Standing in for Dad Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ya think? He is the LEAD Investigator for the entire FBI! And you just told him to kiss your ass and he took it!?" Chief looked around, "Who the hell are you people?"

Dad just nodded and smiled.... "Good boy. Damn good." was all he said.

I raised my eyebrows and shrugged, "Man puts his pants on one leg at a time, same as me."

Sue leaned in to my ear, "I want to know what you have figured out...we need to talk."

I gave her a kiss and smiled as I winked. "Folks, my love has just made me an offer I cannot refuse. Please forgive me for retiring early, but manly duties call." Everyone snickered and decided to have sex in the pool as Sue and I went upstairs.

Sue closed the door behind her as I laid down on the bed. "OK, I know you have figured out something so tell me, WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!"

"Grab the anal lube baby, let me get inside that wonderful ass of yours and I will gladly tell you what I have figured out."

Sue pulled the lube from the night stand and lubed my now erect cock and handed it to me as she bent over and spread her cheeks. I lubed up her gorgeous dark rose, making sure to slip my finger in as deep as I could to lube her ass. Sue handed me a wet wipe and I cleaned my finger as she did hers.

Sue promptly straddled my cock and sunk my cock deep into her tight ass in one long slow stroke as we both moaned. She slowly moved up and down my shaft in long, languid strokes. "Fuck that feels good," she said, "Now fess up."

"Dad is an active CIA field operative. The pharmaceutical business was real but was used as a front for his field work. Both our mothers are also 'in the business' but in what capacity I haven't quite figured out yet. Not sure they are currently active. Marion knew all about it. I am beginning to suspect my father was also a CIA field operative and was killed as a result of the mess we now find ourselves in. If that is the case, when things settle down, I am taking James and a support crew and we are going to take out those who were responsible, even if it means high ranking Chinese officials."

Sue didn't miss a beat as she stroked me deep inside her ass. She looked me directly in the eye, "I support you one hundred percent. But I want you to promise me you will do your damnedest to prevent collateral damage. I want to know you kept the high ground in this vendetta."

I looked deeply back at her, "You have my word. I am only out to avenge my father's murder."

Sue shed a tear, "I loved him, too. Learn some Beijing dialect Chinese. When you take him down, let him know why."

Sue began to concentrate on our mutual enjoyment. I held her breasts and played with them the way she likes (me, too for that matter). "I love you Sue. I want to get married sooner rather than later. Maybe we can talk to DD, Doc, Marion, and Lillie and see if we can have a group wedding? Fuck, Baby, your ass feels so good sliding up and down my cock."

Sue began to cry as she started her orgasm, "Yes! Yes to all of it! Fuck yes!" she said as she began to scream her orgasm. Sue lost control of her body as her anal orgasm took over. She gurgled her words, her eyes rolled up in her head, and her whole body trembled. Her whole body orgasm picked my libido up and threw it over a cliff as I climaxed with her, filling her luscious ass with my hot, spurting cream.

When we were both enjoying the post coital bliss, she just leaned over and lay on top of me with my cock still embedded in her well lubed and cream filled ass.