Standing in for Dad Ch. 15

Story Info
Holy COW!
7.8k words
4.74
14.6k
28

Part 15 of the 38 part series

Updated 04/27/2024
Created 06/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rusthemod
Rusthemod
496 Followers

The agent sat there stunned. Obviously he was used to being in control of such interviews and I just blew his ass out of the water. He knew I had presidential permission to keep my arms, which was unprecedented. He also knew I flew into Langley on Air Force Two. I could see his mind working on the angles and he eventually came to a conclusion.

"My apologies, Sir. Yes, we at the FBI do tend to take control of interrogations, it is how we are trained. Perhaps we can start again. I am Special Agent Brannigan and I would like to get your input on the situation we have before us, would you be so kind as to tell me everything from the time you were at the awards ceremony?"

I smiled, "Thank you for your polite inquiry. Yes, I will gladly do so. You want a report style or train of thought?"

"Actually, train of thought would be wonderful. Thank you."

I went through all the relevant details from the time we walked into the Club that fateful evening up until we boarded Air Force Two.

"Did you speak with anyone on Air Force Two while you were onboard?"

"No comment."

Brannigan nodded, "So, obviously you did and you were told not to talk about it."

"No comment. Deduce what you wish. I have no comment."

"Is there anything else you wish to comment on before we wrap this up?"

"Just one thing. Be very polite with my family, please. They will react to attempted intimidation or bombastic approaches exactly like I did...and you will end up having to explain why you were unable to get the information you needed when everyone was willing to talk before."

"It is a criminal offense to lie to the FBI, Sir."

"Yes, but the Department of Justice has to prosecute. And the Head of DOJ was just appointed by the President. But, I am sure this will not be an issue because your main objective is to get all the information you can. If you have to be polite to get it, why would you care?"

"And will I get it with politeness?"

"Did you get it from me when you changed your attitude?"

Brannigan cocked an eyebrow, "The Colonel was correct about you. You don't intimidate easily and you are quick on your feet."

I smiled, "So what did the Colonel say when you asked for your sidearm back?"

Brannigan leaned back and chuckled, "He said he would gladly do so as soon as I got my Presidential decree."

"We both know this was a statement. Was that why you came in the way you did?"

"I am a Special Agent for the FBI. I am not happy when the Executive Branch issues me a statement when I am doing my job. But you obviously already had that scoped out."

"I was actually just trying to help you get what you needed. I know my family and your need to project your authority was going to rub everyone the wrong way. Shit is getting real and you don't need to have to struggle to get the information you need because of bad first impressions."

"If all of this was already scoped out by you and it was all intentional, how do I know you were being truthful?"

I laughed, "Check the vocal stress analysis, I am sure they pinged you immediately with my no comment, which was the reason for your followup and for your second reading now."

"You seem to be awfully well informed for being just a civilian."

"Nah, I'm just not stupid."

"Are you affiliated with any other Agencies I should know about?"

"At this time, I am just a Captain in a local Sheriff's Office. Before this, I was a college student going through medical school."

Brannigan smiled mischievously, "I will be talking with your father next."

I winked at him and waved goodbye. Not giving him a vocal response for his fishing expedition.

****

"Hello! Name's Brannigan, may I call you James?"

James tossed him his cell phone and told him, "Call this number, XXX-XXX-XXXX then after the first ring hit $$@1. then put it on speaker."

Brannigan raised an eyebrow and did as he was asked.

"This is the Office of the Director of the Central Intelligence Agency, how may I help you?"

This is Spectre 98406731, confirm."

"Voice pattern confirmed. What is your code?"

James winked at Brannigan and gave the code for all clear and not under duress. "I would like to speak with Crypto please."

"One moment, Sir."

****

"Sir, Spectre is on an open line, has given the all clear code, and has requested to speak with you."

"Patch him through."

****

"Crypto is on the line, Sir."

"Crypto! Spectre here. Long time no see!"

"Been too long, Spectre, How they hanging?"

"Low and slow, Crypto, low and slow."

"You up to your ass in this mess, Spectre?"

"Treading water, Crypto."

"I see you are at the Pentagon. What is it you need?"

"Just needed bonafides so this young man knows with whom he is dealing."

"Who are you, young man?"

"Special Agent Brannigan, FBI. And you are, Sir?"

"Crypto is all you get. Take me off speaker and put me to your ear." Brannigan did so, "Spectre has eyes only Security Clearance and is one of our most bad-assed field agents. That information is need to know and you may not keep any copy of that statement on any record. Any questions?"

