Star of the Show

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Then we're off to a great start eh? She grinned. I always hoped my 'costar' would find me sexy and how about our audience. Is he aroused?"

"Beyond aroused sweetie! I'm just trying to determine who is the luckiest guy alive? I thought perhaps Bob since he's about to enjoy one of your most amazing skills, and while that is true I realize I AM the lucky one. The luckiest guy on earth to be married to a sex bomb like you"

Cathy smiled in gratitude that both men found her so desirable.

"Well then shall we enjoy our drinks and savor this very sexy moment?"

Tom immediately hoisted his drink and said, "To the sexiest porn star alive!"

"I'll drink to THAT," joined Bob.

They both smiled at Cathy trying not to appear as if they were staring.

"Whoa guys, excuse me for a moment I forgot our snacks". She returned to the kitchen to return with pretzels and potato chips.

She set them on the table and then as she sat next to Tom across from Bob, she made sure to have her skirt catch on the chair and she adjusted it above her knees. When she separated her knees Bob could catch a glimpse of her inner thighs. The foreplay was beginning in earnest.

They sipped their drinks, noshing on the chips and pretzels in an air now incredibly heavy with sexual pheromones. Tom was incredibly excited! It seemed as if the plan was coming to fruition and everybody was not only on board, but all were ready for a memorable sexual moment.

"OK sweetie you're driving us nuts already, just tell me...are you going to star with Bob or should we forget about it.?

She did not provide a verbal answer but her next move left no doubt. She adjusted her skirt a little higher and then spread her legs giving Bob a clear view of her hairy pussy. She simply smiled.

She was clearly the STAR of this show. It was more than just a sexual compliment, she flashed back to her childhood when she fronted her family's musical group at the age of six. She remembered clearly how great it felt to be the STAR of the show. She realized how much she loved that feeling! She then appreciated how much she was going to enjoy performing for both Bob and Tom.

Her brief reverie was interrupted by Bob.

"Wow Cathy you look just awesome! I'm ready to beg, do whatever you ask if you would just agree to use script B."

"Are you really sure Bob, I mean you'll get a great blowjob whether we do script B or not?"

"I've never been more certain. I hope Tom has told you about my desire to go down on you."

"Yes he did but I need to be comfortable, really comfortable to let you do that."

"Oh please, I so want to please you as well as taste your pussy." They had all relaxed enough to simply speak without censorship. "And Cathy if you really want to see a giant cum shot just let me suck on your pussy and lick your clit to a climax and I promise you I'll shoot a huge load."

"Well since you put it that way," she replied coquettishly. "I do wish to provide the very best show possible for the man I love." as she smiled at Tom.

"Well sweetie you know I've always fantasized about a guy making you climax into one of your unbridled laughter."

"I guess that settles it then. Let's plan on script B for out little production." She beamed. "Looks like you boys are ready to begin with the show".

She got up from her chair to head upstairs. "Let me head upstairs to change into my "costume". Tom you take Bob into the kitchen and make another round of drinks and I'll meet you both in Studio X. First I need to change outfits and put on my porn star persona, I want to do the best porno show Tom has ever seen." She smiled sexily as she left the Gazebo.

The guys made the drinks and proceeded to the front guest bedroom, AKA Studio X. The room had a large double bed and a sofa at the foot of the bed. Tom and Bob took seats at each end of the bed to sip their drinks.

"Remember Bob I hope you can make Cathy feel incredibly sexy."

"You must be kidding! How could I not make her feel sexy and desirable. I've NEVER experience a woman as sexy as your wife."

"Yeah me neither." Smiled Tom.

Cathy entered the room and smiled. She was wearing a see through teddy that completely revealed her breasts and her beautiful pink Scandinavian nipples with matching see through panties that exposed her thick full bush. Both guys felt their cocks stiffen.

Again, she felt that old rush that came from being the STAR of the show. She took a seat between the guys. They offered her a drink but she said seductively, "Thanks but I'm ready for the show and I want to taste something different than Vodka." Her innuendo simply fired them up more. "I mean you guys are ready right?"

"Ye...ye...ye..yes stammered Bob.

Tom simply replied, "Absolutely!"

She smiled at Tom and leaned forward and kissed him. He felt her tongue enter his mouth. She felt Tom's stiff cock through his pants and smiled at him and said playfully, "I believe you're ready sweetie."

