Star Trek - The Sexual Odyssey Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tarsi and T'Met finally went to bed with S'Main.

S'Main and T'Met kissed a bit and then T'Met started kissing Tarsi while S'Main went on top of her. He used his dick to rub on Tarsi's pussy.

"You can't shout," T'Met came very close to Tarsi's ear and whispered and then kissed her again.

S'Main slowly grabbed Tarsi's left breast and T'Met's right breast and pushed his massive rod into Tarsi's pussy.

Andorians had relatively smaller pussy holes than humans. Tarsi instinctively screamed, while T'Met again kissed her lips to shut her down.

She started to moan.

"Clap, clap, clap!" Slowly, S'Main started his thrust.

"Uh... Mmmmh... Uhhhhm..." Tarsi kept moaning with each thrust.

T'Met kept kissing her on the lips to keep Tarsi's voice down.

S'Main started to increase his thrust speed. Andorians had a very high metabolism rate, so Tarsi started to feel exhausted.

30 minutes of continuous thrusting into Tarsi's small pussy finally managed to break her. A very visible sign of pain started to appear on her forehead and finally, her moaning voice started to break.

She gripped S'Main's Saturn V shlong with her pussy as she was approaching climax. It was a very strange sensation. With intense pain, combined with an intense orgasm, finally, she managed to break.

She moaned very loudly and tried to push S'Main back, but it failed. T'Met was holding her while kissing. She could not force S'Main to move away. She again tried, but that time, her pussy squirted.

It happened. She came.

Tarsi felt so good that she closed her eyes and finally remembered her mother saying, "Always kiss your men who give you the best night."

Tarsi didn't hesitate. She hugged S'Main even tightly and touched her antenna to S'Main's forehead. Although, not an Andorian, S'Main understood the gesture and very passionately kissed her.

Tarsi's extreme orgasmic feeling became even better when she felt someone start sucking her right nipple.

It was T'Met. She started to suck her right nipple and fondle her left breast.

"I love you, you filthy whore!" Tarsi said with a sleepy voice.

T'Met didn't mind. In fact, she loved to be called a whore or bed wench.

T'Met kissed right beside her right nipple. While humans and Vulcan women felt stimulated by touching or sometimes by sucking nipples, Andorians felt aroused by kissing the surrounding parts of the areola.

"I will wake you up, sister," T'Met assured her.

Tarsi slowly drifted into a deep sleep. She had the best night in her life.

12