Standing in for Dad Ch. 33

Story Info
Pats and handshakes all around.
8.3k words
4.71
13.6k
24

Part 33 of the 38 part series

Updated 04/27/2024
Created 06/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rusthemod
Rusthemod
483 Followers

Sue then smiled, "HL, when was the last time you got laid?"

Captain Hillibrand was taken aback, "I am not sure that is a question I should answer in mixed company, Sue."

Sue smiled, "Nonsense, Captain. Do you know what 'free use' means?"

HL sat straight in his chair, "I have not heard of that, no."

Sue replied, "It means, if you find yourself in need of sex, you just ask someone with whom you would like to have it. If they accept, which most times happens, there are no taboos, rules, restrictions, implications, or recriminations."

HL scoffed, "That is not allowed on a United States vessel, even an Embassy Afloat."

Bella chimed in, "What you may not know, Captain, is this yacht is actually privately owned and is on lease to the State Department. This is our home as well as an Embassy Afloat. And the only person Harry answers to is the President of the United States...not the State Department, not the Joint Chiefs, not the Secretary of Defense, not Homeland, not the CIA. He answers to Bill and Bill alone...your Commander in Chief."

The XO chimed in, "Wait, you are telling us this is a PRIVATELY owned vessel? How is that possible? You have more advanced weapons on this ship than any vessel in the fleet!"

Dad then spoke up, "HL, XO, how that is possible is classified and only a handful of people at the highest levels of government know that answer. I can say that, before Harry became an Ambassador and before he was an employee of the United States, there was a particular country who was very appreciative of his services and paid him with this yacht. The munitions were added last minute just prior to Harry receiving her and were added with the anticipation the ship would be used as an Embassy Afloat."

"Damn, the taxes alone must have been horrendous!" HL said.

I smiled, "Actually it is all tax free. I have a letter from the IRS stating as much."

HL's and XO's mouths dropped and XO whispered, "Who the hell are you people!"

Everyone had a good laugh at that one when all of a sudden Red came over the tablets, "Captain, we have a situation."

Captain Barnes replied, "Give me a sitrep, Red. Whatcha got?"

"Sir, we have two underwater divers approaching. They have no clearance and the remote cameras we deployed in the bay suggest they are armed with ship killing explosive mines. The two are about 10 fathoms deep and 500 yards out moving at 50 feet a minute."

Barnes looked at me and I said, "Take them out."

Barnes looked at one of the SEAL Lieutenants who got on his coms unit, "Alpha team! Prepare to deal with divers approaching! Two divers at 12 o'clock off the bow, 500 yards, moving at 50 feet a minute. Deploy two Striker 40, 40 mm smart grenades set to explode after entering the water. Launch one of the submarines to collect the bodies. Over."

"Copy Alpha Team leader! 2 smart 40's set for underwater detonation, 500 yards at 50 feet per minute. We will have them in the water in 2 minutes! Will Bravo Team handle the recovery? Over."

The other Lieutenant nodded and got on his coms, "Bravo team, launch a sub to collect two bodies approximately 450 yards off the bow. If safe, collect the mines they are carrying for inspection. Over."

"Copy Team leader. Launch is underway."

"Bravo Team, wait until the explosions before you dive, don't want any casualties from the explosions taking out our team. Over."

"Copy Team leader, will wait for the explosions before dropping her in the water."

Captain Barnes then told Red, "Okay, thank you for the good work, Red. Quietly set general quarters and shout out a warning about two loud noises from the water, no need to panic the staff."

"Roger that, Captain." Immediately Red came over the Yacht's intercom, "All hands, general quarters. Be advised there will be two loud noises coming from the hull in about 80 seconds. We are repelling an attack. All hands please man your stations. This is not a drill."

I then contacted Red, "Red, Harry here. Can you tell where they came from?"

"Roger, Sir. They came from the southern most area of the bay, approximately 300 yards outside our perimeter. There seem to be two vehicles and a lookout, judging from infrared."

"Ambassador," one of the Lieutenants said, "I have a visual through our Predator, permission to launch a switchblade?"

Without hesitation I responded, "Permission granted."

The Switchblade struck at the same time as the two grenades exploded underwater right over the two divers. There were secondary underwater explosions significantly more powerful than the primary.

Red came over our tablets, "You can cancel the sub, Sir. There will be nothing left. Evidently the divers had already taken the safeties off the mines and the concussion set them off. Nothing left but fish bait."

"Bravo Team, this is Team Leader. Copy?"

"Copy Team Leader. Over."

"You can launch the sub but just leave her in the water, moored to the Yacht. Secondary explosions left nothing to recover. Over."

"Aye Team Leader. Launching the sub and mooring to the aft deck. Over."

Captain Barnes then spoke with Red, "Red, give it 5 minutes and secure from General Quarters."

"Aye, Aye Captain."

I looked at the XO and smiled, "I take it the Marines are still consolidating their present positions before securing the entire area?"

XO looked a little sheepish and nodded, "Yes, Ambassador. That area will be secured before the evening is out."

The XO looked at Barnes and said, "That was a damn fine and efficient response you and your team had. Very impressive!"

Barnes shook his head, "XO, it has to do with the SEAL Team we have on board. These boys are the best of the best."

"HL, may I inquire as to how many attack subs you have in your fleet at the moment?"

"Yes, Harry: we have 3. Why do you ask?"

"I want to invite their Captains and Execs over for dinner. Would inviting them over one sub at a time seriously hamper their protective shield?"

Isabella then lit up and asked, "Actually, HL, would it be possible for four ships at a time, including the subs, dock here in port for 2 days at a time for shore leave? We have quite a few merchants here at the port who would love to have them drop by since we have disrupted their trade. Perhaps even keep it on a rotating basis?"

HL began to smile, "I think that would be one hell of an idea, M'Lady. Thank you for the hospitality."

I then added, "That is a capitol idea! Please let the officers know we will be expecting them over for dinner each night they are in port, casual dress! I am particularly interested in meeting our infamous interdicter."

HL smiled even broader, "With your permission I will certainly do so."

Just then our Chef entered from the elevator with food carts in tow. "All I know is the next set of assholes who interrupts my dinner prep with a need for general quarters are going to have my knives up their asses!"

Everyone had a good chuckle and then dinner was served.

Chef had been slow cooking several lean briskets with salt, pepper, onion, vinegar, water, new potatoes, and celery stalks for over 6 hours. It was served in ¼ inch slices with a small bowl of Bar-B-Que sauce on the side.

No cutting tools needed as it was melt in your mouth tender and very juicy.

Chef had also baked mini-loaves of dark bread which were served with honey butter on the side.

The wine selection was a very hearty 2020 Bouchard Pere & Fils Reserve Bourgogne Pinot Noir that was very intense in both color and aromatic bouquet with ripe cherry, raspberry, and currant flavors leading to a beautifully smooth finish.

After dinner we were served snifter glasses of chilled GODIVA Chocolate Liqueur featuring its original, ultra-velvety dark chocolate flavor. It had the pure essence of Godiva chocolate with balanced notes that were not overly sweet which was mated with an equal amount of D'USSE Cognac XO contributing rich flavor notes of ripe blackberry and apricot, layered with hints of dark chocolate and walnut, culminating in an exceptionally balanced finish.

HL smiled as he sipped his after dinner drink, "Harry, feel free to invite me back any time. And by the way, I deeply apologize for everything in the past. You are not at all who I thought you would be and my fears were unwarranted."

Captain Barnes lifted his glass, "To second chances!"

"Hear! Hear!"

****

Brannigan and a dozen FBI agents, all male, drove up the drive, past the burgeoning press corps and local police blockers, to meet Mrs. Cooper whom they found on the front porch waiting for them.

"Hello, Mrs. Cooper. In case you forgot, I am Special Agent Brannigan and we are here to secure your cottages."

"Fantastic! Thank you fellas for coming. And Special Agent Brannigan, I do remember you from last time during that foolish incident. I hope we can put that behind us."

"I have been told you had an epiphany at GITMO. Is that accurate?"

"Indeed it is. I am very happy with how things turned out. I just wish I had not been such a fool to begin with...Life would have been much simpler for me. But then again, I would not be here doing what I am doing if it hadn't."

"Well, it is good to see you found your silver lining. It is a pleasure to meet you this time, M'Lady."

"Well, Mrs. Cooper and M'Lady just will not do. Please call me Millie. Also, I took the liberty of making sure all the sensors the SEAL Team left behind were working and locked into the house security system for you. Additionally, dinner from the Club is served buffet style on the kitchen bar. Help yourselves and after you have eaten we can get you situated unless you want to go dipping in the pool with the now naked lady servers who are already enjoying it."

"Also, there is fishing gear and boats available any time you want."

The rest of the agents looked at Brannigan who smiled, "What goes on here stays here. Anybody got an issue with that can leave the detail."

One of the men chuckled, "I think I just got the dream assignment I never knew existed."

****

Leesie was sitting next to the XO and the poor man had difficulty not staring at her breasts the whole evening. During after dinner drinks, Mom just took off her top while still at the table so he could get a better view. His and HL's eyes popped and their jaws dropped when all the women at the table followed suit. The Tequila, some salt, and lime slices were set around the table and the party commenced. Seems the XO was all about mom's boobs, enjoying licking his salt off of them before biting his lime and chugging a shot.

It didn't take long for the clothes to come off and all the women at the table started giving blowjobs. Soon the ladies bent over the table and we men did a round robin, moving around the table, spending 2 minutes in each pussy. The last man standing won.

It came down to a battle between Dad and I. I barely won and that was likely because his last pussy was Sue's. His daughter really gave his cock a workout while I was tooling Batgirl for all she was worth. Walsh finished off HL and Leesie finished the XO. All-in-all, everyone had a great time.

****

Early the next morning, we had 4 surface ships and one submarine docking and sending their sailors on a two day pass. One of the ships was the Arleigh Burke who tried to ram us on approach to make us change course.

I walked up to the ship and waited with two fully armed and kitted SEALS until the crew departed on shore leave and I asked the officer manning the gangway, "Permission to come aboard, Sir."

Seeing the SEALS he was hesitant and came over to ask me, "Sir, we generally don't allow arms on the ship. May I inquire as to who you are and the nature of your visit?"

"No problem! I am Ambassador Harry Walker. I am the In-Situ commander and I hold an SES ES-5 rating. I would like to speak with your commander, please."

I showed him my diplomatic credentials as well as my civilian rank.

"One moment, Sir, I need to clear this with Commander Petritch," he said as he walked off to the side with his hand radio.

"Sir, the Commander is on his way."

A minute later the Commander appeared at the gangway.

"Permission to come aboard, Commander?"

"Yes, of course Ambassador! Is this official business or a social call?"

I smiled, "Social, absolutely! I apologize for the security detail. War Zone and all that."

I handed the gallon bag of specialty, just ground, coffee to him and said, "I just wanted to formally invite you and your XO to dinner tonight and tomorrow night at the Embassy. It is casual dress and time is set at 1730 hours local."

"I am so sorry, Ambassador, but I have a Captain's Mast set up for that time and must respectfully decline."

I raised an eyebrow, "I suggest you mention this to Captain Hillibrand before you make that your final word, Commander. See you at 1730. Don't be late."

With that we left to visit the other ships to invite them to dinner. When we hit the submarine we were met by none other than Captain Bill Barnikie. Barnacle Bill met us on the top of the sub and gave us permission to board.

I gave the Captain a firm handshake, "Captain, dinner both nights, 1730, bring your XO, casual dress." I handed him a gallon bag of the coffee and he smiled, "We will be there with bells on! Thanks for the coffee!"

We had some small talk and after a cordial meeting we saw the other two Commanders. Evidently the first one had spread the word that dinner was not optional after being dressed down by Fleet Captain Hillibrand so things went very smoothly.

****

Immediately after the invitations, SEAL Team Bravo Squad boarded the chopper with Bella, dad, and I, and with the two Apaches in cover formation, we rode to the Presidential Palace where the 5 crime boss bodies were lying on their funeral pyres. SEAL Team Alpha Squad had set up at daybreak to cover the area with two fully armed Predators as well as the Deep Look satellite and the area was deemed secure.

Upon landing and the Apaches taking up station in wide circles around the staging area, people began to gather and after about 30 minutes, Bella took to the impromptu stage and spoke into a microphone.

"My dearest people of Mexico! I am Lady Isabella de Sousa, wife of the late President. I stand before you today as we celebrate our freedom from tyranny and criminal control of our dear country! Behind me you see the funeral pyres of the 5 criminal families who have ruled our fine country with an iron fist!"

"No more will crime be ignored by the courts if you are a wealthy citizen!"

"No more will wives be 'taken' as I was and their families murdered so some crime family boss can forcefully take them as their wife!"