"How do I know this is legit?"

Crypto hung up and as he handed me back my phone his rang. Brannigan checked the number and sighed, "Yes Director! How can I help you?"

I heard one word, "Legit," and the line went dead.

Brannigan ran his palm over his face, "Well this is fun. Do I waste my time asking questions?"

I looked at the mirror, "Cut the mikes, this is not to be recorded. If that order is not followed to the letter there will be hell to pay."

Next thing I heard was someone squawking in his earbud about the mikes being down. Brannigan pulled his earbud out and leaned back.

"The Chinese involved?"

"Yes."

"The pilot?"

"Recruited."

"How do you know this?"

"I have my sources. I checked. He was recruited and is a known asset of the Guoanbu."

"Shit!" Brannigan got on his phone, "Yes, Brannigan here! Pilot is an asset of the Guoanbu. Credible source....Yes. I cannot say more even on this encrypted phone. Yes, I will."

"No name, no call sign."

"Understood."

"Are you blown?"

"Very likely."

"Now all the assets in the field make sense."

"Kids don't know and it needs to stay that way for now."

"Your friend, Harry's father. It wasn't an accident, was it."

"No."

"You have leads?"

"The contracted assassin, the contractor, and the initiator have been dealt with out of country."

"Can I speak with them?"

"Only if you are a Necromancer, are friends with Poseidon, can find enough pieces, and can speak shark. Harry's dad was my friend and partner...I took it personal."

"The only other thing you need to know from me is the jaunt to the nightclub was not planned and was unfortunate. Shit happens when things get domestic and family is kept out of the loop."

"Why is the CIA working domestically?

"We aren't, we handed all the domestic stuff over to a joint task force. We have lines of communication with that task force. Anything else you need, get it from them."

Brannigan noted his dismissal but asked one more question: "Why did you volunteer fingerprints?"

"Because they are fake. Besides, cover is blown. Doesn't matter now."

"Pharmaceutical business?"

"Partners bought me out yesterday."

"Okay, that explains the 54 million in your account. Thank you."

Brannigan gave me his card and walked out.

****

"Heavylift, is it?" Chief looked up at the suit, "Hello, and you are?"

"Brannigan, Special Agent, FBI."

"How can the Marine Corp help the FBI on this fine (looked at his watch) morning?"

"Yeah, sorry about that Chief. The big hats want a debrief and anyone with any sense knows not to go to such a meeting half cocked."

"Roger that!"

"So, what do you know?"

"My team and I were tasked to train with a local National Guard unit and then received a change of orders out of the blue from high up the food chain."

"How high?"

"When a General gives you a direct order you don't ask."

"Can you tell me what those orders were?"

"Sure, I was told this was part of an ongoing, top secret operation whose parameters were fluid. That this family was a high value target and to expect hostilities. There would be a Seal Team squad on station, predator drones, and any other assets I felt were necessary would be provided...no questions asked. I was given full authority to fire when fired upon and to take whatever action was necessary to protect the assets. This was to 'officially' be a training exercise."

"What can you tell me about the Chinese."

"Nothing, really, I was debriefed after this latest incident, and knowing it was a Chinese Chopper, I needed to know if they were involved."

****

Brannigan walked up to Bill, "We have all we need from them already. There is no real need to interrogate the others but send someone in to get their statements to complete the record. I need to get in touch with Homeland because this is definitely both an international and domestic situation and we have an alphabet soup of agencies involved."

Brannigan continued, "Get me my fingerprints and we can call it a night. What is lined up for their transportation home?"

Bill smiled, "Air Force Two is waiting for them at Langley. Evidently the V.P. wants a debrief of what was said."

Brannigan just shook his head, "I hope the family makes it through. This has to be some deep shit for all this...and the kid has potential."

"Brannigan, just so you know, I checked with Langley, the dad mentioned he was ex-spook. He was half right. The term ex was not accurate."

"Yeah, that was rather painfully obvious."

****

Back on Air Force Two the Vice President called us in separately and had us repeat, word for word, what we all said and to whom it was said. I thought he was going to laugh so hard he was going to get an aneurysm when I mentioned I told Special Agent Brannigan to kiss my ass.

Back at the airport all the helicopters had been fully fueled and the flare package on the Sea Stallion was swapped out. I noted the Apaches now also had an array of Air to Air and Air to Ground missiles. The Secret Service gave us back our firearms and Heavylift, Batgirl, and Ladyhawk got us home in one piece. It having been a long day, everyone decided to call it a night and went right to bed.

