All Comments on 'Star Trek: Lineage Ch. 04'

by MagicMouse

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
netgnosticnetgnosticover 4 years ago
I don't get it

I can't understand how Sahar can move on to someone else seemingly so easily. She has been in a frustration loop over Casana now for years! Kara seems nice and all, but she can't hold a candle to Casana.

I understood the hookup with the anonymous crewwoman whose name she couldn't remember - some people do that out of revenge or despair. At least that was realistic.

I can't see how she can just give up now on Casana, I guess now being friends only(?), and move on to a nice and new relationship with Kara. But I do know this - I'd never be able to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Huh?

What's the name of the crashed shuttle? Io, or Armstrong?

MagicMouseMagicMouseover 11 years agoAuthor
Sahar and Casana

Oh, I have special plans for those two. I'm not saying they will or will not be together, but they aren't done with each other, not by a long shot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
:(

I am sorry to see Sahar move on... Casana and Sahar were so virbrant together and I could understand their motivation and behaviour so well.

Although you introduced the story as drama, I am really saddened by this turn of events, as it makes so much of Sahar's efforts and emotional investment moot. I don't know if I can maintain my connection to your beautiful main characters, if they go on a half dozen relationship tour to find themselves and/or their real partner. Please consider bringing the two of them together again.

Otherwise I am big fan of your setting and fantastic depiction of racial traits and how they motivate and shape the thinking of your characters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous