Standing in for Dad Ch. 33

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bella's eyes got big, "I am so sorry! I just reacted to the heat of the moment and didn't consider the consequences!"

SEAL Team Bravo's LT then spoke up, "No recrimination, Bella. But when you do something like that you put yourself and everyone around you in danger. It is my job to make sure everyone, including my Team, gets home alive. When we have advanced notice we can make plans that give us a hell of an advantage should the shit hit the fan."

When we landed on the dock, Bella insisted on getting out first. She then hugged and apologized to each and every person on her detail, including the pilots saying versions of, "I am so sorry I acted impulsively and put everyone in potential danger. Thank you so much for being my heroes and protecting me from myself."

Later that day, a shipment for Bella was delivered and she called in all the SEAL Team members including Ladyhawk, Batgirl, Heavylift, and their crews. She gave each of them a numbered wooden and hinged case and began her presentation.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, I have a special gift I would like to bestow upon you all. I ordered these when we were last in Washington and, well, I got just enough for you all to have one."

Everyone opened their boxes and found a knife in a black semi locking Kevlar belt sheath. These are fighting knives made with the KA-BAR profile; with some notable changes. The knives sport a hollowed out tubular handle covered in a thin 100 pound test black nylon braid and sporting a screw in pommel for precise balance. These are one of a kind pieces never before made and will not be made again."

"The metal is formed as a one piece knife created with approximately 3,000 layers of Silicon carbide fibers that have been doped with Boron and then heat treated to extreme temperatures to sinter the metal into a knife with Damascus style layers. You will note the blade has been laser cut sketonized to some degree to make it lighter and to prevent suction when used as a weapon. Diamond is the only comparable substance for hardness and the layering provides for exceptional torsion strength as well as adding to the durability of the edge."

"The knife is then shaped and polished with diamond dust and the metal is coated with a black Molybdenum Disulfide baked on finish. The knives were then precision sharpened to an 18 degree edge, literally making them razor sharp. Inside the handle you have fishing line, a hook, waterproof matches, a tungsten steel wire saw, a pair of thin steel snares, and a compass which is built into the pommel with two key rings residing between the handle and the pommel."

Everyone was really excited to get them and expressed their appreciation. One of the men carefully slid his knife edge over his hairy arm and it literally glided through the hair like it was moving through melted butter, leaving him smoothly shaven.

Heavylift said, "This is a wonderful gift, Bella. Thank you very much. It shall become a family heirloom."

Bella responded, "By accepting the gift you honor the giver."

****

Everyone arrived at 1730 sharp, even Commander Petritch and his XO. Captain Barnes gave everyone a tour of the Yacht and we convened on the owner's deck for dinner. Barbara, Leesie, DD, Beth, Walsh, Cathy, and Sue all decided to wear flowered short skirts and halter tops to dinner, much to the delight of the officers present.

As we sat, Commander Petritch mentioned, "Ambassador, I wish to thank you for not taking us out when we challenged you. It is rather obvious to me now we were outmatched. I hope you can realize nothing like that is done without oversight and can see your way to forgiving my actions."

"Commander Petritch, all that is understood and dealt with and is water under the bridge. Let's let it go and enjoy ourselves with the fine meal our Chef has provided!"

Commander Petritch raised his Bloody Mary in toast, "To new beginnings!"

Everyone joined in and the conversation quickly devolved to the standard military conversations which included how I was able to obtain such state of the art weapons and the customary response of it being over everyone's pay grade and the now expected question, "Who the hell are you people?" (To which the crew chuckled.)

Dinner was succulent: oven baked Boston Butt sporting a very crispy top crust with minced garlic, sea salt, and fresh ground peppercorns. Accompanying the roast were iceberg lettuce wedges with crumbled and smoked bacon, goat cheese, apple pieces, chopped walnuts, red onion, and a home made Greek seasoned dressing with olive oil and aged balsamic vinegar. We also enjoyed twice baked potatoes with sour cream, chives, shredded aged and smoked Gouda cheese, fresh butter, sea salt, and fresh ground peppercorns.

