All Comments on 'Standing Room Only (2023 Redux)'

by PrincessArianrhod

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
MigbirdMigbird8 months ago

Read and as I recall liked the original. Actually hoped to find original to draw comparison, but not necessary. Loved the way you started and ended this piece — mother and sassy daughter at both ends. What transpired between opening and closing was delightfully erotic. Loved the teasing, anonymity and the intense cubicle sex with the woman with no name. Then on the return journey somebody had a name and the rest is getting to know each is a passionately intimate way so well crafted. The daughters last line: “And believe me, from the look of the both of you, you're in up to your eyes." Captured it. Really enjoy your storylines and characters — creativity sustained across variety.

Ravey19Ravey198 months ago

Good story, so much in such a short piece.

AliceGeeAliceGee8 months ago

Thoroughly enjoyed the story and it was very erotic. I can dimly remember the original but cannot recall how it ended but that is no problem because this ending is perfect. Five stars.

redlion75redlion758 months ago

Wish it was extended to after the first time

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Nice! Chance of a chapter 2 with Eleanor joining?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Lovely indeed. Having heard horror stories from female friends of what can happen on crowded trains (especially one in Indonesia where there were fewer social "rules" about contact), this was a delightful occasion where the initial touching led to intimate acceptance and a future passionate liaison for the two women. I agree with Migbird below that the the presence of daughter Eleanor was a sweet bookend to the adventure. We need more from you. "Nature vs. Nurture" and "Table for Four" are two of my all time favorites.

charlie4858charlie48588 months ago

Wow, a wonderful journey. Thank you for your imagination and skill.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Marvelous.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This is beautiful

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Fantastic storie. It was good if a develompment of that storie.

mrhunkmrhunk8 months ago

I concur, part 2 with Eleanor is a must! Something about her cheeky flirting needs to be explored! Waiting eagerly for that!

UncertainTUncertainT8 months ago

A lovely, lovely story.

AltissimusAltissimus7 months ago

Still a fav, nice to have a reason to re-read. 5 stars, 'course.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Fantastic storie , more develompment please .

I love the details and your imagination , congratulations.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Stunning! A great story, written mistressfully 😀

I caught myself gasping at the conjoined g-strings, something I never knew I needed to know about 😀

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissy5 months ago

Expect the unexpected and the world will be brighter ….. truthfully to the point ….. and words are not needed as mostly they forming misunderstandings ….. just kiss and enjoy ….. perfect

💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝✨☘️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous