problem, my love." She walked over to the window and spread her legs, "Does the sun shine through enough for anyone looking to figure out I don't have panties on?" Yes baby, the garter belt frames your hips wonderfully and the outline of your pussy lips is just visible if you look hard enough.

"Do you like me proclaiming to the town that I am your cum bucket? Your wanton slut? That I am your sex slave and you are my Master?" At that, Sue put on a white leather choker with a short leash attached that trailed down to between her luscious breasts.

"I think I need to carry my pistol under a sport's jacket to fight off all the jealous wives." Sue just giggled and began to get out my clothes. She picked out a set of light tan trousers with a brown belt, a white shirt, a set of mother of pearl cufflinks, and a white formal jacket along with matching tan socks and loafers.

"When did I get these clothes?"

Sue smiled, "Mom insisted when we went shopping."

"No underwear?"

"Absolutely not!"

Nodding, I moved to get dressed. Sue stopped me, "Let me, please?"

"Damn perfect seductress of a wife!"

She smiled. "Soon, baby. Soon. For now I am just your cum slut sister."

I groaned.

I have to admit, the ladies had good taste. I looked well to do, sharp, sexy, and very capable all in one package.

When we arrived at the bistro...yeah, bistro my ass; this was a very exclusive, members only restaurant with valet parking. I didn't come prepared with cash and was at a loss for about a second when Sue walked up and said, "Please Master, let me deal with this for you."

"Thank you, my pet." I replied in character. The Valet was, to put it mildly, speechless. He couldn't decide to ogle Sue or the car. Sue politely informed him there would be no joy riding: the car had telemetry going straight to my phone. The disappointment on his face was all I needed to know her caution was warranted.

Offering my arm to my sister-slut, in keeping with the role-play she had initiated, we walked up to the front door where the doorman bowed deeply, "M'Lady Susan, It is so wonderful to see you again!"

"Thank you Mr. Petie!" and she gave him a nice, close hug which had him looking at me, a bit out of his depth. I winked at him, "Come my pet, your Master is hungry." Pete immediately understood we were role playing and he let out a deep chuckle, "You two have fun."

The car still had not moved and I caught sight of the Valet checking out Suzie as Pete opened the door for us. "You are dressed to kill or impress, Miss. Susan. Well done."

"Oh! Thank you Petie! I thought it would be fun to do some submissive role play with my fiance' today."

"Well, you certainly have already attracted attention, M'Lady," Whereby he looked sternly at the Valet who jumped and began to park the car.

Sue giggled as we entered the restaurant. The maitre'd looked somewhat surprised, "M'Lady, it is so wonderful to have you with us today. I am so sorry, but your usual table is unavailable at this moment! May I interest you in another sitting?"

Sue just smiled, "Actually, my Master is hungry now. Is the Governor dining today? If not, we will just sit at her table," and she palmed him a $100 bill.

Without missing a beat, the maitre'd replied, "Please allow me to escort you to your table, Miss. Whitehall, and ___?" "Sir H. Walker, my Master." Sue responded.

The woman bowed her head, "Master Walker."

"You are such a good pet, my dear."

The lady maitre'd smiled, "and very becoming this afternoon as well."

"Well, thank you Stacy! I will be sure to put in a good word for you with Mavis, is she with us this afternoon?"

"Indeed she is, M'Lady, would you have me send her by?"

"Yes, please! That would be dear."

Ok, this was a part of society that was waaaay over my head. I just played my part and enjoyed the ride.

We sat at an elevated table with our backs to the wall. A large tinted window to one side. I noticed one of the young men seated at a table directly in front of us was closely watching Suzie and I almost died when she did that, 'expose my pussy as I uncross and recross my legs' maneuver straight from Basic Instinct.

The poor guy literally choked on his food. His date shot daggers at Sue but softened her gaze as she looked me up and down. You could tell by her face she knew both of us were beyond reach so she settled down and just laughed at her date.

I distinctly heard her say, "Honey, she is way out of your league, but don't worry, you can fantasize all about her when you take me after lunch." I was almost tempted to ask them to our table but thought better of it. It was obvious the mere fact we were seated at the Governor's table instantly made us the topic of conversation among all the seated tables.

I lightly pulled on Sue's sub chain and leaned her in for a smoking hot kiss. After letting her go, I took my hand and gently insisted she sit with her knees slightly open, giving those with the right angle the view they were desperately craving. Sue just smiled and winked. "Why thank you Master," she said, loud enough for the now ultra quiet diners to hear.

After one of the more matronly ladies had paid her check she rose and came up to the table. "Shameful woman! In my day such a display would have you arrested!"

