Star Trek Enterprise Bk. 02 - Inherit Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Danaë opened her eyes again she found herself looking into the face of a particularly vicious looking Reptilian. His yellow eyes stared at her like daggers. He had an arrogant and cold manner and she feared him more than the others.

"What do you want of me?" she asked coldly.

"You were a prisoner of ours of Dyfed and you escaped along with a male human," he answered.

"What can I say, your security was lacking."

"Hardly," he answered. He put a screen in front of her and showed her footage taken by security that showed her hacking into their computer systems. "It seems you have a 'talent' for understanding technology." He brought his face close to hers. "You're going to help me destroy your ship and any evidence of the bio weapon.

"Not in a thousand years," Danaë hissed back.

Dolim extended his hand to one of his soldiers who handed him what appeared to be some kind of pistol. Moving behind her, he then placed the gun just above the base of the skull and pulled the trigger. Far from killing her, it bored a tiny hole in the bone, exacting a painful scream from Danaë. He then went back to where she could see him and was handed a small box by one of the other guards.

"Have you ever heard of a creature called the yamanu?" She softly shook her head. "They are parasites that implant themselves within the brain of their hosts. They take over and control whatever body they are introduced into. Up until now they have only been able to latch on to species that are no bigger than 5 kilos." Danaë continued to show a defiant face as best she could, but inside she was shaking. He opened the box and allowed her to see the creature. It had a small round body with four long legs no bigger around than a single strand of hair. It reminded her of a daddy long-legs on earth, although the body was slightly smaller.

"What makes you think that it will do your bidding?" she asked.

"It can either destroy your ship or be destroyed. I think it will choose to live." Dolim went back behind her and dropped the yamanu onto the back of her head. Danaë began to shake her head about hoping to knock it off while simultaneously trying to somehow pull one of her arms free. Two of Dolim's men took hold and held her still as he moved back around to watch her face. Moving through her hair, the yamanu discovered the hole and its sensitive legs found the traces of cerebrospinal fluid. Its legs penetrated the opening with its body covering the spot. From its body it began to spout thousands of hair thin tentacles that began to invade every part of her brain and down into her spinal column. Within seconds, the creature had access to her thoughts, knowledge, memories, senses, movements and could feel her every emotion.

The reptilian leader was gratified to see that his prisoner's fighting had stopped. Her natural brownish green hazel eyes turned almost completely black as they dilated then slowly returned to normal. He ordered his men to release her head as she stared blankly ahead. He waited a few moments to make sure it had complete control of the human female. Slowly she began to look at the reptilians standing before her then around the room.

"What is the name of your host?" Dolim's voice was calm and low but it still startled her. She attempted to answer but only a slight squawk came out. Her brow furrowed at the sound and the entity quickly began to search its host's brain for both its name as well as how it communicated.

"D... an... aye... ee," it answered. This was a promising beginning.

12