Star Student

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She finally hit the back of her throat again, and started coughing again, but she simply took my cock out of her mouth, spit out her excess drool from the gagging, and went right back to work. As soon as the coughing stopped, she sunk back down and tried to go deeper, again and again.

Each time, she gagged a little less and it took a little longer for her to get to the choke stage. She was also able to go deeper more quickly, instead of slowly easing all the way down. She went as deep as she could, gagged, and spit me out to cough.

"(cough cough cough) I need you to help (cough cough cough) keep me from backing off (cough). I feel like I could keep it in my throat longer, but this reflex keeps making me back away." she said as she wiped the tears out of her eyes.

"Of course," I replied with a grin. "I'm here to help."

Lydia smiled and asked, "could you just hold my head down for a few seconds when I start to choke? I'll let you know when to back off."

I nodded and poked my cock forward to ready it for her next attempt. She plunged her mouth down on my cock, taking it almost the entire length before slowing. As she got to the deepest part of her throat, she slowed down, anticipating her choke reaction.

I slid my hand behind her head, following her as she kept easing forward. She stopped when I could feel the head of my dick nudging her throat again, and I held her in place.

Lydia heaved and let out a gag and a stifled cough. She clenched her eyes shut as she forced herself to work through the gagging. I held her still, watching her carefully for a cue to tell me when she had reached her limit.

She stuck out her tongue and drool poured out. She had me in deep enough that the tip of her tongue touched my balls and my shaft started to buckle at the base.

She let out a groan that was muffled by my cock filling her mouth, heaved and coughed again. She looked like she was about to vomit. She looked up at me with panicked eyes, glassy with choke tears, to tell me she had enough.

I grabbed her head and pushed a little deeper. That made her start slapping and clawing at me, which is when I released her.

She yanked her body away from me, releasing an "ugh" mixed with coughing and spitting.

"You ok? I didn't hold you down too long, did I?" I asked sarcastically.

Lydia pulled herself together and scowled at me. "Asshole. You know you did," she muttered.

"Well, think of it like this..." I mused. "That last time was the deepest and longest you've ever gone. No pain, no gain, right?"

She looked away from me, still angry.

"Look," I continued, "I promise, I'll never force you like that again. That was just to help push your limits."

She looked up, waiting for me to explain myself.

"Think about it... how deep could you go before we started?" I asked. "And now? Even without me pushing?"

She looked at me and her expression changed as she understood. "Wow... I can deep throat now, huh?" she asked.

"You sure can, and you can honestly do it better than most girls I've been with so far." I replied.

My affirmation and praise always made her happy. She grinned and chirped "Wow, I've learned so much already!" She batted her eyes and asked, "Am I your best student, coach?" in a saucy tone.

"Most definitely," I emphatically replied. "Wanna go back to something a little more fun and easier than gagging?" I asked.

Lydia sighed and let out a little "thank god" and asked, "yes, what did you have in mind?"

I quietly enumerated the points she'd learned, trying to make sure I didn't miss anything: "You've learned how to stroke a cock... you've learned how to tease... you've got deep throating handled pretty well... let's handle the basic cock sucking technique."

Since I bumped up the gagging for punishment's sake, I had almost forgotten to tell her how to simply suck a dick. Lydia seemed confused.

"What?" I inquired.

"So you don't just deep throat it every time?" she asked.

"Huh? NO. No. Why would you think that?" I replied in disbelief.

She searched her thoughts and responded, "Well whenever I watch porn, it seems like the girls are just taking as much cock as they can."

Ah. It made sense now. My inexperienced sister was gauging her performance based on porn standards.

"Well, there's lots of differences between porn and reality." I replied matter-of-factly "Remember how I told you that you do some stuff because it looks hot and other stuff because it feels good?" I asked.

Lydia nodded as she recalled.

"Well gagging feels nice, but it looks hotter. So you see it way more in porn since it's strictly visual." I explained. "Throwing in an occasional gag or going deep to remind your guy that you can handle it is really hot, but the way you suck a cock is what's gonna make him cum."