Then she turned her gaze to Bob who was now wild with desire.

She thought she'd pour some gasoline on the fire. She was in no hurry. "So how about you Bob?" She leaned in closer with her mouth just inches from his, "So are you ready?" She reached down and felt his stiff penis through his slacks. "I thought so." Placing her lips softly on his with a very gentle kiss...lightly touching her tongue on his lips.

It was too much and he drove his tongue deep into her mouth as they engaged in a wild passionate deep kiss. While they were kissing she took his hand and guided it under her teddy to her soft breast. He began to lightly squeeze...then explore her nipple which hardened between his finger and thumb squeezing them and feeling them. The intense pleasure began building in both of them as they continued their passionate kissing. Tom was also unbelievably aroused watching their desire.

Suddenly she stopped. Smiling at Tom and then returning her gaze to Bob she cooed softly..."Could you stand up in front of me Bob?"

He smiled and stood before her with an obvious bulge in his slacks. Cathy looked at Tom one final time and mouthed,"Are you really sure?"

"Yes he mouthed back"

Then she looked up at Bob and began to unfasten his belt as he watched in a hypnotized amazement. After the belt she unfastened and unzipped his slacks. He stood before her in his jockey's with a big bulge showing how ready he was. She slowly slipped her fingers in the waistband and then looked up at him longingly.

He thought he'd never feel her mouth! He was beyond ready. As she got his underwear to his thighs his incredibly stiff penis, blue steel indeed, popped right in front of her face.

"Oh look at this." He already had a thick strand of pre-cum dangling from his cock. She looked at it and admired it. "Bob you are clearly ready so let me give you a sneak preview that will hopefully help you relax when it's time for you to shoot in my mouth." She smiled up at him sexily and placed the bottom of the gooey strand on her tongue and then took her index finger to the tip of his penis and gathered the rest of the strand placing the shiny goo in her mouth sucking her finger suggestively as she relished his precum.

Tom was delirious with pleasure watching his wife be so shamelessly sensual and erotic. This was working out very well, it was everything she and Tom had fantasized.

Bob's cock was perhaps two inches longer than Tom, nine inches at least, but it was not any thicker than Tom. A long cock that would prevent her from deep throating but that was never her specialty. Her greatest talent was giving head. She had a gift for using her tongue on the most sensitive underside of the head of the penis. She stroked the penis head with her tongue much as Tom stroked her clit when he went down on her. Both achieved the same effect, a large uncontrollable climax!

She hadn't seen another penis besides Tom's in two decades. She stopped to take in the physical beauty of Bob's penis which was hard as a diamond. And while not thick it was really long, porn star length even. He was the perfect co-star! She admired and flashed a look of her pleasure over to her hubby who was seated right beside her and had a closeup view.

She took Bob's cock in her hand touching it for the first time and it flexed in reaction. Bob was long past ready but Cathy was enjoying her control so she continued slowly. She pushed his cock up against his belly exposing his balls. She moved in slowly and gently kissed his nuts. The she started kissing up his stiff shaft but stopped well short of his sensitive head before sliding back down to his balls.

This time she starting tonguing and gently sucking on his sack while he moaned his pleasure. "OMG Cathy that feels so amazing!"

She let her mouth run up the shaft once again stopping short of his most sensitive area. She looked up and smiled and again ran her mouth and tongue up his shaft...again stopping short of what he was now desperate to feel.

"Oh Cathy I can't take anymore I NEED to feel your mouth!!"

She decided to take pity on him and sliding her open mouth and tongue up the underside of his sensitive shaft she didn't stop this time. She let her mouth run over his sensitive area and then opened it to engulf his cock.

His knees buckled..."OMG Cathy I've never felt anything like that". His hips began to move reflexively. His moans revealed how he felt. Cathy was thrilled to realize she indeed would be the STAR of the show and her hubby sitting just a couple feet away was just as excited to see his wife actually behaving like a porn star. In fact she was acting like an elite sensual porno queen not just the average skin flick actress. He was impressed that Cathy was so incredibly uninhibited and sensual. She was always a great lover but he had never seen this side of her.

She continued to give Bob exceptional head...sucking and using her tongue on his most sensitive area, while he continued to moan and express his appreciation.

