Star Struck Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RonCabo
RonCabo
2,048 Followers

But much to his surprise, her authentic, explosive climax brought him back to the edge and he felt an orgasm building in him again.

Seeing that Carly was finished, Lonnie called, "Cut!"

But Louis shouted, "I'm gonna come again!"

"That's my boy," Carly encouraged. "Come inside me."

That nearly caused Louis into losing his climax because he had been ready to pull out to finish. But as the thought of what she said rapidly gelled in his head, he uncontrollably started blasting away inside her vagina. It wasn't quite the magnitude of the orgasm he'd had several minutes ago, but he was pumping with such ferocity that all of the semen was being forced out of her pussy. He felt it dripping down his balls.

Totally spent, Louis stopped abruptly.

And a couple of seconds later when a stunned Lonnie uttered, "Cut," all of the crew began clapping and cheering excitedly. Louis couldn't see that most of the guys had bulges in their pants and many of the women had a hand between their legs.

Exhausted, Louis threw his head back on the bed.

Carly eased off of him, turned and lowered her head within inches of his. "You Okay?" she asked.

All he could do was nod while attempting to catch his breath. She then pressed her lips to his in a brief but passionate kiss.

Lonnie was beside him a second later. "Wow, Louis, that was spectacular. Can't wait to see the rough cut."

Chrissy was also there with a bottle of cold water. Louis gratefully accepted it and turned it towards his mouth without lifting his head. Of course, a portion of it poured all over his face and neck, but it felt great. He then drank the rest down.

Feeling slightly rejuvenated, he arose and walked slowly out of the bedroom to another round of applause. He simply nodded his thanks. He headed toward the stairs not caring that he was still naked and had dried pussy juice and semen on his wilting cock. Chrissy caught up with him and draped a robe over his shoulders, following him up the steps.

"Can I get you anything?" she asked.

"No, thanks. You've been great all day. Gonna grab another shower and . . ." He trailed off as he reached his bedroom door, opened it and entered. He turned to Chrissy and said, "Thanks again," then closed the door.

* * *

Downstairs, as the crew started packing up, someone brought out an ice chest filled with beer and everyone stopped for a minute to grab one and toast their successful shoot.

"Is he alright?" Lonnie asked Chrissy.

She nodded. "Said he was going to take a shower."

"Okay. Give him some space. I'm sure he hasn't had this much activity in one day in a long time. You've got a class tonight, right? You can take off whenever you want to. I'll look in on him later."

It took a few hours to get the house back in order before everyone left. Lonnie realized Louis hadn't come back downstairs so she went up to his room to see if he wanted to watch what had been shot today.

She knocked on his door, but there was no answer. A second rap produced no reply either so she turned the door knob and walked in. Louis was sprawled across his bed, arms and legs spread wide. She was concerned for an instant until she saw the steady rise and fall of his chest. She chuckled, thinking to herself that the poor boy was worn out.

And who wouldn't be considering the stellar performances he had given today.

Lonnie pulled down his covers and he barely budged and certainly didn't awaken. Then she covered him and returned to her office where Diane and Gwen were sorting through papers and doing other assorted chores. The three sat and watched the day's video.

* * *

Awakening with a start, Louis bolted up in his luxurious bed. It was dark and he stumbled to the bathroom noting that it was only four o'clock. Given the darkness, he presumed it was early morning. Obviously, he'd been so tired after showering yesterday evening that he just collapsed on his bed. Still tired, he left his room, walked down the hallway and entered Lonnie's room.

With the light seeping in from the hallway, Louis could see that Lonnie was sound asleep so he closed the door and carefully in the dark made his way to her bed. Very quietly, he slipped in bedside her.

But sleep did not come for him. Instead, his mind was swamped with thoughts about the day before and what that meant for his future. Unless the day had been one gigantic con game, he had done an impressive enough job to get more work. That meant attending a major university to further his computer studies, a real job in IT with Lonnie's company, and perhaps most important a place for his grandmother at the assisted living facility—he realized he hadn't called her yesterday and would have to do so today; although it was too early now. The problem was, as good as he might have been yesterday, something just didn't feel right about it.

"Good morning, stud," Lonnie greeted, breaking his ruminations.

Louis' head had been resting on a pillow facing her, but he had been so lost in thought he didn't notice her eyes open. He smiled. Her beauty always melted him. He also noticed that it was light outside.

"What's that pensive look all about?" she asked.

"Just thinking about yesterday and tomorrow," he responded philosophically.

"Mmmm. And?"

"I'm not sure it's for me."

"Why? You did a magnificent job yesterday. Everyone said so. The three women—Carly especially—are dying to work with you again. Chrissy is yours whenever you want her and—"

"I don't want any of them, Lonnie. I want you."

"Oh, don't worry. You and I will do some movies together," she reassured.

"I didn't mean that I want to do movies with you. I want to be with you. I . . . I . . . I love you," he blurted out.

Lonnie didn't see that one coming. "Why do you think that?" she asked, trying to make it sound as innocuous as possible.

"No one else makes me feel like you do."

"I don't know," she said lightheartedly, "you seemed to feel something for Carly yesterday. You came twice. Don't see that very often unedited."

"That was just sex."

Lonnie sat up, her magnificent breasts springing free of the covers. They distracted Louis for a second. "With all due respect for your feelings, in this business, we couldn't have a relationship like what I think you want. You would be branded my boy toy, and I would be accused of robbing the cradle. These May-December relationships just don't work. And to be perfectly honest, I don't want a serious relationship. You can stay here as long as you want, we can have each other whenever we want, but that's as far as it can go. And don't forget your education and your grandmother."

"You don't think you could love me?"

"I do love you, Louis. But beyond what I've already offered you, I can't commit to anything more."

"I don't understand. You'll let me be what amounts to your live-in lover, but nothing more."

"Well, Louis, it's hard to explain."

"I have a very high IQ. I can understand quite a bit."

"But can you understand that this is just what I want?"

"I guess," he said unhappily.

"Now, you have to decide what you want: a good life that can give you all of the things you want, a great education to become what you've always wanted to be, and the right kind of life for your grandmother; or do you want to go back to what you had? But don't decide right now. Wait until you see the edited version of what we filmed yesterday. You'll be quite surprised. In fact, one of the writers wrote some transitions that we'd like to shoot today that will turn the three scenes into a cohesive story. No sex involved, and it shouldn't take more than an hour or two. What do you say?"

Louis shrugged. "More cuts and action? That was the thing I hated most about yesterday."

"I know as well as anyone that being in the middle of a passionate moment and have some director tell you to stop can be quite frustrating. But I promise, when you see the final product, it's all worth it."

"When will we see it?"

"Tonight. We'll have a mini-premiere for some of the crew and some close friends I want to introduce you to."

* * *

"Hi, granny. How are you?"

"Well, I thought you had forgotten me, Louie."

"Sorry, granny, it was an all-day process yesterday and I was worn out when we finished. I actually fell asleep early."

"So, how did it go?" She sounded chipper.

"It went well. How are doing at the facility?"

"Very well, Louie. Lots to do. Haven't been so busy in years. Are they going to hire you?"

"Probably. Just not sure this kind of life is for me, granny. Los Angeles is a whole different place."

"Well, Louie, you just have to do what's right for you," she counseled, disappointment obvious in her tone. "We did just fine before Miss Lonnie came along. Don't you worry about me."

"Thanks, granny, but I haven't decided anything yet. It would just take some getting used to."

"Well, don't make any quick decision. Take your time and think about it. When will you be home?"

"Couple of days probably."

"Okay. No rush. "I can stay until the end of the week. In fact, I probably will."

"You do that, granny. Enjoy it yourself while you can."

He felt worse after he hung up with her than he did after his conversation with Lonnie when she awoke this morning. His grandmother obviously liked the assisted-living facility, and the only way she could stay was if he stayed here. How bad could it be? So what if it was stop and go sex? He could adjust; particularly if he got to fuck women like he did yesterday. And then there was always Lonnie. Since meeting her, he'd had more sex in a few days than he'd had in all of his life before. What guy couldn't adjust to that?

But then he was again reminded of his friend who wanted to be a photographer, went to college, earned a degree in photography, and now, he hated it is an occupation. When it was just a hobby, he could photograph anything he wanted to. Now he had to take pictures of the ridiculous things that people paid to have pictures taken of. He now joked that there were only so many ugly brides he could shoot.

With that in mind, Louis wondered if he could eventually lose interest in sex. It didn't seem likely but stranger things have happened.

For now, he would abide by his promise to Lonnie and wait until after the premiere tonight to decide.

By noon, they had finished shooting the transition scenes. The premise was he was visiting his next-door single neighbor, Carly, to perform some simple chores. In the course of doing the little jobs, he encountered her two daughters, Teri and Trudy. Their mother caught Louis, and while pretending to be angry and call his mother, she really wanted him for herself. Lonnie would have liked to film a foursome with Louis and the three women, but since the equipment had already been packed and moved, she didn't want to incur the expense of bringing it all back. If response was favorable after tonight's screening, she might do it at a later date.

Lonnie was scarce throughout most of the day, working on finishing the movie for the evening premiere. Caterers were busy in the kitchen preparing food and setting up bars for the party. Gwen and Diane were furiously moving between the two to make certain everyone had what they needed.

Chrissy was there to see to Louis' needs, but after the day of shopping and all the activity yesterday, he was content to just hang around. They went out for lunch, caught a movie and then lounged around the pool. She was a great girl. He could see being involved with her if he wasn't in love with Lonnie. There was still something familiar about her and he thought it might be that she reminded him a lot of Angela back home, except she was much nicer and kinder. Or was she merely being paid to be that way?

In the late afternoon, Chrissy told Louis it was time for them to get ready for the party.

"How should I dress?" he wanted to know.

With a smirk, Chrissy explained, "It's casual, but for tonight's crowd, that could be anywhere from anything goes to next-to-nothing. So, wear whatever you like."

* * *

By the time all the guests arrived, Louis' head was spinning. He'd never been introduced to so many people at one time. The only names he could remember were those of the porn stars he already knew—from movies, of course. Chrissy had been right about the attire. Some of the macho guys were wearing shorts and tank tops to show themselves off. Others wore just casual shirts and pants, as did Louis.

But of course, the women were the ones to watch. Most had short dresses on that concealed very little. It was probable that many were without underwear and some even wore see-through apparel that left nothing to the imagination. Well, this was the porn business.

Of course, the most striking beauty of all was Lonnie, adorned in a low-cut, short sequined cocktail dress that breathtakingly showed off her magnificent breasts and perfectly sculpted legs.

Promptly at eight PM Lonnie announced that everyone should get a drink and find a space in the den to watch the premiere. She had reserved the center seat for Louis on the sofa, and the spot on either side of him or for Carly and herself. There weren't enough seats so most had to either stand or sit on the carpeted floor. Those women who chose the latter had no concerns about the disposition of their clothes. Louis wondered whether the real show would be on the floor or on the screen.

With the additional scenes shot this morning, the final cut was just over an hour, but it seemed to fly by. Louis had never seen himself on video so he was somewhat enthralled. To some extent, and partly because of his make-over, he didn't think he was really watching himself. One thing was certain; Lonnie had produced a quality video that was quite stimulating. Louis found himself getting aroused, something he didn't think could happen looking at himself, and it escalated during the last scene with Carly. Without thinking, he adjusted his cock in his pants to allow it to grow to its considerable size.

He was startled when Carly casually reached over and rubbed the palm of her hand along his bulge, but it also felt good.

She leaned over and quipped, "You better get a hard on watching us!"

As the movie came to an end, Louis noticed that some of the guys had their cocks out and were stroking themselves or being pumped by women, and likewise, the pussies of many women were exposed fingered by themselves or their men. As he was eying this activity, Carly was unzipping his pants for better access to his hard dick

Finally, when the screen went dark, there was a rousing round of applause, cat calls and whistles. No one bothered to cover up or replace any exposed body parts as Lonnie stood and moved in front of the screen.

