Star Trek - Synthetic Kisses Ch. 03

Story Info
Kannara has needs, Data is willing to compromise.
2.6k words
4.71
2k
2

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His features changed so quickly. So many glimpses of emotion. Surprise, confusion, happiness, concern -- until it settled back to a more neutral expression.

"Why me?" Data asked.

"Sometimes, the need to bond comes on suddenly and unexpectedly. The Orion sex drive can be unpredictable and off-the-cuff. But more often, we have a crush that makes us go into heat, and we start the bonding process. For me, that crush was you."

"I am flattered that you 'crush' on me, but I am not capable of returning these feelings. I do not have emotions."

I dropped my eyes to the ground and placed my hands behind my back. Not only did this stop my nervous and sexually driven jitters, but it also brought my chest out a little, and I wanted to show them off to him.

I softened my voice and said, "I have wanted you since I was just beginning Starfleet Academy. I know you cannot feel what I am feeling, but that doesn't mean that I can't love you enough for the both of us."

The turbolift stopped at deck seven. Data exited first but turned back to ensure that I was at his side. He was silent for a moment. I knew he was assessing what I had told him.

"What happens when an Orion bonds?"

I smiled over at him, "Data, we are both ranking Starfleet officers. I know perfectly well that our careers come first."

"That's not what..." Data began -- I cut him off.

"For us, we will just learn about each other and have a lot of sex. If we are mating, my pheromones will be easier to control, and it will be easier for me to work. I desperately want to save this colony, Data."

We got to my quarters. I turned to Data and stepped closer to him. Looking up into his eyes, I swam in the starburst of gold that painted his yellow irises.

"You can always say no," I whispered, my lips centimeters from his, "But nebula, I hope you say yes."

Data's mouth was instantly on mine, and I felt sparks surge from my lips down my spine and warm my pussy. He gently opened my mouth with his lips, and I felt his tongue collide with my own. I was trembling and in utter disbelief that this was really happening. After years of fantasy, he was really kissing me!

His hand slipped around my waist, and he cupped my ass and pulled me closer to him. I felt his very hard cock push into my mound. I let out a gasp against his mouth as he began pushing me back toward the door to my quarters and out of the public corridor.

His other hand was fisted in my hair, his kiss powerful and needy. I had once bonded with a human male aboard my starship, but his lips were soft and careful. Data's kiss was hard to the point of almost being painful.

Data walked me back to my sofa, and his hand on my ass pulled me even tighter against his hips till my feet were off the floor. I let out a sound of surprise, but Data never broke our kiss as he eased me down onto the cushions.

When he finally broke our kiss, I inhaled deeply, trying to catch my breath. Data's lips went to my jaw, and he ran his tongue from the base of my ear down to my shoulder. I gave a whimper of pleasure and felt wetness gather in my panties.

"Kannara," his lips fluttered against my shoulder. "I want to pursue this with you." He trailed up my throat with a pattern of kisses before capturing my mouth again. I melted against him, opening my thighs a little wider as he settled against me. I felt his stiff cock push firmly against my very wet pussy. I let out a moan against his lips.

He looked down at me and brushed my hair back from my face, a very intimate and loving gesture and was not expected from the man without emotions.

"How are you doing this, Data?" I asked. "I thought you could not feel."

"You are correct. I am incapable of feeling lust, love or longing. But I am programmed in the art of 'making love,' and I will be able to please you."

He rocked his hips against me in a few firm thrusts, and I rose my hips to meet him, wishing there were no clothes between us.

"As you can see, I am fully functional," he said.

"I see," I panted. "So, does this mean that we are going to bond?"

Without another word, he crawled off my body. The heat that was building dissipated, and my pussy throbbed in angry protest. I sat up on the sofa, confused, but Data opened his arms to me. With a sigh of relief, I slid into his embrace and rested the back of my head back against his chest. He held me against him. I felt so incredibly safe there.

"We are not going to have sex right now, are we?" I asked.