James and I hit the stairs together, "James, some time you and I need to have a talk."

James looked at me, "When it is safe for you to know, I will tell you everything."

I nodded my acceptance, suspecting there was a whole hell of a lot beneath the surface I had no clue about.

****

Around 11 o'clock in the morning I was roused, and aroused, by my mother and sister sucking on my nipples. "Morning ladies."

Mom looked into my eyes and smiled, "Sue, I told you it would work and he wouldn't be mad about it. By the way, he still owes you a good lovemaking session. I will see you both for lunch in an hour!" and Mom sashayed out of the room.

Sue planted a kiss on my lips and put a cool, moist cloth over my eyes, "Now Harry, you have to be still." Was all she said before she put the petals of a rose to my nose. She then caressed my body from my ears, across my neck and chest, over my stomach and around my balls with the rose. The soft sensation heightened my sense of touch all over my body.

Sue then positioned herself over me and slowly sat down on my cock in one long luxurious thrust. "Unngghhhh!" I groaned.

Sue then planted herself on top of me like a limpet with maximum skin-on-skin contact. Breathing softly in my ear she whispered, "I love you, Harry."

"Love you, too, Baby," I whispered as I pulled her lips to mine and kissed her softly, longingly, lovingly as she slowly moved my cock back and forth while planted deep inside her.

I concentrated on delaying my orgasm as long as I could, wanting Sue to enjoy several orgasms before I let go. For the first one I could tell she started to increase her pace. I took the cloth off my eyes and looked deeply into hers, "Slow down baby. Make your climax come to you, don't go rushing after it. Let it build slowly so it moves up your spine in waves before you spasm."

Sue was transfixed on my face, breathing deeply in ragged, lustful intakes of breath as she kept her regular pace. "Oh Harry! It is building so deep inside me."

"Relax and let it chase you, Baby."

I could feel her concentrating on the wait, relaxing her pelvis and letting the climax build. All of a sudden her breath got real short and fast, her thighs started quaking, her eyes rolled up into her head, and her whole body climaxed to her rhythmic moans of pleasure.

She passed out while on top of me and I just locked her in with my legs and arms and gently short stroked her pussy as she recovered.

When she finally came to she quietly exclaimed, "Dang that was good!"

I smiled and said, "My turn." I moved over on top of her and raised her knees to my shoulders so I could angle my thrusts and hit her G-Spot on each inward stroke. I started slow and built up speed and energy over a period of 5 minutes. At the end of that time Sue was crying, groaning, panting....sounding like she had been enslaved by a devil as she got worked up. Finally, she came a second time as she screamed bloody murder that started high pitched and ended in a guttural growl of passion.

It was too much for me and I came as Sue gushed her cum all over my cock and balls.

I heard thunderous steps coming up the stairs and the door to the bedroom burst open and half the family came rushing in. Sue was unconscious and I had just rolled off her, panting for breath. James spoke up, "Damn son! Did you kill her?"

"I, I tried, tried my best, Dad. Did I succeed?"

Leesie just started laughing her ass off and Barbara said with a wicked smile, "I'm next!"

****

All the away team missed breakfast, having not gone to sleep until about 5 in the morning so Chef and Mavis decided to make something special for everyone for lunch. Steamed Old Bay seasoned King Crab clusters, 1.5 pound Lobster tails and claws, melted artisan butter, boiled red potatoes seasoned with liquid Zataran's Crab Boil, twice baked potatoes, and steamed broccoli.

Weihenstaphaner Hefe Weissbier which is a beer with Aromas of banana, clove and peppery spice making it incredibly appealing. Some citrus fruit and malts also characterize the taste with great balance and good carbonation. The beer was unique and light on the palate as to not overwhelm the seafood, enhancing and adding to the meal instead.

"Mavis?"

"Yes Harry?"

"Did the boat and Seal teams get this for lunch, too?"

"Of course! They get theirs before you do!"

"Uh huh. And how many marriage proposals have the staff received?"

Mavis and Pet both laughed, "They are inundated! The abduction and release schedule has certainly picked up!"

"I bet." I snickered. "Pet, this was absolutely delicious." I said as I lifted my beer in salute to a chorus of everyone else cheering in and thanking Chef and the staff for all their hard work.

Doc then got everyone's attention and got down on one knee in front of DD who immediately started crying. "DD, I know that really, we have just met. But the recent events we have all been through have made me realize I should not put off the important things in my life. I have grown so fond of you that I now cannot bear the thought of not being with you. Would you, DD, be my wife?"