The wine of the evening was a 2017 Lieser Niederberg Helden Riesling Trockenbeerenauslese which was a shiny, bright and piquant TBA that combined concentration (grapefruit aromas) with purity, finesse and "mineral" freshness. Lush and round on the palate, it was a noble, textured, raisiny, fresh and elegant Riesling TBA with a long, stimulating finish with wholemeal bread or pumpernickel flavors. It was a generous, soft but precise, lemon-fresh and salty-piquant Riesling of great class and style and really mated the 'earthy' roast and potatoes together with the fruity and nutty salad.

After dinner, Bella provided each guest with a bottle of her singular Tequila with Commander Petritch being very appreciative, "Lady Isabella, this is a wonderful gift, but alcohol is not allowed on US Naval Vessels. I am so sorry."

I then spoke up with a smile on my face, "Commander, are you aware that no one in the Navy has ever been prosecuted for following a direct order from their superior?"

"Yes Ambassador, as long as following that order does not bring equipment or personnel to harm."

"Then you have a direct order from the overall commander in-situ to accept the Lady Isabella's gift in order to not create an international incident brought on by the disrespect of non-acceptance."

Petritch smiled, "Far be it from me to want to commit a second such infraction, Sir!"

With a nod from Captain Barnes, another bottle was produced and chilled Tequila shots were distributed before we broke up the dinner to go down to the third deck. "Mariners, I need to inform you that this private Yacht is a free use yacht and also, when not on duty, a clothing optional yacht. You are all designated as off duty, and what happens on this Yacht stays on this Yacht. We have poker tables, pool tables, slots, and an open bar so make yourselves at home. Get laid if you want, get sloppy drunk if you like, and enjoy the games."

With that announcement Dad and I handed out some money to play with and all the women stripped and grabbed one or two of the guests before everyone made their way down to deck three for some fun.

Bella had grabbed Barnikie and led him up to the 4th deck where they got in the pool. "Captain, I want to thank you for saving our lives. I have been told how you not only sunk a Chinese submarine but also knocked out two torpedoes headed for our yacht."

"I have a good crew, M'Lady."

"And they have a good Captain." she replied as she wrapped herself around him. Bella gave the Captain a series of sensual kisses which had the desired effect. Bella could feel the head of his cock between her thighs in the water. It was hot and hard, rubbing against her clit as they slowly bobbed in the pool.

The two of them were doing some serious heavy petting and after a few minutes Bella leaned back and looked Barnikie in the eye as she whispered, "Put it inside me, please. I want to feel the heat of your rock hard cock inside my wet cunt."

She softly stroked his nipples, tweaking them as she continued, "I am the richest woman in the world, leader of an entire country; and I want you to take me. I want you to cum inside me. Claim my pussy for your pleasure my Captain."

The Captain felt Beth line up the tip of his throbbing cock and he slowly lowered her onto him, reveling in her heat and wetness. She was an absolutely stunningly beautiful and exotic woman and she was asking him for his seed. The thrill almost had him over the edge as he bottomed out inside her. He held her still for a moment, enjoying the feel of her sex surrounding his manhood.

It was at that point he began to feel Lady Isabella begin to use her Kegel muscles to massage the head of his cock as he stayed balls deep in her hot sex. It felt amazing. She was clamping down on the head of his cock and massaging the ridge and underneath at the Y simultaneously, making him moan and groan as he did his best to hold off his climax.

"Baby, you feel amazing!" He whispered as he laid her back so he could suckle her nipples as she continued to massage his cock.

Bella's clit was firmly nestled at the junction where her man's cock met his pubic bone and as she used her inner muscles to massage him it also slightly rubbed her clit against him, sending shivers up her spine. "Your cock feels so good inside me. When we cum I want us to open our eyes to one another so we can see inside. Can you be vulnerable with me my Captain?"

"Yes." was all he was able to say as he lost himself in her sensual embrace. Holding each other close they kissed each other's necks, each other's nipples, each other's lips. Deep, passionate kisses full of longing.

Bella kept them both on the edge for about ten minutes. By that time they both were thrumming and breathing heavily when he asked her, no begged her, to let him cum. Bella held his head in her hands as she smiled and locked eyes with her Captain as she worked them both to a climax. She felt his cock get thicker just as she began her climb and they both came as they looked deeply into each other's souls through each others eyes....letting their lover in to see their vulnerability.

This had the effect of lengthening their climaxes and it took a bit for the two of them to come down.

After he caught his breath he whispered, "My Lady, that was the best, most sensual sex I think I have ever had. Thank you!"

