Star Student

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good point," I replied, "but no, not for your lesson. For 2 reasons: First, you might as well do the worst of the worst and learn to like it. That way, everything else is easier. Second, guys love it. Having you swallow feels awesome and isn't messy, cumming all over you is just damn sexy and fun to watch. So you're going to pick one."

She looked down in thought again. "If you cum on me, where would you do it?" she asked.

"Fair question." I replied. "You'd get a facial. That's probably the hardest one to get used to if you're not into it. So if you choose the mess, it will be on your face."

She thought for a moment, shifting uneasily as we finally hit something that was a little uncomfortable for her. Watching her agonize on whether she was going to swallow my cum or let me dump it on her face turned me on and kept my cock rigid.

After I gave her a little time, I chimed in. "Well, which one is it?"

Lydia looked up and said, "I think I want a facial today, coach. Is that ok?"

"It's very ok," I replied with a smile. "You'll look sexy with my cum dripping off your face." She grinned and blushed.

I stood up so that my cock was right in her face. "You ready for the main lesson now?" I asked.

She stared up at me with her big blue eyes, looking a bit apprehensive. We were at the crossroads, the place where her anxiety had always crippled her before. She pursed her lips and furrowed her brow a bit, then nodded at me.

She was obviously nervous, so I tried to calm her. "Lyds, you'll do great. Even if you don't, I'll still love you." I told her in a tender tone. "I'm here to help, OK?"

She looked at me, forcing an expression of approval, even if her finger was tapping rapidly in fear.

I broke the tension by saying, "Ok, we're going to do something a little different to help you. I know this is hard for you."

She stopped tapping and breathed a little easier and looked at me curiously.

I told her, "I want you to just close your eyes and open your mouth." Lydia stared up at me with a confused look as I added, "I'm just going to place my cock in your mouth, and you can just do whatever feels comfortable at first." She looked at me, still confused, but nodded that she'd do it.

I tried to explain it better by adding, "You can keep your eyes closed. You can just let it sit in your mouth. You can start kissing or licking or sucking or whatever - Just do what you want or what feels natural. There isn't a single thing you can do wrong, do you understand?"

She still looked confused and a little afraid, but nodded again.

I closed with, "After you're comfortable with the overall act of having a cock in your mouth, we'll start helping you with techniques. Sound okay?"

She inhaled, nodded and then clamped her eyes shut and opened her mouth wide for me. Her tongue stuck out, searching for me as she waited for me to start. I carefully laid the head of my cock on her tongue, then I stayed still.

At first, she just sat there, both of us like an erotic sculpture for a moment. Then she slowly started swaying her tongue side to side on the underside of my cock, teasing it and licking it.

Her eyes were still closed tightly, as this was still very uncomfortable for her. Her body was stiff, only moving her mouth as she concentrated on her breathing and keeping calm.

"You're doing great," I told her, encouraging her.

When I spoke, she let her lips close around my cock, giving my head a gentle sucking. Before long, she worked up the courage to start bobbing her head to take my cock deeper into her mouth.

She was still uncoordinated and awkward, and trying to get used to it, but she was doing well. Her unskilled mouth could only manage to take a couple of inches of me, and she made loud, sloppy, slurping and sucking sounds as she quickly bobbed her head.

Despite her inexperienced job, it still felt nice. Her lips were big and soft, and felt wonderful clamped around me. Her mouth and tongue were warm and wet and felt good sliding down my cock.

"Fuck yeah... that's good, Lyds." I moaned.

Her eyes were still shut, but I could tell my words helped ease her up more by her sucking. It was a little more confident.

After a little while, she wasn't breathing frantically and her eyes stayed closed, but weren't clamped shut. She didn't know what she was doing, but I could tell she had gotten comfortable.

"Lyds, open your eyes. Look up at me." I said softly.

She opened her eyes wide and stared up at me while still slurping at my head.

"Look at you! You're doing it! You're giving a blow job!" I praised gleefully.

We both laughed out loud, her letting my cock fall out of her mouth and raising her fists in the air triumphantly.

"Yayyyy!" she exclaimed through a big smile.

We both calmed down a bit, and I sat back down on the sofa.

"That was a good start," I began as I spread my legs wide for her.

Her grin faded as she realized that we'd only just begun, and that it was time for more lessons.