Doc opened the ring box and the engagement ring was absolutely beautiful. DD was crying: hell, every one was crying. DD was just able to snuffle, "Yes, I will marry you!"

Lots of congratulations and handshakes and hugs ensued.

****

As anyone who has eaten crab knows, it gets messy. Everyone stripped off and jumped in the pool to clean up and then Leesie, Barbara, DD, Sue and Lillie all jumped out and ran upstairs to get ready for the afternoon shopping trip.

Doc looked at me and asked, "Do we need to go see what we need to wear?"

James and I just laughed, "Oh hell no. We will be told what to wear. Give it another 10 minutes and we can just walk up to the door and will be handed our clothes."

Sure enough, we lined up outside James and Lillie's bedroom to receive our clothes and we all went to Sue's and my bedroom to get dressed. Marion, James, and I put on our bullet proof underwear and I gave Doc an extra set of mine, explaining what it was and for him to wear it over his regular underwear. We all had jackets and James put on his ankle pistols as well as his shoulder harness for his. I carried my Sig.45 with two extra mags, one regular in the pistol and the other two filled with the armor piercing rounds, in a shoulder harness along with my backup gun on my ankle with two magazines of one each regular and armor piercing. I noted James had armor piercing.308 Winchester rounds in his mags.

James then pulled Marion aside and handed him a gun case and a briefcase. In the Briefcase was a specially designed shoulder holster and in the gun case: Yep, an identical PTR 91 PDWR to the one James was wearing. It was fully prepped and filled with two, taped and offset, 20 round magazines with armor piercing.308 Winchester rounds.

I spoke up, "Guys, we are carrying more firepower than the Marine guards."

James smiled, "Not for long. First stop is the gun shop. I called in and ordered ahead."

"Seems the ladies want to go low key today." I said as I noted we were all in different colored weathered jeans with matching unlined jackets and lighter colored shirts to match in tan, brown, navy, and gray. We were all given the latest Wolverine Tacoma Durashocks Hunting Boots that are EH (electrical hazard) rated. I also had a razor sharp CRKT Halfachance Parang Machete slung upside down diagonally across my back just because I wanted to.

We went down to the living room and were met by the Marines who would be escorting us. After another 30 minutes the ladies came down. They were color matched to us in denim outfits that left nothing to the imagination. Both Sue and Barbara were in my light gray while DD was in Doc's navy, Leesie was in James's brown and Leslie was in Marion's tan.

When we walked outside we were greeted by five identical AMG G 63 SUVs in white, charcoal, green, blue, and black sitting in the driveway, each with heavy brush guards and wenches in the front. I looked at dad, "Armored and set up like ours?"

He nodded. "Titanium under plating, door panel plating, roof plating, engine compartment plating, military grade self sealing fuel tanks, bullet proof glass with ballistic film on both sides, and foam filled tires. The interior of these SUVs have a similar Titanium tub design as the A10 Warthog. The President wishes he had one of these vehicles in his motorcade."

Dad then handed Marion, Doc, Barbara, and Myself our color coded keys and we all got in and disembarked. The two Marines rode with Barbara.

We arrived at the gun shop and parked. The parking lot was deserted and it looked like the shop was closed. I got Marion's attention with a raised eyebrow.

"We are the only customers this afternoon," was his reply.

We walked in and the owner seemed overjoyed to see us. "Hello everyone! I am so glad you are here! Are you prepared to take possession of your equipment?" James nodded and said, "Yes we are, would you kindly show us two of them?"

The man promptly pointed out 36 large APACHE 9800 Weatherproof Protective Rifle Cases. James and Marion each pulled one out and set them on the counter and called over the two Marines. "Open them, fellas, they belong to you," James said with a smile.

The Marines looked at each other and smiled, opening their respective cases. Inside were highly customized M16 automatic rifles.

The shop owner smiled as he described the weapons:

"These heavily modified, M-16's have a Geissele Automatics two-stage trigger and a 16.3" match grade Titanium barrel including a screw on (with an inset hex bolt for security) combination flash suppressor/compensator that is set to reduce barrel harmonics. They also sport a Titanium folding stock, a KynSHOT hydraulic recoil buffer tuned for.308, an orange Sprinco buffer spring (one additional for spare parts), and a low profile BigAim green laser gun sight boasting a 5 hr continuous run time."

Rusthemod
Rusthemod
496 Followers