Standing in for His Wife

Story Info
Guy's first meeting with a crossdresser.
1.3k words
4.37
15.7k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leeanna19
leeanna19
671 Followers

I had driven to Dave's house to apologise. I was meant to meet him at his house and dress a Saraha. His wife was away with the kids in Spain so he had a free house for a week. The problem was my car had broken down. All my stuff was in the boot.

I was in a lone car and all I had was my fishing gear. I had thought of getting my box out of the boot but did not want to risk my wife seeing it.

I stood at his door.

"You can go upstairs and change Leeanna. Hang on where are your clothes?"

I explained, but I could see he was disappointed. He invited me in for a beer.

"I want to try being with a guy but I'm not ready for full-on gay sex. Do you understand?" He said.

"Oh yes absolutely, I'm the same. I can only go with a guy when I'm dressed as a woman. No clothes, so we stuffed, or rather I'm not."

"Hang on, I think we can sort that out. Follow me."

I followed him to his bathroom. There was a large clothes hamper full of dirty washing. He rummaged through and came out with a handful of silk, lace, and nylon.

He separated a pair of french cut silky knickers. They were smooth satin with white lace around the legs.

"You can wear these, she'll never know. I don't think they're too dirty."

He shoved them under my nose. I breathed in the sweet smell of his wife's pussy. I took them from him and looked inside. The crotch looked damp with small streaks of cum. His or hers?

He gave me some flesh-coloured tights and a black lacy bra.

"This is what she wore last night before she left for the airport."

"Did you fuck her before she left?"

"Yeah, why?"

"No reason. I'll get changed. See you in the bedroom in 10 minutes. "

I was going to wear his wife's clothes. The same clothes that he had fucked her in last night. He was going to fuck me on the same bed.

For some reason that really turned me on. I was going to be his substitute wife.

I pulled on the knickers first. As I drew them up my legs the white lace tickled my thighs. I shivered.

I pulled them up nice and tight. I could feel the damp patch under my balls. My small cock sprang into life. The sticky feeling was caused by a mixture of his and his wife's cum. I hoped to be adding to that soon.

I struggled with the bra, she had a smaller chest than me. I finally got my moobs nestled in the silky cups. My nipples were rock hard. I spent a few moments rubbing and pinching them. My hand drifted to my cock. I slowly wanked it through the silk.

No! I had a guy in the next room to do this. I picked up the tights. I couldn't resist sniffing the crotch. That same sexy smell mixed with the distinct smell of nylon.

I slipped into them and smoothed them up my legs. Knowing a short while ago his wife was wearing them added to the thrill. I was just about to take her place in her bed.

I opened the door to the bedroom. Dave was on top of the bed slowly stroking his cock. His cock was cut and around 8 inches. It was only semi-erect.

I lay next to him on my back. He turned on his side and his right hand moved down my stomach to the front of my tights. He traced the outline of my cock with his fingers.

I sighed. He was taking it slowly, he had never touched another man's cock before. He rubbed the length of my small cock with the palm of his hand. I whimpered. If you have never had your cock rubbed through silk and nylon, you really must try it. It feels incredible.

His hand moved up to my bra. He caressed my nipples through the nylon. My hand sought his now rock-hard cock. I felt its impressive weight in my hand. His wife must love this. I thought.

He pulled my bra down to expose my chest. His mouth found my nipple. He sucked and tickled it with his tongue.

Oh god, it felt good! I wanted him now. Reluctantly I pulled away and slipped down the bed until I was level with his wonderful cock. The cock that had been inside the owner of the knickers I was wearing less than 24 hours ago.

My head went down to his balls. I gently licked and kissed them while Dave moaned.

I gently took each of his balls into my mouth and very carefully sucked them. I knew this hurts if it is not done right.

All this was teasing him. The best feeling is when a soft mouth engulfs your cock. I wanted to make him beg.

I slowly licked up his shaft until I got to the head. I swirled around the whole of the head with the tip of my tongue.

He smelt clean and fresh. I can't go down on a smelly guy, it makes me want to heave.

In a small way, I wished his cock still smelled of his wife's pussy. I'm a kinky bitch like that.

I pulled away.

"Please, come on please, don't stop."

"Why so desperate Dave? You must have had a blowjob last night?"

"Are you fucking kidding? There is something they put in wedding cakes that makes women hate giving them. "

I laughed. It was the same with me. If only women realised how much power they had when a man's cock is in their mouth. A man will agree to almost anything for regualr blowjobs.

I kissed the head of his cock. Slowly my fire engine red glossy lips parted, and I slowly engulfed as much of his cock as I could fit.

"Oh my goddd! I forgot how good that feels." He said

I knew how good it feels I thought. Only a man know how a cock should be treated.

I slowly moved my mouth up the shaft. When I was halfway up I used my tongue on his frenulum. I sucked while I did this. I don't just suck. I tickle while I do it.

"Oh, what are you doing to me? You bitch that feels so fucking good."

I would have smiled but I had my mouth full.

I used my index fingers to stroke the length of his shaft in time with my head bobbing up and down his cock.

This made it feel like his whole cock was getting sucked. I kept tickling his helmet on the upstrokes.

He groaned and his eyes rolled back in his head.

"I going to."

Suddenly his cock seemed to get larger and harder. he erupted into my mouth. His cum hit the back of my throat causing me to cough. I swallowed what I could and cleaned up the rest with a tissue. I saw my reflection in the mirror. A guy with short hair wearing smeared lipstick. His wife's lipstick.

I felt like a dirty slut. I was loving it. I lay next to him on the bed.

"That was so good, That was the best blowjob I've had in years."

Probably the only blowjob. I thought.

"You don't have to go yet do you? It's only morning still."

"I can hang around for a few more hours, see what comes up"

I squeezed his flaccid cock as I said that..

I turned away from him and he spooned me. His right hand reached around and started to play with my cock through the silky knickers.

"Oh, that feels good, Keep that up and I'll stay."

leeanna19
leeanna19
671 Followers