Star Haze

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For a minute she looked down at the pile of eggs with remorse, her seven little alien babies having spent the last week inside her. From the barely formed and rubber like coat they had before, the eggs had fully developed, and some even twitched gently as they sat. Kara's ruined and wide cunt rested finally, the ring around her hole tired and swollen from how much it had endured. She couldn't help but pull herself next to her clutch and warm them by her belly, enjoying the cool cave floor against her sweaty body.

Grabbing her jacket and securing each of them comfortably in the glowing fabric, she walked outside, her hole still casually dripping large amounts of the numbing agent, the eggs lubricant, and her own cum. "Mommys got you."

Taking the synthesized blanket, she wrapped and tied it so her clutch was now secured in a pouch at her belly. She walked back to her jacket and donned it, the front of it wide open. The heavy tingling at the very edges of her nipples made her smile as she thought of being able to feed her new children. Kara looked down at her clutch as she sat and rocked gently with them back and forth, humming a favorite song she had been given so many times. before bed.

*** Fourteen weeks later ***

"Welcome!" She laughed, dodging her seven little hellions running around. In such short time they'd grown to the size and energy of a human five year old. Kara smiled at her

Captain Pearsons approached with a very confused look on his face, his eyes running over the blue soil, the iridescent grass, the thinly clothed woman with her breasts openly displayed, and the blood red sky that the seven children played under. "Are you Kara Hayes from the Deva crew?"

"I am Sir." She laughed.

"I'm Captain Pearsons from the Yakano, we tracked the pod you launched in to its wreckage and had a sensor marking of human DNA in this area. I assume we're not the only species on this planet?"

"No captain, there's a very friendly species just up ahead in the cave system. Allow me to show you." Kara motioned and happily called to her children to go and play, and set down her small basket of fruits she had gathered. The ten members of the rescue team walked behind her, eager to meet the species they had to thank for her survival, with not a hint they would be making them that day.

12