Star Haze

Story Info
Non humanoid planet sure, but not uninhabited.
4k words
4.45
18.9k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shit." Kara pulled at the steaming and twisted metal handle for the manual override controlling the pod ceiling. Waiting until it had cooled, she tugged at the handle once again and split open the top metal hatch for her escape pod. "Hope the other members of the Deva got out in better pods than I did." She grumbled, leaning back and kicking at blockage that had accumulated on her pods outer surface. When the strange buildup chipped away from her strikes, she grabbed the handles on either side of the hatch and pulled herself towards the exit. For two days she drifted from the battle damaged ship before her pod was pulled into orbit of Vazlera two.

Two days of sleeping in her chair, using embarrassing ways to go to the restroom and ejecting it from the pods side, and wondering if she might see anyone else's pod. The Deva wasn't exactly a warship, but when its crew became overwhelmed with fires and breached hull, she was among the few who even made it off her deck. Shipping out with the Deva over a year ago meant she was light-years from any civilization, especially any human one, and the best she coule do would be to set up a shelter and await rescue.

Vazlera two had a rich and blood red tinted atmosphere, and strange blue soil. The colors made Kara pause and adjust to what she was looking at. Hues she hadn't seen before on other planetoids were vibrantly shining in the sun. Early scans on entry indicated no sign of intelligent life, but the planet was densely populated with various species of unique animals and plants. Procuring her emergency synthesizer, she unfolded the box and placed it at an angle so it could soak up as much sun as possible. Given a few hours, it could slowly piece together a filtering straw, capable of handling most forms of water and its potential contamination.

Kara took stock of her landmarks, and quickly set out to look for shelter and water. If need be, she could synthesize a crude weapon next for hunting, and a tool for basic crafting. She crossed the rolling hills of the strange planet swiftly, her boots cushioned by the iridescent grass that shifted colors in the sunlight and the breeze. When she came across a small river, she took a note of how many minutes it took her to walk towards it, and returned the way she came. The first thing she smelled was smoke from the pod as she got to the top of the last hill in her path.

Towards the sky her pod spat flame smoke as it burned and smoldered in the upturned dirt. "Fucking fantastic." She threw her arms up angrily, running to her synthesizer and picking it up. With water located, she went back towards the small river running through the hills in hopes of finding or constructing a shelter. Her uniform was tarnished, dirty, and even bloodstained from crewman she tried to push back out of her mind. Kara tried to keep positive as she traversed the land, and just ten minutes out from the river she located an oddly circular cave she could shelter in for the night.

Like a large cylinder had been shot into the ground and propped on its side, the mouth of the cave opened with dotted patterns, and a sweet smell. Propping her synthesizer outside, she tapped the front of her suit above her left shoulder, and slowly it started a soft and neon like bioluminescent glow from her torso. The light let her see pretty well, and with nothing better to do than watch her ship burn, she started a slow exploration of the cave.

Rounding corners and curves one by one she depended more and more on her jacket to light the way, curious of the appealing smell that drew her deeper into the rock. To Kara, the smell that called was one she could only get back on Earth, one of a campfire roasting s'mores, and the forest she grew up next to. The adrenaline in her blood hadn't thinned out completely from the crash, so with a good pace she descended a kilometer into the cave. All forward progress stopped when she heard the the first wet squash of something under her feet. Stopping and looking down, she couldn't make out what was on the floor, and to examine it, she squatted, her eyes squinting curiously.

A long and wavy leaf like seaweed, but a deep blue in hue, had let out a jet of its insides when she stepped on it accidentally, the fluid covering her boots. "Sorry little guy. I didn't mean to come in here and hurt your leaves." She held a hand out and stroked the leaf, which to her surprise seemed to puff back up like it was filling with air to recover.

"How pretty!" She smiled to herself at the alien plant life. The lead stretched for over ten feet, and by the light of her jacket she was lead down leaf and towards a large pulsing lotus like flower where it emerged from. "We dont have any native plants like you back home." Kara had stepped carefully so she wouldn't damage the plant any further and poked her head over the tall petals of the flower.

