Standing in for Dad Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How many were left at the club?"

"12 people."

"Add in the equivalent amount of money to tip them the same amount. I know they are working extra hard after being short staffed due to this. Also, on the guest passes, add the tip to the total and make it 40%"

Mavis just looked at me and said, "You are without doubt, the most kind and thoughtful man I have ever met." She shook my hand and left to oversee the staff.

I walked up to Marion and asked him to let me know how much I needed to compensate the department for paying the officers who protected us and he said he would let me know.

He gave me a mike he had set up so I didn't have to yell. "Ladies and Gentlemen, you officers very rarely if ever get thanked for the work you do. Your spouses who send you in harms way every day even less so. As public servants, you damn sure don't get paid enough to fight the crime that citizens fear. Please take this as a simple thank you from one of those whom you protect and serve. Thank you, enjoy the food, and have a great day!"

Marion then had a local pastor bless the force and the food and it was women and children first.

The lines went quickly and Sue and I stood at the beginning of the food line and shook hands or hugged everyone as they came through. Sue and I mingled and I overheard one of the officers from last night, "Yeah, this is almost as good as the Lobster we got last night! Right Frank?"

I walked up and said, by the way, who are the two officers from night before last?" Two raised their hands and I walked over to them and gave them each a guest pass.

Their eyes bugged, "A guest pass to the member's only club! This is wonderful, but there is no way we could afford to eat there!"

"Take your wife or date, it's on me guys. Who are the officers coming tonight? A lady and another guy lifted their hands and I gave them each a pass. "The menu is open for you and your date. The manager has my card and dinner will be on me. Enjoy yourselves as Sue's and my guests."

Soon after the second wave hit as officers traded out so those on duty could enjoy the meal. After everyone was served, Sue, Marion, Lillie, and I went through the line and got our plates.

I asked the staff to eat the rest of the food and asked only that the bones and meat scraps for the day be boxed up for the dogs in the Canine units.

***

When we got back home all three parents were at Sue's parent's place and everyone jumped up and greeted us home. Clothes were off and stories told. Sue showed them the video and the mamma bears looked at James. He took my hand, "Proud of you, son. But next time?"

"Yep, Sue already gave me the riot act."

"He laughed, I am sure she did. I got elected to speak for the mamma bears and let me tell you, it was a good thing I won."

"Of that, I have no doubt." I looked at both moms and knew the absolute truth of his statement.

Mom looked at me and said, "By the way son, next time you want to spend over a 25 grand on food: give me a heads up please? The bank called me frantic about possible fraud."

"Oh shit! I am so sorry mom. You know why, though, right?"

"I know why and I wholeheartedly approve hon. Just let mom know first, okay?"

James added, "Yeah, Barbara? Let me know how much that was? I will pay for it. Small price to pay for keeping our kids safe."

"Thank you James. That is unnecessary, though."

"Please, I insist. Harry is your child but they are both my kids. Please?"

"Well, ok, if you insist."

"I agree 100%" Leesie said.

"Oh, James? Marion and Lillie are getting married, they were wondering if they could use the cottage as the place to have the ceremony?"

Leesie said in no uncertain terms, "Damn right they can!" and James just laughed, ``I guess that answers that, huh?"

"And there was one more thing. Sue and I fell in love with the place. I was wondering if, since school is just half an hour's drive away, if I could live there while I finished up my last year of med school? I would be moving back here to do my residency right after that."

"Well Harry, that is something we discussed already. We are quite willing to do that, but what about Sue and your mother?"

"Ummm, I was hoping Sue could stay with me and you all could come up on the weekends you didn't have to host and spend time with us? I strongly suspect Marion and Lillie will be coming by on the weekends as well."

Leesie smiled, "Yes, Harry, Marion filled us all in on all your debauchery. By the way: Suzy? Your Uncle agrees with your father, your pussy is absolutely the smoothest he has ever fucked." She said with a wink. "Now, come here you two and give your mamma bears some lovins!"

Sue and I looked at each other and I walked up to Leesie and sunk my cock balls deep in her pussy as Sue began to eat out Barbara's.

"Thank goodness you two are here, these two women were going to drain my life energy before too much longer!"

While funny, all of us were way too distracted to laugh.