Star Trek - The Sexual Odyssey Pt. 02

Story Info
A Star Trek Online Fanfiction with many aliens.
3.2k words
3.5
1.9k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
T_Miren
T_Miren
3 Followers

Part 1 in my profile.

An alarm woke up Tarsi. T'Met was stroking Tarsi's hair and fondling her breasts.

"What?" Tarsi asked.

"It's almost time for your shift," T'Met kissed Tarsi and whispered. Tarsi didn't notice that S'Main was fondling T'Met's pussy in the dark. Tarsi woke up and the blanket covering her breasts fell, exposing her huge mommy milkers in the process. She stood up and braided her hair. S'Main came to her, hugged her and kissed her on her forehead and said, "Sweetheart, we were told to hold a position in 39 Sierra system," handing a data pad to her, he said, "go there and stay. We will be meeting Commander Tiaru Jarok soon."

Tiaru Jarok was a Romulan commander who commanded the Romulan flagship.

Tarsi quickly took a shower, put on her uniform and returned to the bridge.

Meanwhile, Yolin moved to her ship, a modified Eternal class from the 31st century. It was a massive ship with some very powerful abilities like a very powerful cloak, and an extremely powerful gun that could shoot miniature black holes, temporally hold, accelerate and even reverse the entropy of the nearby space and so on. Nobody in this century had the authority to actually be on this ship, except for Admiral Yolin's permission.

Yolin went to her quarter, took off her dress, and started to type a complex temporal equation on her datapad while standing near her bed. The dark ambient red light of her room reflected Yolin's backside onto the window of the room. She was unaware of everything else because she was focusing on her math.

The door chimed in. Yolin came to her senses and went to the door and opened it. It was her first officer and best friend, Georgetta.

"Oh, you are... I will come later!" Georgetta said. She was looking at Yolin's absolutely gorgeous body.

"Oh my!" Yolin quickly folded her 2 hands around her breasts and said, "I'm sorry, I..." She then took her right hand and tried to cover her pussy.

"Don't worry about it," said Georgetta while pushing her into the room."

Georgetta was an absolute sex bomb. With an hourglass-shaped body and Double D size boobs, she was extremely hot.

"Ah, hi..." Yolin tried to say but Georgetta hugged her and kissed her near her antenna. Unlike Humans or Vulcans, Yolin's body temperature was very hot. Georgetta then said, "Everything is normal. This is the current situation and we are en route to the system 39 Sierra. We are free until then," Georgetta gave Yolin a datapad.

Yolin went to her wardrobe and put on a loose pair of trousers and went into bed without any top. Without a bra, Yolin's perky breasts were bouncing. Georgette was staring at her boobs.

Yolin lay down comfortably, took a blanket and said, "Love, you will make 2 stops. One is in the Japori sector and another is in the Coalsack sector. There will be 2 ambassadors who will come aboard."

Georgetta recorded, kissed her to bed and went to the bridge.

Nobody knew Yolin's species. Some thought that since she was from the future, she was a mix of all species. But S'Main and his team found Yolin's drop ship orbiting a late K brown dwarf and quantum dating determined the age of her ship to nearly a billion years old. So she must have been older.

Whatever the case, Yolin never eats and uses anything biological. She couldn't even sweat.

39 Sierra sector was a long way away, around 1200 lightyears away from the Coalsack nebula.

Georgetta started walking to the bridge. Her massive, busty boobs were bouncing up and down while a camel toe was becoming very visible over time.

She returned to the bridge and sat down, feeling extremely horny. She closed her eyes and started thinking about the day she slept with Yolin. It was a freezing night in a hotel in Andoria and they had only one room. Yolin always slept topless or naked and she hugged Georgetta all night long to keep her warm.

Yolin was not sure how long she slept, but she woke up, the ship was approaching the Federation Border Colony, "COL-226F30."

The system was a tax haven for wealthy merchants and a hub for money laundering. Almost every rich businessman had a bank account on this system. The 3rd planet was called, the "Twin Sisters" which was an expansive ecumenopolis. Huge luxury yacht ships were orbiting the planet.