Swirling inside the center of the flower looked like snakes at first, but soon appeared to be independent feeding tubes that moved a sort of gel across the base of the leaves and petals. Curious, Kara leaned closer, her jacket unable to give her enough light to make out all of the details. "Shit!" She yelled, her foot finding a small puddle of the gel that leaked out from the flower. Kara fell headfirst into the center of the flower, her back hitting the feeding tubes like falling into a bramble. Kara was now head to toe covered in the unknown and milky gel, her suit beginning to soak through.

As she tried to stand, she felt her arm tangled in a large mess, and when she looked, she saw more than fifty of the tentacle like feeding tubes that inhabited the center of the flower. At first she tried to gently shake them off, and when she couldn't, leaned over to try and get an idea of how she had already tied herself up. Looking and pulling gently at the tentacles, she tried to find the source of the knot. Gel that dripped from her jacket fell onto the tubes, and slowly it tightened its grip. "What's going on?" She frantically whispered, tugging her arm this time without care for the plant.

Kara couldn't break free, her arm getting pulled down more and more, and she lost all patience. Clawing, scratching, and even punching the tubes, she fought valiantly, ripping into a few of them. From behind her another rose and cracked like a whip, wrapping itself tightly around her other wrist. "You mother-" Kara flailed, trying to jerk her arms away from the mess. The plant only tightened its grip, and pulled her lower. A petal of the plant peeled itself back and let a strange pod like set of lips make itself known, with four distinct and larger tubes starting to droop their way out of the front.

Kicking and fighting, Kara had been to through enough unmonitored transmissions to have a deep fear in her heart. Lonely astronauts with useable bodies were always on the brain of her ship mates, but here she sat with her boots making contact with the four main tentacles, her voice ringing out louder and louder.

"Stop!" She screamed, her arms held down by two of the appendages, freeing the ones that had held her before. The main tentacles seemed to have absolutely no trouble keeping her limbs still. The central arm took hold of her glowing jacket and pulled at it from various angles, its functions trying to work around her odd coverings.

One of the smaller arms had worked it's way under the waist of her jacket, and unsealed her pants with more of its sticky secretion. With it working its way down her suit, she felt the deep blue wriggling tentacle find the end of her pantleg and begin prodding firmly at the material. "Don't you rip my suit you little-" Kara started, her words cut short as she heard the loud rip of her bottoms. As the tentacle looped around to her waist, it tightened and lifted her, ripping like a rope burn through the material.

Kara's thin pants remained, and for the first time the gel made contact with her skin. Soaking quickly, she let out a gasp as her heart beat faster. The gel was almost soothing, her muscles no longer cramping from the fight she was giving back to the creature, but soon, unable to fight at all. Like she had been given a high dose of painkillers, her head filled with bubbles, and her limbs turned into individual rag dolls. One of the armatures wrapped her wrists, and aided the others as she gurgled happily. With another rip, she giggled as her pants were completely removed.

The jacket had a wide enough build that it slipped right off her head, and was thrown to the other side of the tentacle pit. With the dull glow of her clothing, Kara looked down, eager to see it shred her shirt and bra entirely. Kara's heavy and swollen breasts were draped across her like pillows, and as the tentacles pulled away, twitched in anticipation for them to be played with.

All that remained on her was a pair of black panties, soaked completely in the front. She squealed this time with joy when her panties were taken from her and turned into strips of useless fabric. Shifting excitedly, Kara kept hoping to help aim the creature towards her dripping hole. It didnt even hestite to slide a thinner tentacle without warning to the back of her. "Oh fuck!" She screamed as her cervix was brushed. Rising up, the central tentacle dipped itself in the jelly that the creature had in abundance. It prepped, curled itself into a loop, and then inched closer to her teased and desperate slit.

Kara's eyes were half shut as the central tentacle ran in a circle against her pussy like a looping belt. Thick and sticky syrup coated the lips of her rapidly warming slit. "Don't-Don't-Oh god" She panted, her legs spreading uncontrollably. Her words tried to keep a sense of fight in her, but without even a vibrator for the last three years of deep space flight, Kara was giving in quickly. She had tasted the jellys effects when her skin first made contact, and now her personality was warring with the chemicals inside of the syrup.