Beth giggled and kissed his nose, "MMM, it was wonderful for me, too. I am so thankful my Master gave me permission to play with you."

Startled, Captain Barnikie asked, "You have a Master?"

Beth smiled, "Yes, he is Captain Barnes."

Barnikie was apprehensive, "I hope he is not going to be angry."

Beth smiled, "Nonsense! He was wanting to have sex with Harry's wife, Sue. I understand she has the smoothest pussy on the Yacht...at least that is what all the men say. You should have sex with her yourself. She is very, very good."

"If she is any better than you are she will kill me!"

Beth laughed and hugged him, "You really are a sweet man. I am so glad we were able to get together." She then smiled and asked, "You ready to join the others on deck three for some more fun?"

Reluctantly, he lifted her off his now semi hard cock, kissing her deeply as their sexes parted under water.

As the pair got out of the pool, Captain Barnikie dried off and was about to put on his clothes when Beth stopped him. "Unless you feel you must, you will be out of place downstairs as I am sure everyone is nude on the third deck."

He thought about it for a moment and figured, "What the hell." and left his clothes folded over the back of a lounger by the pool. The two walked hand-in-hand to the elevator as the Captain thought to himself, 'Barnes is one helluva lucky man.'

Upon reaching the entertainment deck Barnikie saw that indeed everyone was nude and having a great time on the slots, pinball, playing cards, or to his amazement, naked volleyball. It was explained to him by some watching the eye candy that it was pussies vs cocks in volleyball. The winning team getting to pick their sex partner from the other team.

The women were not playing fair, bending over and showing their bare pussies and clenching asses as the guys were trying to play. It was a close game until game point when Cathy fed the ball to Walsh who was at the net. Walsh did a flying loop kick and literally knocked one of the SEALS on his ass with her shot, winning the game.

The ladies all jumped for joy, making for some serious eye candy, and then immediately ran over to the guy's side and laid them down on the floor, taking them right then and there in cowgirl fashion. Walsh went to the SEAL she had knocked over and wrapped him in her arms, "Sorry about that, big guy, let me make that up to you." She grabbed his hard cock, lifted her left leg over his shoulder, and slipped him inside as they were both standing.

Somehow, I don't think he minded having been knocked to the floor.

****

The next day, each of the ship commanders rotated their skeleton crews so everyone could have a day of shore leave. Come to find out, one of the enterprising vendors and the port/base had gotten wind of an opportunity and decided to set up a set of cubicles where women could ply their wares to lusty mariners.

The switchboard for calls for crimes began to light up and soon special operators were dealing with the perpetrators. Many of them were stupid and fired on the operators and were quickly dispatched. Everything was videotaped so there was no question as to who was the one initiating the gun fights. After a few days, the calls dropped off dramatically...as I expected they would.

Additionally, the clearinghouse for those wanting jobs quickly wound up to full capacity as the job positions Bella and specific job site operations managers had developed and organizing the different groups was moving at light speed.

Within just a few days bars and prostitution exploded along the waterfront. The women and men were happy making money hand over fist, the naval personnel were happy to pay for their services, the vendors were happy to be making money, and soon, ships were begging for shore leave.

Bella made sure there were regular medical checkups, that the distribution of money was equitable, and that every woman had access to planned parenthood pharmaceuticals. She also instituted regular inspections to ensure the establishments were clean and age restrictions were strictly adhered to (It only took one of them being shut down for a day after being caught in violation for them and others to adhere to the rules and make sure their workers were clean and of proper age).

Surprisingly, most everyone behaved. I put that squarely on the ship commanders as they told their sailors that any issues brought to their attention meant the ship was no longer in the cue for shore leave. For that reason, fights in the Bars were shut down just as quickly as they started and everyone was chilled out before the Military Police could respond and the sex workers were treated with a modicum of respect...which was just fine by all concerned.

Within weeks infrastructure plans were being implemented, power lines were being laid, sites for energy creation were selected and materials began to arrive on site. The scale of the projects were immense and rather daunting. Thankfully, Bella and her advisors had set up a system of reporting and tracking that quickly caught those involved in theft or other illegal ventures and soon the word got out. After two months everything was working like clockwork.