"Cathy..oh Cathy..I would have never guessed."

She paused and said, "I told you I was a kinky slut."

And he quickly replied, "And I told you I love kinky sluts". She reinserted his cock in her mouth and continued to demonstrate her considerable skill at giving head. Then just to satisfy her own curiosity she let her mouth go farther down his cock testing the limits before reaching her gag reflex. She couldn't quite get half but she did manage more than 1/3 and Tom thought he would cum just watching his hot wife sucking Bob so deeply.

Suddenly Bob pulled away and said, "Cathy you're just too good, I can't last with you." All three of them started laughing.

"Well remember you don't HAVE to "last' with me you can just relax and have your climax."

"What...and miss a chance to perform in script B. You haven't changed your mind have you? I was hoping you'd trade places with me."

She smiled and stood up and gestured for him to take her seat. She slipped out of her panties and put one leg up on the sofa giving him easy access to her pussy. She returned his earlier favor of pre-cum with a very wet shiny set of lips, almost dripping wet now. That turned on both the men. Seeing how truly excited she had become sucking Bob's cock and playing the part of a porno star. Cathy seemed to be a natural.

Bob moved in but remembering how Cathy had teased him he thought time for a little revenge. He moved his lips an inch away from her pussy lips, inhaled her musky fragrance and then allowed his tongue to barely touch her vagina. She jerked a bit.

He let his tongue split her lips and gather her goo and she moaned. Then he parted her lips with his tongue and inserted it deeply inside of her pussy. Now it was turn for her legs to buckle as she grabbed the back of his head and groaned loudly. Her hips started to hunch to meet his face. Then she stopped as suddenly as he had.

She turned to her hubby and said, "OK sweetie time for you to move to the directors chair if you want a great view." Tom got up and moved to the chair next to the bed. She then turned to Bob and said "If you're serious about script B it's time for you to undress." He jumped up to comply. She moved to the bed and fluffed a couple of pillows and then laid back and smiling so very sensually and as always, blue eyes sparkling.

"So Bob finish what you've started." She then opened her thighs welcoming him. He crawled between her legs and started kissing the inside of her thighs again beginning the teasing trek to her pussy. He remembered how just minutes ago she had teased him mercilessly and decided to exact his "revenge". As his mouth neared her pussy she tensed in anticipation. But he simply allowed his tongue to trail through the crease formed by the inside of her thigh and her pussy lips, continuing on past her bush, past her belly to her breasts.

He kissed all around her tits before ending up on her nipples and sucking them hard. Then he started back south...pausing at her thick bush to nuzzle his face in it. She was starting to squirm a bit. He then let his tongue run over her now drenched pussy lips. Much as she enjoyed his pre-cum, he enjoyed licking and tasting her slippery goo and also enjoyed her musky fragrance.

"Oh you're getting even huh? You're going to tease me to agony! I NEED to feel your mouth!"

He paused and looked up at her and playfully suggested, "So you really need my mouth? Really really need my mouth?"

"YES! I need it NOW!"

He smiled and took his fingers and spread her wet pussy lips and then in one startling move he buried his mouth in her vagina and forced his tongue as deeply into her pussy as it would reach. He achieved his desired effect. Tom watched as his wife suddenly moaned loudly and arched her hips into Bob's face!

"OMG Bob that feels...unbelievable!"

Inspired by her physical and verbal response Bob began to tongue her clit while holding her lips apart with his fingers.

It drove her wild with delight. Her hips started hunching involuntarily and as her hubby watched her near orgasm his cock felt stiff enough to break into pieces. Stimulated by her sensual needy hunching Bob continued tonguing her clit.

"Oh...oh...just like that...oh yes don't stop Bob...please don't stop...just like that..."

Then she lost herself in shrieks and finally burst into uncontrollable laughter while hunching harder and harder. Her massive orgasm took her breath away and she continued to pull Bob's head into her pussy and giggling wildly. Tom watched his wife as he always fantasized about seeing her. Lost in her own pleasure while performing as HIS own personal porn star. The performance was totally genuine at this point.

Then she abruptly pushed his head away and rolled on to her side...breathing heavily and convulsing in tremors in the aftershock of her orgasm. "Oh..oh..you have to stop" Her heavy breathing finally began to subside.

Tom looked at Bob and laughed, "Well done Bob...you are an excellent co-star!"

Bob replied," It was all my pleasure! And may I say Tom that your wife tastes so good and smells so good."

"Yeah you can certainly say that but you're not telling me anything I don't know" he laughed.

Cathy recovering her composure listened to their spontaneous compliments about her taste and scent and became even more motivated to give both these guys what they wanted.

"Time to trade places Bob. If I can give you half the orgasm you just gave me I'll please not just you, but my hubby as well." She smiled at Tom sitting in the directors chair. She went to the foot of the bed and Bob made himself comfortable with the stacked pillows so he too could look down and enjoy the show along with Tom.

]

Cathy ran her hands up the inside of Bob's thighs until they stopped in the crease between his balls and thighs. She smiled at him with sexy eye contact and then leaned in to lightly kiss his nuts. Her tongue prompted and instant response.

"OMG Cathy you are so hot!"

She let her tongue move up the bottom of his long shaft but stopped short of his sensitive head. She moved back to his balls and took his sack gently into her mouth to lightly suck and lick. The moans this elicited excited her and inspired her to slide up his shaft again licking all around it but carefully avoiding the head.

"Cathy are you sure about this? You're going to make me shoot a huge load...you're just too good"

She paused to make hypnotic eye contact and said, "Are you teasing me or is that a promise? I can't wait to taste you Bob!" He dropped his head back momentarily to see if this was a dream or could it be true. A fantasy indeed!

She returned to the base of his cock and started working her way up to the head but once again paused and slid back down his shaft to his moans of need and desperation. She repeated her move but just when he thought she would return to his balls she kept going and opened her mouth to take the head of his cock in her mouth.

He shuddered and gasped, "Oh Cathy, I'm warning you I'm going to explode if you don't stop," She responded by taking even more of his cock into her mouth. When she had taken as much as she could she slowly let it slip from her mouth and looked up at him with her sexy smile and captivating blue eyes.

"OK are you ready to give me what I want? I want to taste you; I want to feel you shoot huge gobs of your goo into my mouth and I can't wait any longer!" She wrapped one hand around the base of his long cock and then took the head back in her mouth.

She used her other hand to gently massage his nut sack. She reached to the back of his sack and lightly touched his taint while showing him her real talent. She gave incredible head. As she stroked his long shaft and teased his nuts, she wrapped her mouth around the head of his penis and started massaging the sensitive underside of the head with her warm moist tongue. He started moaning louder and began to hunch.

"Oh you're going to make me cum soooo good" She picked up her pace with her hand jacking off his rod and continued using her tongue on the most sensitive part, the underside of his head. He was long but not too thick and so she was easily able to consume his head and drive him wild.

"Ohhh I can't last much longer. You better be sure Cathy because I feel like I'm going to squirt gallons."

She simply kept sucking and went "Mmmmmm". As his passion built to bursting, he clutched the sheets with both hands and gripped them tightly continuing to moan and hunch. Tom was enjoying his own ecstasy, vicariously feeling Bob's pleasure and totally turned on by what his loving wife was willing to do for him, He smiled thinking and now she was so aroused she was doing it for Bob and for herself!

Tom's fantasy had come true at last. As Bob continued to squirm and clutch the sheets it was apparent he was ready to climax and Cathy rather than slow down only intensified her stroking and sucking and using her tongue exquisitely while making lusty eye contact, first with her hubby to see his approval and then back up to Bob to encourage him.

He started thrusting more and grasped the sheets into a knot in his fists and cried..."Ohhh Cathy please don't stop I'm cumming..."

Tom could see Bob reach the point of no return and Cathy could feel it as well. He shot a warning spurt into her mouth followed by the first of a half dozen huge shots. She thought, he didn't lie, he really did have gallons to spurt. She let his cum run out of her mouth down his cock and over her hand in thick gooey globs.

Watching from his director's chair Tom could see the thick white wads of cum running out of his beautiful wife's mouth and down over her hand coming to rest on Bob's balls and stomach. One blob of sperm followed by yet another and another. Tom could not believe how much.

Cathy was excited and surprised at how much she enjoyed the taste and texture of the cum and the warm feel as it ran over her hand. As Bob continued shooting she went "MMMMMM' with every shot.