Star Student

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I also began avoiding Lydia whenever possible, because she'd bring it up again if she caught me alone, and my resolve was getting weaker.

It was working until one day when her car was in the shop. My folks made me pick Lydia up from school since they would be at work, and I didn't have anything going on. I couldn't object, or it would look weird.

We lived in a rural part of the state, so Lydia's school was a 30-minute drive one-way. Fuck. At least 30 minutes of privacy where she could corner me. I picked her up and prayed that she had let the issue go.

I pulled up to the school and honked. Lydia looked up and grinned. She was happy to see me, practically skipping as she jogged up to the car.

"Hiiiii" she sang as she leaned in for a peck on the cheek. "Thanks so much for picking me up. My Jetta should be out of the shop tomorrow."

She was in a good mood and kept chattering to me about stuff that had happened in class. I just sat and listened, thinking that if I didn't speak, I could complete the trip without our conversation drifting into something sex-related.

So far, so good. We were halfway done, and in 15 minutes, I could lock myself up in my room until our parents were home.

She looked out the window at the passing world as she spoke, paying no attention to me. I knew because I kept peering over at her, admiring her tight, nubile body.

She was wearing some tight yoga pant-looking bottoms that showed every curve of her long, strong, cheerleader legs. I wondered how those could possibly keep her warm in the winter, or how she got away with wearing them to school.

She had opened her jacket once she was warm inside the car, revealing a loose top that gave me glimpses of a black lace bra that she had chosen for today.

My mind was starting to wander into my fantasies when I had to swerve to nearly avoid hitting a squirrel.

"HOLY SHIT WHAT THE FUCK!" Lydia spouted, startled and shaken. "What was that? Watch what the fuck you're doing!"

Once she calmed down and the expletives stopped, she asked, "are you alright? You seem kind of spacey."

"Yeah, yeah, I'm fine," I huffed. "My mind was just elsewhere."

Once again, I hadn't noticed, but my cock had started to bulge while I was ogling Lydia. She noticed.

She cleared her throat and smiled. "Um, so what were you thinking about?" she chirped.

My eyes darted to hers because I could tell by her tone that she was hinting at something. She looked at my lap and laughed.

"Shit," I muttered. "Here we go again." I re-focused on the road. "How the fuck are you so shy and such a good girl except when it comes to 'Stacey's idea'?"

Her eyes widened with glee. "Ah, so you WERE thinking about it!" she exclaimed. "I only noticed your boner, I didn't necessarily think you were hard over THAT." Her little discovery had her grinning ear-to-ear.

"Doesn't matter," I barked. "It's not going to happen. Get it through your head."

She quieted down and crossed her arms, looking back out the window.

"I get it," she sighed. "I understand your reservations. I do. But I need this to happen, Kenny." Her demeanor had changed. Her jovial tone was now more... bossy.

She looked over at me and announced in a matter-of-fact tone, "I know about your 'semester at home'."

Shit. SHIT. How could she know? Remember when I mentioned that I was taking online courses this semester so I could help at home? That wasn't entirely true.

I needed a break. The past semester was a real beast, and I just wanted a couple of months to relax. I told my folks that I would take online classes, but in reality, I wasn't even enrolled in a single class. It wouldn't be that big of a deal, but I took my parents' tuition money at the beginning of the semester, and had been using it to keep from needing a job.

She continued, "A letter came in the mail yesterday for next semester's enrollment, and it showed your previous schedules to help you plan. I saw that this semester was blank."

I groaned. She had found me out. "You looked through my fucking MAIL???" I shouted with rage. "That's a federal crime, you know..." I looked over at Lydia with a stern glare.

She returned my look with one of her own. One that let me know she wasn't going to back down with my angry act.

My frustration quickly turned to desperation as I realized the dirt she had on me. I put on my best pity-inducing tone and told her, "I needed a break, Lyds. College is so hard, and you know mom and dad would never let me just goof off for a semester. I'm going to enroll for next semester, I swear. I just needed some time."

She gave me the same sympathetic look I had been giving her lately, but it was hard to tell if it was sincere or sarcastic.

Lydia gave me a half smile and replied, "I understand. I'd probably do the same if I was in your spot. Don't worry, I'm not going to say anything."

I exhaled in relief and chuckled, "oh thank you, Lyds. You're the best-"

"As long as you give me what I want," she interrupted.