Sighing heavily and making a mental note to get herself a full exam by the next ship she boarded, she let go. Kara relaxed into the idea of her holes being used and teased mercilessly. The "head" of the tentacle pushed past the lips of her pussy this time seeing as far as it could go inside her. Kara's body was overloaded from the various stimuli, her nipples hardening, and her mouth wishing for someone to face fuck her.

She tried to angle herself with hope that the tentacles might take interest in her ass too, but the tentacle started slamming into her slit harder and harder. Her eyes wide as she stared at the cave ceiling, she let happy moans start to echo through the tunnel system. The tentacles acted as if they knew she was giving in, letting a second one slide side by side into her, moving at the same pace. Still loopy from whatever drug the tentacles smeared up and down her pussy, she lost all sense of direction and time. Minutes turned to hours, while orgasms turned to a constant wave that waxed and waned through her body.

The only way for her to know what she was doing was based on which tentacle was working itself into her, and how many times she had felt large amounts of gel fall out of her pussy and back into the mess of tentacles. The pattern they started working into her with was changing, turning to a more heavy and rough slamming against her. It was like the tentacles wanted to really feel the inner walls of her pussy, or wanted her to have every possible spot inside of her stimulated.

Twitching, her alien friend had ripples run through the entire shaft. Kara didn't care what they did next, as long as they gave her more. In her mind, she was getting the thickest, hardest, and longest pounding known to humankind, and she wasn't about to complain. First a dribble of liquid surprised her as it trickled into her pussy, then a curious shock as she felt a thick rope pump out.

"It's warm!" She happily cooed, her tongue rolling out of her mouth. "Oh god that feels good!" The sloppy fluid coated her inside and out, but as it flowed it started to numb the inner walls of her pussy. "Whuu-" Kara felt pressure at the back of her pussy, and looked down between her legs. Twisting and rotating, the tentacle widened with fluid filling it quickly. A glow started running through the inside of the tentacles veins, showing just how wide it became.

One by one, Kara could see oval shaped figures working their way down the tentacle and approaching her slit. Gasping in horror, she tried to squirm away from the five inch wide egg that stretched her pussy apart as it encountered the resistance of her lips. Kara screamed and moaned, her body unsure how to process such a large and sudden insertion. The numbing agent she thought was cum eased most of her discomfort, but the tentacle pushed diligently against her and wouldn't cease until it was in her. Kara gripped the ground and panted, her body beginning to sweat and work to accept the new object.

With the fluid around the egg she was constantly leaking whatever substance helped move it down the path of the tentacle, and heard a loud pop as it slipped into her pussy. Kara exhaled heavily, her legs shaking, her body more full than it had ever been, and her stomach lightly bulging. Kara thought she was done once the egg was nestled warmly in her, but the tentacle pushed against a new spot, and wriggled against her cervix. "You're not trying to put your egg there are you?" She pleaded.

Slipping the tiniest of tips past her cervix, it started to flow and fill like it had done to bring the egg along, widening her womb just enough to slip it inside. "It wont work! They won't all fit!" She cried out, scared the alien would break her from the inside as it started to deposit the first one all the way inside her. "Please! They wont all fit!" She cried again, now terrified for her life once more. Kara felt a strange and wriggling sensation, and her organs seemed to move either on their own, or in response to the tentacles.

More and more liquid poured inside her, her belly feeling like it would pop like an overfull balloon, but as the tentacle pumped, the eggs pushing past her cervix felt easy, and even a little enjoyable. "How?" She looked down at her stomach that was larger than a beach ball. The pumping continued as more and more eggs took their place in her. "I'm begging you, you're gonna break my body." Just when she felt like she couldn't take another drop of its fluid, the tentacle stopped, and pulled back, with a heavy flow like running water coming from her pussy.

The eggs, the fluid, the jelly, and the sheer smell of the plant leaking into her senses overloaded the biological functions she had. Kara was looking out at the tentacles as if she had rested her head on a pillow, and across from her was the creature that just impregnated her romantically. Giggles, smiles, and a rush of butterflies in her stomach triggered from the oxytocin and dopamine she was force fed. Taking one of the tentacles in her hand, she put it to her lips again and again, kissing it as she whispered thanks unto the alien flower.