"No. As I said, I am interested in pursuing this with you, but I value you as a person and as a fellow commanding officer. I want to get to know you better."

"So, we are what... Dating?" I asked.

"That would be the next logical step, would it not?"

"But I am in heat, Data. You don't understand. It is going to be incredibly difficult for me to help with this mission without us mating."

"If I were to have said no, how would you have handled the symptoms of being in heat?"

I shrugged. "I would have gone through a painful grieving stage we call 'the fallout' and would have needed to satisfy those urges in other ways."

I felt Data stiffen behind me. "You would have selected another partner of interest?" he asked.

"No. I will not let another man touch me. Some Orion do when they go into heat and are rejected. I could not do that. I would have taken care of the urges by myself until the fallout is complete and I am no longer in heat."

"Perhaps there is a compromise that can be had?" Data said. I tilted my head and looked up at him.

"Compromise how? We have nine days before we get to the colony."

"We have much work to do to get ready for the mission. We will be spending a great deal of time together both on duty and during our off-hours. We will have adequate time to get to know one another."

I opened my mouth to complain about how unhelpful his presence would be if he rejected the bonding, but this time he cut off my words.

"-- But I can provide you with some relief until we both feel like we are ready for bonding."

"How?"

"It is referred to as heavy-petting, third-base, preparing the torpedoes, or mutual masturbation."

I giggled. "You want to show me how you plan on preparing these torpedoes, Commander?"

He gazed down at me with a small smile. "Like this."

He brought his mouth down onto mine and wrapped his arm around my waist. He shifted me so that my back was flush against his torso. Steady hands moved down my hips and under my thighs. He lifted my legs to either side of his so that I was straddling him.

My entire weight was on him, but he didn't seem to mind at all as he leaned back against the sofa, bringing me with him. His hand moved down my stomach and into the waistband of my pants.

"Data," I breathed as his hands snaked under my panties, and he found the wetness in my folds.

"You are very wet," he said.

"Yes, I want you," I whimpered as he brushed his fingertip over my bud.

"Do you like this?" he asked as he massaged my clit in gentle circles.

I responded by arching my hips up toward his hand, and he rubbed me a little harder. I felt my pussy dripping with want.

"I need you," I managed to say between my panting.

Data placed his hands on either side of my hips and eased me off from his lap. His fingers caught onto my uniform slacks and he tugged them down to my ankles, exposing my bare bottom to him. He trailed the back of his fingers up my inner thighs and I shivered at the gentle touch. He gave my left cheek a firm smack and I gasped in surprise, but before I could turn to protest, he had his hands at my waist again and was pulling me onto him.

He lifted me effortlessly and set me down further up onto his lap. His cock was now between my thighs, pushing at the seams of his trousers. I ran my fingers over the straining fabric and pulled his cock back so that it was rubbing against my pussy. My wetness seeped through the cotton fabric.

"You are soiling my uniform," Data said almost disapprovingly. This just made me drip more.

"Then take them off."

Obeying my command, he held me against him as he lifted his hips off the sofa, and I helped him push his pants to his knees. I was greeted by a solid and impressive eight inches of pale white cock that sprung free from their restraints and slapped back against the softness of my mound.

"Stars, Data. You are impressive."

"I have never had any complaints," he replied. I was instantly curious who else had been lucky enough to set free the Lieutenant Commander

Data grabbed both my knees and gently bent and lifted them, bringing my legs up and settling my feet against his legs. He traced his pale fingers down my green thighs and brushed the fingertips on both hands on either side of my pussy, petting the fuzz that curtained my folds. He gently eased me open and ran a finger along my bud once again. My new position was more exposed, and his cock was resting at my entrance. I rocked slightly forward, trying to push him inside of my very hungry cunt.

Data let out a breath. "Kannara. Patience."

"Oh please, Commander. Just the tip," I begged.

Instead of his cock, he plunged his middle and ring fingers hard and firm into me. I let out a gasp of pleasure. His other hand kept my lips open, and he ran his middle finger in tight, firm circles around my very hard clitoris.