She nodded to let me know she got it. "Whew" she said, "that's a relief because I thought I was going to have to gag my way through blow jobs. I think that may have been why I was scared."

I gave her a sympathetic gaze and said, "You poor girl. I would have been scared, too, if I thought that's all it was. How terrible would it be to have to give blow jobs like that!"

"EXACTLY," she groaned, and we shared another laugh. "So, coach, why don't you show me how to make you cum?" Lydia giggled.

Ooh la la! Lydia's newfound confidence and comfort with being my little student was incredibly sexy. My cock snapped back to attention as I took a seat on the couch again.

"Certainly," I said as I got comfortable.

I eased myself back and scooted my hips forward, pointing my cock into the air toward Lydia's head. She scooted in without me having to instruct her. She licked her lips in anticipation. She hovered over it, just waiting for me to give her permission to put it back into her mouth. She couldn't wait to suck my cock, and it lit my fire.

I waved her forward, telling her to come closer.

"Give me your hand," I said.

She extended her arm, and I grasped her hand. I pulled her closer, because I needed her hand close to my mouth. It put her face millimeters from my throbbing cock, to where I could feel her breath on it. It brushed her lips and she instinctively opened her mouth, but I stopped her.

"No, no, not yet.." I instructed.

She let out a playful frown followed by a grin as she waited for my next lesson.

I took her hand and pulled her index finger forward.

I instructed, "When you suck a cock, you should do 3 things: use plenty of saliva, make sure you never use teeth, and use your tongue underneath."

My professorial tone broke Lydia's attention to my cock in her face, and she looked into my eyes as she listened.

"So you're basically going to wrap your lips around it in a way that your teeth are clear, and you're going to press your tongue against the underside." I continued.

I stuck her finger into my mouth and started sucking on it the way I had outlined it. I pulled her finger out and added, "it's nice if you can manage to tease the shaft with your tongue while it's in your mouth, like this." I put her finger back in my mouth and waggled my tongue back and forth as I pulled up and down.

Lydia's face told me that she was getting off on having her finger sucked. I stopped and asked, "are you enjoying that?" with a grin.

She bit her lip and smiled and nodded, then said, "yeah it's kinda hot. But all I can think about is doing that to your cock. Can I try, sir?"

I smiled and let go of her and leaned back, gesturing at my cock as an invitation. Lydia leaned in and slowly slid her lips over my cock. She clamped her soft lips around me and pressed her warm tongue against my shaft and began to slowly bob up and down. Once she found a comfortable rhythm, she looked up at me to see if she was doing a good job.

She was. My head was leaned back and my eyes were closed in bliss. Feeling her now skilled mouth engulf my cock had me reeling. I looked down at her and stared into her eyes, enjoying the pristine view of my sweet little sister happily sucking my cock.

"Oh Lydia that's so fucking nice... good girl..." I moaned. "You're so fucking beautiful and look so sexy with my cock in your mouth."

That made her smile and blush. It may have been hard to tell since she never broke her stride or stopped sucking, but I knew she was smiling at me with her cock-stuffed mouth.

I felt precum leak out when Lydia stopped. She smacked her lips, tasting my cum, sampling it like a sommelier trying something new.

"Is that taste... is that your cum?" She asked?

I nodded and replied, "Yeah, sometimes a little bit leaks out as you get close to an orgasm."

She smacked her lips a couple of more times and let out an inquisitive "Hmm!" and said, "I mean, it doesn't taste GOOD, but it's not that bad. I thought it would be gross."

She looked up at me and apologized. "I'm sorry for stopping, sir, I just wanted to know what cum tasted like... so that I can know what to expect when you make me swallow it next time." She grinned and went back to sucking my cock like the star student she was.

I could have let her keep going. It felt amazing. Lydia would have been happy to make me cum, but the lesson would have been incomplete. I leaned forward and took her head in my hands, slowly easing her head off me and looking into her eyes.

"I don't want you to stop, but we have one final part of the lesson." I panted.

Her face fell into a disappointed frown and she leaned back onto her knees again. "Did we miss something?" she asked.

"Not at all," I replied. "You just have to take your final test."

