Standing in for Dad Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"In addition, these rifle cases include 12-30 round Titanium magazines; half loaded with black tip.308 Winchester armor piercing rounds that will penetrate 3/4 inch plate steel and half loaded with Winchester.308 168 grain match BTRN ammunition. These rifles are also equipped with a limited stretch Crosstac Ambi bungee sling."

"The barrels, uppers, lowers, magazines loaded with armor piercing ammunition, and folding stocks are cerakoted in non-reflecting graphite black while the match grade BTHP loaded magazines, triggers, bayonet studs, sling mounts, charging handles, bolt catches, selector switches, picatinny rail Titanium hand guards, and folding tactical fore grips are cerakoted in a non-reflecting burnt bronze."

"The hand guards are also heat sinks for the barrel and each rifle is accompanied by two ammo cans, one each with 320 rounds of armor piercing and 320 rounds of match BTRN ammunition."

The two marines picked up their new weapons and checked out the weight and feel of the rifles. "They don't feel as heavy as our standard rifles," one said.

The shop owner continued, "The Titanium allows for greater strength with less bulk, making the rifles lighter than your standard arms. They are chambered for.308 Winchester which is a more powerful version of the 7.62x51mm NATO round and they can fire either round without modification. Each barrel has been finely polished on the inside and each rifle has a target in their case showing a 5 shot group with.25 MOA accuracy at 100 yards. As for the weight, fully loaded they will be comparable to your current rifles."

"Damn!.308? I bet they kick like a mule!"

"Actually, with the dampener, spring, compensator, and fore grip, you will find they do not climb any more than your 5.56 mm rounds. And the recoil will be so close to what you are used to because the kick is spread out over time so you will not notice a difference. The two stage trigger has a minimal creep until you feel resistance. When you press past that, the rifle cycles. The trigger pull at the resistance is equal to your standard firearms and the trigger is very crisp at that point. So when you pull, it cycles. There is no creep in the trigger once you reach the resistance."

"These rifles take down exactly like your standard rifles, so your training still works for you. The Laser sight on the barrel shroud is push button operated and the button can be activated by your finger as you grasp the fore grip."

"These are sweet! Man I wish I could afford this beauty!"

Marion laughed, "Why? You want two of them? Because you are holding your rifle in your hands."

"Man, I am creaming my BDUs! Don't play with me like that!"

"Not playing," James said, "All of these rifles are sighted in at 100 yards?"

"Yes sir, just as you requested. And the lasers are calibrated for 50 yards."

"Very good. We have 5 SUV's out front and we need help loading these cases and ammo boxes."

"I took the liberty of coating the armor piercing ammo boxes black and the round nose boxes burnt bronze, Sir. I hope that was acceptable?"

"Yes, that was a wise decision on your part. Thank you."

The two Marines looked at each other, "Fuck this!" they both said and unloaded their standard rifles and put them in the cases, leaving their new rifles out to use. They quickly swapped out their mag pouches, adjusted the slings to their preferences, and they were set. "Man, don't know which of you bought these fantasy level weapons, but thank you very much! We will cherish them."

Harry spoke up, "I want you to have the best when you are protecting my family. I have already gotten approval for you to use them as your duty weapons while on this assignment."

Both Marines looked like they had just robbed the candy store.

We got everything loaded up into the cars and we drove to the bridal shop and dropped the ladies off so Sue, Leslie, and DD could shop for wedding gowns and decide on colors for bride's maids and groom's men. We men went to the local custom jewelry shop.

Four hours later we got back together and walked out of the bridal shop to head home. Out of the clear blue there was a thunderous boom above us and across the road there was a third story window that shattered. James shouted, "Move! Get into the vehicles and clear the area!" We all jumped into our cars and hit the gas. James hit a button that allowed him to speak over the sound systems in all five cars. "Do not stop for traffic lights but don't get hit by cross traffic either! Weave and dodge at irregular intervals and drive to the limit of your skills."

***

"Seal Team Bravo Leader, this is Overwatch. I have a contact on infrared. Sniper, third floor, sixth window from my right. Permission to fire?"

"Wait to see if he is lining up his shot. If so, terminate with extreme prejudice. We will be watching for accomplices, over."

"Roger, fire when he begins to line up a..." Overwatch pulled the trigger. "Overwatch to Seal Team Bravo Leader, target has been terminated, over."

