Star Seed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Glaze72
Glaze72
3,405 Followers

"I am not sure whether it's fate, or simply coincidence. But I love you. I want to be with you. Before you leave me, I want to be your lover."

Chara's lips curved in a secret smile. Without speaking a word, she dropped her towel and walked to Andi. Her hands brushed across her hips and shoulders, and suddenly her bikini vanished. With a tiny pop of displaced air, it reappeared, neatly folded, on a chair nearby.

Andi swallowed. "Well. That seems to be a useful trick." She was proud that no sign of a quaver entered her voice.

"Indeed," said Chara. With no warning at all, she was nude as well, her swimsuit vanishing as if it had never existed. Her eyes gleamed with amusement as Andi's eyes widened. "Which also means the trick works for us both." She stepped into Andi's arms. She closed her eyes against a wave of emotion. "Andromeda," she said musingly. "It fits you, my love. Bold and beautiful, and unexpectedly complex." Her arms tightened around Andi's waist. "But I must confess," she said, her eyes glinting. "I have not had intercourse in this form. You will have to be my guide."

Andi looked down between their bodies. Their breasts brushed against each other lightly, and she shook with the force of her desire for this wonderful creature. "I feel...tingly," Chara said softly. "In my belly. Whenever I look at you. I know your society has a taboo against public nudity, but when we are together I want to take my clothes off and touch myself. Especially here." Her hands drifted down to her groin. There was a soft strip of fuzz which matched the hair on her head, tightly curled. Her fingers pressed tightly on the rise of her pubis and she gave a breathless moan. "And I want to touch you as well. All over. It hurts to pull myself away when we are close."

Andi smiled. For one of the few times since she had met Chara, she felt on firm ground. She placed her hand over Chara's. "That is one of our erogenous zones, sweetie. Women have many. Far more than men, poor things." She stroked Chara's shoulders, feeling her fever-hot skin. She wanted to wrap her body around herself, to bask in her glow. "Don't hold back on my account. Do what feels good."

"Really?" Chara looked up gratefully. With a groan, she spread her legs. With one hand, she parted her nether lips with her fingers, releasing her musky aroma. Andi's mouth watered at the scent. The fingers of her other hand slid along her slippery lips. Andi watched avidly as one finger found Chara's clitoris. She stroked it softly, and it emerged from its hood almost immediately, glistening a vibrant pink.

"Yes, there," she said approvingly. "That's your clit. It feels good, doesn't it?'

"Heavens above," moaned Chara. "It's wonderful." Her knees shook, and she leaned against Andi, resting her forehead on the smaller woman's shoulder.

"Wouldn't you be happier if you were lying down?" Andi suggested. "Why don't we go to my bedroom?"

"That sounds...like a very good idea," Chara stammered. Her hands stayed where she was, however, her fingers busy in her cleft, frigging her love button furiously. "Oooooohhh," she sighed.

"Here," Andi said. She took one of Chara's elbows and guided her firmly into her bedroom. "Lie down." Chara draped herself on the coverlet, her knees raised and her thighs spread invitingly. Andi had to restrain herself from diving between her legs and ravishing her beautiful pussy.

"Oh, this is much better," Chara said happily, wriggling contentedly. Her tan skin was dark as toast against the white blanket. "I don't have to worry about falling down. Would you like to join me?" she asked shyly.

"Just try to keep me away," Andi smiled. She lay down beside Chara, trying to decide how to start. She felt as if she was standing at an all-you-can-eat buffet, but only had one small plate.

Slowly, she thought. Chara's hands were doing their job in her pussy. While Andi wanted to dine at her sweet vessel, there was such a thing as too much, too soon. She laid one hand on Chara's belly, warm, gentle, and friendly. She leaned in and let her lips brush her cheek. When Chara turned her head, she met her mouth with a loving kiss.

Heat. Heat beyond imagining enveloped her. Heat so intense she thought her very body must catch fire. Chara's tongue was a vein of liquid lava in her mouth. The blaze of passion surrounded her, surrounded them both in a glorious holocaust. But she was not burned. It was as if the comfort of lying in the sun on a summer's day was magnified a thousandfold. She could almost feel her bones baking in Chara's warmth. The heat soothed her, melted away the ice with which she had imprisoned her heart.

"Oh, God," she groaned into Chara's mouth. She let her own tongue venture forth, entwining with Chara's. They danced together, bringing pleasure to them both. She rolled over, until the burning flesh of her groin was pressed into the strong muscles of Chara's thigh. She slowly pushed the rise of her mound and her soaking lips into Chara's leg, seeking to ease the fire within her. One wandering hand found her breast, and she squeezed it, feeling the firm, wonderful heft filling her palm.

With a gasp she tore her mouth away from Chara, finding her smiling up at her with parted lips. "Goodness," her lover said faintly. "How many of these...erogenous zones do I have?" She closed her eyes as Andi touched a finger to her nipple playfully. "Wherever you put your hands...feels wonderful."

"Hmmm." Andi appeared to consider the question seriously. "Well, there's your mouth." She dropped a quick kiss onto the body part in question. "And for many people, the ears and neck are very sensitive." She breathed into Chara's ear, raising gooseflesh on her skin, then lowered her head for a long, lingering lick from the base of her throat to her chin.

"But most women I know enjoy breast play. And yours are tremendous." She drifted lower on the bed, sliding her body down that of her lover. She sat up, her groin still softly rubbing on Chara's thigh, and cradled her breasts in her palms. She squeezed them softly, then let her thumbs brush the thick nipples. "God, I love your breasts. So big and firm. And your nips are fucking incredible." She bent down, taking one erect nipple into her mouth, sucking urgently.

As soon as her mouth touched Chara's heated flesh, the alien being lost all control. She bucked beneath her, her body spasming. Her back arched, and one hand left her groin to twine itself in the hair on the back of Andi's head, forcing her mouth down, all the while pushing more of her breast into her mouth. A keening wail tore itself loose form her lips.

"Oh, Heavenly Mother," she panted. Andi looked up to see her face shiny with sweat. "Something's happening inside me. I feel...oh, by the heavens, I feel so good!" She spread her legs wide, exposing herself flagrantly. Her fingers blurred, moving impossibly fast on her love-button. "Oh. Oh! Ohhhhhhh!!" She groaned in pleasure, a deep, guttural utterance so at odds to her appearance that Andi nearly laughed. Her hips rose and fell in a series of slow bucks. As Andi watched, the muscles in her belly rippled as she reached climax. She writhed sensuously on the bed, looking to Andi's eyes like a golden goddess of love. After a long moment she settled on the bed, her lips curved in an incredulous smile.

"By the Heavenly Mother," she whispered to Andi, her eyes glowing. "Why did no one tell me that sex among your people was so much fun?" She pulled Andi's head down to hers and covered her face in delighted kisses. "So that's what a human orgasm feels like," she said. "I have to make sure to have them as often as possible. You surprised me when you kissed my breasts, my love," she continued, her cheeks pinking in a delightful blush. "I didn't see that in any of your entertainment videos."

Andi laughed out loud. "You're watching the wrong ones, then." She continued to rub herself on Chara's leg. Desire was a deep, liquid heat inside her. "There is so much I want to teach you."

"Such as?" Chara hinted, her eyes wicked. She raised one slick hand and cupped Andi's cheek. Andi turned her head, taking a finger into her mouth. Her mouth watered as she tasted Chara's essence for the first time. It was pleasantly musky, with an underlying tang which was all her own. Once her finger was clean, she released it with a sucking pop.

"Well," she suggested. "There are other places women kiss each other. Not just the mouth and the breasts." She glanced down to her groin. She slowly stilled, allowing Chara to see her passion-slick lips. They were red and swollen, unfurled like the petals of a flower.

"There?" Chara's voice was slightly shocked. "What a wonderful species yours is," she said wonderingly. She cupped the globes of Andi's rear and pulled her forward. Andi went willingly, settling with her knees on either side of her lover's head.

"Tell me what feels good, Andromeda," she said. Andi's heart warmed as her true name danced across Chara's lips. "Among my people, to give the gift of pleasure is one of life's greatest joys."

"Just kiss me," Andi said. "Kiss me. I need you so bad."

Chara held her hips lightly in her palms, as she would a gift incredibly precious. Slowly her head rose, until her lips were barely touching Andi's labia. Her hot lips brushed them once, twice, and then her tongue emerged, scalding her valley with a kiss which was as tender as it was passionate. This was no fumbling grope from a horny old man or a rich executive, trying to get in her good graces by attempting to please her. Instead, Chara made love to her womanhood with all the skill and desire of her great-souled heart.

Andi gasped as she felt Chara's tongue enter her cleft. As before, it was at once inhumanly hot and wonderfully pleasurable. It parted her lips easily, diving deep within her folds. Long, slow strokes made her thighs shake, and she sank lower, clutching at the headboard. Her back bowed and she squeezed her eyes shut, overcome by wave after wave of ecstasy.

"Oh, sweet Jesus, you are incredible," she whispered through numb lips. "As you love me, Chara, don't you dare stop." Somehow she straightened. Her aching, throbbing pussy rocked, almost involuntarily. Towards Chara's mouth, then away. Over and over again, while Chara's loving hands stroked the delicate skin of her buttocks. She raised her hands and fondled her breasts at the exact moment when Chara's tongue touched her clit for the first time.

Andi's mind exploded. Through the ringing in her ears, she could hear a voice, raised in adoration, and she only dimly understood that it was her own. Chara's lips fastened around her pearl, suckling lightly, her tongue sweeping up and down its throbbing length in skillful strokes. Her breasts flushed, the blood glowing through her pale skin. She cradled them in her palms, feeling them grow heavy with her arousal. She pinched her nipples, pulling the tender buds away from their homes on her tits, gasping as a bolt of pleasure so acute it was almost painful lanced down her belly to her loins.

All the while, Chara continued to work her magic on her. Every so often, she would leave Andi's love-button and push her tongue deep into Andi's womanly core. Hot and stabbing, in made her long for an actual cock inside her. Once, Chara withdrew her mouth entirely, and spent an agonizing moment tormenting Andi's trembling thighs with a series of loving kisses. This did not last long, as Andi's desperate pleading drove Chara back to her channel with a self-satisfied smile.

"Getting close," Andi whispered. She arched her back, her breasts pointing skyward, as her hips rocked forward. Soon, she was almost literally sitting on Chara's face. She didn't seem to mind, however. Her shining eyes showed her love, even as her mouth devoured her.

"Fuck," Andi panted. "My clit. Please. My clit. Tongue it. Tongue it hard and fast. I'm almost there. Want to come. Need to come. Need to come for you, Chara. Oh, baby, I love you. I love you so much."

Chara's eyes softened. Her mouth opened wide, her lips sealed to the flesh of Andi's groin. The hidden tongue played joyfully over her throbbing nodule. Inside Andi's belly, the spiraling cascade of passion peaked. Months of pent-up yearning exploded in the strongest climax of her life.

It went on and on, the muscles of her legs, stomach, and groin shuddering as waves of pleasure crashed over her. Her thighs clamped tightly around Chara's head. She screamed, but could not make out her own words. Only that they were joyful.

So joyful.

When she came back to herself, she was lying on Chara's chest. She reached up and stroked her face in wonder, feeling the sticky residue her fluids on her mouth and cheeks.

"I love you," she whispered. "I love you so much it hurts."

"Hurts?" Chara's lovely face was sweetly confused. "Why should love ever hurt, darling? I have mated with dozens of different beings, on a dozen different worlds. But tonight was the first time I have truly made love. I love you."

If anything, Chara's words made things worse. Andi's eyes flooded with tears. They trickled down her cheeks, hot and shameful.

"Because you will go away," she sniffled. "Back to your star. Or another planet. Somewhere I can't follow. I don't know why you're here, but a person like you doesn't stay in a place like this.

"It hurts because I know you will leave. I'm not like you. I'm human."

She sniffled and wiped her cheeks with the heel of her hand. She tried to smile bravely, though her mouth trembled in sorrow and grief. "Enough of this. I've got tonight. It should be enough for me."

She frowned up at Chara. Beneath her, she could feel her lover's chest shake as she giggled. The flesh of her breasts rippled fetchingly, which only aggravated her more.

"Why are you laughing? What's so funny?"

"Foolish child," Chara whispered, her voice full of love. She drew soft fingertips down Andi's body, making her skin tingle. Her hand nestled in the cleft of her buttocks, a bare whisper away from her tender labia. "Haven't you figured it out yet?

"When your friend's mother spoke earlier, she spoke true. I do not know how she could see the light inside me, but it is there. It is the mark of those who can become stars. When my friend Castor came to me all those years ago, it was because he saw that light.

"Just as I can see the light within you."

Andi froze, her heartbeat thundering in her ears. "Don't be silly," she said. Her voice was harsh. "I'm human. I'm not a star."

"You're not now," Chara said calmly. "But you can be. If I took you to the right place, you would no longer be entirely human. Instead, you would be a star. Like me."

