All Comments on 'Star Trek: Lineage Ch. 04'

by MagicMouse

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
:(

I am sorry to see Sahar move on... Casana and Sahar were so virbrant together and I could understand their motivation and behaviour so well.

Although you introduced the story as drama, I am really saddened by this turn of events, as it makes so much of Sahar's efforts and emotional investment moot. I don't know if I can maintain my connection to your beautiful main characters, if they go on a half dozen relationship tour to find themselves and/or their real partner. Please consider bringing the two of them together again.

Otherwise I am big fan of your setting and fantastic depiction of racial traits and how they motivate and shape the thinking of your characters.

MagicMouseMagicMouseover 11 years agoAuthor
Sahar and Casana

Oh, I have special plans for those two. I'm not saying they will or will not be together, but they aren't done with each other, not by a long shot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Huh?

What's the name of the crashed shuttle? Io, or Armstrong?

netgnosticnetgnosticover 4 years ago
I don't get it

I can't understand how Sahar can move on to someone else seemingly so easily. She has been in a frustration loop over Casana now for years! Kara seems nice and all, but she can't hold a candle to Casana.

I understood the hookup with the anonymous crewwoman whose name she couldn't remember - some people do that out of revenge or despair. At least that was realistic.

I can't see how she can just give up now on Casana, I guess now being friends only(?), and move on to a nice and new relationship with Kara. But I do know this - I'd never be able to.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous