Star Trek - Synthetic Kisses Ch. 02

Story Info
Kannara's arousal brings all the starship boys to the yard.
3.4k words
4.42
2k
2
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"When is the Enterprise expected to reach the Kuppam system?" Captain Lasker asked through my quarter's monitor.

"In nine days, Captain," I replied.

Concern creased at the corner of his eyes, and he let out a sigh and quick nod.

"Did you tell Captain Picard that the colony might not live that long?"

"He has been briefed on the situation, sir. They do need to make quick repairs to the Enterprise but are leaving as soon as they may safely do so and will be traveling at warp 9."

Lasker ran his hands over his deeply lined face. Although he was no more than 50, the stress of years keeping the Iroquois intact and still a functioning starship among the fleet was taxing.

"Captain, perhaps it is time to tell them...." I began.

Lasker held up his palm to silence me.

"Kannara, you know I value your input. You are a thoughtful and creative diplomat, but we must allow the Kuppam colony to evolve at their own pace. They are not ready."

I felt my brows furrow together, and I ran my hand over them to smooth out the tension.

"Yes, sir. But with all due respect, if we lose the colony to radiation, what is the point? Do you not feel it is imperative that we figure out how these people got thousands of lightyears away from Earth decades before we developed the warp drive?"

He let out another heavy sigh, and he clasped his hands behind his back. A gesture that indicated that he was in deep thought.

"Very well, but only if the radiation nears deadly levels and with enough time to evacuate. I will reach out to Niko and make preparations." I let out a sigh of relief. "And, Commander? I hope you're being appropriate with the android."

I gaped at him and then bristled. "That comment is inappropriate to make as a captain... Father."

He gave me a knowing smile. "You are so much like your mother. An Orion through and through."

"Half Orion, thank you. I have enough human in my veins to know how to act around another commanding officer."

My father gave out a heartfelt laugh. "That you do... Just be careful. Both human and Orion hearts are fragile things, and Mr. Data, although is a fine officer indeed, is not human and is not capable of feelings."

"Dad, I love you. But please, I am not some lovesick girl out here on the Federation's flagship just to chase some emotionless android around. I have a people to save."

He gave me a resolved nod of his head. "I love you too. I look forward to our rendezvous in nine days."

The viewer went dark, and the emptiness that was my temporary quarters aboard the Enterprise seemed to close in on me. I shifted in discomfort and paced to the slanted, oval windows that looked out into the docking bay.

The starbase got to quick work repairing the damage to the Enterprise's hull. The deflector dish was being ripped into.

Good, I thought. We need that up and running at tip-top shape for our mission.

As I watched the dish dismantled and new parts installed, I let my mind drift to the mission at hand. Wishing I had more blood samples than from just one specimen on the planet for Dr. Crusher. My team, which was currently on a mission to try and uncover more anthropological evidence to solve the mystery of this population's arrival to this distant star system. And finally, onto Data - How oblivious this synthetic man was to my thrumming heart or the fact I was falling head-over-heels as he showed me to my quarters this afternoon.

My father was right. I could not let the Orion blood in me distract me from my mission. These were the best of Starfleet. There was no place aboard this ship or in this mission for me to chase this android hopelessly.

But I was half Orion, which meant that my body and heart would do anything for the man I desired. Once my mind told my heart that this was what I wanted, it became an addictive need to fill. I would do anything Data told me without question. I was his to own.

The thought made my green skin tingle, and I felt a tremor of need course through my body, settling low into my cunt. I absently traced my finger down the front of my uniform, feeling my hardening nipple through the stiff fabric. I was thinking about how Data would touch me, how he would ever so gently run the back of his fingers over my nipple before giving them a firm, dominant tug.

A chime sounded through my quarters, and I quickly pulled my hand away from my breast. I was aroused, my pheromones coming off me in a strong current and my skin deepening into a darker hue of green that signaled to Orion males that I was in heat.

As I tried to gather myself and calm my body, the chime sounded again. I straightened my uniform and walked toward the door. My folds were slick, and I felt wetness collect between my thighs as I moved.

The door to my quarters opened as I neared them, and I was met with the face I had just envisioned in my daydreams. My body gave an uncontrollable shudder and twisted my hands as I tried to pull myself out of that drowning sense of desire.

Data's eyes narrowed as he took in my condition. I could feel my skin tingling, and I knew that my color was all kinds of green.

His hands reached out and gripped my twisting hands. His contact sent shockwaves of need up my arms and rocketed down to my core.

"Commander," he said, his voice soft and gentle. "Are you still -- nervous around me?"

A small giggle escaped my lips, and I shook my head.

"It's not nervousness, Data."

Data sat for a moment, thinking about this. I watched his golden eyes travel from my hands that were now calm under his grip, up the front of my uniform where my nipples were straining through the fabric, and finally to my face where I knew I was blushing the telling color of jade.

"You are in heat," he said. "Someone on the ship has aroused you, and as an Orion, this means that you will need to mate soon... Curious, who is it that you desire?"