"No more will crime be tolerated as a viable career in our communities!"

As Bella hit a button and all five pyres began to burn, "As these men's souls are burning in hell, so shall their bodies burn today as a symbol of our great country turning its back on their criminal enterprises!"

"Today we look to the future! Those of you who wish to participate in that future please call the number or visit the website below this video as it is displayed on your television sets this afternoon and tomorrow. We need laborers, police officers, judges, politicians, loggers, heavy machinery operators, concrete workers, brick layers, plumbers, electricians, job site food workers, project managers and more! Even if you used crime as a means for employment and have decided to turn over a new leaf, you can find a job helping your country move into a future with promise."

"I know there will be Americans here to help for the short term, but there is a hire Mexicans first policy so let nothing stand in your way to find your place in the future of our beloved country!"

When our government has been duly elected and is stable, the Americans will leave. Also, I have invited the United Nations to oversee our elections so you can have faith in fair and free elections. Food banks are up and coverage is expanding for those in immediate need as well."

"Immediately after work forces are developed and trained, we will begin to upgrade our power grid generation to clean energy, build our state of the art schools, train police officers, train judges, and vet those running for political office. We will not prevent anyone from running for office, but we will provide full background checks on all those running for city and federal government. The plan is to begin all those projects within 4 weeks time so get your applications in as soon as possible for those positions!"

"Finally: I appeal to you all, as a fellow victim of crime in our streets...No: I beg you my fellow citizens, help me eradicate the criminals in our neighborhoods and from our streets. We no longer have to live with that pariah on our society! If you witness crime, pick up your free phone and call the number to report it."

Pointing to the now fully engulfed funeral pyres Bella exclaimed with fiery passion: "The past is dead and buried! Long live the future of Mexico! Long live the future of our citizens! Long live prosperity!"

To mounting and raucous clamor in support of her speech, Bella moved off the stadium and began to walk among the crowd giving hugs and shaking hands...much to SEAL Team Bravo's chagrin. One man stood to each side of her and another two behind her ready to cover her if she were to receive incoming fire. Luckily, it was so impromptu, no one had anything planned nor were they able to execute it if they had.

****

"FUCK! Alpha Team this is Alpha Leader! Concentrate on a five person deep circle around Bella! Hit anything that you have verified with a weapon!"

Both snipers responded, "Copy that Alpha Leader! Five person radius, eliminate threats."

"Bravo Team this is Bravo Team Leader! I want a five person semi-circle around Bella with three men creating a corridor ahead of her so we don't lose her in the crowd! Be forceful but as polite as you can be. Use your CHI to take out any threats you find. Move!"

Bravo Team then formed a protective halo around Bella while giving her an open front for her to interact with the crowd. After Bravo team set up around Bella he continued, "make a circle over to the helicopter and lets get her on it. Don't act like it is a rush job but let's get her clear of this ASAP!"

"Roger Bravo Leader, edging towards the chopper."

Dad and I headed to the chopper to clear everyone away and when we did I got hold of Heavylift, "Rotors are clear, prepare to disembark on my command."

"Roger that Ambassador!" "Batgirl, Ladyhawk, position for cover formation as we lift and leave the area."

"We copy Heavylift, we got your ass on liftoff as you egress."

The three Team members opening a corridor were using hand motions to direct the crowd to part and politely assisting those who had difficulty, all the while on high alert for threats. When they made it to the chopper Bravo Team leader got on all fours and three SEALS jumped inside. One turned to give Bella a hand and the other two positioned themselves to close in behind her as she entered. When Bella took the hand two seals stepped up with her and closed in behind her, quickly assisting her into the chopper and giving her maximum cover.

Dad and I then jumped in and helped the LT into the chopper. "Heavylift! We are secure! Get us out of here!"

Heavylift didn't even respond. He immediately gave full thrust to the rotors and we took off as he banked the chopper to cover the open doorway.

The two Apache pilots actually flew sideways, facing each other, on each side of our chopper to continue providing cover for us. I made a note to mention everyone's prowess up the chain of command.

Dad then smiled to Bella and after putting a headset on her he chuckled, "Well daughter, you damn sure know how to keep your protection teem on their toes! Perhaps, if you are planning something like that in the future, we can get a heads up? There are a lot of different safety measures we can incorporate if we know ahead of time. Okay?"

Rusthemod
Rusthemod
483 Followers