From the dark glow of the Coalsack Nebula, the planet was in perpetual darkness. But the darkness actually gave something else to the planet; the eternal night of the planet, the signature "Poster card" image and the front page of the brochures.

The planet was a huge nightclub. It was lit up in a way that an expensive nightclub would have been lit up at night. From its orbit, the planet looked like a massive party. The lights of the massive megacities were really captivating to horny tourists, extremely rich businessmen who wanted to hide their all those accumulated wealth and criminals who got all their Latinum by doing something illegal.

The Federal government turned a blind eye to this because it was extremely profitable and the local government was elected by the locals who wanted to keep their city that way.

The planet was at the border of 3 superpowers... well, 4 if you count the defunct Romulan Star Empire a superpower. Klingon Empire, and the Romulan Republic which broke away from the Romulan Empire and the Federation, all 3 superpowers conducted legitimate businesses with the system, although being under Federation Jurisdiction, the Federal government didn't really interfere in their ways of government.

Yolin went to her bridge and saw Georgetta, her chief engineer Ela and her 3 other officers were crunching some temporal equations. Ela was a human chief engineer of the U.S.S. Eternal and she was chubby, similar to Georgetta but an ebony girl. She always dressed very elegantly, similar to a very upper-class person. She also had a very strong posh accent. While from the outside, it seemed like she was a respectable woman, she was one of the smuttiest girls in the fleet. Even Alina and T'Mera could not come close to her.

That night, Ela was wearing a skirt, a 25th-century Odyssey Dress shirt and shiny tights. Yolin looked at her bust and there were nipple imprints on the shirt. Yolin came beside Ela, grabbed her ass tightly and said, "Had a fun night tonight?"

"Huh, holodeck gangbang doesn't feel that hard as real gangbang," Ela replied.

"Explain," said Yolin.

"See, in real life gangbang, there are risks of getting pregnant that give you a sense of fear, which in turn will make you more adrenaline. There is also a sense of self-worth of being used as a cum dump for 50 Terran terrorists," Ela replied.

Ela was not joking. She had several sex tapes of getting fucked by 50 Terrans. Her justification was, that she offered herself so that during the battle of the California nebula, her crews could at least run away. However, Terrans finally fucked her and left the dimension without causing any extra damage.

Yolin smiled and said, "XG1, open a channel to the planet."

XG1 was an Android, but it was not similar to the data. His brain was not positronic, but multidimensional folded subspaces. XG1 was created by an unknown species but was later found close to Yolin's drop ship.

XG1 opened a channel to the space traffic controller who was a Vulcan woman, she said, "Starfleet vessel, we have received your arrival notice. Please assume a geostationary orbit above sector 3A. For other ships, I will designate the orbital area later."

Yolin took some time to watch the planet from orbit. It looked absolutely magnificent. Too bad, it was filled with prostitutes and drugs.

On S'Main's ship, he was lying on his bed while T'Met was applying her lipstick in front of a mirror. She covered herself in a towel. Her braided hairs were glazing from the ambient light of the room. There was a movie, that paused on the screen. S'Main took a sip of whiskey from a glass beside his bed, stood up and went to T'Met. His cock was erected. He wrapped his hand T'Met and grabbed her breast. He then pushed his cock on T'Met's ass, on the towel.

"Looks like you are gonna break the bed tonight," said T'Met. She could feel how hot and hard S'Main's dick was. It was incredibly hard.

"I don't think you can handle it," said S'Main while squeezing her boobs. Tarsi did an excellent job by warming him up so that T'Met can get the bulk of the heat.

"I don't know, but we are alone now. You can only fuck me so hard that I might become unconscious, but one thing is true, fucking alone has a different kind of feeling than a threesome or a gangbang," T'Met said while holding S'Main's hands tightly and squeezing her breasts even harder.

"Would you unpause the movie?" Asked S'Main.

"Watching interspecies porn, ah, the space age!" T'Met smiled for a bit, unpaused the movies and went to bed with her towel wrapped around her.

The movie started with an Andorian woman, looking at the camera and saying, "I am an Andorian and I fuck for excitement," then a Bajoran woman appeared on the camera, rubbing her pussy and saying, "Prophet's command, my body will be shared with anyone."

While the movie was playing, S'Main started to fondle T'Met's boobs.

This time, a human woman appeared, completely naked and said to the camera, "I am a human, I fuck for love."

The movie was casting porn.

"Wait," said T'Met while removing the towel, "Now do it."

S'Main then started to kiss her extremely passionately. T'Met was looking at the movie while S'Main was kissing her breasts and using his fingers to rub her pussy.

An hour passed while cuddling and fondling.

"Computer, turn off the lights and the media screen," S'Main said and the movie stopped and the room became dark.

T'Met spread her legs. S'Main took his massive dong, which was even harder than before because of all the porn and fondling. He shoved his dick into T'Met's pussy.

T'Met loudly breathed in and held her breath. His rod was larger than she anticipated. She felt pain, but again, when S'Main did his 2nd thrust, she loudly breathed out and moaned.

S'Main paused for a second. Was she in too much pain?

T'Met kissed him and wrapped her 2 hands around S'Main's waist and pulled it towards her.

S'Main then thrust again. This time, it was harder than before, and T'Met moaned loudly.

So it started. However, it went differently. It was like a piston engine, moving in and out, but with rhythm and with rhythm, was T'Met's moaning. It was a wonderful time.

S'Main then spread his legs and put T'Met on his dick. T'Met, being a galaxy class MILF, her breasts started to bounce up and down. S'Main then started to suck her left nipple. T'Met was extremely deep in orgasm and the thrusting started to get speedier. S'Main put his foot down and went into missionary position again.

T'Met's depressed moaning turned into rapid and loud breathing. She was trying to breathe, but with the piping going on, she felt suffocating.

Finally, one huge shot of hot, sticky liquid substance went into T'Met's pussy. Then it happened again, and again, and finally for the last time. S'Main passionately kissed T'Met again and then took his whiskey glass and downed the entire glass of whiskey.

T'Met went to the shower, dripping cum from her pussy.

They both took the shower finally, put on their uniform and went to the bridge for their shift.

U.S.S. Scott was, although faster than any other ships in the entire galaxy, still slower than U.S.S. Eternal because U.S.S. Eternal had a Temporal Warp Core that could project a temporal conduit in front of the ship which let her propel way faster than the standard transwarp of the post "Species 8472 War" era. So, U.S.S. Scott of Admiral S'Main, U.S.S. Liaoning of captain Alina and U.S.S. Adamant of Captain T'Mera had to slowly catch up with the U.S.S. Eternal.

After 3 ships rendezvous with the U.S.S. Eternal, they were ready to receive Ambassador Sugihara to deliver him to the New Romulus for a diplomatic mission. He had a choice of which ship he could use for this journey.

It was a custom in the 23rd and 24th centuries for captains to be in the transporter room to receive an ambassador but in the 25th century, it became the custom for captains and admirals to be on the ground when receiving an ambassador. The Highest Ranking Member of the task force was Yolin, so she decided that Yolin and S'Main would be on the ground and Alina and T'Mera would be in the transporter room. They beamed down 5 hours earlier just to kill off some time and explore the famous planet for a bit.

The transporter room was gigantic, it was massive in size. Many immigration control officers were working there, most of them were Vulcans and Andorians, and the highest ranking members were humans, which was a reflection of racism and discrimination in that sector. There were no visible guards in the transportation room, but everyone knew there were massive automated turrets and mechanical police forces to keep everything in order.

S'Main and Yolin entered through the domestic gate where S'Main didn't have to show anything since he was a Federation citizen and a human, but Yolin had to scan her communication badge to enter.

They took a taxi, operated by a Bajoran woman.

"Where do you want to go, sir?" she asked.

"LX-310, the commercial district," replied S'Main.

"Oh... 30 GPL," replied the girl.

Yolin and S'Main got in the car and it took off at 300 miles per hour.

"May I ask you where you are from, sir?" asked the girl.

"I'm from the earth. She is my girlfriend and she is from a planet near the outer edge of the galaxy," replied S'Main.

"You look very hesitant. Are you alright?" Asked Yolin.

The girl pulled a scarf from her shoulder to cover her breasts and tucked a corner of the scarf into her armpit, and said, "no, ma'am. I'm fine." Most Bajoran women dressed conservatively, she was not an exception.