Kara wondered if she could even balance anymore, but the tentacles lowered her, and almost tenderly placed her back on the center of the flower so she could walk out. One by one the petals lowered like doors. First she thought she might have to roll to stand up, and then she thought about just staying there forever, but in the back of her mind she remembered the straw she had started crafted before she fell into this madness.

Wiggling her limbs she still felt high, but could move them easily enough. Kara was too drugged to get up for over an hour. She couldn't even see her waist, her probably red and tired pussy, or most of her legs. One of the nearby petals was easy for her to grip onto, her shaking legs slow to let her even sit up. Kara breathed out, her belly rustling as the eggs jostled inside her.

Taking two light stretches, she stumbled her way to standing, putting her hands to her stomach and groaning under the sheer weight of them all. "God I cant wait to do that again." Her stomach growled but this time, it wasn't from the pregnancy. She looked at the tentacles, whispering, "Dont go anyway my love."

Kara took slow steps back through the cave, pausing every now and again to hold her belly and breathe. Taking the freshly made straw, and resetting her synthesizer to fashion an element enduring blanket, she walked, her breasts and pubes openly caressed by the breeze, and knelt by the stream for a well deserved drink. The sex had drained her, and now with the new balance from her engorged belly, she drank as much as she could for whatever came next. On her back, she stared at the sky, and put one hand to her belly.

"He must have food, maybe I can go back and ask him." She mused. "I can't then go hungry." From explorer, to captured and twisted mother, Kara had taken high doses of the gels intoxicants in through her skin, enough that her personality seemed to warp. She looked back at the cave with a smile. "Besides, hes probably worried about me. I should be getting back so he can hold me and his new children." No human had so much as set foot on the planet before Kara, and now in a semi permanent drugged state, she personified the plant that impregnated her.

Unknown to Kara, the plant that was left as a trap to any who came across it had many more chemical effects it would administrator in time to her body, its tested formula able to condition the brains of over a hundred species. Her feet shook as they slowly balanced her steps back into the cave, and nestling herself at the edge of the plant, the petals opened to welcome her back inside its embrace.

***

"Uggfhh." Kara grabbed at the rocks around her, propping herself up at a slight angle and making sure her pussy was close to the ground. "Come on Kara, you can do this." She panted harder and harder, waiting for the next contraction. The labor pain wracked her body wildly and screaming out into the cave only made her own voice come back to her. Kara put her ankles on the outside of thick stalagmites so she could pull at them with her leg strength and keep her position. "Oh fuck what is that?" She practically begged as she felt the hardest contraction yet, her body tensing as she squeezed and pushed. No progress had been made.

Huffing and panting, in the last week her exposure to the chemicals assured her brain that the plant (and childrens father) was next to her, encouraging her labor. "You're right! I can do this!"

She felt the burning and stretching of her hole that grew into an inferno of pain as the first egg neared her labia. Her pain threshold reached new heights as the more formed eggs were now beginning to peak out of her vagina. Kara screamed, her eyes hot with tears. The first egg finally was halfway to sliding out of her, and down went her hands to hold the egg. It was larger than her fist, and slick to the touch, but slowly she pulled first of seven out of her hole, shakily gasping in joy. Setting her baby so it would be disturbed by her motions, she gripped the rock again and screamed as the next one came.

Sweat poured from her skin the more she gave, setting aside her spawn one by one until she was ready for the final push. Her eyes were actively running with tears, her muscles cramping, and her senses overloaded past anything she had felt before. Kara took hold of the rock one last time and pushed with everything she had left inside. Her teeth wanted to crack with how hard she grit them, but for one more egg she continued to cheer herself on, her delusions promising her that the plant was doing the same. Kara felt the last egg start to hit the lips of her hole, and was hoping that once she was done, she could secure them, and rest with her "husband". The last egg came, and Kara started to shed tears of joy. She lifted it like she would look into its eyes and set it next to its siblings, her legs collapsing gratefully.

12