"You ready to learn more?" I asked as I lurched my hips forward, jutting my cock toward her face.

"Mmmhmmm" she purred, quickly correcting herself with, "I mean, yes SIR."

"Good girl," I replied.

I put on my coach face once more and began, "When it comes to blow jobs, there are things you do that feel good, and there are things you do that look sexy."

Lydia put on her student face and nodded as I spoke to let me know she understood.

"Guys are visual, so it's important to look sexy while giving a blow job, understand?" I asked and looked down to make sure Lydia got it. She grinned and kept nodding.

I continued, "Let's start with a couple of fun things that just look sexy. It's gonna seem weird and maybe a little funny, but I promise every guy thinks they're hot. Ready?"

I didn't wait for an answer. Lydia was grinning from ear to ear, so I took that as the confirmation I needed.

"Grab my cock and just slap it against your cheek," I commanded.

"Um, what?" Lydia laughed.

I shot her a glare to let her know I was serious. She gripped my base like I had shown her before and leaned in, resting her chin at the top of my right thigh, and gently slapped my boner against her face.

"Like this?" she asked.

"Yes," I confirmed, "but harder. And do it a few times quickly."

She closed her eyes to avoid an accidental poke and had a big smile since she found it funny, but she did what I said. She quickly jiggled my cock, letting it land in a "smack-smack-smack" on her face.

"Yeah, like that," I said in approval. "Look how the gentle slapping makes my cock stiffen up. You see? I know it looks and feels funny, but I promise there's a reason why guys like it."

Lydia examined my cock to check her work. When she saw it swollen and throbbing, she smiled and gave me a look of pleasant surprise.

"Now stick out your tongue and slap it there, the same way." I commanded.

She kept her eyes on me and stuck her tongue out as far as she could. When she started smacking it on her tongue, she started smiling, almost laughing again.

Having her smiling and looking at me while my cock bounced up and down on her tongue really turned me on. My face must have given it away, or maybe it was because I didn't tell her to stop. She could tell I liked it, and her expression changed from a smile to a determined stare. She wanted to please me.

"Good girl." I told her through a deep breath. "Good girl. You like using your tongue on me?" I asked in a sultry tone.

She stopped so she could answer. "Yes sir, I do." she whispered back through a smile.

I used the moment to segue back to the lesson at hand. "Good. That's the next lesson." I said. "Teasing with your tongue."

Lydia shifted back into student mode while keeping my cock in her hand.

"The underside of the shaft, what's facing you - that's the most sensitive area of a guy's dick." I informed her. "That's where you want to focus touching and teasing."

She nodded to let me know she was following.

"Take your tongue and just drag it up and down the underside." I ordered.

Lydia leaned in and gave a slow ice cream lick all the way up my shaft, making me shudder. My reaction made her grin and she repeated it a few times.

"That's nice." I panted. "Now turn your head sideways and turn it side to side, so your tongue goes up and down me."

She adjusted and did what I said, letting her warm tongue glide from my base to my head.

"Mmm, yes... yeah, like that," I moaned in approval. "Now tickle the little spot just below the head with your tongue."

She stuck her tongue out and started flicking it on and under the tip of my cock, making it twitch and get rock hard.

"Perfect. You're doing so good, Lyds." I said through a grin as she fluttered her tongue.

"Looks like you've got teasing handled."

She stopped and smiled. "Am I really doing good, or are you just saying that because I'm sucking your cock?" she asked playfully.

"I'm serious!" I shot back. "Once I give you the basics, you really take right to it. You're a natural, kiddo."

She giggled and leaned back, waiting for my next command.

"Let's put it all together," I said, putting her back to attention. "When you're teasing a cock, you shouldn't just do one of those techniques, you should throw them all together and alternate. Got it?"

"Is there any kind of order or style that works best?" Lydia asked. It was cute how focused she was on getting things right.

"No, not really." I replied. "Just do what feels good to you. You should also read your guy - if you notice he likes something a little more, maybe spend a little more time doing it. But remember, do it ALL. And mix it up." I looked her in the eye for any signs of confusion before asking, "Understand?", prompting her to begin.

Lydia nodded in compliance.

"Good. Let's take it from the top, then!" I said as I leaned back and gestured for her to begin.