"Copy Overwatch, we are securing the building. Calling Homeland to come and handle the investigation. When they have arrived and secured their perimeter we are to clear the area, over."

"Copy Seal Team Bravo Leader, Overwatch standing by, out."

****

Barbara spoke up, "The Marines say that boom was from a 50 caliber sniper rifle."

"They probably took out a sniper who was waiting for us." Just keep moving and get to the house as quickly as possible!"

"The Marines have contacted the Apaches. They were already in contact with one of the Seal Team squads that was guarding us in town. The Apaches are airborne and will give us cover as soon as they arrive! ETA is 30 seconds!" Mom said.

A nagging thought crept into my head as I was driving like a madman through town...My mother was too calm, too in control, and knew too much about military parlance. Something wasn't right.

****

"Batgirl, you see what I am seeing?"

"Affirmative Ladyhawk. Two vans approaching at high speed."

"Batgirl, I have a lock, they are stopping and blocking the road!"

"Affirmative Ladyhawk, verify before firing."

Ladyhawk looked through her magnified image and saw armed men with rifles and rocket launchers exiting the vans. She fired one of her Hellfire II missiles "Verified and neutralized."

****

I had gotten into the lead and I saw two vans and armed men just before a missile blew them away. "Road obstruction ahead! Drive into the field to the left! Do not stop! Follow my lead!"

Doc called out, "Was that an explosion?"

"Yes Doc, armed men were taken out by a missile shot from one of the Apaches." We hit the shallow ditch on the left and zoomed around the wreckage. I'm pretty sure I saw a few bodies lying around.

"Dad, this was a setup, they knew we were out. We have someone in the city who is giving out intelligence."

"FBI and Homeland are on it. Let's just drive and get home safely."

Marion surged ahead, "Let me run point the rest of the way. James, you pick up the rear. Anyone or anything that tries to stop us now will have hell to pay."

Mom said, "The Marines are grinning from ear to ear. They are hoping for a fight so they can have some fun with their new weapons."

I'm pretty sure I was not the only one to chuckle at that one.

The guard at the gate had it open for us and we didn't slow down until we were in front of the cottage. When we got there Chief was already in route to pick up the Seal team in town.

James got on his phone: "Heavylift this is James: be sure to bring the Seal team to the house, I have something for them."

"I can do that James. You need the other half there as well as the Apache pilots?"

"Let's have the squads trade out so we have coverage, but yes to both. You as well."

"Roger that, we are 10 minutes out."

James looked at the Marines, "Fellas, can you help me get these other gun cases and ammo to the pool area? We are going to give them to the Seal team squads on station here."

"Yes, Sir! We are on it! Take a load off!"

The rest of us got to the pool and stripped, got some beers, jumped in the pool, and chilled until the Super Stallion landed. The Seal team unloaded and it was interesting to note their situational awareness as they approached the pool.

James took the lead, "Fellas, take off your clothes and jump in, we will wash your clothes and you can take turns getting a hot shower, we have three and unlimited hot water, so enjoy yourselves."

"L.T.?" one of them asked.

"Hollywood showers fellas! Get it done!"

Leesie spoke up, I will use a special activated carbon based soap on the clothes so they will not smell like fresh washed civvies boys. We have an industrial washer and dryer here so don't be shy and gimme all you got!"

Frankly speaking, I think the women all got a bit turned on with the six packs and guns, LOL.

L.T. Then looked around, "Where is the Chef who has been feeding us?"

I introduced both Chef and Mavis and 6 of the other staff who were new additions to take care of the additional food requirements. L.T., nude as a Jaybird, walked over and kissed and hugged each woman, "I cannot tell you how much that means to the men. Thank you for all you are doing. Your support will become legend in the community, rest assured."

Marion spoke up, "Actually, L.T., you and your men have saved our lives at least twice already with an additional assist. We should be thanking you. And to that end..." Marion looked to James and stopped.

"Men, as a token of our appreciation, go grab a gun case and one each of the two different colored ammo boxes. Open them up and see if this works for you as a thank you."

The squad opened up their cases with exclamations all around. They immediately began to field strip the weapons and check all the operational parts before putting it all back together. After verifying the exquisite workmanship each squad member had a big smile. "Wow," and "Thanks!" and "Hell yeah!" were the most common expressions of appreciation.