She smiled. "Final test?" she asked with excitement.

"Remember when I was teaching you how to tease, and had you put everything together?" I asked.

"Mmmmhmmmm" she hummed as she nodded and smiled bigger.

"Well, it's the same for everything you've learned with blow jobs." I continued. "The teasing, the gagging, the sucking - just like before, you don't just do one thing, you alternate it and mix it up."

I stood up again and Lydia shifted on her knees in anticipation. Then I commanded, "So I want you to 'take it from the top' again - take everything you've learned and make me cum in a way that feels good and fun for you, too."

She opened her mouth to get started, but I made her pause.

"Wait, one last thing," I piped in. Lydia stopped, her mouth still agape, looking up at me. "This time, I want you to play with your pussy. It's not fair if I'm the only one who gets off."

Lydia smiled and plunged my cock deep into her mouth. She took a couple of deep, gagging gulps, coating my cock with saliva before she pulled it out and started stroking it. She licked her lips as she used her other hand to tease her clit and let out a moan.

She took my cock back into her mouth and started bobbing up and down, using the techniques exactly the way I had taught her. When she didn't want to take me deep, she used her stroking hand to slide the rest of the way to my base, making sure no part of my cock was unattended.

She leaned forward and grabbed my thighs, puling herself into my balls, licking and sucking them, letting my cock rest on her face as she looked up at me.

I grunted in pleasure from the unexpected twist. I hadn't taught her that, but she was doing a good job. Once she had my balls tightened, she grabbed my cock and slapped it on her tongue, still looking up at me.

"(slap slap slap) You like this, coach?" she asked in a husky voice.

I nodded.

"(slap slap slap) I'm gonna make you cum so fucking hard! (slap slap slap) You want me to do that, sir?"

I continued nodding, unable to speak. Her confidence and dirty talk left me breathless and made my cock stiffen even more.

She quickly sunk her mouth down onto my cock in another series of deep swallows, letting out muffled moans and gag noises as my cock pushed against the depths of her throat.

She grabbed my hips and pulled her head hard against my cock, trying to get me as deep as she could. She popped off my dick with a cough and spit her drool all over it, lubing up my cock with her spit as she stroked me.

She had played with her pussy and worked herself up to an orgasm as she let out a series of moans that only escaped as "mmmmpf mmmmpf ooohhhmmfpfpf" since my cock was stuffed in her mouth.

Watching my sister cum while she sucked my cock was incredibly hot, and it edged me even closer to my own orgasm. After she had finished cumming, she slipped my cock out of her mouth and started jacking me off with both fists, pumping and twisting my slippery cock as she watched me strain to keep from exploding.

Her orgasm must have ignited something, because she turned ravenous.

"Yeah, I knew you'd like it," she hissed lustfully. "I knew it. You like having your sister suck your dick, dontcha? Yeah you do, dirty fucker."

I moaned and nodded, shocked at Lydia's words and surprised at how much they turned me on. She kept talking dirty as she stroked, making me feel like a depraved pervert.

"It's ok cuz I like sucking your big dick, too, Kenny. So hot... You gonna cum for me? Ya wanna give me that cum, dontcha? Wanna paint your sister's pretty little face?"

That question, along with her sweet-teeny-bopper-turned-filthy act, made my balls tense up and my cock go rigid, preparing to unleash the blast of cum that had been building since she got into my car today.

"Get back on your knees, here it comes," I grunted.

She lurched back and looked straight up at me, then clamped her eyes shut and braced herself. I grabbed a handful of hair with one hand, and guided her face right in front of my cock.

I used the other to grab the base of my cock, give it a couple of quick strokes and a shake before I shot out several blasts of hot, sticky cum, spurting out in thick ropes as they landed across her face. I howled in pleasure as I dumped buckets of cum on my sister's face, convulsing and shaking in an earth-shattering orgasm.

Once the final drips worked their way out of my cock, I flung the dribbles of cum left on my cock onto Lydia's smiling face, her eyes still clamped shut to keep the pools of cum from dripping into them.

