Stanley Steamer Ch. 02: Lorna & Babs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hypoxia
Hypoxia
937 Followers

Then Stanley pulled her away and said, "Time to dry now." We escaped.

"Oh please, please," Anny begged. "Please let me be with you."

And that is how I found myself in bed with Anny eagerly licking me, and her hands fondling my bulging breasts and belly while her ass was in the air, and Stanley was soundly fucking into her and jolting me. We shifted. Anny bounced on Stanley's cock and dreamily sucked my overloaded breasts while Stanley's tongue tortured my clitoris as I sat on his lips. And then both of them nursed on me and rubbed my belly and slid fingers into me and made me oh so happy.

Crazy people can be fun. But there is a rule: Do not go to bed with anyone with more problems than you. Maybe Anny did not have more problems but different ones. Anyway, I did not mind eating her succulent red pussy, first with Stanley standing beside her with his cock between her rosy oral lips and down her bulging throat, and then with my ass in the air and my tits and belly roiling, and Stanley steaming in and out of me, in and out, another delightful cock session, his meat and my pussy meeting for mutual pleasure, oh fuck.

Night snuck past and evaporated into dawn. It was time for more of life.

I was disturbed during the night by mouths sucking at my neck and boobs and belly and pussy and feet and wherever. The toe-sucking felt good. So did most of the other slurps. It all felt good! Oral attention is nice. But I need my sleep.

Morning at Rancho Relaxo. Everyone gets up to pee. Nobody can quite sleep again. Strong coffee, orange juice, more custom breakfast burritos, more fine coffee. SOME of us need to be somewhat alert today. I need to ride home - on asphalt this time, not bumpy dirt. Anny needs a lift to the med center. Stanley probably needs a day off. Isn't he drained dry yet?

"Hey Stanley, that database thing. Maybe I should come back tomorrow?"

"I already burnt a data disc for you. It's in your daypack next to Kwame's."

Anny demanded a goodbye kiss from me. It turned into a 69 session with my belly pressing into her and our tongues and lips drawing long low moans. I had to, I just had to! My hellfire hormones made me do it! I have had worse good-byes, much worse.

Stanley fucked her sweet pussy from behind, rocking our rhythm, when we rolled over and she was carefully on top and exposed. I licked her clitoris and drank his jizm as it spilled from within her. I sucked her pussy clean. Then she turned to kiss me.

"Good-bye. Will I ever see you again?"

"You have my number. I may look different next time. Just don't get yourself or your friends injured or sick then. That always slows things down."

Stanley drove Anny in silent Heidi to return to the med center and her transport homeward. I donned my denims and helmet, kicked the little dirt bike into its noisy state, and headed back home.

I hoped I had the data to finish my paper.

Next: It is Frieda's turn.

Author's note: This story by Hypoxia is Smurf is copyright (c) 2018. I tried to get most factual details but so what? My eyes are shot but I think I caught most typos. This is part two of three; the already-finished finale will post very soon. Well, maybe that will be the finale, but who knows? If you like this tale, join the 1% and VOTE!

Hypoxia
Hypoxia
937 Followers