Harry then explained, "These heavily modified, M-16's have a Geissele Automatics two-stage trigger and a 16.3" match grade Titanium barrel including a screw on (with an inset hex bolt for security) combination flash suppressor/compensator that is set to reduce barrel harmonics. They also sport a Titanium folding stock, a KynSHOT hydraulic recoil buffer tuned for.308, an orange Sprinco buffer spring, and a low profile BigAim green laser gun sight boasting a 5 hr continuous run time."

"The rifles include 12-30 round Titanium magazines; half loaded with black tip.308 Winchester armor piercing rounds that will penetrate 3/4 inch plate steel and half loaded with Winchester.308 168 grain match BTRN ammunition. The hand guards are also heat sinks for the barrel and each rifle is accompanied by two ammo cans, one each with 320 rounds of armor piercing and 320 rounds of match grade BTRN ammunition."

"They are chambered for.308 Winchester which is a more powerful version of the 7.62x51mm NATO round and they can fire either round without modification. Each barrel has been finely polished on the inside and each rifle has a target in their case showing a 5 shot group with.25 MOA accuracy at 100 yards. As for the weight, fully loaded they will be comparable to your current rifles."

"All of these rifles are sighted in at 100 yards and the lasers are calibrated for 50 yards. The armor piercing ammo boxes are black and the round nose boxes burnt bronze."

"One last thing, L.T.," Dad said, "every round has been moisture sealed around the bullet/case edge and the primer/case edge and are good to 20 fathoms."

Totally impressed, L.T. looked around at the expectant faces of his squad. He sighed, shook his head and chuckled, "The answer is yes....AFTER we go to the range and get familiarity with the higher caliber. Chief, can you transport each squad separately to a training facility nearby for familiarity exercises?"

"Absolutely L.T. We can do that tomorrow morning...having had."

Marion piped up, "The State has a top notch training facility with live fire buildings, obstructions, pop ups, and 50 and 100 yard ranges just north of the city here. You can have it exclusively for your use. Targets of various types are in a locked shed (he gave L.T. the combination)."

"There are also various steel plates of differing thickness and makeup for you to check out the armor piercing rounds. Just don't use those in the buildings or with the pop-ups. Just tell the Range Master I sent you. I will also have 10 ammo boxes of the same match grade BTRN and one of the armor piercing delivered by 0730 hours for both squad's use."

"L.T., Heavylift, Batgirl and Ladyhawk, please come over here." I said. When they came over I presented them with their own AR15's and a smaller case with a replica of my Sig Sauer 1911 Fastback Emperor Scorpion Carry in.45 auto with two additional 8 round Wilson Combat magazines, Trijicon Hds sights and military spec belts, holsters, and mag pouches.

The frames and barrels were in cerakoted non-reflecting graphite black while the magazines, triggers, slides, and hammers were cerakoted in a non-reflecting burnt bronze to match their rifles. Each came with an ammo case of match grade BTRN +P+ ammo and 3 boxes of 50 round American Ballistics armor piercing cartridges.

"Within the week, all of you will have a signed letter from the President allowing you to use these arms as your official load outs and a notation will be made in your service records indicating the same." James said.

Of all of us, I think I was the only one to keep my face deadpan...but, to a person, we were all obviously thinking a combination of "What the fuck!" and "Who is this man?" and finally, "How the hell does he have the President's ear?"

While the Seals were getting their clothes washed and dried they took turns getting a hot shower and cleaning up. Sue and Mom went over to the Sniper who had Overwatch and Mom fed him her breasts while Sue sat in his lap and sensually fucked him in a slow hand move that drove him wild.

First she played with his cock by lubing her fingertips and softly rubbing the ridge around his cock head as she looked him in the eye, encouraging it to harden. "I want to thank you for saving our lives today."

'Deep grunts' "All in a day's work, Ma-am."

"Sue, call me Sue."

"Yes Ma....Sue!" He said as his eyes rolled up, "Your fingers are magical, umph," He said just as Mom walked up and slipped a nipple between his lips.

Mom ran her hand through his hair, "That's a good boy," she said as the Seal sniper ran his tongue over and around her long nipple as he suckled her breast.

Sue straddled his legs and slowly lowered herself down on his cock. The Seal moaned, feeling her wet sex slip over the ridge of his cock as she took him deep. Sue began to rock back and forth, rubbing the ridged sides of his cock head against her slick pussy, making sure to make contact with the upper and lower sides of her cunnie on each swipe.