"Grandmother! I am so sorry my Master and I didn't come by earlier, but neither of us were interested in having sex with you as I had already worn him out this morning. Perhaps tomorrow morning?"

The lady was beat read and just turned around in a huff and left. Some in the restaurant softly clapped their hands at the masterful stroke. I whispered in her ear, "that's the second time I have noted not to piss you off in less than 24 hours. Oh, and I love you."

Sue beamed.

Lunch was really good. We were served the most tender Chateaubriand tenderloin I have ever sunk a fork into. Yeah, fork...it was that tender. Twice baked potatoes and grilled asparagus with a vinaigrette aspic filled out the menu.

I cut Sue's portion for her and took the time to feed her. The wine Sue ordered went well with the meal. For dessert we had 'Orange Custard Flambe' with a cup of strong but very balanced coffee that had full flavor but absolutely no bitterness at the end.

The Manager, Mavis, came to the table and stood before us. "May I have the privilege of sitting with you for a moment, M'Lady, Monsure?"

"We would be honored, Mavis I believe?"

"Yes, Master Walker?"

"Yes, but please, call me Harry."

"Well, Harry, thank you. And Suzie? (she nodded approval) I have received a formal complaint about the situation today. I have to be able to say I spoke with you about it, so consider it done. Please forgive the necessity. But on a private note?" she looked at Sue and smiled, "That was an inspired response. I am so happy you put that prudish woman in her place. She has the lowest membership level but, when she is in attendance, requires the most inordinate amount of attention. Her lack of self-esteem is legendary among the staff here. Several of the servers had to take time to compose themselves in the kitchen, they were laughing so hard. You made everyone's day, a sincere thank you! In appreciation, please just leave a tip for your server, lunch is on the house for the wonderful show."

We both thanked her for the hospitality and also put in a good word for the maitre'd and our server. She promised to make sure they were recognized at the next staff meeting. Before she left I gave her my credit card, "Please, just the Chef or do you have a Sous Chef as well?"

"Just a Chef, Sir."

"Please take out a hundred fifty each for our server and the Chef from my card?" She bowed and took the card, 'It would be a pleasure, Master Walker. They will be most appreciative." She returned shortly with a portable point of sale keypad for me to put in my security number and returned the card. As we left she was handing our server the cash who immediately looked our way and mouthed, "thank you!" We nodded and turned to leave as the Manager was walking into the kitchen.

When we exited, the Valet had been informed and had our car waiting. He opened the door for Sue and she looked to me, "May I give him a tip, Master?" Knowing what was about to happen I nodded my approval and Sue put her arms around the young man's neck, pressed her nipples against his shirt, and gave him a soul searing, extended kiss.

When she let him go and got in the car, the Valet looked at me and said, "best damn tip I have had all month!" The doorman replied, "bet your sweet ass on that, son."

With that we drove to the Sheriff's Office.

Upon entering the building, a statuesque woman in uniform greeted us with a knowing smile on her face. "Please, come right on in, the Sheriff has been anticipating your arrival."

Every officer and civilian were fixated on Sue and her outfit. I swear I heard drool dripping on the floor from several locations. For her part, Sue thrust out her chest and walked so that her breasts bounced with each step. Hell, even I had to concentrate to not walk into a wall as we entered the secured area door.

The Sheriff was in his office and the secretary followed us in. The Sheriff looked up and said, "Thank you ma-am, that will be all." She looked at the Sheriff and said, "Honey, if you think I am leaving you in here alone with that bombshell of a woman you are out of your fucking mind."

Fully flummoxed, the Sheriff, realizing she just exposed their relationship, recovered with, "Well, yes, as you wish. Please! Both of you sit down."

Both Sue and I, trying hard not to smile, sat down. "Well met again, Sheriff, how may I and my Master be of assistance?

The secretary grinned broadly and the Sheriff noted my collar as he spoke, "Well, yes, I spoke to your Lawyer and the District Attorney together in my office first thing this morning. I expressed your wishes to prosecute to the limit of the law. The defendant's attorney balked until I showed him the video evidence. I am sorry, but by law, I had to give him a copy. Would you like to see the edits on the one he received?"

Upon getting our positive response he put the DVD into the player and the entire incident was discretely remastered to hide the specifics of our nudity, but the audio was just as damning as the video which clearly showed the thief's face and actions.

"His Lawyer immediately started talking about a reduced sentence for a guilty plea. Your Lawyer just looked at the DA and said, 'You know who sent me.' and the DA laughed in the Defendant Lawyer's face and said, 'attempt to commit murder with a deadly weapon is minimum 30 years. We will ask for life without parole.'

To be honest, Ma-am? He deserves it. He has been slipping away from the law all his adult life. 'Bout time he got his just deserts."