I should have known that I wouldn't have gotten this preferential treatment for free. She was still my little sister, after all.

"Goddamn it, Lydia! No! For fuck's sake! I just can't do that!" I exclaimed frantically. "Please don't say anything," I begged. "Mom and dad will quit paying for my college for sure and would probably kick me out of the house!"

I was panicked, and she knew it. She had me where she wanted me. God DAMN that fucking letter.

Lydia raised her hands at me, beckoning me to back down as she said, "It's easy - don't MAKE me say anything, Ken. Just help me and keep it between us, and everyone wins. What's one more secret we keep?"

My face contorted into an expression of surrender and frustration. I couldn't say anything aside from some frustrated groans.

"Aw Ken, it doesn't have to be terrible!" She pleaded. "I'm really looking forward to learning." She dropped her hand into my lap and said, "and I know you really want to anyway."

I really, really did. And now, she held all the cards. What could I say now? I pulled her hand away.

"Okay, okay, fine," I reluctantly huffed, "but you have to wait until we're not driving."

She lurched back into her seat triumphantly and giggled. Her excitement and eagerness was palatable, and it was making me rock hard.

We finally made it home and walked inside.

"3:30," Lydia said, noting the time. "They won't be home for a while, but we'd better get started to make sure we're done before mom and dad come back."

We shed our jackets and bags, and she led me back to the living room sofa where this tale began. She sat down while I stayed standing. She looked at my crotch and then grinned up at me and said, "so where do we start?"

I sighed and hesitated. This was so fucking odd. Talking about sex with my sister was already awkward, but here I was, about to tell my sister instructions on how to please me. She grabbed my hand because she could tell my mind was racing again.

"Ken, it's ok," she assured tenderly. "It's ok. I want this. Please, tell me."

I inhaled and decided to dive in. I quickly unbuckled my jeans and pulled them down with my boxers, freeing my hard-on. My cock was throbbing, hard, and massive with anticipation by now. It sprung out at my sister's face, slowly wavering to a stop.

My goal was to make her uncomfortable, but it had the opposite effect. She gasped and her eyes got wide. She examined my cock, studying it quietly.

"Sorry, sorry. It's just so big," she said. "I guess that's the difference between a teenage boy and a man," she giggled. "Plus, it's not like I've never seen a dick," she added, "it's just a little odd staring at my brother's up close."

We both laughed hard. Having my pants down and my naked cock blowing in the breeze in front of my sister was both embarrassing and funny, and slightly humiliating. The laughter, along with realizing there really wasn't anything I could do to discourage Lydia made me ease up.

She was fascinated by my cock, but she kept looking up at me and grinning. She was truly happy. I almost felt bad for denying her for so long.

I put on my best serious face and said, "ok, if we're going to do this, I'm going to establish some rules."

Lydia looked up at me curiously. "Okay... like...?" she asked.

I commanded, "Well first of all, when we're doing this, you'll refer to me as your 'sex coach'. You may call me 'coach' or 'sir'."

Lydia giggled.

"I'm not joking. Do you understand?" I said in a deep voice.

She quit giggling, surprised that I was bossing her around, and replied, "Uh sure, got it. I mean, yes, I understand, coach."

Her subservience made me smile. "Good girl. Next, you will obey my instructions unquestioningly, to the letter." I continued. "Everything I tell you is for you to learn, and I promise I'll never hurt you, so if I ask you to do something, I don't want any 'why's', I just want you to do it, understood?"

Lydia grinned even wider and slowly replied "yesss sirrrr...!" and then bit her lip in excitement.

I began my lesson. "Before you put a guy's cock in your mouth, you need to know how to make it nice and hard with your hands. You should be able to make a guy cum with your hands only before you worry about your mouth."

Lydia looked up, surprised. "Wait," she said, "you mean I don't get to blow you today-"

"Uh-uh-uh... no questions," I interjected, waving a finger at her.

I sat next to her on the couch with my pants off and instructed her to get the lotion out of the bathroom and come back.

When she returned, Lydia went to sit next to me and I stopped her. "No. On your knees, in front of me," I instructed. "Also, take off your clothes. Easy clean-up if we make a mess. Plus, if my clothes are off, your clothes are off."

She smiled and quietly complied, peeling off her tight pants and little top, letting me see her incredible body for the first time.