Andi swallowed through a throat gone suddenly bone-dry. "But how? I don't know how to be a star." She paused, floundering for words. "What if..what if I was really bad at it? If I...I don't know...what if I blew up a planet or something?"

Chara's eyes twinkled. "Until a few minutes ago, you had never been my lover. Nonetheless, you proved to be exceptionally good at it." She laid her hand on Andi's shivering chest, the gesture comforting. "All you need to know is inside you. Just as it was inside me all those years ago. If I take you to your new home, that knowledge will unfold. It will be as easy as breathing is for you now.

"You can be a star, if you wish, my love." Chara clutched her hands with fingers suddenly gone cold with fear and hope. "I love you. I wish to bind my life to yours.

"Join me in the heavens."

Andi's head spun in astonishment. Somehow, she managed to choke out words. "But if I were a star, I would be far away from you. Wouldn't I? I don't want to lose you."

Chara smiled. "Distance is no matter when you join us, my love. My true body lies twenty-six light-years away from here. But I could be back home in an instant. Even if you bonded with a star on the other side of the galaxy, we would never be truly apart. We could speak, one to the other, in our thoughts, as easily as you speak to your friends on the telephone. And we could take any forms we chose and meet anywhere we wanted, on a moment's notice."

"But why me?" Andi whispered. "I'm not special."

"You are," Chara said. "And I need you.

"The problem is there's a star. Wait. No. I do not say it correctly. The problem is there's not a star. Not yet.

"There's a potential star. A star that could have been. A star that should be. We should be a binary system. We are a binary system. Two stars, circling around a common point in our orbits, a few light-days from each other." Chara spun her hands, demonstrating. "I have a cloud around me. A disk of gas and dust and ice. Primed to collapse and form planets. If I am lucky, I could have two planets that will bring forth life. Maybe even three.

"But my companion star has no soul. So it just sits there," Chara continued, her voice intensely frustrated. "A huge sphere of gas, with no fusion process. No shine. No heat. No life-giving light. As dead and lifeless as a hunk of rock. And its gravity disrupts my gas cloud to the point where no planets will ever form. And since it is soulless, the gas and dust in orbit around it will never form into planets either.

"If it had a soul, if it ignited, the shockwave as fusion began would compress the bands of gas and dust around both it and myself. Would make them become denser. They would form into planets. It would take time. Hundreds of thousands of years, perhaps. But planets would be born." She sniffled. "Beautiful, blue, life-bearing planets, covered in water and fertile earth, thick with plants and animals.

"I know it. I'm certain. I've done the math." A look of immense aggravation passed over her face, belied by her mischievous eyes. "Can you imagine how hard it is for someone to learn trigonometry and calculus when they belong to a species that never learned how to count because they didn't have fingers? And didn't need them, anyway? Thank your gods for Isaac Newton. If I hadn't read the Principia, I would still be trying to figure out the problem."

"So," Andi said slowly, feeling as if she were navigating through a rhetorical minefield, "you're looking for a soul to give to a star so it will turn itself on and turn a dust cloud into planets, because you are lonely and want to be a mama star like your brothers and sisters?"

Chara's smile was brilliant. "Exactly. I've been looking, off and on, for thousands of years. I have visited many planets, seen many peoples. I have been on Earth for nearly a century. And in all that time, I have found precisely eleven people on your planet with the star seed within them.

"I watched them. Three were completely unsuitable. They were not good people." At Andi's surprised look she raised her brows. "This is not one of your happily-ever-after stories, my love. Just because someone has the gift does not mean they are perfect. We choose carefully, Andromeda. The potential for damage if we make a poor decision is well-nigh catastrophic.

"Of the remaining eight, I approached six. They all turned me down. Two of them understood, but were unwilling to leave their homes and families." She sighed. "One thing about us, Andromeda. When we love, we love deeply. I am lucky I found you before you were mated. I am sure your chosen human would have been a remarkable person. And that you would not have left her-"

"Or him," put in Andi.

"Or him," Chara agreed readily. "I am sure you would not have left. Not even for me." She smiled crookedly. "So, two chose to stay. Four did not understand. I have been chased out of villages in Brazil, El Salvador, Tunisia, and Romania as a witch.

"And one died. She was a beautiful little girl in Wales. She was too young. I meant to watch over her and to share my secret with her when she turned twenty-one. She died of polio in 1947. She was only fifteen. By the time I knew she was ill, it was too late.

Glaze72
Glaze72
3,405 Followers