I swallowed hard. His hand on my skin was not helping me gain control of my body. He would not understand my need for him. How could he? There was no biological need in him to breed. He simply saw this as my organic drive to reproduce. He could not possibly know how difficult it was for me to be so near to him and not drop to my knees right here in the doorway to take his hard cock into my hands and run my tongue along the tip.

I pulled my hands away from his touch and gave a heavy sigh.

"Only half Orion. The human half can control it. I will be fine. Are we ready to discuss the changes needed to the deflector array?"

Data watched me for a moment longer before stepping away from the door and indicating that I should join him in the corridor.

"Yes. As the repairs are being made to the dish, we should utilize this time to make any modifications necessary to the programming in engineering. Will you accompany me?"

I followed along with Data as we made our way toward the turbo lift. There was much work to do in these few days of repairs and upgrades, but the programming could be completed during our voyage to the Kuppam system.

"There are not many Orion in Starfleet," mused Data. "You stated that you were half Orion and half-human. Who are your parents?"

"My mother is not a Starfleet officer. She bonded with my father while he led an away team onto Rigel VII. When my mother went into heat for my father, they were mated. A careless act for my father, who was a second officer aboard the U.S.S. Excalibur prior to that ship being captained by Picard."

Data was quiet, and I glanced over at him to see the distant look in his eyes as he scanned his memory banks.

"According to Starfleet records, that second officer is now the captain of the Iroquois. Captain Lasker is your father?"

I laughed. "Don't be so surprised. The Orion are a highly seductive and sexual people. Humans have little experience or control over the pheromonal draw of an Orion in heat. And my parents are very much in love."

We entered the turbolift together. The closeness of the lift made it hard for me to keep my thoughts about me, but I tried to shy away to the far corner away from the android.

He looked surprised by my aversion to his nearness, but I gave him a warm smile. Nebula, he had no idea how much I wanted him to shove me against the walls and pull my uniform bottoms to my ankles.

The thoughts of sex and my nearness to him sent a tremble through my body, despite my desperate attempt to control my thoughts and my body's reactions. The thick scent of my arousal perfumed the air, and I watched as Data's senses breathed in the pheromones.

If he were not an android but a flesh and blood man, I knew that my smell would have had him raving mad with lust. We would not have made it off this turbolift without him claiming my wet cunt as his own. My pussy throbbed at the thought, but the android only looked at me confused and curious.

"With you being in heat, your smell would be quite alluring to the men on the Enterprise. As I am not affected by your scent in that way, would you like me to chaperon you? I will ensure that you are safe while we complete our mission."

Sweet man, I thought even as the pang of hurt coursed through me. For an Orion, our alluring scent to our chosen mate was an intimate and important part of our bonding process. But Data was clearly immune to it.

Still, the thought of having him by my side as I moved throughout the ship was intoxicating. I would do anything for him. I would be his everything.

The human side of me shook awake at this thought. This feminine need for Orion women to become sexually dominated by their mate was a powerful one, but the human need to be independent and free to make my own choices was equally so.

"I cannot ask you to sacrifice that much of your time to keep me safe... I just need some time to adjust to this. My human side will keep me in check. But I would gladly accept your companionship whenever it is available," I said, giving him my most sultry smile.

I watched as a moment of surprise passed over his features before settling back into his neutral android face. It was strange to me. This man was not supposed to have emotions, yet he clearly had some level of feeling. He reminded me of a Vulcan where they were teeming with feelings but had smashed them down into the recessing of their being. It was almost as though Data's emotions were muted. They were there, but he could only get momentary tastes of feelings before they were gone. I wondered if I could pull desire to his surface.

The turbolift stopped, and the door slid open into engineering. Seeing the other officers moving about the room helped my human side gain control, and I straightened, all business and ready to work.

"So, this is the Lieutenant Commander Kannara," greeted a man with a visor.

"Ah. Chief of Engineering -- Geordi La Forge," I said and held out my hand.

He took it with a pleasant and kind smile. Data stood nearby, and I could tell that he trusted this man, but he had told me he would watch over me. It seemed as though that he would from now on be watchful of any man I encountered. Good. Let him protect what was rightfully his.

"I have been studying the radiation patterns on Kuppam IV, and I think I may have a way we can prevent much of the radiation from ever reaching the planet's atmosphere," said La Forge.

The three of us made our way to the computer, and Geordi touched the screen bringing up an image of the planet.

"Data, do you remember the tachyon detection grid we created to blockage the Romulans?"

"Of course, I remember everything in detail, Geordi," Data replied in a matter-of-fact tone.

Geordi gave a sigh and shook his head with a small grin. "Of course," he said. "What if we recreated the blockage using the Enterprise and the Iroquois? Turn up the power in the tachyon beams creating a shield so that it not only sensed the particles but could capture them as well."

"That would be a possible solution, but the modifications to the deflector array necessary to achieve this would take substantial time," Data said.

The three of us got to work, making plans on what changes needed to be done to the deflector and if those changes could be accomplished prior to our departure.

I worked over a panel next to Data, trying to fine-tune the grid. This was not going to be an easy task, but Geordi's plan was the most likely to succeed. The Enterprise crew has seen a lot of challenges throughout the galaxy. I trusted their expertise.