Two weeks after Operation Chili Pepper kicked off, Bella and I were put through a crash course in preparation before being put in the back seat of a pair of F/A-18 Block III Super Hornets and launched off the Aircraft Carrier with a full escort. After a few high speed maneuvers that left both of us breathless, we headed out at high speed to a KC-46 to refuel just south of New Orleans, LA and then took off like bats out of hell for Washington D.C.

"We are approaching Atlanta KATL airspace Harry, want to check in and fuck with ATC?"

I laughed, "That could be fun. What frequency?"

"119.5, have them verify altitude, speed, and heading."

"KATL Tower this is F/A 18 Military Flight Group entering your airspace from 220 degrees true at 49,000 feet. Destination is IAD, heading is zero-eight-zero true. Advise any traffic at our altitude, heading, and current airspeed. Over."

"Military Flight Group, KATL Tower, we have no such group on our radar, confirm speed, altitude, and heading, over."

"KATL Tower, Military Flight Group, Confirmed speed is 15 zero-zero knots, altitude is 49 zero-zero-zero feet, heading is zero-eight-zero true. Over."

"Military Flight Group, KATL Tower, we show no contacts matching those parameters. Maintain altitude and heading until you clear KATL airspace. Flight path is clear, Over."

"Motherfucking stealth aircraft fucking with my traffic patterns," the ATC grumbled over an open mike.

"KATL Tower, Military Flight Group, we are clearing your airspace. You have an open mike, Over."

After about two seconds, "Military Flight Group, KATL Tower. Roger open mike. Apologies. Over."

Every pilot on that frequency in Atlanta airspace was laughing their ass off.

Beth came over the flight coms, "Harry, you are such a bad boy!"

I smiled and responded, "I know, right?"

****

When we landed Bella and I were handed formal outfits that came with a note from Sue: 'Don't ask, just put them on. Bella, I included some light makeup for you should you wish'. I also had a note we had reservations for the Louisa Adams room of the Riggs Luxury Hotel in D.C. And a private table reserved for 9:00 that seats 10 at their Cafe.

We were escorted to a private room where we could dress and the Secret Service picked us up and drove us through a crowd who were cheering as we passed. "Bull! Good to see you again my friend!"

"Good to see you as well, Harry! By the way, the Missus wanted me to let you know the fun time we all had at the house was a big hit. And the fact you are now a National Hero several times over just makes it all even better! She is the Social Queen of the Beltway and she loves it!"

I laughed, "I am so glad she is enjoying herself. Get her to come by The Riggs for dinner at 9:00 this evening and please have her invite one couple in her social circle. We have reservations for the Cafe as well as one of their First Lady's rooms for the evening.

Bull chuckled and I asked what was humorous and he said, "I am getting laid this afternoon after I tell her that. You know that, right?"

I laughed again and said, "Glad to be of service my friend. Tell her I would be quite put out if I didn't have the pleasure of eating her pussy this evening in front of her friends. You can tell her also that the Lady Isabella de Souza, the current ruler of Mexico will be there as well and I will introduce her."

Bull looked into the rear view mirror at Bella and nodded, "Well met M'Lady."

Bella scoffed, "Any friend of Harry's is a friend of mine, call me Bella if I may call you Bull?"

"Bull it is," he said with a big smile.

"Your wife must be quite the woman to be able to hold onto a man such as yourself."

Bull smiled, "Thank you for the compliment, Bella; and yes she is one hell of a woman."

Bull looked back at me, "I hope you know there is going to be a huge press corps greeting you when you get out of the car. Do you want to talk to them?"

"Sure! How about you, Bella?"

"Thank you for the heads up Bull. Yes, Harry, I think I can manage."

We pulled in to the front of the Capitol Building and the place was packed with press. I was a bit surprised it was not at the White House. A podium was set up on the top steps and security made a hole for us. The Chairman of the Joint Chiefs was there and as Bella and I got there he finished what he was saying and introduced me as, "The boy wonder who single handedly won a 30 minute war."

"Thank you Sir. However," I turned to the press, "I did not win this war. My father gave me the good sense to let the professionals do their job. It is the professionalism of the Officer Corps as well as the enlisted leaders of all the services who pulled off this amazing victory. I would love to stand before you and take credit, but the only thing truly credited to me is the loss of 20 brave soldiers who died serving their country. That weighs heavily on my heart today."