Star of the Show

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bob smiled back, "That's great but I doubt he's anywhere near as excited as I am!!" He flashed his enticing smile.

"Well wait until you meet him and you'll see for yourself." She laughed. "So we thought perhaps the easiest thing would be for him to simply take my place at Starbucks at 4PM our normal time, the normal Starbucks, our usual table so you guys can have a private conversation. Are you free tomorrow?"

"Well I can't make it tomorrow but I'm certainly available the day after" he replied enthusiastically.

"Super, I'll set it up and if you don't hear from me, he'll be there at 4PM day after tomorrow. I mentioned that he might even be more excited than you and guess what, I may be more excited than both of you." she said in a soft sexy voice with her twinkling blue eyes and tempting smile. They smiled knowingly almost in disbelief that this train was headed down the tracks.

Tom arrived at Starbucks 15 minutes early and ordered his coffee and took the seat Cathy had told him about near the street. He was very excited and couldn't believe his previously reluctant wife was actually going to fulfill his bucket list fantasy! He immediately sought to calm himself. She hadn't yet technically agreed and she was still free to change her mind even as late as the Gazebo meeting. It would be her call. He was just thrilled that it had gone this far and they had already milked this relationship with Bob for many great orgasms by fantasizing about him.

He saw a guy who fit the description Cathy had given him and he thought he recognized Bob from the club although they had never spoke. Bob waved hello and went inside to get his coffee before returning. He approached the table and Tom welcomed him warmly saying how much he looked forward to their conversation. He wanted to ease Bob's mind as quickly as possible so they could enjoy an erotic conversation.

"I feel like I know you after all that Cathy has told me about you," Tom said making a light start.

"I hope she hasn't been too hard on me," replied Bob in a bit of self-deprecation as he smiled broadly.

"Oh no it's all good, she has grown fond of you and especially appreciates your sense of humor, and the fact that she believes you are the perfect candidate for our little production. She tells me that she explained what we have in mind and all I have to do is fill in the details."

"Uh yes she did tell me about the X theater, and how excited you are about our potential little show." Bob smiled not going any further until he judged Tom's reaction.

"You must think we're a strange couple" Tom laughed.

"Not really, I'm a very open minded guy and all I can say after hearing Cathy's description of what you have in mind...I'll just say if it works for you guys it definitely works for me!" He placed his added emphasis in comedic fashion to lighten the conversation and relax both of them. It worked immediately. Both guys came to an instant understanding and a respect for each other's desires. Any male competition had been defused and both men relaxed and just enjoyed the moment.

"Well I certainly felt it strange in the beginning and in fact I felt weird and guilty. But I started doing research online and found it is the second most popular fantasy for men...behind number one...getting a no strings attached blowjob to completion."

They both laughed at the irony, this production in the X theater would satisfy the two most popular male fantasies at one time.

"There are many variations...one very popular is not for me or Cathy...it's cuckolding where the guy watches as his wife cheats on him and humiliates him. That's far too negative for me to even understand but who am I to judge?" laughing in mock self-deprecation and then continued.

"That's the opposite of the other group known as "stags" and "vixens'. Cathy and I are in that group. "Sometimes it's an actual threesome, sometimes it's just the wife putting on a hot show for her hubby, exhibitionism and voyeurism. But it always contains mutual respect and agreement, and nothing done in secret or without the partner's knowledge and consent. Stags and Vixens might be a little kinky, but they love each other and simply incorporate their kink into a loving marriage. So it took a while but I finally became comfortable with my desires. It took a lot longer", Tom laughed, "for Cathy to get comfortable. I hope I'm not boring you; you probably are more anxious to hear what we've scripted."

Bob who had been listening intently seemed to understand. "Oh don't worry about me." He smiled reassuringly. "I'm glad you've explained. I would be a total hypocrite at this point if I judged you or Cathy. If I'm going to costar in a porno show with Cathy, I can't judge her without ultimately judging myself. And I would totally enjoy watching her in a porno show so I understand your desires as well. So, I am very cool with your desires, my only reservations are that I would not wish to disappoint either of you."