We were working quickly and quietly. Only voicing our thoughts if we had questions or ran into complications where we needed another's input. The task took my mind off my body, and I felt my core cooling -- my skin was fading to a much paler shade of green.

Feeling I had more control of myself, I looked over at Data. His hands were flying over the panel, his mind processing his work thousands of times faster than the human mind could.

"You captained the Sutherland during the mission to stop the Romulans," I said to him, my own fingers working quickly through the configurations.

"Yes. When Sub-Commander Sela attempted to break the blockage by targeting the Sutherland in tachyons, I was able to use trace the residual tachyons back to their clocked vessels and discover them."

"I have met Lieutenant Commander Christopher Hobson. He served as your first officer during that mission," I said.

"He did."

"Hobson told me about the short time he served under you. He is a rather shallow-minded individual, but apparently, you made an impact on him."

"I understand that humans are wary of me because I am an android," Data said. "But my 27 years serving in the Federation should prove that I am a capable officer."

My equations weren't working. I let out a frustrated sigh and sat back away from the panel. Data looked at me and then at my work.

"May I?" he asked.

"Please, do," I replied, and Data leaned over into my working space.

He was so close to me that I felt my body immediately respond. I looked at his taupe brown hair, wanting to run my hands through it and see if it was as soft as it looked. And his ears - I wondered what he would do if I were to lick the delicate tips.

I glanced down at my hands and saw that the color was already deepening. There were so many people in engineering, including La Forge, who was working just a few meters away from us. I could not afford to allow the bonding pheromones to fill this room occupied by vulnerable, human men.

"Do you want to captain a ship one day, Data?" My voice came out strained as I desperately tried to control the heat from traveling down to the apex of my thighs.

Data did not turn from the panel as he replied, "I believe I would make a good captain. I have an excellent teacher in Captain Picard."

My mind envisioned Data in a captain's uniform, how the red would look against his pale skin. I thought about what it would be like being under his command. He would be so steady and confident in his role. He would expect his desires and directions to be followed by his crew. I thought about how he would command me. Not only on the bridge but also in his quarters.

"On your knees," Data said, his golden eyes boring into mine.

I immediately drop to them, groveling before this incredibly powerful man. My captain. My love. He looked down at me with a dominant but loving smile. I crawled to him, making sure I seductively swayed my hips and slid my hands up his thighs to dance my fingers around his stiffening cock through his uniform trousers.

I shivered as heat spilled down my spine and a groan almost escaped my lips as the visions infiltrated my mind. Although I was able to swallow the sound, I knew the damage was already done.

The room got very still and quiet. The ensign several meters away stopped working and turned toward me--curiosity and desire burning in his eyes.

A hand brushed across my shoulder as La Forge leaned over the back of my chair to look at what Data was working on, but I could hear him take very deep breaths of my hair and knew that he was already intoxicated with my scent.

"You smell... delicious," Geordi said, his voice husky with lust.

Data quickly turned and noted that his friend was practically in my lap, his body moving over mine as I pushed myself as far back into the chair as I could. Fear coursed through me as Geordi moved even closer, and I found myself sliding down the back of the chair.

A pale hand reached across Geordi's chest and hauled him away from me and back onto his feet. Momentary anger crossed over the man's features as he turned onto the android, but Data's face was serious and stern.

Geordi shook himself.

"I... I am so sorry, Kannara. I don't know what happened. That was entirely inappropriate. I'm sorry," he stammered.

I quickly got to my feet and straightened my uniform.

"It's alright, Geordi. I know you didn't mean it." I turned to the android. "Can you please escort me back to my room, Commander?"

In the turbolift, Data was eyeing me, but I tried to ignore his stare and began wringing my hands together again.

I needed to release the tension. Maybe a trip to the holodeck would put my bonding behavior to rest for a few hours at least. There was so much work to get done. I didn't have time for this.

"Kannara, I feel that being in heat may be a danger to yourself and others on the Enterprise. Is there not a way to control the symptoms?" Data asked.

Well, ouch. It was not like I had any real control over being in heat. And besides, this was all because of him anyway. Not that he knew that my body's reactions were caused by him. I wonder what he would do if I just kissed him right now?

I shook my head to clear the thought and to answer Data's question.

"The only real way to stop the bonding symptoms is to mate with my chosen."

"Perhaps if you informed this individual that you would like to mate with him, that would relieve the symptoms long enough for us to complete our mission."

I laughed then. A full laugh that echoed off the walls of the turbolift. Data's expression was perplexed.

"Data, it is not that simple as just walking up to this person and telling him I want to take him back to my quarters."

He cocked his head to the side, "But your scent is irresistible to men. Surely, they would not decline the offer. I have never seen Geordi act that way before...." His eyes lit up with realization. "Geordi! You knew he would be there when I escorted you to engineering. You produced your pheromones on the way to engineering and then again once you were close to him. You want to mate with him!"

I rolled my eyes in exasperation and threw up my hands.

"I certainly do not want La Forge, Data," I said. "It's you, okay? I want you."