After a few minutes, "Mmmm, I can feel your cock swelling. You are about to cum, aren't you." Sue whispered as she looked at him over her shoulder.

Mom began tweaking his nipples and he soon emptied his balls deep into Sue who came in response to his hot cream spurting inside her. As he came, he latched down on Mom and sucked hard causing her to cum as well.

Mavis and the staff, with Pet running the cooking of course, fed the Seal Team present as well as everyone else except the new squad dinner which consisted of slow cooked whole Au Jus prime rib cut to order with fresh ground horseradish, twice baked potatoes (loaded with sour cream, butter and smoked bacon chips, and spring onions), and a great Burgundy wine: A 2010 Vega Sicilia Unico which is a medium bodied, dark ruby red wine with caramelized elements sporting strong licorice and tobacco highlights over a background of mild oak with a long fruity and smooth finish.

After the Seal's clothes were all washed and they had taken turns to clean up, the two squads switched out and Mavis got them fed as their clothes were washed. Dad presented the second Squad with their weapons, giving them the full spiel. He explained the letters from the President that were incoming and Marion spoke about the access to the State weapon's range.

"Sir, I must say, these are exceptional weapons. I am sure the squad will carry them with pride," their L.T. exclaimed. Dad had also given each Lieutenant the same.45 load out he had given the Chief and Apache pilots. The L.T. immediately had the squad strip, inspect, and reassemble their new weapons. After they had finished and continued rotating through the showers, Mavis pulled the L.T. to the side and explained the abduction and release schedule as well as how meals were delivered each day.

L.T. was a bit dubious at first until all the staff present let him know it was a great stress relief for both parties and had turned into a lot of fun.

It was then that Chief called in the patrol boat and Dad gave them their weapons, having fun giving them the lowdown on their specs.

Chief offered to provide transportation and the times were set with all parties involved for weapon's training tomorrow and with the Seal Team and patrol boat crews properly washed, fed, and fucked; the second squad melted into the shadows without so much as a sound.

About an hour later, Chief's SAT phone rang: "Hello, Ma-am, yes this is Heavylift.....Yes Ma-am. Understood." and he hung up. "Well I just got some updated intel. It seems our sniper was Mexican, the Seal Team sniper took him out. It seems he had three cohorts with him in a hotel nearby. Searching the phone records the group got a call from a Miss Stanley Cooper from in town just when we let the girls off at the bridal shop."

"THAT BITCH!" Mavis yelled.

"You know her Mavis?" Chief asked.

"She is the one who was such a pain at the Club that you had me kick her out, James."

Chief got back on his cell phone, "Ma-am, I have new information on that Miss Cooper: It seems she has a personal vendetta with several of the family members over a social dining club incident where her membership was revoked for behavior unbecoming. He is? Very good Ma-am. Yes Ma-am I will. Thank you."

"Well," Chief said, "It seems Miss Stanley Cooper is being arrested as we speak for collaborating with terrorists and accessory to attempted murder. She will be interrogated by Homeland and held under the Federal Patriot Act. The FBI is leading the investigation." Chief looked directly at me, "Brannigan says hi, by the way. He said he's got this so don't worry."

Everyone looked at me with amused faces, including James who said, "Damn! I had him call the Director of Operations for the CIA to calm his ass down and you are the one he remembers? Color me damn impressed! What the hell did you say to him?"

OK.....Dad has a direct line to the number two man in the CIA. Makes sense. Everyone but Leesie, Marion, and Barbara had raised eyebrows at Dad. Things that make you go hmmmmm. "As soon as he walked in I knew he was FBI, Dad. He had his highbrow manner about him so I basically told him to kiss my ass or leave."

Chief looked at me and shook his head, "No shit? And you got away with it?"

"No shit. And yes, he knew we flew in on Air Force Two and I had Presidential permission to remain armed while he didn't. So I played it for what it was worth. I swear I heard that Colonel laughing his ass off behind the mirror."

Dad just laughed his ass off. Barbara and Leesie had this 'We are so proud of you!' look and Sue was just dumbfounded. Batgirl, and Ladyhawk looked at each other meaningfully and then at Chief who nodded in return. Chief spoke up. "You know who Brannigan is, don't you Harry?"

"With his attitude I figured he was pretty high up on the food chain."