Star Trek Enterprise - Fate Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well I'll be damned." A smile spread across the Commanders face at the sight. "Silik won't know what hit him."

They immediately took the information to the bridge and informed T'Pol of their success. Plugging the tricorder into console Danaƫ began to interface with the system so that when they caught up to the Suliban each of Enterprise's consoles would have access to the corresponding function on the other ship.

"As soon as T'Pol gives me the signal that we have control of their Helix and ships, I need you to go in and change the code. I don't know their language, but the prefix looks to be about seven digits. I'll let you decide on the changes. If you need any suggestions I have a few seven letter words you can use." At this Hoshi couldn't help smiling.

"I think I can come up with something." She said. Now there was nothing left to do but wait.

12