Lydia leaned in and started licking my cock. She knew I liked that, and zeroed in on it. I exhaled loudly in pleasure as she moved her tongue to the tip of my cock, dragging her spit along as it went.

When she got to the top, she started slapping my cock on her tongue. I groaned in approval. She quickly stopped to admire her handiwork. She studied my cock pulsating in her hand, glistening with her spit.

She bit her lip in excitement and slowly started stroking my shaft, now slick with her saliva. She gripped it with both hands and started cranking away at it like an expert with a double-handed stroke.

I moaned and pushed my hips forward, trying to give her as much as my cock as I could. My moan broke her out of her cock hypnosis and she looked into my eyes, enjoying my face, contorted in pleasure.

She leaned in and started teasing the head of my cock with her tongue while she kept pumping it with her little hands, never breaking eye contact with me.

I was putty in her hands at this point. Lydia had truly paid attention to my instruction, because she was already pleasing me to the point where I'd completely given her control - and she hadn't even sucked my cock yet.

I moved to follow her touch. I whimpered when she stopped. She must have picked up on it because she suddenly stopped, leaning back onto her knees, leaving my massive hard-on wet and quivering.

I came to momentarily and gave her an upset look.

"Am I doing a good job, coach?" she purred as she put a hand between her thighs.

"Yes..." I breathed. "Yes... you're my good girl and you're doing wonderfully."

She moaned as she started pleasing herself in front of me. Then she grabbed my cock with her other hand and leaned her face in close.

"You like it when I tease your cock, sir?" she said, slapping my cock against her face. "You like that? (slap-slap-slap)" she moaned as she kept smacking herself while she teased her pussy.

"Oh god YES!" I exclaimed.

Lydia kept stroking my cock while she played with her pussy, working her way towards an orgasm. She wasn't paying attention to me anymore, although she was still pumping my cock with her fist.

She had me dangerously close to cumming, and I still had more to teach her, so I yanked her hand off of me just before I was about to explode. My action startled her, and she snapped out of her lustful haze.

Perplexed, Lydia asked, "Did I do something wrong, sir? I thought you liked it."

I laughed and replied, "I loved it. You were doing SO good. TOO good." I cocked my head and asked, "you trying to make me cum early?"

Lydia gave me a sexy glare and a mischievous grin, then giggled.

"Ah HA!" I exclaimed, "you WERE trying to make me cum! Well, missy, you're not gonna get out of a facial that easily. Clever girl."

She sighed and shrugged in surrender, knowing I'd found her out. I decided that I needed to re-establish my authority after my momentary lapse in control and her attempt to trick me.

I stood up quickly, surprising her. I grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her hair back, snapping her neck back so that she was looking up at me. She winced in pain and gave me a shocked expression.

"Don't do that again," I growled. She gasped, surprised by my sudden switch in demeanor. I yanked her hair again and barked, "Do you understand?"

"Yes sir, I'm sorry." she whimpered. She tried to nod as she spoke, but my grasp kept her from moving her head.

I tossed her head aside as I said, "Good. But I'm going to have to punish you now."

She looked up at me, perplexed and looking slightly hurt. "Punish me?" she asked fearfully. "Are you serious?"

I locked eyes with her and replied, "Completely serious. I meant it when I said I wanted you to treat me with the same respect as an instructor, so I can't have you attempting to take control just because you're getting off on it."

She looked away, contemplating what I could have in store as she recalled our arrangement.

I returned to my position in front of her, standing with my cock inches from her face, and said, "I'll go easy on you this time, but next time I'll have to be mean. I'll just work your punishment into today's lesson. Do you understand?" I looked down at her, waiting for her response.

She had a fearful look on her face. She gulped and said "yes sir, I'm sorry. Please don't hurt me."

I stroked her hair and shrugged off the facade for a moment to remind her that I wouldn't ever hurt her. "Lyds, I promise I won't. I was just playing the role, ok? But it's important that you play along."

She gave me a little smirk when she realized she didn't have anything to fear.

"Besides, it's fun, isn't it?" I said while smiling down at her.

Her smile grew wide and she replied, "actually it's REALLY fun. It turns me on so much. I wasn't expecting that."

I nodded in agreement and continued, "Great. Now let's get back to work, and get your punishment out of the way."