She knelt before me, naked and exposed, and I sat and admired her. She was exquisite. I'd imagined what she looked like naked for weeks now, but seeing her in the flesh was better than anything I could have hoped for.

Her skin was still sun-kissed and tan lined from her spring break trip to Florida. Her body was thin and athletic, toned and tight, even by 18-year-old standards. Her tiny breasts jutted out with the perk you'd expect from a high school senior, making me wonder why she even wore bras. Her nipples were as hard as pencil erasers, as she was just as aroused as I was by all this. Her blue eyes peered up through the bangs of her bob haircut with nervous excitement as she waited for my next command.

I sat silently, enjoying the view.

My silence must have made her uneasy, because she shifted and asked, "everything ok? I mean, is everything ok, sir?"

I smiled and replied, "yeah, you're just so beautiful. You know that?"

She blushed hard and smiled. "Yeah?" she replied through a grin and added, "You're the the sweetest, coach" with a wink.

"Let's get started, shall we?" I asked.

"Yes, coach." she replied excitedly.

"Pump some lotion into your hands and rub it all over my cock." I instructed. "Make it nice and slippery."

Lydia did as I ordered and squirted lotion onto her palm. She rubbed her hands together and grabbed my cock with both hands. She held my base with one hand and gently stroked the length of my shaft with her other.

Her movements were awkward and polite. She'd never done this, and was obviously trying to be careful to not accidentally hurt me or mess up.

I could tell she was nervous. "You're doing fine, Lyds. It's me. You don't have anything to be scared of," I assured.

She looked up and smiled and loosened up a little. "I know, coach," she replied, "it's just still a little... weird. I mean, I have your cock - my BROTHER's cock - in my hand... and I'm jacking you off!" she laughed.

I chuckled along with her and replied, "how do you think I feel? My little sister is blackmailing me into letting her suck my cock!"

We kept laughing and then smiled at each other in silence for a moment, her little hands still smearing the lotion onto my hardening dick.

She broke the silence by saying, "pretty fuckin hot, huh?" while grinning up at me.

I smiled back and nodded, then resumed my instructions. "Okay, now that you've gotten me nice and slippery, I'm gonna tell you how to stroke a cock the right way. Let's start with one hand."

"Yes sir," she replied. She let go of my cock and held up her right hand.

"Good. Now grab my base. Tight, but not too tight. Like you're holding someone's hand tightly."

She smiled and did as I asked, gripping my cock with a firm hold. "Like that, coach?" she asked.

"Yeah, that's it..." I affirmed with a pleasured sigh. "Now slide your fist as far down into my base as you can. Don't worry if you push my balls back a little, I'll tell you if you hurt me or do it wrong."

She slid down until my cock flesh was stretched tight and the bottom of her fist was pressed into my pubes. She made eye contact with me to figure out if and when she was going to mess up.

"You're doing fine. You see how your grip and pressing it like that makes it throb?"

She took a closer look and nodded.

I told her, "That feels good. It enhances sensation in the shaft."

She gave a surprised look and replied, "Wow, really?"

"Yep," I responded, "aren't you glad you've got such a good, thorough coach?"

"Yes SIR!" she replied emphatically with a smile.

Her calling me sir really turned me on for some reason. It wasn't my plan, but having my sister bowing to my whims and calling me sir was getting me really worked up.

"Good girl." I told her. "Now, slowly slide your fist all the way up my shaft. Go a little beyond the tip, but as your hand slips off the top, close your fist. Almost as if you're trying to hold onto it, but someone pulled it loose."

Lydia slowly followed along as I spoke.

I continued, "Then come back down, and let my cock part your closed fingers. You're basically trying to use your fist like a pussy."

Lydia got nervous and awkward again, but she pressed forward and kept trying. It was a little harder for her with her small hands, but after a coupe of tries, she got it.

"Yeah... yeah, that's it. That's nice..." I moaned in approval. "Now when you come back down, make sure you go alllll the way back down to the base, where you started."

She followed my instructions perfectly, giving me a perfect stroke, the entire length of my shaft.

Her touch felt heavenly. Her soft, tiny hand worked the length of my shaft, making it pulsate and throb. I leaned back and enjoyed my sister's stroking for a moment.

Lydia could tell I was enjoying it. She bit her lip as she got more turned on as she watched me squirm and moan with her touch. I don't think she even realized her free hand dropped into her lap and started rubbing her pussy, but I noticed.