I wiped the tip of my cock on her warm, flushed cheek, and collapsed back onto the couch.

Lydia giggled and cleared the cum away from her eyelids, peeking out at me. She was positively glowing, beaming with happiness. Happy that she got her way. Happy that she has a brother who truly showed he cares. Happy that she had gotten over her anxiety. Happy that she was able to please a man with her mouth so completely that all he could do is grin dreamily back at her as he tried to catch his breath.

"Uh... Wowwwww..." Lydia giggled. "That was...HOT." she said, wiping cum out of her hair.

"So hot," I echoed. "And I was right." Lydia stopped clearing jizz for a second to see what I meant. I smiled and added, "I told you that you'd look sexy with my cum dripping off your face."

Lydia blushed and bit her lip. Then she got a look in her eye. Before I could ask what was up, she reached for her phone and opened the camera.

"Stand up." she commanded.

I objected and asked, "what for?"

"JUST DOOOO ITTTT! Pretty please, sir." she said with a grin.

How could I resist? I stood up, and Lydia took my still stiff cock and put it in her mouth while she took a cum-covered selfie. She made me move around and took a couple of angles to make sure she got the lighting and composition just right.

"Thanks!" she chirped, and sat down on the couch, cum still on her face, and started typing up a text.

"What are you doing? Delete that!" I yelled.

Just as I was about to panic and think my sister was posting photos of our act on social media, my phone buzzed. It was a message from Lydia.

When I opened it, I saw the most adorable picture of my little sister, coated with my cum, slurping the last bit of jizz out of my well-spent cock. Her eyes were gorgeous, the lighting was perfect... it was one of the hottest photos I'd ever seen.

"Something to remember this moment," Lydia said as she got up to walk to the shower. She looked over her shoulder at me and added with a wink, "also something to make your cock hard when I'm not around."

As she walked further away, she shouted, "Don't worry, I deleted all the other ones, and I made sure to cut your face out, so nobody would know it was you." She must have been able to tell that I was still a little uneasy over it.

I sat there, naked on the couch, still catching my breath, and trying to wrap my head around what had just happened. My mind was wandering when I heard the shower turn on and Lydia shout, "are you gonna join me or what?"

After we had gotten cleaned up and dressed, we went back to the couch. Lydia turned on the TV and put on a movie, and I sat next to her. She snuggled in close and leaned her head on my shoulder.

"I love you," she said in a sigh. "Thank you. For today. I mean it."

I still wasn't sure how to feel about it. My moral compass was still a powerful enough force to dampen the hotness of it, especially now that my balls were empty.

"I love you, too." I replied. "Anything for you."

She squeezed me tight. As she released, she said, "I suppose we just have a deeper bond now, huh? I've never felt closer to anyone and honestly feel like I can tell you anything now."

I chuckled, "You'd better. I don't know how much more vulnerable I can be with you than having my dick in your mouth."

We both shared a laugh that ended in a satisfying sigh, just as our parents walked in.

Mom spotted us on the couch and said, "well aren't you 2 peas in a pod? What's so funny?"

Lydia and I looked at each other, trying to think of what to say. Lydia spoke first.

"Ken got me a gag gift today that I really loved." she said through a huge smile. We strained to keep from laughing.

"That's nice, what was it?" Mom asked.

"Uh... well, Lyds had a performance that she choked on," I replied, fighting back a belly laugh, "and I wanted to make her feel better."

Lydia snorted.

I added, "So I got her a blow pop that had "I'm a sucker for you" on the wrapper."

Lydia roared with laughter and I joined in.

Mom gave us a blank stare and said, "I don't get it."

I did some quick thinking and said, "It was just something I found and was trying to be funny to make her feel better. It was so bad that it was funny."

Lydia interjected, "yeah, yeah, and it totally worked. Then we got to talking and settled the beef between us."

Mom still looked confused, but had given up and went back to putting away the groceries she'd carried in.

"I don't get you 2 or your humor." she sighed. "2 peas in a pod indeed," she huffed. "I'm just glad you 2 are friends again."

Lydia grabbed my hand and shouted back, "us too" as she smiled at me.