I began with, "when it comes to blow jobs, taking a cock deep in your mouth is important. The more you can fit, the more the guy can feel that warm, wet sensation of your mouth on his cock, and that makes for a better blow job."

Lydia's face began to show concern as she was figuring out where I was going with it.

"Having said that," I continued, " you're going to do some gagging today."

Lydia's eyes grew wide and she gasped. "You're going to choke me with your cock?" she asked.

"Maybe a little," I replied, "but choking you isn't the intention. It's to get your throat used to taking a cock deep - so that you DON'T gag so easily."

She frowned.

I assured her with, "I promise it's something you'll need to do, and I promise it gets easier as you get used to it."

She looked up at me, still upset, but she nodded. "Okay, but please, coach, ease up if I seriously try to tell you I'm choking or something!" she pleaded.

"Okay," I agreed, "but this isn't meant to be easy. I'm going to need you to really try."

Although she understood that my response was my kindest way of saying, "get ready to gag," she nodded to tell me she was ready.

She sat there, looking worried and waiting for me to give her a cue to begin.

"Well?" I said in a sassy tone. "What are you waiting for? Show me how deep you can go."

She opened her mouth and took my cock in her mouth, gently sucking like normal at first. Then, she closed her eyes and focused, and slowly slid down as far as she could go.

She managed to get about a finger's length of my dick in her mouth before she started sputtering. She backed off and cleared her throat, looking up at me for disapproval.

I didn't say anything. I just gave her an "I'm wait-inggg" look and gestured for her to continue.

She got a look of determination on her face and slid her mouth over my cock once more. When I could feel her slowing as she reached her depth, I grabbed the back of her head and gently pushed her forward.

She fought back, pushing backward against my hand and letting out a muffled "mmmmph" in objection.

"Shh-shhh-shhhh it's ok, it's ok, relax... " I coaxed. "You have to resist that initial urge to stop, I'm just trying to help."

She didn't loosen, but she did allow me to continue to guide her head. I kept easing her down further on my cock. She'd let out gag noises and gurgling when it got tougher, but I didn't release her. I merely held still so that she could let her gag reflex subside before I went further.

Finally, just as her nose was almost to my pubes, I felt my head nudge the very back of her throat. She started choking and gagging, and then I pulled her head off me. She sputtered and coughed with tears in her eyes from the gagging.

She looked up at me with angry eyes, glassed over from her tears, still coughing too hard to talk.

I could tell she was upset, so I stepped in before she could speak, praising, "Wow! That was so good! I'm impressed! You were able to take my cock all the way back to your throat!"

She still had daggers in her eyes, so I continued, "Did you feel my head poke you? Not many girls have managed to do that to me! Good girl!"

I tried to praise her as much as I could to offset her anger at me for forcing her to gag on me. It worked. She was still clearing her throat and coughing, but she smiled and her eyes beamed as if she'd accomplished something great.

"(cough) Really? (cough cough) I did good (cough) sir?" she asked.

"You sure did, Lydia." I happily replied.

I let her compose herself before bringing her back down to Earth. "I hate to do this," I began, "but as good as you did, you're going to have to keep trying again and again, until it gets easy for you."

She looked up at me, down at my cock, and frowned. "Jeez. If this is my punishment when you're feeling nice, what the fuck would you have done if you were feeling mean?" she griped.

"I would have fucked your asshole." I said plainly.

She darted her eyes to mine to see if I was serious.

"You think a little gagging on a cock is hard? Wait until you try to stick this in your ass" I said as I gripped and wagged my cock at her.

She blushed and turned her face away from me.

"You wouldn't..." she whispered.

"Oh I would." I promised. "I wouldn't take your virginity the normal way, but I'd do THAT. I'd fill your ass deep and by the end of it all you'd beg me for more."

She looked up at me sheepishly, still blushing.

"Now," I said "since you know the severity of my punishment, what do you think of me gagging you now?"

Lydia sighed and replied, "thank you, sir, may I have another?" she said with a smile, and we both laughed.

She closed her eyes and took me back into her mouth, slowly swallowing my length. This time, I kept my hands off her, letting her move at her own pace.

She'd let out a muffled "mmm" or "glarg" whenever her gag reflex kicked in, but she didn't spit me out. She'd just ease back a little bit, refocus, then continue.