Sue asked, "May I assume everything else can be handled without us?"

"Indeed, ma-am. We have everything we need. As far as you are concerned, this is finished. And if I may be so bold, judging from your assertiveness last night, (looking at her collar) I assume you are enjoying a bit of role play in town today?"

Sue smiled and stood up, doing a pirouette for the officers, "You like my outfit?"

The secretary laughed, "Oh, I like her!"

The Sheriff smiled, "as did every other officer they walked by to get here, I am sure! The reason I asked is I got a call shortly before you arrived from a disgruntled woman about an incident at the club? I took the liberty of speaking to Mavis, she says you two were delightful and the real issue was with the lady who was filing the complaint. My assumption is you two put on a show while seated at the Governor's table?"

Sue grinned from ear to ear, "I can neither confirm nor deny the accuracy of your assumptions, Sheriff. But I will say it was a very fun Lunch."

Sue looked at me with a raised eyebrow and said, "Dinner?"

"Absolutely! Sheriff, would you do us the honor of you and your secretary coming over for lobster and steak tonight with Sue and I? It will be after hours and casual, just come as you are, we can take a skinny dip in the pool to clean up before dinner. Let the officers on duty at the gate know that we will send them and their dogs down something to eat as well?"

The secretary spoke first, "That would be lovely but it could be considered a breach of etiquette for us to attend."

"Nonsense," Sue interrupted. Our part in this case is over and everything was decided prior to the invitation which was a spontaneous one after the fact. I am sure you have us recorded for your own protection in your office, Sheriff. So you can prove everything was above board. And, just to let you know, My Master will not accept a no answer."

The Sheriff laughed, "Now that's the woman I remember from last night. Yes, we would greatly enjoy dinner with the two of you tonight. You are correct, there is no conflict of interest anyone can win here. I am merely enjoying a private dinner with the daughter of one of my long time friends. What time would you like us to show up?"

"You get off at 6?"

"Yes, we do."

"So, 6:30 plus or minus?"

"As long as we can clean up at your place, it sounds like a date."

"Done! See you then, Uncle Marion!" Sue smirked.

Ok, yeah, I am in waaaay over my head. I thought. The secretary was also taken aback,

"What the fuck!"

With both her and I in a bit of a daze, she walked us back out of his office to the front door. One of the younger officers gave out a fox whistle and the secretary turned on him, got in his face and said, "You idiot! You just gave a fox whistle to the High Sheriff's NIECE!"

The officer next to him laughed and said, "Boy, you just fucked up."

Sue stepped in, "Honestly, I was dressed to kill today. I will take his actions as his attempt to be complementary rather than insulting. That was your intent wasn't it officer?"

The young man gave a deep sigh, "Absolutely Ma-am, I meant no disrespect....My sole intent was to show my appreciation for such a lovely woman. Thank you for understanding, perhaps I can be a bit more mature should we meet again. My deepest apologies to you both."

I looked him in the eye and as the ladies passed I winked at him and whispered, "Dude, I don't blame you one bit. She is hot, isn't she?"

"Damn straight, Sir." was all he said in return.

At that moment, Sue stopped and walked back, having heard us and held up her leash for me to take, "Master? I feel so vulnerable when you don't lead me around by my leash. Please, show all these fine men and women of the force that I belong to you?"

"Very well, my pet. You may follow behind me." With every mouth slapping the floor, I lengthened the length of the tether and held it as she walked behind me. As we exited, the secretary just laughed her ass off. "I guarantee you will have officers bidding to work security off hours after THAT show! Girl! You are incorrigible! I love it!"

Sue raised an eyebrow, "Well I am hoping we can be much more sensual this evening. Teasing is fun, as is role play...but sometimes one just has to eat at the Y to get a good lip smacking meal."

The secretary blushed, "Indeed, Ma-am, indeed. I look forward to dinner tonight."

Sue looked her up and down, "Me, too!"

Ok, we laughed the whole way to the meat market where we picked up 10 highly marbled, bone-in rib-eyes cut 1.5 inches thick and then stopped next door to pick up 8 1.5 pound lobster fresh off the boat in the live tank. A quick jaunt to the grocery for squash and new potatoes and some lipton soup mix and we were on our way home.

The attention Sue was getting from all the clerks and patrons as I led her around by her leash was classic. We laughed all the way home.

After getting the groceries squared away, Sue mentioned she was going to go up and change. I grabbed her leash and said, "You, my pet, will bend over this table and spread your cheeks for your Master this instant. You have been teasing half the town and my ass for hours and your Master will now bring his cum bucket sister-slut to her reckoning!"

Rusthemod
Rusthemod
483 Followers