"Thank you, everyone," Lonnie said. "I'm glad you enjoyed it. May I present Louis Robbins." She held her arm out, hand and directed at him. With slight movement of her fingers, she coaxed him to stand.

Louis had to hold his undone pants up with his hand to comply. He was up and down in seconds as the clapping continued.

Lonnie raised her arms to silence her guests. "Thank you, thank you. So, what did you all think?"

"It's great," some guy shouted. "Finish it."

"I plan to."

"An AVN winner, for sure," someone else said.

"Best newcomer for Louis." This from a woman.

There were a dozen more comments in the same vein. None were negative. Apparently, Lonnie was too well respected for that.

Finally, she thanked everyone again. "Please enjoy yourselves, eat, drink and—" she swept her hand around the room where cocks were still being stroked and pussies rubbed "—be merry!"

Another brief round of applause quickly dissolved as guests became more preoccupied with the orgy that was beginning. Before Lonnie even returned to her seat beside Louis, Carly's mouth was engulfing his cock. With no regard for what was transpiring in his lap, Lonnie sat and threw her arms around him, kissing him passionately.

After a minute of that, she said, "They loved you. And so do I. It all can be yours, Louis. The world is your oyster."

Awkwardly, because of Carly's head in his lap, Louis tried to reciprocate the hug. He wanted the kiss to endure, but Lonnie pulled back.

"Anyone you want tonight is yours," Lonnie told him.

"I want you."

"We'll have our time. For now, I have to mingle." And that quick, she was gone.

Louis watched her walk off and greet some of the few guests who weren't engaged in sexual activities on the floor. The vision of her sashay caused his penis to pulse, and Carly took that as a positive sign increasing the intensity of her expert oral ministrations. Watching Lonnie and imagining ravishing her luscious body caused him to involuntarily spurt into Carly's mouth. It wasn't a heavy load, but more than she could swallow.

Looking up with sperm dripping from both corners of her mouth, she murmured, "Damn, boy. No pun intended, but a little heads up would have been nice." Some other half-dressed milf hurried over to lick the dribble from Carly's face. That led to some heavy kissing and was an opportunity for Louis to pack himself up and slip away.

Louis quietly and stealthily made his way to the dining room where the food was set up. Having poor social skills, he hoped not to encounter anyone. However, Chrissy caught up with him. She was still clothed, dressed in a sexy, short, low-cut revealing dress. He now noticed that she really had a great body, and thought she was showing it off somewhat, she was doing so in a classy manner. He was really beginning to like her.

"So, is this what happens at these parties?" Louis questioned. "Turns into an orgy?"

"Frequently, not always."

"You going to get into it?"

She shrugged. "Maybe with the right person." But she was certain he didn't get her meaning. "Looks like you did." She gestured to some wet spots on his crotch. "Carly wasn't too careful."

"Obviously not. But I'm sure I'm not out of place."

There were massive amounts of food spread out on the dining room table, much of it too fancy for Louis' tastes. What he wouldn't give for a good hamburger right now. Instead, he just picked at some things. She did the same.

"So, with this now being an orgy, am I expected to participate?" Louis wanted to know.

"No one is expected to do anything. But when these parties turn into orgies, everyone wants to. This is your big chance to fuck a lot of women, Louis. Even more than one at a time."

Louis grimaced. "Doesn't sound particularly safe."

"It is. Everyone is clean here. And it can be a lot of fun."

"So you've done it before?"

Chrissy offered a guilty look that he could take however he wanted.

"And you like it." It wasn't a question, more a statement of fact.

"Sometimes. Not always. It can be a totally liberating sexual experience. But there are also times when you just want to be intimate with one person."

Louis nodded his understanding. While chatting and munching, he had been watching the goings on in the living room. Suddenly, he saw something most unexpected. "There is a guy fucking a girl and sucking another guy's dick!" He noted in astonishment.

With a casual nod and smile, Chrissy pointed out, "Yeah, there are some bisexual guys here. Just like guys like to see two girls together, some women like to watch two guys go at it. Did you not realize that there were bisexual guys?"

RonCabo
RonCabo
2,048 Followers