Tom laughed and replied, "Oh I do not believe that will be a problem! Cathy and I have shared this fantasy for years now and we agreed on several qualifications for our "potential costar". You are grading out at straight A's. First, we wanted somebody who she considered a friend, a nice guy. She's grown very fond of you, likes your sense of humor and of course you guys relate very well on exercise...which I share with both of you...a love of working out.

She thought it would be a bonus if she also had a physical attraction to the costar and he for her. It seems that has worked out as well. She has confided in me that as far as looks and simple lust you are an A+ a handsome younger man."

Bob interjected playfully, "Now you're going to make my face red".

Tom smiled back and continued. "We both thought it would be awesome if the guy was happily married but sexually unsatisfied. The only other guy we even discussed she liked as a friend, he shared much as you did that while he loved his wife their sex life was not satisfying. A big part of the fantasy from Cathy's perspective is giving the guy something he isn't getting. But you are the first guy who has made it this far in the interview process. And she wasn't attracted physically to the other guy. She finds you very arousing...younger...handsome. We are secure enough in our relationship that it doesn't threaten me. In fact, I want her to get as much pleasure as we will get, and you clearly have the ability to help with that.

We've thought a lot about how we hope the evening will go down and we have our ideas I'll share with you. We just believe if all parties are aware of what is planned and expected it will take the pressure off...no unknowns to discover too late."

"I think that is an excellent idea! I know I'll be a lot more comfortable if I know exactly what will happen"

"I'll share the script in a moment but first one last requirement from my perspective. I have a lot of reasons for my desires but one of the major ones is that I want Cathy to feel like the sexiest, most beautiful woman alive! Hard to believe but she doesn't see her own beauty. I want her to feel totally appreciated, not just by me, but by her costar as well. And the fact that she considers you a handsome, fit guy in his prime will make the production that much more exciting for her. And her lust will make it that much better for me.

So, I would want you to express your desires openly, tell her how much you appreciate her and when she finally starts sucking your cock I want you to just relax, and enjoy. But I want you to express your feelings of pleasure verbally, moaning and telling her things like 'oh that feels so good.' 'Oh, please Cathy don't stop.'

And then I want you to let her know how much you appreciate her desire to have you shoot in her mouth. Perhaps saying things like 'Oh Cathy you're going to make me cum sooo much are you sure it's ok?' Maybe ask for her permission a final time, 'Are you sure Cathy? I'm afraid you're going to make me shoot too much.' Then just giving in and saying, 'Oh please Cathy you can't stop now.' And she'll love a warning before you shoot...as in something as simple as 'Oh Cathy you're going to make me cum so good', moaning let her know, ' Oh here it cums!

Bottom line I want Cathy to feel like the most incredible sexiest woman alive." Tom laughed and continued, "Quite honestly Bob I don't think that will be difficult because Cathy is incredibly talented orally."

"Wow Tom just tell me what I need to do to qualify"

"Oh, you're more than qualified now, it's just getting all of us comfortable. What time of the day is best for you to schedule our little production?"

"The very best time for me is this time of the day. Any afternoon between say 2-5. Laura knows I work out at that time so I can relax and be totally free for you guys. I look forward to a different type of workout." Both men chuckled.

"Perfect for us too. After your performance concludes I'll walk you to the door to see you out and then I get the fantasy of all fantasies, making wild passionate love to the woman of my dreams. So, let's say we pick a day and have you over for an afternoon "Happy hour" under our Gazebo.

I'm going to pop a blue pill after lunch and not that you will need one, but I remember at your age getting a scrip and telling my Doc that while I didn't NEED one to perform it was great fun for a guy my age to have the erection of a teenager, blue steel! I'll be happy to slip you one when I greet you at the door if you wish."

Bob grinned, "You have thought of everything. Yeah I'll take advantage of that generous offer. As you suggest we BOTH want to make Cathy feel totally sexy and appreciated and "blue steel" won't hurt."

"So we'll enjoy a cocktail and chat; small talk at first as we get comfortable and enjoy the incredible anticipation that will fill the air. Another of our desires is to savor every minute, the chatting will warm us up and serve as a sort of foreplay. Then the conversation will eventually shift to our little production and you and I can go on about how much we are looking forward to the show.

Cathy will be dressed nicely, looking very sexy wearing her hair in my favorite style. Between our comments and looks at her she'll get the message. When SHE is ready she'll say 'OK boys I can tell you're getting anxious! I'll go up and change into my costume and shift my mindset from happy housewife and friend to that of a porn star!

Tom why don't you and Bob make us another drink and head to the "theater"'. You and I will make the round of drinks and I'll take you into the 'theater" while she changes. One detail that is yet to be worked out...script B...We have focused on the bj to completion and YOUR orgasm. We've offered a no strings attached BJ and so this is not a requirement but simply an opportunity if you choose to accept it." Tom paused and looked at Bob to see his response.

"Well what "opportunity" are you talking about?'

"Again, the fantasy is not dependent on this but I've always wanted to see Cathy have a giant orgasm while her costar sucked on her pussy and clit. How would you feel about going down on Cathy and sucking her to orgasm?"

"Are you serious? That would be awesome! Since we're talking freely now, I think you have a very attractive sexy wife. I would LOVE to go down on Cathy if both you and she are comfortable with it. I would find that a major turn-on and very arousing and if you guys really want to see a giant cum shot, if I get to suck her to climax first I'm sure I won't disappoint."

"Well I wouldn't wish to mislead; Betty hasn't signed off on that yet but she knows I'd love it and if she believes you'd love it I feel sure that she would love it. I'll share your enthusiasm with her. You can make your pitch as we sip our drinks and chat. If you make her feel desirable and comfortable, I think she'd actually enjoy script B with you. She can let us know under the Gazebo.

Plan A is just the BJ to completion, Plan B would include the extra; the chance for you to go down on her. I should warn you. If you suck her pussy and tongue her clit and make her climax she'll start laughing hilariously. The first time I heard that it freaked me a bit. I thought she was laughing at me instead of because of me. If you do go down on Cathy that will be the goal; to make her moan and yell until she breaks out into outrageous uncontrollable laughter. Then both you and I will know that she has just received fantastic enjoyment."

Bob smiled and replied, "That's an interesting challenge"

"Depending on whether Cathy picks option A or B I can tell you the script. If you wish to go down on her you can lobby for script B during our happy hour drink under the Gazebo. If she says yes, here is what it is scripted. Studio X has a sofa and a bed and a director's chair. You and I shall sit on the sofa enjoying our drink. Cathy will eventually join us. She'll come in wearing a smile and a see-through Teddy and see through panties. She has great tits for a woman her age with perfect pink nipples you'll be able to see through her top. She also has the most beautiful natural bush which will show through her sheer panties. I love natural so both her breasts and bush really turn me on."

"Wow Tom...I can hardly wait to see Cathy dressed like that. If I'm honest I'd confess I have imagined what she might look like naked."

"So the beauty of this Bob is that it's Cathy's show. She will be totally in charge. All we must do is relax and enjoy the show. She'll sit between us and she'll be in her porn star mode, very sensual, sexy and lighthearted as if the three of us were going to have a great time. She'll probably chat very briefly and conclude with a question. 'So boys is it really showtime?' We'll both immediately go oh yes. Then sitting between us she'll turn to me to make sure I'm comfortable and approve. After our eye contact she'll look at you to see if you're ready. Then she'll turn and give me a hot kiss while playing with my cock through my pants. Then she'll turn to you and say, 'Are you ready'?

She'll start by kissing you and she is a great kisser. You two will make out for a while, then she'll slip her hand down to your cock and squeeze it through your slacks and try to figure out your size and if you're hard yet, satisfying her sexual curiosity. She'll take your hand and place it under her teddy on her tit, giving you permission to squeeze lightly and then while kissing you can play with her tits.

Then she'll give you her porn star look and ask you to stand in front of you. She'll unbuckle and unzip your slacks and let them fall to the floor. I'll have a great view sitting next to her, I hope that won't make you uncomfortable?"

"I don't see that as a problem. Seeing her getting ready to give me a BJ will consume my attention. You'll just fade into the background."

"Awesome! I can see you are the perfect costar for Cathy's porno debut. After she teases and sucks and licks your balls, before you cum if she has agreed to script B you can simply tell her you want to trade places. She'll look up and smile and then standing invite you to sit in front of her. You can then kiss her stomach and move up to her breasts before slipping her panties to her ankles.

She'll step out and spread her legs for easier access and you can enjoy the tastiest woman I've ever been with. She'll obviously get aroused and then invite you to stand up with her and undress. Then she'll want to stand kissing you pressing her breasts into you.

She'll head to the bed and direct me to the front row seat in the director's chair. She'll spread her legs and invite you to finish what you've started.

You can then suck her to a giant orgasm. She'll have you roll over on your back and then spreading your legs and teasing she'll begin and give you the most incredible blowjob you can even imagine. She'll talk sexy, make eye contact with me, and then with you, until you finally explode. Then she will remain on the bed while I walk you to the door to see you out and thank you for your performance. I don't mean to give you the bum's rush but as you can imagine I will be amped up to get back to her in the bed."

"I'm virtually speechless Tom. That is just...well I know it's your fantasy but it's become mine as well!"

"So, are you free next Tuesday afternoon?"

"Yeah I can make it Tuesday I just hope the wait over the weekend doesn't drive me crazy!"

Tom laughed and said, "Well you can put it to good use...that is...your state of arousal. If you can save yourself, the horny thoughts will build up a huge load for our little show." Tom realized that he was now calling it "our" little show. Bob had succeeded in becoming a partner in their production.

They got up to leave and Bob said...see you Tuesday at 1PM.

The five days passed very slowly for all three of them. On Monday evening Tom and Cathy had their final bedroom chat.

"You're sure you want to go through with this I don't wish to be ever forcing you to do something you do not wish to do."

She replied with her sexiest smile topped off by the amazing glowing blue eyes. "I'm sure, but are you sure that you're ok with me being sure?"

They both smiled at the circular questioning about being 'sure'.

"In fact if we're going to debate being 'sure' I need you to know that your satisfaction is just as important to me as Bob's. I know we love each other, I'm not threatened by Bob's youth, harder and probably larger cock, you love ME not my cock or looks at this point. I LOVE you and so your pleasure is my pleasure.

She smiled at him impishly. "I don't think you'll have to worry about my pleasure, I'll enjoy this as much as you and Bob. And I agree...at our age...with our relationship...no sexual performance, or large cock is going to change anything about how we feel. I LOVE you as well!"

So the die was cast and tomorrow afternoon would be incredible and exciting. They decided to save themselves until "showtime" and refrained from giving into their wild lust. Instead Tom spooned Cathy and told her how much he loved her, how lucky he was, and that he would NEVER take her sensuality for granted.

They woke up with an incredible nervous excitement. The anticipation snatched their appetites so they had a light brunch and settled in to wait for 1PM

At one they saw the car pull into their driveway. Cathy was wearing a thin top that revealed a hint of her breasts, the outline of her nipples and a sensual peasant skirt. The flowing skirt seemed sheer, but it wasn't really. Underneath she wore no panties.

"You answer the door while I touch up my makeup".

Tom opened the door for Bob and they greeted each other with communicative smiles.

"Come on in, I have something for you." Tom handed Bob a tiny baggie with the blue pill. They both laughed as they realized they were about to consummate BOTH of their fantasies this afternoon. "Join me in the kitchen and we'll make the drinks and head out to the Gazebo. Cathy will join us out there in just a minute."

They settled into their chairs and took their first sip of Vodka tonics, Bob used his to chase the blue pill and smiled broadly at Tom,

"I can't tell you how much I'm looking forward to this!" He could not contain his excitement.

Neither could Tom who replied, "I'm sure you are, as am I, but do you want to know the best part? So is Cathy!!"

Almost as if on cue Cathy came out the back door to the gazebo. The hint of her breasts through the flimsy blouse and the long sexy peasant skirt wowed both men. They sat in speechless admiration.

"I hope I haven't disappointed you two", Cathy said in mock disappointment."

"Cathy you were right!! I thought you looked good in the gym but you DO look better outside of the gym! I thought you were hot but not THIS HOT"