After fifteen minutes, they reached their destination. The commercial district was a massive area and it attracted many prostitutes of different species. The most prominent of them were Orion and Romulan refugees who had been displaced during the supernova. Humans were seen as the highest class of citizens with all the amenities available, while other species were there just to make some money and enjoy themselves. Human areas were farther than the commercial area and it was called, the "The Universe Gate" which had some of the finest and highest quality housing and everything. Ordinary citizens needed a permit to enter there.

S'Main and Yolin went into a cafe, sat down and ordered some snacks.

Alina and T'Mera were on the U.S.S. Liaoning, they were in the holodeck, playing a game.

The game was, there was a bidirectional dildo, huge. Both will shove it into their pussy from the opposite side. Whoever could take the most would win.

Yes, and if you are thinking, it was dangerous, and added spices to their game.

Alina and T'Mera were seating face to face, spreading their legs, their bidirectional dildo had many lines on it to measure the distance travelled.

Alina and T'Mera started pushing from the opposite side and started moaning.

"I win because I took 5 admirals for 10 hours straight!" Alina screamed while pushing the dildo into her pussy.

"No, I win because I have taken more cock in my long lifetime," said T'Mera and pushed her side of the dildo into her pussy.

"No, I win, because I had triple penetration for 6 hours straight in Risa," this time, Alina squirted a little while pushing the dildo.

"I win this round because S'Main fucked me with his 30 of his TIC agents," T'Mera shoved more of the dildo but the pain was becoming more apparent on Alina's face.

"I win this round because I am a human and casual sex is our culture," Alina pushed and tried really hard.

"I win this round because I am a Vulcan and my reproductive physiology is more robust," T'Mera said, with really visible pain on her face.

"I win this round because you only fuck every 7 years, but I do it every night," right before pushing, an extremely sweet and orgasmic voice came,

"Girls," it was Ela, Yolin's chief engineer, "Playing Torpedo Tube, aren't you two?" she asked.

Ela was there, wearing a very elegant suit and skirt. She also had expensive makeup and her hair braided.

"I was calling you two from the outside of the holodeck for so long, that the security override engaged," she said while folding her arms.

"We are sorry, we didn't notice," replied T'Mera.

Ela, despite being only a commander, outranked Captain, because she was under Yolin's command.

"Who's winning?" asked Ela.

"Me," both Alina and T'Mera raised their hands.

"I see. Alright. Now, play with me, anyone who loses, will go to the transporter pad," said Ela.

"This is illogical, we both will lose," said T'Mera.

"We will play, but on one condition," said Alina, while rubbing her own breast.

"What?" asked Ela.

"You have to unbutton your shirt and expose the milk truck of yours. When you play with my honey, I will suck on those milk dispensers, deal?" said Alina.

"Deal," said Ela while unbuttoning her shirt and removing her thong from underneath the skirt.

T'Mera was on the other side, she and Ela both started to push, and while T'Mera started to moan, Ela didn't even say a thing, just kept pushing until halfway through the rod.

"Damn, girl, you can take U.S.S. Enterprise in, what are you made out of?" said Alina, fondling Ela's breast.

"I am not done," said Ela.

"I... I concede defeat!" T'Mera screamed.

"Good, not Alina, come," Ela said.

"Okay, honey," she again started her push, but like before, she couldn't go halfway. Ela, without any effort, went straight to the halfway and said, "Computer, increase the circumference of the tube."

That made the dildo extra thick. While Alina was screaming, T'Mera was kissing her on her lips and playing with her boobs to calm her down.

"Okay, okay, I lose!" Alina screamed while pushing the Dildo away.

"Huh, already done? I was just getting warmed up," Ela said with a smug face.

"Fuck you. What was that?" Alina cried.

"You both were ordered by Admiral Yolin to be on the transporter pad," Ela said while composing herself by re-buttoning her shirt and putting her thong on.

"I see, you could've told me!" said Alina.

"Yeah, but this way is more fun," said Ela.

Finally, they reached the transporter pad and were getting prepared for the arrival of ambassador Sugihara.

T_Miren
T_Miren
3 Followers