"No, you're not allowed to do that yet," I said.

She jerked her hand back when she realized I caught her and looked up at me with a mischievous grin.

"You're going to use that hand for something else right now." I said with a sly grin.

"I'll do whatever you want, coach." Lydia said.

"I know," I replied smugly. "I want you to use that hand to massage my balls. Gently put them in your hand."

Lydia reached up with her free hand and cradled my balls with my cock still firmly in her grip with the other hand.

"Good girl. Now when you handle balls, it's ok to squeeze, rub, or tug at them, but you have to do it gently. Very gently. Treat them like eggs." I instructed as Lydia gave me her full attention. "Now, just gently roll them around and cup them while you keep stroking me."

Lydia carefully carried out my command and massaged my balls as she kept pumping my cock.

"Good girl," I moaned. "Good girl... yeah, that feels so good... see how they're getting tight? That means they're getting full of cum."

She looked up with another grin of wonderment as she learned another new thing about pleasing a man that no teenage boy could have told her. She giggled and was obviously pleased with herself, but she never got distracted. Her little hands kept jerking me off and she had me melting on the sofa.

"You like that, coach? Am I doing good?" she whispered.

"Fuck yeah you are," I gasped, "so fucking good. And I hate to stop you, but you need to. I've got more to teach you."

She had me really close to cumming, so I had to stop her for the sake of making sure the lesson didn't end early. She took her hands off me and leaned back onto her knees.

"You've done so good so far. You're a good little student, Lyds."

She blushed and giggled. "This is fun!" she replied.

I smiled at her and said, "OK, you've definitely got the hang of the one handed stroke and handling balls. Now I'm going to show you how to handle a bigger dick, like mine."

Her expression turned curious again, wondering what was coming next.

"Get more lotion on your hands." I said. Lydia pumped more onto her palms as I kept talking. "Now you're going to learn how to jack off a dick with two hands. This is the best for guys that have larger dicks."

Lydia smiled and said, "I can use the one-handed technique on the boys, this one on the men?"

"Exactly." I affirmed. "Now grip my cock with both hands, one on top of the other, like the way you'd hold a baseball bat."

She wrapped her hands around my shaft again, tightly gripping it just like I had shown her before. A couple more inches of cock poked out of the top of her hands, and she smiled and shook her head as she looked at me, marveling at how big my cock was.

I smiled back and continued. "Now, you're going to go all the way up and off the head and all the way down into the base, just like last time, but as you stroke, twist your hands in opposite directions. Like pretending to give my cock an indian burn. Got it?"

She nodded and slowly started rhythmically pumping and twisting, just as I had instructed.

The sensation of having her hands completely engulfing me almost made me cum right away.

"Oh fuck..." I groaned. Yes... yes..."

Lydia was surprised by my reaction to the new technique and loved it. She stroked faster in excitement.

"No, no, no, stop... STOP!" I panted. Lydia threw her hands back as if she was putting her hands up and looked at me with a wide-eyed, bewildered stare.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, coach! Did I do something wrong?" she asked.

I groaned as I restrained my orgasm and huffed, "no, you did everything right. So right you almost made me cum."

She sighed in relief and grinned. She was beaming knowing that her performance was going so well.

"That stroke gives the cock way more sensation because it covers more skin. So it feels better. And man, when you started going faster..." I smiled and panted. "It almost got messy." We both laughed.

I reined myself in and took a serious tone once more. "Speaking of messy, I think I need to clear something up before we get to blow jobs."

Lydia looked into my eyes, a bit surprised at my sudden change in tone.

"You know guys cum, right? And that they shoot cum out of their dick when they have an orgasm?"

Lydia rolled her eyes and replied, "Yeah, Ken, I know. I've seen porn, I know how it works."

"What did you call me?" I snapped, as I reminded her of my role.

She opened her eyes wide in surprise as she replied, "ooooh, sorry, I meant yes SIR."

"That's right," I asserted. "Now, if you know how a guy cums, then when it comes to blow jobs, you have 2 choices: make a mess or swallow his load. You're going to have to make that choice with me today, so we might as well make it now. What would you rather do?"

Lydia narrowed her eyes and looked at the floor as she thought and asked, "Do I really have to do either/or, coach? Like, couldn't you just have me finish you off into a towel or something?"