Wrapping my hand around the base of his cock, I stroked him as his fingers fucked me. I pushed the head of his cock from the confines of his foreskin and was surprised when glistening pre-cum greeted me at the tip. I ran my finger over it, collecting it and bringing it to my mouth, and was surprised how human he tasted.

Data let out a sigh of his own at this. "No one has ever tasted me before."

I wanted to tell him that he was delicious, and I was glad to be the first to experience his flavor, but I was so close, and Data was curling his finger to rub on my g-spot.

I tightened my muscles as pleasure echoed up my spine. Then my muscles began to spasm. My cunt gushed with my juices, coating his fingers, his hand and even wetting his cock. He rubbed hard at my throbbing clit, and an orgasm rocked me to the neighboring star system and back again, my toes curling into his thighs. When I gained enough consciousness to return to my body, I pumped his cock, rubbing my slickness into his synthetic skin. I felt his length tighten, and he let out a gasp and erupted yellow-tinted spermatozoa all over the folds of my pussy and onto my thighs.

I slumped back against him, my breathing ragged and my body trembling with release.

He was holding me, waiting for my body to stop trembling as I dropped out of warp drive and returned to impulse power. I could already feel the effects of being in heat waning after my orgasm.

Data's comm gave a chirp as I was still catching my breath.

"Mr. Data, can you and Commander Kannara come to my ready room?" said Captain Picard.

Without moving me from his lap, Data reached between our bodies and touched the emblem on his wrinkled uniform tunic.

"Yes, Captain. We will be there shortly," Data replied. I marveled at how his voice and breathing were not a ragged mess like my own.

"We must go," Data said to me.

"I know," I grumbled as I slid off his lap and tried to stand on shaky legs.

Data stood quickly and grabbed my shoulders to help me regain my balance. I gave him a thankful smile and was about to head into the bathroom to wash the artificial sperm from my lady bits when my front door gave a series of beeps.

"Just a moment," Data and I called out at the same time.

We both looked at each other and then franticly began straightening our uniforms. Data pushed his softening cock into the band of his underwear before pulling his trousers up. Hesitating, I looked down at his cum glistening on the tuff at black hair on my pussy. I grabbed my panties and used them to wipe his cum off me the best I could before discarding them behind the sofa. I then shoved my legs into my slacks and yanked them over my hips.

I pulled my bra strap back down over my breasts, straightened my tunic and was yanking my fingers through my hair as Data crossed the room to the door.

La Forge was waiting on the other side, looking concerned and ashamed.

"Kannara, I..." he began and trailed off as he took in Data's ruffled hair, wrinkled tunic and my overall disheveled and flushed look. I was also pretty sure the room smelled like sex.

"... I am sorry I was inappropriate with you in engineering." His voice was incredulous. "-- Uh, Data? Can I speak with you for a moment?"

Data coolly said, "Unfortunately, we do not have time. We were called to meet with the captain."

Data looked back at me, and I gave him a thankful look and followed him out of my quarters.

As I passed Geordi, I stopped and gave him a warm smile. It was so much easier to think without the need to orgasm complicating every interaction I had with a man. I was sure that the chief engineer also appreciated having control over his senses without my pheromones muddling his mind.

"Geordi, I know you didn't mean it. This is actually my fault. I promise that I will get my pheromones under control so that this doesn't happen again."

"Pheromones?" La Forge asked, then fell silent as he thought about what that meant. "Oh! Orion. Right. But Kannara, you are a very beautiful woman. I am afraid to say that this was not just pheromones."

"Commander?" Data's voice cut in and I detected a slight twang of emotion that should not have been there. Jealousy?

I looked over at the android. He was all business again. His face emotionless, simply reminding me it was time to go.

"That's very sweet, Geordi," I said. "I will explain this all later. We still need to finish tuning the grid. Meet you back in engineering?"

Geordi was beaming. "Yes, ma'am."